Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,599 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Not The Marriage I Had In Mind - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Not The Marriage I Had In Mind (29814 Views)

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not The Marriage I Had In Mind by Bigman247(m): 4:44pm On May 24, 2022
It is not an ordinary case, that is a spiritual issue and he needs serious deliverance to be free.

quote author=Augustwife post=113047298]I had to open a new moniker so I can rant in peace. My head is full, so it's going to be a long post .

I got married to the love of my life 2017 (we started dating 2009) and we have two wonderful children.
He loves me (I know for sure), doesn't cheat too and my in-laws are the most wonderful people on earth ( my mil especially).

We have a joint business but the bad part :he is addicted to alcohol.

He wasn't like this before we got married, he used to drink occasionally so I can't really tell how we got here.

It's so bad that he can't go a day without it. Once he can't lay his hands on alcohol he will begin to shiver like a malaria patient.

This addiction has gotten us into debts that I had to pay with my savings on several occasions.

I'm talking of debts of 120k, 167k, 136k e.t.c. He's takes several loans from loan sharks , drinks like no tomorrow.

He has wrecked ourbbusiness and only with the help of God was I able to rebuild It by taking loans and paying back.

We even decided he gets a job so he can be more responsible but after working for a year he had nothing to show for it.

Twice his parents had to take him to a therapist but it was all in vain as he would go back to drinking.

My head is scattered,I can't think straight, it's making me hate him. I tried leaving a few weeks ago , I went back to my mother's house but trust my mama, she begged me to go back and my mother in-law too.

I don't even know what to do, my mental life is zero, I have withdrawn from everyone, I'm practically in poverty due to this addiction
He is a wonderful man BUT this addiction is a very big problem. We have prayed, fasted, gone to doctors but it's still there.

I don't know what to do .[/quote]
Re: Not The Marriage I Had In Mind by Jman06(m): 12:57am On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Progressive work indeed..even when the signs are clear..this is why people die untimely all in the name of preserving a marriage that might never work.. undecided
Hope if the woman was the one having the addiction challenge you'll still advise the man to divorce her
Re: Not The Marriage I Had In Mind by Esales(m): 12:53pm On May 26, 2022
Augustwife:
sent

I replied
Re: Not The Marriage I Had In Mind by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On May 25, 2023
Bigman247:
It is not an ordinary case, that is a spiritual issue and he needs serious deliverance to be free.
Go carry your buddy go dey find deliverance up and down naw! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? / Please Help, My Sister-in-law Is Missing. See Her Pictures / Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.