Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) (56727 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Lepon02: 4:48pm On May 24, 2022
Alhamdullilah.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Tlyon(m): 5:35pm On May 24, 2022
AdaSunshine:
This is how it should be.
A wise man who saw a young girl he wanted, patiently guided and nurtured her, till she came of age, and now, at the right time, he's finally making her his. smiley

Not the foolish one that was too in a haste, and was only interested in tearing the rubber!
But pls note about 90% of girls (ladies) these days only want to live the life their parent couldn't have offer them.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by We4all: 6:02pm On May 24, 2022
I am not impressed. If she was a teenager then, she should be around 32 years now. And the guy? When she births a kid, she will look older than him.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by We4all: 6:05pm On May 24, 2022
Tlyon:

But pls note about 90% of girls (ladies) these days only want to live the life their parent couldn't have offer them.

Same way guys want to marry women who are like their moms.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by We4all: 6:07pm On May 24, 2022
Oracleforce:
13 years of tying someone's destiny On one person...
I'm sure the lady no get choice that was why she stayed put...so many men could have chopped and dumped that lady and she discover say...nah only this mumu man fit carry her liability till the very end....

If Nah lie I dey talk, ask any girl around you if he can stay with a guy for 13 years? The lady no get choice so she has to keep enduring till sth happens

Read again. She was a teenager and wasn’t even supposed to be dating at that time. So the relationship span isn’t that bad.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 6:08pm On May 24, 2022
Sweetplum:
Congratulations. Love is sweet. So sweet.
Let's do our own.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
The love go don diminish. Wetin remain?

They don turn brother and sister.
You've got mail
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Konjiboii: 6:24pm On May 24, 2022
AdaSunshine:
A wise man who saw a young girl he wanted, patiently guided and nurtured her, till she came of age, and now, at the right time, he's finally making her his. smiley

Not the foolish one that was too in a haste, and was only interested in tearing the rubber!

So you feel say dem no fvck? grin I dey look you with microscope
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 24, 2022
Emeka71:
Let's do our own.
Dumebi ni
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 7:16pm On May 24, 2022
This guy na aboki oooo. Defunct oceanic bank kwa... Hope he's still employed or has something bdoing cos weda it's oceanic, ecobank or anything, they are just operating as Microfinance bank or thrift collection company... #Myopinion
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:14pm On May 24, 2022
AdaSunshine:

Interesting..

Two will work together if they agreed.

In some cases, one partner do deviate.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
13 years of non stop banging
Inside that 13 years ehnnn...alot of things go don occur

Them go don break up many many times....fuckkk another pussy and dickkk....

But you know fate and destiny is one hell of a moda fuckkking niggar...
Destiny go just sit down they smile.....unto say make una break up and down first....last last na una two go be husband and wife
Sure thing.. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Tlyon(m): 8:22pm On May 24, 2022
We4all:

Same way guys want to marry women who are like their moms.
Sure all cus our parent worked for all they owned today onlike ladies of these very generation
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Lovelydaisies: 9:35pm On May 24, 2022
I wish them well.

But which one be 'my head dey spark well well?' Is that explosive temper? I wonder why people boast about their short temper and thank their partners for 'tolerating their sparking temper'. Is it not something to be worked on? Well, what do I know?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by YangaBabe: 11:33pm On May 24, 2022
Congrats to them.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by 1880ei: 6:50am On May 25, 2022
[s]
post=113126345:

Samuel, the LORD OF THE RINGS.......

But d Koko be say : Dem carry am go her husband house las las.

Never say NEVER.

Hallelujah somebori cool
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Microwhy: 7:46am On May 25, 2022
AdaSunshine:

Old woman come of age...
She must have mounted pressure on the young man like a compressor to do the needful.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2022
Sweetplum:

Dumebi ni
Wait a minute is your name Dumebi ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by zitel28: 3:16pm On May 26, 2022
congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / FIVE Most Popular Commercial Sex Zones In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.