Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video (73582 Views)

12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) / COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by jamesversion: 10:04pm On May 18, 2022
Pls where is Pazienza. I hope he is Okay.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 18, 2022
duro4chang:
The reason is that you people find it difficult to stay in your region. You are all running out of your region to other regions.

It's called emigration and it could be for different reasons. One major reason is to do business. It doesn't mean we don't have a home. The Chinese do that as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Gozac: 10:05pm On May 18, 2022
DaveDGreat:

True sir! Very true! No sane Igbo calls him one.

But he hasn't stopped claiming to be one. I guess the fault is from him.
Amaechi as a detribalised Nigerian has the capacity, competence and energy to lead Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Rawtruth1: 10:06pm On May 18, 2022
You sound very pathetic and miserable. You can't be more Ikwere than us.

Efulefu son, we are Igbos, please.

Amechi and over ninety nine percent of us never denied it for once. Forget all those R in all the renaming brainwashing

Akponmfet:
Amaechi's tribe is called Ikwere and the whole world knows this.
Take your desperation and frustration to the South East.
You're too desperate to attach to the Niger Delta but we don't like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by funshint(m): 10:07pm On May 18, 2022
This one is just deceiving himself... suddenly Amaechi is now a darling to Igbos just because he's running against Tinubu. You peoples' tears never start.... it's just loading grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Funflipper: 10:07pm On May 18, 2022
Puskas:
Amaechi is miles better than Tinubu

Based on what again?
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Angelfrost(m): 10:08pm On May 18, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Only poor people hate fulanis but your tribal political elites dine and love them.

A poor man is always an angry man, they are the only one that take anger as a full day profession. grin

I know this pics has triggered some of our poor men /women here on nairaland.

Over to you to start your anti fulani campaign

Agreed! Good point!

So, doesn't it make more sense for concerted efforts to be made by leaders to reduce the ridiculous level of poverty across the nation in order for the growing "Anger" and bitterness to reduce, with a consequent more peaceful and United nation?!!

Is that not what good and smart leaders are supposed to do?!!

If these leaders were actually doing this, why would any normal person be angry seeing their pictures?!!
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by kingyakos: 10:08pm On May 18, 2022
Akponmfet:
Amaechi's tribe is called Ikwere and the whole world knows this.
Take your desperation and frustration to the South East.
You're too desperate to attach to the Niger Delta but we don't like you.

àdò àtà ünam
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Chrismania100: 10:13pm On May 18, 2022
Ewu, who will beg to enter Hell Fire full of cow brains

duro4chang:
Let them leave. The following month they will be begging for Nigeria visa.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by highoctane: 10:13pm On May 18, 2022
Ganduje is not Fulani, he is an Hausa.
Buhari is not an Hausa, he is a fulani
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by eallstar: 10:13pm On May 18, 2022
hopman98:
I'd be happy if this guy can clinch apc ticket. For the sake of #NDIGBOS. I don't want igbos to leave Naija. I'll miss my chidera
You better rush and pay her bride price now while there is time grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by kingyakos: 10:14pm On May 18, 2022
agadez007:
Stop this gum body,Amaechi is not Igbo please

Which tribe bears chuibeke if not Igbo, besides the igbos don't even see him as part of them
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by RHOLEXNEE: 10:15pm On May 18, 2022
Gandoller you mean to say
Emersonjay:
No be Ganduje be that?
I thought we all agreed that kano is already on lock down for Tinubu...
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by pacificom: 10:15pm On May 18, 2022
Softly, softly monkey dey catch banana. Amaechi don dey penetrate fulani territory.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by BOYS2MEN: 10:15pm On May 18, 2022
AKUKO ONYE MGBU....
thebosstrevor1:
Only poor people hate fulanis but your tribal political elites dine and love them.

A poor man is always an angry man, they are the only one that take anger as a full day profession. grin

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Bbdiyya: 10:16pm On May 18, 2022
hopman98:
I'd be happy if this guy can clinch apc ticket. For the sake of #NDIGBOS. I don't want igbos to leave Naija. I'll miss my chidera
certainly if you want to see your Chidera you must get your international passport.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by kingyakos: 10:19pm On May 18, 2022
agadez007:
Amaechi is a politician,remember when Gej claimed he is Igbo just to get Igbo votes
Ikwerre is not Igbo and Igbo is not ikwerre

Ikwere is Igbo descendants and it's Igbo dominated region in Rivers State but the igbos no send them
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by KingDamzzy(m): 10:20pm On May 18, 2022
Underrate Rotimi Amaechi at your own peril. He might just be the surprise card.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Sleekfingers: 10:20pm On May 18, 2022
Thamesbridge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iekbqaCZZqw

As part of the political consultations across the country, Chibuike Amaechi has landed in Kano for consultation in full fulani regalia. He was warmly received in the ancient city of Kano

How is what he is wearing a full fulani regalia, Nigeria journalist/bloggers and thrash ....
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by UNDFTD: 10:20pm On May 18, 2022
tinsel:
This looks and behaves like a clown.

Do NOT mind the useful idiot!
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by kingyakos: 10:21pm On May 18, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
If nah Tinubu, pigs will be wailing calling him a Fulani Slave

Tinubu no get any chieftaincy title for north that's why him be fulani slave

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by EdwardRandy(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2022
duro4chang:
The reason is that you people find it difficult to stay in your region. You are all running out of your region to other regions.
Divide Nigeria today and watch us return to our land. Everyone left Nigeria because it’s not workable.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Lionnation: 10:24pm On May 18, 2022
hopman98:
Your reason holds no water even igbos leave you will still have access to chidera
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by famology(m): 10:25pm On May 18, 2022
Emersonjay:
No be Ganduje be that?
I thought we all agreed that kano is already on lock down for Tinubu...

He shouldn't receive other party contestants? How una brain dey reason sef?
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:26pm On May 18, 2022
Amaechi is just wasting his time
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Sholaayeni070: 10:26pm On May 18, 2022
River state are not igbo
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by famology(m): 10:26pm On May 18, 2022
Wow! See as delegates full ground. All these for Tinubu alone. Tinubu has won already.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 18, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

It is only the political class that love Fulani cos Fulani controls the power weather you like it or not.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by ObosiLandlord(m): 10:27pm On May 18, 2022
kingyakos:

Tinubu no get any chieftaincy title for north that's why him be fulani slave
Una no dey shame? Who gives a Bleep about a title in Northern Nigeria grin

Why do Yeebos see Northerners as gods? You are even cherishing Northern Chieftaincy title grin
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by OmegaAutos: 10:28pm On May 18, 2022
hopman98:

So because of Chidera, you want Amaechi to finish Nigeria patapata
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by ScamDemicEra: 10:30pm On May 18, 2022
....he's paying homage to the powers that be.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 18, 2022
100% asedanu. Ganduje even told him point-blank. I wonder how Amaechi expects allies of Jagaban for 20 years to abandon him for you?

It's not even a situation where you can offer more money than he can. Also, a whole Majority Leader of APC lin the House lambasted Amaechi for contesting for the Presidency when he cannot even deliver his ward at home. Isn't it laughable that he cannot even enter PH freely without fear?

How will a sane delegate vote for a man who is sure to lose against any candidate PDP fields?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa / "I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.