Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video (73589 Views)

12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) / COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Terabyteck(m): 12:50am On May 19, 2022
Allow them to be deceiving their selves.
The greatest insult to an Ikwerre man is to call him Igbo.

Akponmfet:
Amaechi's tribe is called Ikwere and the whole world knows this.
Take your desperation and frustration to the South East.
You're too desperate to attach to the Niger Delta but we don't like you.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by EmekaBlue(m): 1:06am On May 19, 2022
hopman98:
I'd be happy if this guy can clinch apc ticket. For the sake of #NDIGBOS. I don't want igbos to leave Naija. I'll miss my chidera
Peter Obi we want
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by 43Ronin: 1:07am On May 19, 2022
Akponmfet:

Amaechi was born in Ubima, Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State to the family of the late Elder Fidelis Amaechi and Mary Amaechi. His first and last names are Ikwerre meaning[b] “God is strength or power” and “who knows tomorrow” respectively[/b].[4][5]

You know why I like amechi, he is not a fool. He knows he cannot answer igbo names and claim not to be igbo. Even ubima his village is a border town to imo state. Before this whole insecurity you can cut your journey to owerri fro PHC by half if follow his village.
Google Amechi interview with BBC he spoke igbo throughout. An Edo man can never claim yoruba simply because his village is in yoruba state but answers osagie and speaks beni because they have an identity. Ikwerres should leave igbo names, igbo language & igbo titles(igwe & eze their traditional rulers answer) and answer their own. Answering igbo names and claiming not to be igbo just to claim indegenous rivers wealth is criminal. They should pray Nigeria remains one otherwise the real indigenes of River state(ijaws, ogonis, calabari, okirika) will drive them out.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by ogwumgbe: 1:29am On May 19, 2022
Akponmfet:

Stop answering igbo names and search for your messed up roots and attach your names to it. Amaechi is igbo name and the meaning is no one knows tomorrow. Wike is also an igbo name and it means Power belongs to God, so if you are not igbo as you uselessly claim, stop attaching igbo names to your social path heritage
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by SugarGirl44(f): 1:37am On May 19, 2022
hopman98:
I'd be happy if this guy can clinch apc ticket. For the sake of #NDIGBOS. I don't want igbos to leave Naija. I'll miss my chidera

You can always get a visa to go see her.

Don't you have friends even outside Africa, much less a neighboring country.

Sentiments aside, naija has ended.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by dododawa1: 1:40am On May 19, 2022
POLITICANS won werega
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Akponmfet: 1:42am On May 19, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Stop answering igbo names and search for your messed up roots and attach your names to it. Amaechi is igbo name and the meaning is no one knows tomorrow. Wike is also an igbo name and it means Power belongs to God, so if you are not igbo as you uselessly claim, stop attaching igbo names to your social path heritage
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Akponmfet: 1:44am On May 19, 2022
Enyi,Amaechi is an Ikwere name.
The Efiks, Ibibios,Oron and Annangs have the same names and speak almost the same language but they all belong to different tribes and different states. Stop being needy and desperate. It is a very big insult to call an Ikwere man Igbo.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:52am On May 19, 2022
duro4chang:
Let them leave. The following month they will be begging for Nigeria visa.
Stewpudity surely flows in your veins. It's in your DNA.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by chikason22(m): 2:07am On May 19, 2022
agadez007:
Amaechi is a politician,remember when Gej claimed he is Igbo just to get Igbo votes
Ikwerre is not Igbo and Igbo is not ikwerre
Shut da fvck up. There is no difference between my tribe "Ikwerre" and "Igbo" tribe. Many of my people answers igno names. I naturally understand Ibo language without learning it.

So you Yoruba muslims miscreants should shove your narrative into your black butts. We don't know you.

Stop defending an obvious truth.
Now you and your lots have my attention, you can all gettat.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by chikason22(m): 2:12am On May 19, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
If nah Tinubu, pigs will be wailing calling him a Fulani Slave
One day those people you always call pigs, will decide how you live on this country. Igbo will one day rule this country and change the narrative for good.
2923, a Christian from South will rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Godmademan(m): 2:17am On May 19, 2022
The last pic shows exactly why I don't like shaking people. Some people say I no be 'guy man' but I can't just help it. After spending hours picking on his tinea infested feet, that man will present same hand, without washing, for a handshake once the ceremony is over. I've also seen guys whose hands spend quality time beneath their boxers. Within minutes they are offering a handshake.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Tribal: 2:24am On May 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Fuckyoumod: 3:09am On May 19, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Those fools keep moving all around Nigeria for their selfish interest....

Any niggar from APC is a scammer...

Peter obi is the only niggar that can change the narrative...
Pete Obi is the biggest scammer. A two term Gov. That believes that his son of 30 years does not need or deserve a car is the person you are project to us. Be very careful! You and Obi should carry your poverty and stingy mentality to Anambra not Aso Rock.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Fuckyoumod: 3:12am On May 19, 2022
Akponmfet:
Amaechi and the Ikwerres are more Igbos than you. So stop making noise!
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Fuckyoumod: 3:14am On May 19, 2022
kerry57:
Mumu amaechi, because of ur selfish presidential ambition and the quest for northern votes, u gave almost all northern states rail connection neglecting the south east. Hausas know their own on the ballot and not by that useless regalia that u have on.
weytin Ojukwu do for south yeast?
Ojukwu gave you war and poverty.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by BLACKPRIEST: 4:00am On May 19, 2022
This is how you know people who will not work.

Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Heavensent01(m): 4:27am On May 19, 2022
Yobabad:
But must Yoruba Muslims miscreants hate always? Am just asking

ugm tribe shouldn't be talking about someone hating, the crisis in your terrorism region was caused by hate filled in you clowns heart
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Mikeeytools: 4:42am On May 19, 2022
See first page comments beginning to end tribal bigotry. Men there is something fundamentally wrong with Nigeria. This is not ordinary imagine this was a physical discussion heads for don dey roll. Na wah oo.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by israel90: 4:45am On May 19, 2022
duro4chang:
hahahahahaha,u sure say these one Dey these con3
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 4:48am On May 19, 2022
Lol
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 4:50am On May 19, 2022
Akponmfet:
what is your business if ikwerre is igbo tribe or not ??

Don't you have meaningful thing to contribute on this thread??
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by nick50(m): 4:59am On May 19, 2022
duro4chang:
..but for now u are the one begging igbos for unity..ezi ofia !!!
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Kingjames(m): 5:05am On May 19, 2022
Your boss, your friend, the man you love President Muhammadu Buhari, has the final say. This is the man we all respect and believe in, where he goes is where we go. No governor can do otherwise,” he maintained.

He added: “But more than you can sell yourself, the team that is following you is intimidating. The team is a selling point. My dear brother, General Yusuf Buratai, is not one that follows people around. I know he must have heard something that l don’t know. His excellency, Amb. Yusuf Tugar is not known to follow people just like that. I’m ready to follow these your delegates.”
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by 3headedgoattt: 5:08am On May 19, 2022
platinum131:

You think you are addressing reasonable people?

You will be shocked some are worse than the bandits they condemn
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Amumaigwe: 5:14am On May 19, 2022
duro4chang:
The reason is that you people find it difficult to stay in your region. You are all running out of your region to other regions.

To bring you poor lads out of poverty. Who is the choicest buyers of your ancestral land when you go broke? Igbos of course.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by zizila: 5:14am On May 19, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Only poor people hate fulanis but your tribal political elites dine and love them.

A poor man is always an angry man, they are the only one that take anger as a full day profession. grin

I know this pics has triggered some of our poor men /women here on nairaland.

Over to you to start your anti fulani campaign

Are you Fulani Sir?….seems something is paining you?
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Sunsets: 5:18am On May 19, 2022
FYI, Ikwerre is an Igboid tribe so also is Ngwa, Etche, Mbaise, Abgor, Ezza, ... They all speak a different dialects of the main Igbo group. Direct your reactions to anthropologists.
agadez007:
Amaechi is a politician,remember when Gej claimed he is Igbo just to get Igbo votes
Ikwerre is not Igbo and Igbo is not ikwerre
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by Sunsets: 5:21am On May 19, 2022
Have your own son and give him a car. Case dismissed.
Fuckyoumod:
Pete Obi is the biggest scammer. A two term Gov. That believes that his son of 30 years does not need or deserve a car is the person you are project to us. Be very careful! You and Obi should carry your poverty and stingy mentality to Anambra not Aso Rock.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by babzlim(m): 5:27am On May 19, 2022
Goodmorning guys ... a brother needs a helping hand if God could touch your heart too help.

I know everyone is going through alot but please I need serious and urgent monetary help.
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:27am On May 19, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Only poor people hate fulanis but your tribal political elites dine and love them.

A poor man is always an angry man, they are the only one that take anger as a full day profession. grin

I know this pics has triggered some of our poor men /women here on nairaland.

Over to you to start your anti fulani campaign
so kanu and other well to do nigerians who criticise Fulani are also haters Abi?see,all the drivel you spit here doesn't take away the fact the your FoOolani is listed as the world 2nd most dangerous terrorist! according to the US anti terror intelligence/CIA .so even America are also filled with poor people who hate the FoOolani too Abi undecided..our neighbors, Ghana and Benin republic don't tolerate any Bulshit from your blood sucking animals in human skin you called people! Kano doesn't belong to FoOolani bus Hausa. So this just pure politic.. same way the half dead vegetable in asshole rock was also adorned in Igbo isi- agu attires., Jonathan also wore the eyesore, disgusting FoOolani outfit too.so no biggie. FoOlanitwit like you should get your fact right before coming here to vomit trash.yes, I HATe those wild animals called FoOolani cheesy..go ahead ,say it's cos I'm poor.m.u.m.u raw cow milk guzzler
Re: Amaechi Lands In Kano In Full Fulani Regalia: Pictures & Video by alen4smith(m): 5:35am On May 19, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Those fools keep moving all around Nigeria for their selfish interest....

Any niggar from APC is a scammer...

Peter obi is the only niggar that can change the narrative...
like he changed the narratives in Anambra?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Have Been Visiting Buhari In The Night" - Jonathan / Tinubu Brought Dogara Back To APC, Atiku Is Next – Bamgbose / Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.