Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,975 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC (55700 Views)

Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu / Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now / David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by GardenOfGod(m): 6:33pm On May 22, 2022
myright:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/05/fresh-blasphemy-in-osun-arrest-akintaro_21.html?m=1
Muhammad was a murderer!

Ishmael the grandfather of all Muslims was a child of misery

Gen 16:11 “Look, you are pregnant and will give birth to a son,” the angel of the LORD continued to say to her. “You will name him Ishmael, because the LORD has heard your cry of MISERY

Islam is a religion of MISERY!

Vs 12 He’ll be a wild donkey of a man. He’ll be against everyone, and everyone will be against him. He will live in conflict with all of his relatives.

That's the curse that is affecting all Muslims today... Murderers they all are!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Kenturkey048(m): 6:33pm On May 22, 2022
achiever12:

Muslims call Christians kiriyo everytime and we don't murder you people for saying that
They also call Christians infidels and pagans..Nobody die...Useless people..Bloodsuckers.

5 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by IamMobisola(f): 6:34pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Can that be said to Jesus and you keep quiet?

Since the years Muslims have been killing Christians and burning down churches, have you heard of any retaliation from Christians before?
Boko Haram have been attacking Christian’s in the north all in the name of allah, so shouldn’t that be blasphemy against the “real Muslims”? Except if that is actually what your allah commanded you Muslims to be doing up and down.

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by GeneralDae: 6:34pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Why protest for a powerful being? He/she is seeing the blasphemy or insult and can fight for his/herself.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by onitshaman: 6:35pm On May 22, 2022
myright:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/05/fresh-blasphemy-in-osun-arrest-akintaro_21.html?m=1
. The god of Islam is not our God, Exodus 14/14 tells us that our God will fight for us and we'll keep our peace. How can an illiterate Almajiri fight for God, an illiterate Almajiri born by illiterate father and mother who are Godless. There is no sense in those (people). wink[color=#990000][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Captain92: 6:36pm On May 22, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients, Ogun kill all of you useless religious terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by liasmiram2567: 6:36pm On May 22, 2022
achiever12:

Muslims call Christians kiriyo everytime and we don't murder you people for saying that

You don't know that the word "kiriyo" is derived from CREOLE who majorly practice Christianity. Especially the Brazilian slaves who relicated to lagos.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by true2god: 6:36pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Calling Jesus (PBUH) series of abusive names? Never! You can't see Muslim doing that
Yusuf Arepoju calked Jesus a thief. What did MURIC say about that?
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Ogunleti01: 6:38pm On May 22, 2022
myright:

ofo lomi efo n see ofo lee se pelu gbogbo awon to n sponsor yin. obo ki i jere leyin motor e nii jere lase olorun. Etun fe ko oriburuku yin wo southwest
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Kenturkey048(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2022
Thanksful:

It can only cause wahala in the north. If e happen anywhere elselipsrsealed.

Make them try am for south...We go give ourselves JOS treatment.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Ibr539: 6:38pm On May 22, 2022
insidelife22:
I like the pastor, and i will give him a call later to appreciate him for his courage.
Allah ya tsine muku albarka dukkan ku Ameen
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by sandland: 6:39pm On May 22, 2022
insidelife22:
I like the pastor, and i will give him a call later to appreciate him for his courage.
Why won't they just call on the prophet he insulted to kill him p

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Jerrydox(m): 6:39pm On May 22, 2022
Do you know if the pastor was referring to Muhammed Buhari? Because there is one Muhammed that has the attribute of being a f00l: Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by liasmiram2567: 6:39pm On May 22, 2022
true2god:
Yusuf Arepoju calked Jesus a thief. What did MURIC say about that?

He CAN NEVER call Jesus a thief. It is blasphemous for a Muslim to abuse any of the Prophets; Jesus, Moses, Noah etc.Where and when did he say that?. Please share the link and evidence.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Realismailakabir: 6:40pm On May 22, 2022
insidelife22:
his numbers are switched off which means he's a coward
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Phaantom22: 6:40pm On May 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Muslims should start having sense in this country

Since your Mohammed don turn god let him fight for itself

All these foolishness of respect our religion is daft, so long as somebody doesn't burn your place of worship or prevent you from worshipping what you do then you have no authority over what they can criticize
Don't mind the imbeciles, I thought they said that our God is dead that's why He couldn't protect Deborah which they murdered? It's high time we separate these beast from sane humans

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Etsugwari: 6:42pm On May 22, 2022
insidelife22:

You’re very STUPID… may you burn in hell.. coward… you will perish along side the pastor.. soon mark my words inshaAllahu you will meet you doom day
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Honestfrend: 6:43pm On May 22, 2022
Abdulqareem:
Fictitious? I laugh in swahili. I believe you can do better than this. His case would be treated using the common law & not even the shariah law. I pity you in advance. Can you post your number, pics, contact address & perhaps forward your name to MURIC as co-respondent to the blashemous pastor. No muslim would insult Jesus(peace Be Upon Him) cos it invalidate his/her religion. it is rather suprising that christians now take pride in insulting other people's religion with baseless and toxic fallacies just to feel gud. it's a shame. Abeg Post this nonsense on facebook, twitter or whatsapp. to suffer dey hungry u abi?

Go and read what El Rufai said about Jesus Christ..

You can Google it..

5 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by nijanigga: 6:44pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Jesus warned his disciples about people who will strike them for his name sake and told them to turn the other cheek Jesus can defend himself if anyone says bad things about him ,it's not my responsibility to KILL humans barbarically just for insulting Jesus
The fact is the hausas were conquered by usuman Dan fodio and foisted Islam on them,they never accepted Islam willingly ,that's why you will always see sword with Arabic inscriptions on the logo of any Islamic faction .

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by sandland: 6:44pm On May 22, 2022
Allah/ God is supreme being for all
those who believe. He all maximum power. He can punish anybody who offends him or forgive the person.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Etsugwari: 6:44pm On May 22, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Muhammad was a murderer!

Ishmael the grandfather of all Muslims was a child of misery

Gen 16:11 “Look, you are pregnant and will give birth to a son,” the angel of the LORD continued to say to her. “You will name him Ishmael, because the LORD has heard your cry of MISERY

Islam is a religion of MISERY!

L

Vs 12 He’ll be a wild donkey of a man. He’ll be against everyone, and everyone will be against him. He will live in conflict with all of his relatives.

That's the curse that is affecting all Muslims today... Murderers they all are!

You’re a FOOL.. stupid.. bastard.. you all will meet your doom.. I promise you this.. it’s Allah and his prophet your insulting.. I promise you I swear by the one my life is with.. you will see what will happen too you and your families will not even come near you… I promise you
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Igbojew: 6:45pm On May 22, 2022
myright:

Hahahaha una one zoogeria go hear am by fire by force by the time this Muslim extremist are done with zoogeria with their agenda to Islamise zoogeria.Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW) warned the whole zoogeria exclude Muslims concerning impeding doom Buhari and his Fulani people is planning which is to Islamise and Fulanise zoogeria but out of deep hatred zoogerians had against great Igbos and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu now look at where you people have found una self.The tribe I pity most is Yoruba Christians that keep on believing the lies their Yoruba Muslims have been feeding them that Yorubas are one but deep down Yoruba Muslims don't have any atom of love to their Christian Yorubas rather they prefer their Northern Muslims counterpart.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Etsugwari: 6:46pm On May 22, 2022
Kenturkey048:

They also call Christians infidels and pagans..Nobody die...Useless people..Bloodsuckers.

Don’t worry.. idiot.. criminal… fool… continue.. all of you will see the result you have used your hand to and mouth for.. he sees you and you will see it..
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 22, 2022
Some agents of destruction who wants to see Nigeria in flames are publicly uttering blasphemous speeches because they know Muslims don't take kindly to it. Keep it up, but God will reward you for your actions. We Muslims are not savages we only have high regards for our prophet as well as Jesus you call God. So if Muslims respect your religion why don't you reciprocate instead of causing troubles? I expect your religion leaders to show they are being guided by good angels by preaching to you to stop every act of blasphemy. Let's live in peace guys.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Etsugwari: 6:47pm On May 22, 2022
IamMobisola:

Since the years Muslims have been killing Christians and burning down churches, have you heard of any retaliation from Christians before?
Boko Haram have been attacking Christian’s in the north all in the name of allah, so shouldn’t that be blasphemy against the “real Muslims”? Except if that is actually what your allah commanded you Muslims to be doing up and down.

You must be a fool… well I don’t blame you.. I blame the parent that gave birth to you.. that sperm was meant to be wasted
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by DimIsaac10(m): 6:47pm On May 22, 2022
This is god Vs god. let gods fight.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by luluman: 6:48pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Go and say such words to those traditional worshippers and see if your life will remain the same. Why can't we all face our religion?
See this one, haven't you heard Christians sing that "Babalawo" power...powerless power, jesus power super power ? Nothing has happened to them joor

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Etsugwari: 6:48pm On May 22, 2022
GeneralDae:

Why protest for a powerful being? He/she is seeing the blasphemy or insult and can fight for his/herself.

And you will see it.. you will regret it and InshaAllah you will burn in da pit of hell.. INSHAALLAH
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Parisian: 6:49pm On May 22, 2022
What was Mohammed's business 600 years destroying all those idols of the traditional worshippers in Medina, Saudi Arabia?
rolams:

What's your business with other people's religion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by temielects(m): 6:49pm On May 22, 2022
Fight for good governance leave religion alone,senselessness will not let you know religion can be both destructive and upholding depending on how you as a nation see or interpreted it to yourselves,somebody just stole 80bn no muric or can to condemn the act,only blasphemy is all you are waiting to attack.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by insidelife22(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2022
Etsugwari:

You’re very STUPID… may you burn in hell.. coward… you will perish along side the pastor.. soon mark my words inshaAllahu you will meet you doom day
E pain am well well.
Potential terrorist spoted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Oluwasaudy(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2022
Allah/mohammed and stupidly is like 5&6
Mooselim and brainwash is like bread and beans
Fulani and aggression/murder be like tea and milk

Religion of hatred..rebellion...unrest..evil

Mohammed can suck my dick
And Allah can lick my ass

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS / Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi / Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.