Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,162 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC (55648 Views)

Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu / Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now / David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by rolams(m): 6:16pm On May 22, 2022
tmtech:

Ooh they say it everyday.

Sing it in churches and mosques..
Nothing has happened to anybody ..

Most traditional worshippers no send you unless you literally go to their territory to challenge them.

Blasphemy is wrong ,so is jungle (mob) justice

Can you point out where MURIC is calling for jungle justice?

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by rolams(m): 6:17pm On May 22, 2022
Surayj123:

may Allah bless u
Leave them in their ignorance, they don't even know abt their own religion,and here they are calling Islam names. We the muslims love Jesus more than those who claim to be his followers, they are all ignorant in this forum, so pls dont waste ur time arguing with them, if u argue with an ignorant man he will try to bring u to his level

Ok. Thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by iswallker(m): 6:17pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

I know if it is Northern part of the country, you won't be liking him by now!

I don't know what you guys gain in all these. Leave the religion for those who practice it, you won't. Your religion is to you while my religion is to me.

Let's embrace peace, we have nothing to gain in violence. There are so many things in the country that we need to be worried about.

Enough is enough!

You don't know the pastors house undecided

Religion of piss - always threatning violence at slightest opportunity

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Blakjewelry(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2022
Abdulqareem:
so we should clap for the pastor and perhaps introduce him to putin and biden for raining insults and blasphemy on islam and muslim. Christianity's new found love is mortification abi? It shows the poor state of that pastor's upbringing and how low he is. Thank God he has provided clues for the security operatives and I commend the civility of MURIC in handling this volatile case. Our love for Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) is uncompromising and anybody who wants to see the limit of our endurance should mortify him. Enjoy your christianity in peace fa
so if the whole south decided to insult the prophet the country go burn? E go make sense o

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by basseeafricana: 6:18pm On May 22, 2022
economia:
Christian, vote Muslim again and face more pasicution, they will tell you praying in the name of Jesus is against their religion.
Vote your Christian and Muslims should vote their Muslim. Let us see who will win. They don't have sense than to create division.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by conscienceman4(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2022
Is it that your God doesn't hear when people speak against him that you are now the one hearing for your Allah and all Allah prophets. If your Allah hears all these things said, let Allah avenge for himself and his prophets. Why call worshippers that are in the religion of peace to fight for Allah, calling even government securities to arrest someone for Allah and his prophets. Then why is he your Allah?
If your Allah cannot handle one pastor insulting him, how can he handle all the prayers you are praying to this your Allah?
How can Allah even fight those that speak against Allah in secret?
Allow your Allah to fight for himself please.

4 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by donbenie(m): 6:19pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Can that be said to Jesus and you keep quiet?
You people literally burn down churches and Christian religious relics..
And you are talking about what was being said about Jesus?
So which is worse?

5 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by bluebay(m): 6:19pm On May 22, 2022
insidelife22:
I like the pastor, and i will give him a call later to appreciate him for his courage.
That’s so stupid of him to do

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Legitz: 6:20pm On May 22, 2022
I just send a text to appreciate that Pastor for the audio clip
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Freebills12: 6:20pm On May 22, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
rolams:

I don't know what you guys gain in all these. Leave the religion for those who practice it, you won't. Your religion is to you while my religion is to me.

Let's embrace peace, we have nothing to gain in violence. There are so many things in the country that we need to be worried about.

Enough is enough!

You are claiming as if you don't know what triggered pastor's provocation. You think if Deborah God rest her soul is an Igbo woman, the story would have been the same?

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by lyricalz: 6:20pm On May 22, 2022
myright:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/05/fresh-blasphemy-in-osun-arrest-akintaro_21.html?m=1

Arrest him of what charges? How many Constitution Nigeria get abeg.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Blakjewelry(m): 6:21pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Can any Muslim say such against Christianity without any of you condemning it?

Don't talk without proper reasoning pls!
Do you know Muslim referring to Jesus is blasphemy? The truth is y'all have problem

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by GeneralDae: 6:22pm On May 22, 2022
Abdulqareem:
pls post your picture, number and location abeg. pls also contact MURIC to add you as a defendant when that pastor is charged to court for blasphemy. u go borrow sense.
When did Osun become a sharia state?

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Harunabisanti(m): 6:23pm On May 22, 2022
May his soul perish with such utterances
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Steve28: 6:23pm On May 22, 2022
Arrest him over what exactly?
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Painintheass221: 6:23pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Can that be said to Jesus and you keep quiet?

Yes, Jesus can fight for himself. I can only beg him to fight for me, and he will. But for me to fight and defend him, no.

He is a God, he can fight for himself.

Others fight for their God but my God fight for me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by PrinceGallant: 6:24pm On May 22, 2022
Christians are known to provocation, and they cannot stand it when Muslims respond. Unfortunately, people would not tame them while they are being crazy but when Muslims show them what they deserve, cries and hues will be all over shoshomida.

Imagine some Christians bigots would falsely sworn to believe in Allaah on this Nairaland Islam for Muslims Forum, just to provoke Muslims. And I am yet to see a Muslim provoke Christians.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Neddstark: 6:25pm On May 22, 2022
Religious intolerance.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by GeneralDae: 6:25pm On May 22, 2022
Abdulqareem:
you're getting it wrong. what we are saying is, don't insult our prophet and religion else you will dealt with decisively. you can criticize us for all i care but our prophet is a no go area.
You say you don't worship this prophet but at thesame time he can't be criticized or insulted? I don't get it.

5 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by AngelicBeing: 6:26pm On May 22, 2022
insidelife22:
I like the pastor, and i will give him a call later to appreciate him for his courage.
tongue
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Mina79(f): 6:26pm On May 22, 2022
Oooh the pastor is a good man!

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Eriokanmi: 6:28pm On May 22, 2022
Blasphemy here , blasphemy there. E be like say na wetin dey reign now be dis oo. Naxo one man tell her neighbour say...madam but why you o dey always make your hair like b4, shey you no wan look fine again ni...gbam! The woman say na blasphemy oo, say she go call police on top the man grin
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Nosayer: 6:28pm On May 22, 2022
lereinter:

Fighting for a god

If they abuse your god abuse their god too
You dey mind them ni? Na yesterday Dem they shout with urnspeaker "God doesn't have a child and no one gave birth to him". No single day goes by without mentioning something in Christianity to mock about.

They say they're peaceful in the Southwest, have you heard of "Kiriyo" before? It's what they call Christians. The MURIC man is the most hypocritical man I've yet seen anywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by economia: 6:29pm On May 22, 2022
Muslim call our Lord Jesus Christ a "prophet"

Muslim disdain our Lord Jesus Christ that he will be back to be a Muslim, that we will be back to marry many women

Muslim call our holy Bible a fake book

Has any one killed for these reasons before?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Guyman02: 6:29pm On May 22, 2022
Antifraud00:

Muslim is minority in the South?
Yes sir Muslims are a minority in the South South, South East and South West and the conversion rate to Islam is low compared to Christianity

5 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by wallisdon: 6:30pm On May 22, 2022
[Get your fact clear.Muslems are the majority in South west.Carry out your research, using primary data.quote author=Guyman02 post=113058052]Akintola should take his one man Yoruba Muslim group to the North West, try nonsense against any Christian in the South where Muslims are in the minority and see Christians lose their patience[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Rawtruth1: 6:31pm On May 22, 2022
Don't bring that madness to South west. There's peaceful religious harmony and understanding here.

We don't want confusion, please

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by lecowas: 6:32pm On May 22, 2022
Is Nigeria officially an Islamic country now ?
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Ournolly: 6:32pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

You don't know anything! They killed two Muslims because of this. One in Epe and the other in Mushin.

Something special must have led to it.
Our traditional religion are referred as idolatry, worshiping dead god, etc and yet hardly attack people because of that.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by wizelink(m): 6:32pm On May 22, 2022
Gbege don start. Those fighting for their powerless god against those who allow their God to fight for Himself.

Naija na comedy. When other countries a far gone into scientific research and discoveries that better their citizenry and world at large, Nigeria is still locked 10AD fighting for unknown god

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Alsenora: 6:32pm On May 22, 2022
If it is an 'inverted' scenario the MD might have been greeted with peace like Deborah. The difference is self-evident...daily people of both religions say stuffs against another's faith but who has the tendency to take it personal to the point of murder?
ChoCho54:
Condemnation and it ends there. Didn't you see the conduct of the Polaris bank MD and how CAN handled it?

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Adadioranma79(f): 6:33pm On May 22, 2022
God bless you

rolams:

Enough is enough!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS / Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.