Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video (73575 Views)

12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) / COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by delishpot: 7:35am On May 19, 2022
quentin06:
Amaechi has join them.

Its a game bro. Buhari played it too.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by snoopz: 7:42am On May 19, 2022
This one just dey waste jet a1 fuel on something that won't be fruitful
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by ObosiLandlord(m): 7:45am On May 19, 2022
chikason22:

One day those people you always call pigs, will decide how you live on this country. Igbo will one day rule this country and change the narrative for good.
2923, a Christian from South will rule Nigeria
grin

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by 77up(m): 8:00am On May 19, 2022
Emersonjay:
No be Ganduje be that?
I thought we all agreed that kano is already on lock down for Tinubu...
...and you expect him to bring out the cane and beat him right? Politics is beyond that , besides he has already told Ameach countless time that kano is for Tinubu.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:26am On May 19, 2022
duro4chang:
But you people still blame the white for your underdevelopment.

Which people pls?

Is like I will stop commenting or replying on Nairaland again .....
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by abbey37(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2022
Puskas:
Amaechi is miles better than Tinubu
Amaechi that cannot boast of winning delegates in his own state? Kontinu you don't that charity begins at home
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by duro4chang(m): 9:03am On May 19, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Which people pls?

Is like I will stop commenting or replying on Nairaland again .....
Better.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by duro4chang(m): 9:22am On May 19, 2022
Henz81:
You reason like a child and talk like a child. What do you have to say about Russians that have businesses outside their country?
Truth is always bitter
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by duro4chang(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2022
Henz81:
A country that has been messed up.
Are you not one of the people who messed the country up? You just have to check your past activities. Both the leaders and followers are to blame.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by duro4chang(m): 9:29am On May 19, 2022
Trendingbiz042:

Let me say one thing. Do you know after the civil war, the Igbos lost everything and all those with any amount of money in the bank including millions of naira were all paid just 20 pounds? Do you know all the properties and businesses were taken away from them? Today the same Igbos have risen up to become billionaires in dollars, have multi billion investments and properties and even have taken all the lands, shops, businesses and properties in your own state. Are you not ashamed that the same Igbos that lost everything were able to rise quickly enough and overtake your land and dominate in every businesses? They have nothing been in the Presidency ever since the civil war and you hate them so much like they are the cause of Nigeria misfortunes. Igbos are the only one to lead Nigeria and change it, the only intelligent people that realized Nigeria can’t make their dreams come true. Nigeria is a failed nation, Igbos already know Fulanis are bunch of illiterates that would never allow the growth of this country. Pls Igbos will do better on their own than being in Nigeria.
I doubt it. The way you are running out of your region to other parts of the country has shown that nothing can make you prosper over there . You all rush to greener pastures. You cannot rush to areas you no will not favor you
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Henz81: 9:36am On May 19, 2022
duro4chang:
Truth is always bitter
Nigga, what truth? Answer the question or bounce.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Henz81: 9:37am On May 19, 2022
duro4chang:
Are you not one of the people who messed the country up? You just have to check your past activities. Both the leaders and followers are to blame.
Blame your leaders not me.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by duro4chang(m): 9:41am On May 19, 2022
Henz81:
Blame your leaders not me.
Our leaders, I mean yours and mine. Abaribe has been in government since 1999 likewise Ekeremadu. Tell me what good thing they have done . There are many others like that.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by duro4chang(m): 9:45am On May 19, 2022
Mrexcell:

But the same people have survived for thausands of years before the creation of ur nigeria? They even survived on their own for good 3 yrs during the biafran war without any input from nigeria.
All Nigerians nationalities survived before the creation of Nigeria. But today many will not survive if left alone. The Yoruba were fighting civil wars here and there then.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Titogbanski: 10:09am On May 19, 2022
Loyal man
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by duro4chang(m): 10:59am On May 19, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Divide Nigeria today and watch us return to our land. Everyone left Nigeria because it’s not workable.
Return to your land now do not wait till you are divided because it cannot be now. Do it and see. Which land will you return to. Relocate to your land and see.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by ismodiwa(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2022
One clever politician from the south
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by HeroicMeastro: 2:16pm On May 19, 2022
Thamesbridge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iekbqaCZZqw

As part of the political consultations across the country, Chibuike Amaechi has landed in Kano for consultation in full fulani regalia. He was warmly received in the ancient city of Kano

What do you mean FULAni attire
This is NOT a fulani attire OP...
Don't mislead pls
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by BabaCool1987(m): 2:29pm On May 19, 2022
He is working for Tinubu.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Danisaint112(m): 3:00pm On May 19, 2022
Emersonjay:
No be Ganduje be that?
I thought we all agreed that kano is already on lock down for Tinubu...

Chief your comment off me. grin cheesy Na Peter Obi we know! Welcome to the world of polictics cheesy cheesy
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by TundeDes: 5:53pm On May 19, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Those fools keep moving all around Nigeria for their selfish interest....

Any niggar from APC is a scammer...

Peter obi is the only niggar that can change the narrative...
grin
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by AFRICANJAMAICA: 7:32pm On May 19, 2022
agadez007:
e done enter children talk now

You get time...
So many children dey de forum
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Mrexcell(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2022
duro4chang:
All Nigerians nationalities survived before the creation of Nigeria. But today many will not survive if left alone. The Yoruba were fighting civil wars here and there then.

What will make them not to survive will their ancestral lands reject them because they are no longer answering nigerians?
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by duro4chang(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2022
Mrexcell:

What will make them not to survive will their ancestral lands reject them because they are no longer answering nigerians?
You can please ask them not me .
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by cardoctor(m): 7:07am On May 21, 2022
Serious identity crisis here

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rare Pic Of A Nigerian Soldier Climbing A Building To Take Down Boko Haram Flag / Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) / Governor Kashim Shettima Cries As Kaka Shehu Lawan Steps Down For Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.