Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC (55649 Views)

Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu / Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now / David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 22, 2022
ChoCho54:
I'm not in support of what the pastor did, but the aggrieved must not kill to get justice.
That's why they are calling on government to intervene by arresting the lunatic who is spewing rubbish against Islam. If government failed to make example of him as deterrent to others,there will be more of him and it could lead to serious violence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by insidelife22(m): 6:52pm On May 22, 2022
Ibr539:
Allah ya tsine muku albarka dukkan ku Ameen
Amu puo gi nisi

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by J3susFr3ak: 6:53pm On May 22, 2022
PrinceGallant:
Christians are known to provocation, and they cannot stand it when Muslims respond. Unfortunately, people would not tame them while they are being crazy but when Muslims show them what they deserve, cries and hues will be all over shoshomida.

Imagine some Christians bigots would falsely sworn to believe in Allaah on this Nairaland Islam for Muslims Forum, just to provoke Muslims. And I am yet to see a Muslim provoke Christians.

You block streets built with public funds by the Government and claim to be praying....daring anyone to pass by. Is that not provocation?

You incite your followers after every Friday "prayers" to form a mob and kill anyone who "oppose" them. A lady from Bauchi recently escaped but a Pastor was hurt and a Church nearly burnt even as Christian youths repelled the attacks. Is that not provocation?

You through the lies of your Koran book try to "de-legitimize" the core fundamentals of the Christian faith by emphasizing that "Jesus never died on the Cross for anyone's sins. Someone else did. Jesus is a Muslim etc.," -- Is that not provocation and a deliberate distortion of ACTUAL verified Truths from both History and the Scripture.

You have been terrorizing and killing innocent Christians in their farms, schools and villages for the past 7 years (and more)--raping, kidnapping, killing, pillaging while glorifying your god with chants "Allah Akbar....Mohammadu da sudinla..." etc., Worst yet, the Muslim Government and security have been in active support of these heinous acts in a deliberate attempt to warp certain Christian demographics and spread Islam by like virus through Terrorism and theft. Is that not provocation?

You have been enjoying the financial proceeds that comes mostly from Christian areas in the country....developing Islam using Christian resources. Putting only Islamic people in sensitive government, security and economic positions. Is that not provocation?

You elevate your Sharia laws above a secular constitution while simultaneously trying to use the same secular constitution to derive benefits and reap from where you did not sow. You allow Hisbah and forbid Christian States have their own WELL ARMED State Security Structures. You forbid beer and pork...but will gladly takes taxes from these products. Is that not provocation?

The list goes on and on. It is now the turn for the Christian South to assume the Presidency... but you feel the need to perpetuate the same failures from Islamic rule. Is that not provocation?

IF you do not want to be provoked....fight for a new Islamic Republic and be ten times stricter than Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan combined....as long as your repression remains within your own new borders.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by ChonchaLib: 6:54pm On May 22, 2022
Security forces need not do anything. The Prophet's way remains the right path to God. And the Pastor is only one of many schism peddlers to come.

One thing myopic the Muslim body politic in Nigeria gets wrong is not taking from previous Islamic civilizations. U can't be driven by passions in a multi religious setting where it is clear that all sides are agitated. After the killing of that lady in sokoto expect more of this.

Mr Akintola went to Al Azhar. Didn't he take Islamic history there ? No sultan (mamluk or ottoman) allows such blatant disorder. U cannot freely kill a protected minority for such a blunder. These things went to court. And even then, the person had to continually offend for it to go beyond monetary punishment.

What Abbasid, Umayyad or Ottoman caliph didn't have Christians and other faithful in their courts ? Read about John of Damascus who argued for the trinity in the courts of the early Umayyads. He did so as an honored member of the intelligentsia. Even same Syriac Christians who called us Hagarenes joined the caliphs on marches against the Romans in Anatolia. Even with complete Muslim political domination, u couldn't shut ppl up. What more do you expect from a multi ethnic and multi religious 21 st century Democratic state ?

Maulana Rumi always taught to lead by example. The Islamization of Anatolia was not because men like the Danishmend whipped ppl into order. Most of the time they reverted to their former ways. Islamization mostly happened where teachers and leaders entertained diverse opinion. Where they led by example.

You wanted to be Muslim after seeing Rumi's example. You wanted to be part of a futuwwa when u saw that nothing from ur culture matched the brotherly love.

MURIC pls go and sit down with ur poverty mindset version of Islam imported from those hypocrites in the peninsula. Ppl with no cultural achievements in Islamicate history. They only share the same geography as the Prophet and happened to come into possession of vast reserves of oil. Nothing else. But MURIC doesn't have either so his cause is stale.

Mr Pastor continue if that's what brings you joy. Doubt anyone will take you seriously. Save for ur followers and like minded ppl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by rolams(m): 6:54pm On May 22, 2022
luluman:
See this one, haven't you heard Christians sing that "Babalawo" power...powerless power, jesus power super power ? Nothing has happened to them joor

Compare your song with the pastor's statement and tell me with open heart the grievous statement.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Alsenora: 6:54pm On May 22, 2022
Oga abeg calm down...
BJanta:

May the ALMIGHTY GOD destroy your allah and his mohammed. May thunder and brimstone and fire locate your allah and his mohammed, vanquish and destroy them forever, Amen. May your allah and his mohammed never know peace wherever those demon duo are, amen. If you try that stupidity in the South here, you'll regret it. If you want to defend your lilly-liveried allah go up North. Thats where that hopeless, useless blood - sucking vampire and fake god lives.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by GardenOfGod(m): 6:55pm On May 22, 2022
Etsugwari:

You’re a FOOL.. stupid.. bastard.. you all will meet your doom.. I promise you this.. it’s Allah and his prophet your insulting.. I promise you I swear by the one my life is with.. you will see what will happen too you and your families will not even come near you… I promise you
Ishmael the grandfather of all Muslims was a child of misery
Gen 16:11 “Look, you are pregnant and will give birth to a son,” the angel of the LORD continued to say to her. “You will name him Ishmael, because the LORD has heard your cry of MISERY

Islam is a religion of MISERY!

Vs 12 He’ll be a wild donkey of a man. He’ll be against everyone, and everyone will be against him. He will live in conflict with all of his relatives.

That's the curse that is affecting all Muslims today... Murderers they all are!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by GeneralDae: 6:56pm On May 22, 2022
Etsugwari:

And you will see it.. you will regret it and InshaAllah you will burn in da pit of hell.. INSHAALLAH
Calm down, if someone insults Jesus or any other figure, I would not be happy, I would correct the person but it is not my duty to fight the person or demand the person be arrested by Government. I believe the God of Jesus can bring the person to book how he sees fit. My duty is to keep serving God my own way. If God is real, he would definitely not send me to Hellfire for thinking this way. We are the ones who project our insecurities on God.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by ovieigho(m): 6:56pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

I know if it is Northern part of the country, you won't be liking him by now!

I don't know what you guys gain in all these. Leave the religion for those who practice it, you won't. Your religion is to you while my religion is to me.

Let's embrace peace, we have nothing to gain in violence. There are so many things in the country that we need to be worried about.

Enough is enough!

Na una dey blow the religion things out of proportion

When pasuma sing ‘ ta’ lo pa jesu .. ( meaning who killed jesus ! ….
No Christian talk about anything

Una own too much abeg

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by ORIAYO70(m): 6:56pm On May 22, 2022
myright:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/05/fresh-blasphemy-in-osun-arrest-akintaro_21.html?m=1

If u can do all these cos someone insulted your god then ur worthy to be called terrorist..

People call more aspersion more on Jesus he said the Lord should forgive them...

I did not support what the pastor did yet it has not come to this if u r not imbedded by terror.
Elrufai insulted Jesus heaven did not fall.cos xtian r knw for peace loving.

Suleiman of Sterling Bank rubbish Jesus nothing Happened...

The difference is One is a son of the mistress Hagar and one is the Legitimate son of Abraham...

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Lucymercy: 6:57pm On May 22, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
myright:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/05/fresh-blasphemy-in-osun-arrest-akintaro_21.html?m=1
Does this man know how many times tell insult Jesus Christ? He will be humble.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Reference(m): 6:57pm On May 22, 2022
Why can't we just learn to live in peace in this country.
As Bible believing Christians we are enjoined to go the extra mile to live at peace with all humanity.
If your fellow man is provoked by certain actions it is not Christ like to be at the centre of it.
Do not tempt for your Father in Heaven does not and will never tempt you.

If A Christian by his or her actions provokes another man into sin, he or she will be held accountable for it.
There is not profit in violence and bloodshed.
If you claim to be in the Light, then walk in the Light.
If you claim to serve an all wise God then act in wisdom and so not be a partaker in the destruction of God's precious creations.
How can you persuade them that are of other faiths to share yours when you do not show love.

Do not be in the company of mischief makers, of unbelievers and pagans that cannot walk in Light, cannot walk in love and do not respect humanity.
Christians should stop all these and clearly separate yourselves from those who hide under the binary nature of religion in Nigeria to fuel conflict.
Real Christians are peacemakers.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Parisian: 6:57pm On May 22, 2022
I've never read anywhere that any traditional worshipper physically resorted to violence and killed anyone who insulted his gods.

Instead, they let the gods exert vengeance against such persons themselves.

It is only muslims that fight for their god.

rolams:

Go and say such words to those traditional worshippers and see if your life will remain the same. Why can't we all face our religion?

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by GardenOfGod(m): 6:57pm On May 22, 2022
Gen 16:11 “Look, you are pregnant and will give birth to a son,” the angel of the LORD continued to say to her. “You will name him Ishmael, because the LORD has heard your cry of MISERY

Vs 12 He’ll be a wild donkey of a man. He’ll be against everyone, and everyone will be against him. He will live in conflict with all of his relatives.

ChonchaLib:
Security forces need not do anything. The Prophet's way remains the right path to God. And the Pastor is only one of many schism peddlers to come.

One thing myopic the Muslim body politic in Nigeria gets wrong is not taking from previous Islamic civilizations. U can't be driven by passions in a multi religious setting where it is clear that all sides are agitated. After the killing of that lady in sokoto expect more of this.

Mr Akintola went to Al Azhar. Didn't he take Islamic history there ? No sultan (mamluk or ottoman) allows such blatant disorder. U cannot freely kill a protected minority for such a blunder. These things went to court. And even then, the person had to continually offend for it to go beyond monetary punishment.

What Abbasid, Umayyad or Ottoman caliph didn't have Christians and other faithful in their courts ? Read about John of Damascus who argued for the trinity in the courts of the early Umayyads. He did so as an honored member of the intelligentsia. Even same Syriac Christians who called us Hagarenes joined the caliphs on marches against the Romans in Anatolia. Even with complete Muslim political domination, u couldn't shut ppl up. What more do you expect from a multi ethnic and multi religious 21 st century Democratic state ?

Maulana Rumi always taught to lead by example. The Islamization of Anatolia was not because men like the Danishmend whipped ppl into order. Most of the time they reverted to their former ways. Islamization mostly happened where teachers and leaders entertained diverse opinion. Where they led by example.

You wanted to be Muslim after seeing Rumi's example. You wanted to be part of a futuwwa when u saw that nothing from ur culture matched the brotherly love.

MURIC pls go and sit down with ur poverty mindset version of Islam imported from those hypocrites in the peninsula. Ppl with no cultural achievements in Islamicate history. They knly share the same geography as the Prophet and happened to come into possession of vast reserves of oil. Nothing else. But MURIC doesn't have either so his cause is stale.

Mr Pastor continue if that's what brings you joy. Doubt anyone will take you seriously. Save for ur followers and like minded ppl.

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Parisian: 6:58pm On May 22, 2022
Right to freedom of speech includes everything except libel.
sal1974:

Right to freedom of speech doesn't include the right to insult and denigrate the belief of others
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by oneMalik: 6:59pm On May 22, 2022
so that another jungle justice can escalate in the region abi ?

you can't win cos yorubas are more intelligent than that ok .

take your shit to wherever you'll meet people like you .!

i
insidelife22:
I like the pastor, and i will give him a call later to appreciate him for his courage.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by GardenOfGod(m): 6:59pm On May 22, 2022
ORIAYO70:

If u can do all these cos someone insulted your god then ur worthy to be called terrorist..

People call more aspersion more on Jesus he said the Lord should forgive them...

I did not support what the pastor did yet it has not come to this if u r not imbedded by terror.
Elrufai insulted Jesus heaven did not fall.cos xtian r knw for peace loving.

Suleiman of Sterling Bank rubbish Jesus nothing Happened...

The difference is One is a son of the mistress Hagar and one is the Legitimate son of Abraham...
You are absolutely on point!
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by ORIAYO70(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

I know if it is Northern part of the country, you won't be liking him by now!

I don't know what you guys gain in all these. Leave the religion for those who practice it, you won't. Your religion is to you while my religion is to me.

Let's embrace peace, we have nothing to gain in violence. There are so many things in the country that we need to be worried about.

Enough is enough!

Preach that to those numbskull
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by showafrica(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Go and say such words to those traditional worshippers and see if your life will remain the same. Why can't we all face our religion?

The solution is to share the country according to religious and ethnic lines. I can imagine if Israel and palastine are sharing the same country 50/50. Let everyone practice his or her religion in peace so that, any region or country that feels there religion is backward can upgrade to a religion that works.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:01pm On May 22, 2022
Saying continually that Jesus Christ is a prophet is blasphemous
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Parisian: 7:01pm On May 22, 2022
Your false prophet is not above criticism. He was a thief, rapist and murderer.
Abdulqareem:
you're getting it wrong. what we are saying is, don't insult our prophet and religion else you will dealt with decisively. you can criticize us for all i care but our prophet is a no go area.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by virginchaser(m): 7:01pm On May 22, 2022
Muric could have simply ignored his message. He is presently giving the messenger publicity he sought for.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by GeneralDae: 7:02pm On May 22, 2022
ChonchaLib:

MURIC pls go and sit down with ur poverty mindset version of Islam imported from those hypocrites in the peninsula. Ppl with no cultural achievements in Islamicate history. They knly share the same geography as the Prophet and happened to come into possession of vast reserves of oil. Nothing else. But MURIC doesn't have either so his cause is stale.

You seem to be a knowledgeable and reasonable Muslim but unfortunately the problem goes beyond all you stated. The problem lies in the Bukhari Hadiths where there are narrations of people getting killed for insulting the prophet.
The solution in my opinion is to reinterpret these hadiths or mark them as false hadiths, or better still just stick to the Quran alone.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Albertone(m): 7:02pm On May 22, 2022
MURIC won't you attend this guy's PhD defence?

Awon werey!! grin

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Aroyjunior(m): 7:02pm On May 22, 2022
After math of Deborah death erupting......
When the parent said they leave everything to God and they have accepted fate,that's when I knew this thing would still go far,cos nemesis has its own way of dealing with people.
God will never leave his own people

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by GardenOfGod(m): 7:02pm On May 22, 2022
[s]
lansile:

That's why they are calling on government to intervene by arresting the lunatic who is spewing rubbish against Islam. If government failed to make example of him as deterrent to others,there will be more of him and it could lead to serious violence
[/s]Islam a religion of misery!
When Muslims say all sort of blasphemous utterances against the person Jesus, Christians never retaliate by murdering or ordering prosecution.... See why Islam is a religion of misery?

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Parisian: 7:02pm On May 22, 2022
Not what if.... Even their Quran says their prophet is in hell waiting for judgement day to be pulled out of hell fire.
iyke2frankeze:

So your God is so weak to defend his prophet? How many people will be killed for the sake of a dead prophet who has decayed long ago? What if your so called prophet is already in hell fire?
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Parisian: 7:04pm On May 22, 2022
Many muslims do it everyday on this forum, stop being dishonest.

Also, calling Jesus a mere prophet is a very grievous offence in Christianity.
rolams:

Calling Jesus (PBUH) series of abusive names? Never! You can't see Muslim doing that

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Zubi10(m): 7:04pm On May 22, 2022
insidelife22:
I like the pastor, and i will give him a call later to appreciate him for his courage.
You're a bastard from no home if I catch you face to face trust you'll regret your entire miserable life
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by ChonchaLib: 7:05pm On May 22, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Brody why would you go down the Hagarene line. I respect your right to have your views.

But u can see how someone can get offended by this.

Nigerian Muslims and Christians have to get along. Muslims have more children and will Maintain a population gap on the Christians. Muslims also man the military and other key govt institutions over Christians. Christians on the other hand are more educated on average and seem to be more connected to the globalized economy.

What will such rhetoric bring you ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS / Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Fractured Her Leg While Trying To Beat Aminu Adamu - Ja’afar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.