Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) (44427 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by marosmart(m): 3:38pm On May 20, 2022
Good
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 20, 2022
K
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 3:38pm On May 20, 2022
Caveat emptor.......

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by IamMobisola(f): 3:40pm On May 20, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

How person go lash this kind dry tiny girl without yansh. That girl looks so malnourished and unkempt.

I see no reason why a guy must pay a girl for the sex they both enjoyed. In fact, na girls even dey enjoy am pass. It is Stupid, foolish and a criminal offense demanding money from a guy after sex.

And when ladies start saying they cannot date a man with a micro d*ck, you men will be wailing and asking if the men created themselves.
Just see how you are describing someone that didn’t create herself

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 20, 2022
I wonder how the gal face go b wen she wan cum

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:40pm On May 20, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by ABokoba: 3:40pm On May 20, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 20, 2022
Where is the man here; am seeing a toddler badly raised including the girl..................Real man own up to his responsibility; and no real man will go meet olosho while his wife is at home! STD, HIV, AIDS, HEPATIS A B C is real

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Acidbath: 3:42pm On May 20, 2022
Both male and female look alike.

What God has joined together..........
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by DARLINGTON869(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2022
What is it with constantly lifting her top up?
I have seen some Raz gals always doing this.

T O DARLING

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 20, 2022
Ahmback:
The girl no even get yansh!

Na them be fire o tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Salihusaliheen(m): 3:44pm On May 20, 2022
Ahmback:
The girl no even get yansh!
no front and back
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Henrick007: 3:44pm On May 20, 2022
Normal normal I dey give you tough time? This one na customer dada ni
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Okobola146: 3:44pm On May 20, 2022
See as the girl take chest resemble Mynd44
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Sixthsense2021: 3:44pm On May 20, 2022
Uptheante:

She no open leg for am well well
& she too dey complain

Talking out of experience
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by bolarinwabright(m): 3:44pm On May 20, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
This is worrisome angry

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by compton11(m): 3:45pm On May 20, 2022
Earlystar698:
FG should make it criminal offence if someone lash sex worker without paying... I don't know what's wrong with some people, someone decides to use her God given gift to hustle after enjoying her gift you refuse to pay, that's criminal.

olosho work is illegal in Nigeria,so if u smash olosho and don't pay,no police will arrest u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by casppyjay: 3:45pm On May 20, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Indaboski bahose!!!
the liquid yansh lol
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by saints2(f): 3:46pm On May 20, 2022
Hmmm... Na wa
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Ahmback(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
no front and back
waste of thrusts!
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by lexy2014: 3:47pm On May 20, 2022
Favaman:
See the girl self, everywhere flat like plank.
I sure say the guy no enjoy anything, hence my guy vex say e no dey pay
angry

Shame!!!

Honestly. My guy just provoke. Upon say she no get front and back, she de still de do anyhow and she wan still collect money. Devil fire her head
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Ahmback(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2022
Ninisun:

Na them be fire o tongue grin
taaaargh! Make i hear
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Okobola146: 3:48pm On May 20, 2022
Demigod22:
The man should pay for the service, although most girls don't know how to give vibes during sex. They will behave like dead body and want you to go eleven rounds.
have you tried bola before? Look for bola to fok and you no go talk that kind talk again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Aroyjunior(m): 3:48pm On May 20, 2022
Nawa oh.......nothing Musa no go see for gate.
Instead make this pichini girl go learn work or trade........she is busing renting her private parts out,as the for the guy......I shake my head for you.
Wasted sperms.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by tydi(m): 3:48pm On May 20, 2022
If you like oga carry your redpiller go meet ashawo she go swallow the pill drink ogogoro digest am . They are anti- redpillers and anti - feminist them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by lexy2014: 3:48pm On May 20, 2022
Earlystar698:
FG should make it criminal offence if someone lash sex worker without paying... I don't know what's wrong with some people, someone decides to use her God given gift to hustle after enjoying her gift you refuse to pay, that's criminal.

At all. The guy wasn't satisfied with the service. Have u never heard of warranty?
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by 40BGvm: 3:48pm On May 20, 2022
Then sex workers should be ready to pay federal government tax through their over stretched pussy cheesy
Earlystar698:

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by gbolswag(m): 3:49pm On May 20, 2022
its really cold out dere and money this days are hard to get.....lets help ourselves

the economy bad...poor boy
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Mooh247: 3:49pm On May 20, 2022
Good .. consumer protection council must get involved with this olosho people, vagina people are scam artists

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Lazenby007(m): 3:49pm On May 20, 2022
Kogbagidi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.