Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much (6237 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by goodman41: 4:18pm On May 21, 2022
We have two kids, my wife can't pass a day without touching and romancing my dik even in the kitchen anywhere she said she enjoy touching it.

Sometimes when we have sex she will tell me baby thank you so much I really enjoyed you and she used to call me machine. Please is she for real or she is just trying to high me

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by Ballzproblemm: 4:22pm On May 21, 2022
goodman41:
We have two kids, my wife can't pass a day without touching and romancing my dik even in the kitchen anywhere she said she enjoy touching it.

Sometimes when we have sex she will tell baby thank you so much I really enjoyed you and she used to call machine.
what do you want nairalanders to do with this info

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by zubimete(f): 4:28pm On May 21, 2022
What nairalanders can't type does not exist. irrelevant topic with all the isues in this kontree?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by Stallionhorse: 4:29pm On May 21, 2022
Send her to my house so I can give her the Realness test.. And the Trying to high me test too!? Then I will send your answer to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by ojun50(m): 4:37pm On May 21, 2022
Una too get problem for this

Person don born two for you, you still dey ask thia kind questions

Oga let her go out side go enjoy hwr self since you no trust her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by Northboi: 4:41pm On May 21, 2022
goodman41:

Sometimes when we have sex she will tell baby thank you so much I really enjoyed you and she used to call machine. Please is she for real or she is just trying to high me
guilty conscience is worrying her..

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by princeemmma(m): 4:43pm On May 21, 2022
Give me her number, she will change her decision about you grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by Ahmed0336(m): 4:45pm On May 21, 2022
grin

No bi everything inside marriage you suppose dey spit.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by ParpahSeventy: 4:46pm On May 21, 2022
goodman41:

Sometimes when we have sex she will tell baby thank you so much I really enjoyed you and she used to call machine. Please is she for real or she is just trying to high me
Last week Saturday I saw a 24 year old guy wedding a girl, it's their type that posts things like this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by zubimete(f): 4:47pm On May 21, 2022
Stallionhorse:
because of Nigeria we shouldn't breath again right Please dey one side.. Your smelly kpekus is enough of an issue..
ALLYOUR COMMENTS/THEAD SPEAKS MORE OF YOU.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 21, 2022
goodman41:

ur a lucky man cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by goodman41: 4:58pm On May 21, 2022
Northboi:
guilty conscience is worrying her.. She is getting it outside grin grin

Who else's is high right now ?
You may be right because before she usedto do chakra for sex until one day I got angry and told that she is having it outside that is why she not interested.

Before she use to say she can stay one year without sex but now she is disturbing me with sex even when she is in her period claiming that she doesn't want me to say that she is getting it outside

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by TATALoAlaMu: 5:02pm On May 21, 2022
Keep Her.
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by neonly: 5:06pm On May 21, 2022
Enjoy it while it last
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by Blunttruth: 5:09pm On May 21, 2022
goodman41:

Sometimes when we have sex she will tell me baby thank you so much I really enjoyed you and she used to call me machine. Please is she for real or she is just trying to high me
all join. Enjoy.
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by Edyice: 5:16pm On May 21, 2022
goodman41:

Just continue knacking her ooo
And well

I have said my own
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by Lamasta(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2022
OP you and your wife are high on brown akamu

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by Emma2Seconds: 6:15pm On May 21, 2022
Waiting edet no go hear for school??
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by Josh97(m): 6:16pm On May 21, 2022

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by Twoclans(f): 6:46pm On May 21, 2022
goodman41:
You may be right because before she usedto do chakra for sex until one day I got angry and told that she is having it outside that is why she not interested.

Before she use to say she can stay one year without sex but now she is disturbing me with sex even when she is in her period claiming that she doesn't want me to say that she is getting it outside

I knew it. wink wink

My gender is awesome .

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by hardon1(m): 7:04pm On May 21, 2022
goodman41:

Mr. Man. Your wife is perhaps cheating on you. All those na just to give you assurance and boost you ego so you won't suspect her and believe she ok with you

Unless it's something she has been doing from day 1. If na recently she begin all those activity, she is cheating on you

You may not believe me, but that is the truth
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by techWriter3: 7:12pm On May 21, 2022
what have you thing nairalanders to have with this details
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by Demigod22: 7:18pm On May 21, 2022
A wise man once said:

NOTHING.

But seriously, somethings are better left unsaid.
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by simple250: 7:28pm On May 21, 2022
Machine

You want Nairaland girls to hit your dm ba cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by novia22(f): 7:36pm On May 21, 2022
goodman41:

See my problem with human beings .....if she isn't happy or grabbing Your JT upanadan, problem, now that she is being happy and thankful and you both are happy too, you are suspecting her.
Don't worry,instead of you to keep quiet and enjoy your happy marriage and wife, you carried it here to Nairaland for people to implant negative vibes in your mind. When the wahala go start, just know you started it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by galadima77(m): 7:47pm On May 21, 2022
Ahmed0336:
grin
No bi everything inside marriage you suppose dey spit.

Exactly!
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by Slynation(m): 7:59pm On May 21, 2022
Una dey craze for here I swear...!! So many adults with the mentality of a toddler

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by Okoroawusa: 8:04pm On May 21, 2022
E be like say topics don finish for Nairaland
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by haabidah666: 8:30pm On May 21, 2022
cool
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 21, 2022
So what are we to do with a this information now undecided
Re: My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much by franklingud(m): 8:40pm On May 21, 2022
There's nothing that won't be an issue in nairaland.
Wetin musa no go see for gate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back! / I Feel Guilty Doing It To This Girl, But I Can't Help It... / Bra Types Every Lady Should Know.(pix Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.