Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,346 members, 7,829,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) (44434 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by sylve11: 4:31pm On May 20, 2022
KnackAmPlank:
Damn

grin

Tough time indeed
Wetin you want enjoy for this gal body
No Bobbi
No yansh

Every where just flat and thin

Na to knack that bastard guy 2 by 2 PLANK for head

How will you carry this gal come house say you wan nack

Na quickie such gal are good for

Make the guy give am #500 naira

So she fit use am chop food hold body

Ah! shocked cool
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by fykes(m): 4:32pm On May 20, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
How person go lash this kind dry tiny girl without yansh. That girl looks so malnourished and unkempt.

I see no reason why a guy must pay a girl for the sex they both enjoyed. In fact, na girls even dey enjoy am pass. It is Stupid, foolish and a criminal offense demanding money from a guy after sex.
1 and half votes for u during APC primaries

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Lonewolf2010(f): 4:33pm On May 20, 2022
And looking at them both they are still children am sure these must be 18 or 19 yrs, a young girl like this is supposed to be in school or be an apprentice- spoiled generation indeed and we sure do owe Sodom and Gommora an apology coz our era is the worst ooo. Shame no just Dey this country again.mwtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by sylve11: 4:34pm On May 20, 2022
MAGG0T:
cheesy

some boys de take risk ooo,see the kyn dustbin he use change oil...

And Na Redpiller de boy be

This is harsh shocked grin cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by KnackAmPlank: 4:37pm On May 20, 2022
ebukajay184:

what does the guy mean by TOUGH TIME?. I need explanation. Lalasticlala, abeg.

She no allow the guy access the place in peace

If you Gerrit you Gerrit
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Karac: 4:40pm On May 20, 2022
Tough time asin it was too tight and dry down there?
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by pacificom: 4:42pm On May 20, 2022
Ahmback:
The girl no even get yansh!
Look like a fuckin' man.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by izubext007: 4:44pm On May 20, 2022
A very young man in his productive age engaging a young girl in her own productive age for sex for money........our society is doomed
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Godfather898989: 4:48pm On May 20, 2022
Ahmback:
Na yansh them the Bleep?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by maasoap(m): 4:53pm On May 20, 2022
Earlystar698:
FG should make it criminal offence if someone lash sex worker without paying... I don't know what's wrong with some people, someone decides to use her God given gift to hustle after enjoying her gift you refuse to pay, that's criminal.

It is the other way round, prostitution in Nigeria is a criminal offence
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by jerrymej(m): 4:57pm On May 20, 2022
This one loud � o.
Imagine the third party is also her customer... What a lovely scene.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Parisian: 4:59pm On May 20, 2022
Dustin like your mother right?
MAGG0T:
cheesy

some boys de take risk ooo,see the kyn dustbin he use change oil...

And Na Redpiller de boy be
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2022
Ahmback:
In reality nobody de marry who get big nyash.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
How person go lash this kind dry tiny girl without yansh. That girl looks so malnourished and unkempt.

I see no reason why a guy must pay a girl for the sex they both enjoyed. In fact, na girls even dey enjoy am pass. It is Stupid, foolish and a criminal offense demanding money from a guy after sex.
I'm telling you. In UK white women compensate black guys after sex with a good treat. 9ja is too difficult. Instead of Nigerian gal to give u pussy de will using cucumber n toys. I Just tire for that country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Crafteck1: 5:12pm On May 20, 2022
Earlystar698:
FG should make it criminal offence if someone lash sex worker without paying... I don't know what's wrong with some people, someone decides to use her God given gift to hustle after enjoying her gift you refuse to pay, that's criminal.

You booked pleasure but get stress, if na u, u go pay?
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by compton11(m): 5:15pm On May 20, 2022
vickydevoka:

I'm telling you. In UK white women compensate black guys after sex with a good treat. 9ja is too difficult. Instead of Nigerian gal to give u pussy de will using cucumber n toys. I Just tire for that country
white women u said? grin grin

Maybe the one that is rich and need of sugaboy
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by michael1508: 5:28pm On May 20, 2022
czarr:
See person future wife.
This one go soon relocate go another state become usher for church, to hook one innocent brother for marriage, after like two years in the marriage you go hear say she done get belle for pastor.
Which future wife?, baba die that talk abeg,as the matterz dey go so,no be all banny go see man marry,the one wey their way pure sef still dey pray,not to talk osho frees.
Na before their game plan dey work for them,them go play away matches with their youthfulness,come dey find one inocent man to tie down in their down time,man don wake up from thy slumbers o grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by michael1508: 5:33pm On May 20, 2022
Earlystar698:

So what will govt do to sex workers that don't carry out their service properly well or scam you into paying for bad attitude services.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by OZ511: 5:41pm On May 20, 2022
Too flat to request for money na she supposed dey run am for charity grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by biomedics(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2022
What will be of next generation
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by MAGG0T(m): 5:54pm On May 20, 2022
[s]
Parisian:
Dustin like your mother right?
[/s]

Just like your father

. you're not relevant when real me. Are talking
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2022
Which one is Nigerian man?

Na afonja boys dey like fvck without pay and dem no fit stay without inserting their d!ck for pussy.

Useless people.

Spits embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 5:57pm On May 20, 2022
vickydevoka:

Nigerian ladies are stingy and heartless when it comes to their pussy. They will always act like they've done you a big favour if you manage to eat from their vagina. Stingy gender
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 5:58pm On May 20, 2022
Godfather898989:
Na yansh them the Bleep?
Some guys like putting penis inside nyash.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 6:00pm On May 20, 2022
OZ511:
Too flat to request for money na she supposed dey run am for charity grin
Hahahaha. Una get bad mouth for this forum.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 6:00pm On May 20, 2022
Cc;
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:05pm On May 20, 2022
Ahmback:

Na MuMu dey carry OLOSHO wey no get Yansh..
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Jennyclay(f): 6:17pm On May 20, 2022
Favaman:
See the girl self, everywhere flat like plank.
I sure say the guy no enjoy anything, hence my guy vex say e no dey pay
angry
Shame!!!
But there was an agreement between them... Isn't it?

Is people like you that borrows money from loan shark companies and won't pay back.

Abi you've gotten the cheap likes and attention you're looking for.

Nonsense!!
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by matm: 6:27pm On May 20, 2022
Earlystar698:

Prostitution itself is a criminal offence in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by sisisioge: 6:27pm On May 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin

As how? I thought they like tough time. Oga pay her money!
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Favaman(m): 6:29pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
But there was an agreement between them... Isn't it?

Is people like you that borrows money from loan shark companies and won't pay back.

Abi you've gotten the cheap likes and attention you're looking for.

Nonsense!!

Shut up!!!
I was really worried if the customer got satisfied or not..

Oh you have forgotten that there have been several occasions where she & her colleagues had frustrated some of their customers to hasten up and do their thing quick, thereby given customer bad treatment on top their money...

Mtcheewww
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) by Cmanforall: 6:31pm On May 20, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sunA1C9tn6c

https://igberetvnews.com/1420399/nigerian-man-refuses-pay-sex-worker-slept-says-gave-tough-time-photos-video/

I pity this young lady. I feel its poverty that's pushing her to this. And she doesn't seem wild.
I wish to help her if she's got any business plan or educational development interest so she can stop this behaviour

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 / October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through / How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.