Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins (39937 Views)

Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) / Fish And Crab Soup In Peru / Ease Of Preparing Bole (Roasted Plantain) Using Gas Cooker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by bigcee(m): 11:07am On May 23, 2022
Just see what Buhari has done to Nigerians. Egg and Egusi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Kobojunkie: 2:29pm On May 23, 2022
setobaba:

ATA rodo and tomatoes
So, there are tomatoes in it. That makes even more sense now. undecided
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Kobojunkie: 2:30pm On May 23, 2022
setobaba:

Except dem draw soups
I don't mind draw soup with my rice at all. I like being able to such all all the rice and okra soup best. grin
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Kobojunkie: 2:30pm On May 23, 2022
Zonefree:

Uha soup goes with rice too
Delicious combo! undecided

Especially oha made with a good amount of stock fish. undecided
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 3:31pm On May 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is there something special about egusi on rice abeg? There is no soup that doesn't go with rice that I know of. undecided

The person said he simply does not like them together.
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by blacknoir: 9:49pm On May 23, 2022
egusi and egg shocked this vawulence pass my power o. BUHARI must hear of this

2 Likes

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Collins4u1(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2022
This is no soup! Be doing random practical

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 9:57pm On May 23, 2022
blacknoir:
egusi and egg shocked this vawulence pass my power o. BUHARI must hear of this

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by SeriouslySense(m): 9:59pm On May 23, 2022
wink wink wink Enjoy.
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Obagofixxy: 10:03pm On May 23, 2022
During my final days in school Na so one first year boy dey cook egg, Okro and egusi soup for one pot, typical of Akwa ibom soup i guess, this is the second soup i will try after tomatoes stew without frying
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Cantonese: 10:05pm On May 23, 2022
If belle worry you, na to tell the whole world say one old papa or old mama wey dey their own for village, na dem dey kill you.

Which kind jagbajantis intete food be this? So tay you bold enough use eja kika combine with egg.

I am sure say na Somalia or South Sudan you live for many years come return to Nigeria.
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by teejet: 10:11pm On May 23, 2022
setobaba:
Happy sunday, for the bachelors, there are times you felt so lazy to prepare soup for yourself, especially weekends when you tired of rice and noodles. Below are the steps in preparing yourself soup made with egg to eat your swallow.
Let’s ride one

Ingredients
Egg
Small melon if possible not necessary
Pepper
Fried fish
Red oil
Maggi
Salt

Now let’s proceed, in just 15mins you should have a nice delicious soup.

How many eggs are okay for two people meal?
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by everythinggirly(f): 10:11pm On May 23, 2022
I rather eat that with rice.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by HappyPagan: 10:12pm On May 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is there something special about egusi on rice abeg? There is no soup that doesn't go with rice that I know of. undecided
Ogbono with ofada rice dey go well.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Burgerlomo: 10:13pm On May 23, 2022
Zonefree:
Egg and Egusi in one pot

The thing make me too dey speechless ooo
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by wiseone28: 10:15pm On May 23, 2022
Op if person use dry pepper how will he start first?
Since you use fresh pepper and you boil it first.
Not everybody likes too much pepper in their food

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Burgerlomo: 10:15pm On May 23, 2022
You suppose to replace those eggs with Panla (Stock fish)

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Burgerlomo: 10:18pm On May 23, 2022
Zonefree:
Egg and Egusi in one pot

Nah this type of people will use Ororo grin to cook egusi

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by wiseone28: 10:19pm On May 23, 2022
Obagofixxy:
During my final days in school Na so one first year boy dey cook egg, Okro and egusi soup for one pot, typical of Akwa ibom soup i guess, this is the second soup i will try after tomatoes stew without frying
I like egusi with okra and one leaf which i don't remember in English or general name in Nigeria

But we called it Ekoh in AKS
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 10:20pm On May 23, 2022
Burgerlomo:
You suppose to replace those eggs with Panla (Stock fish)
Se eja kika?
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Topmaike007(m): 10:24pm On May 23, 2022
Zonefree:
Egg and Egusi in one pot
I tire oo
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Topmaike007(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2022
Mindlog:

I can but the one cooked with ugu or spinach not bitterleaf.
anything egusi I will use it to devour Rice either with ugu,bitter leaf, water leaf,iyana ipaja,ewuro Odo,Green, shoko,etc I will use it to be sincere

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Slynation(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2022
If I try this stuff and it didn't go well, Omo na too come fight OP oO...

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by setobaba: 10:33pm On May 23, 2022
teejet:

How many eggs are okay for two people meal?
I and my girl ate that twice and that’s five eggs

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by setobaba: 10:33pm On May 23, 2022
Slynation:
If I try this stuff and it didn't go well, Omo na too come fight OP oO...
Follow my instructions, remember the water part, make you no go fry egg ooo
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Bbbwings: 10:36pm On May 23, 2022
Wtf
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by setobaba: 10:37pm On May 23, 2022
Collins4u1:
This is no soup! Be doing random practical
It’s is….. have you tried it, my girl was about hitting me while I was preparing it until she ate twice
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Mcslize: 10:38pm On May 23, 2022
mariahAngel:

Can you eat rice with egusi soup?
I asked a few people, and they said they can't.
Some said they can though.

Why not? It will be sweet.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by setobaba: 10:41pm On May 23, 2022
Cantonese:
If belle worry you, na to tell the whole world say one old papa or old mama wey dey their own for village, na dem dey kill you.

Which kind jagbajantis intete food be this? So tay you bold enough use eja kika combine with egg.

I am sure say na Somalia or South Sudan you live for many years come return to Nigeria.
You read the part I stated, the melon is not necessary, try the egg only and see first, you can garnish it with whatever meat of fish you want, just make sure it’s chopped or cut to smaller pieces, and pls remember the part I said to add water, make you no go fry egg cos this one wey you Dey quick read and skip so….

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Mindlog: 10:42pm On May 23, 2022
Topmaike007:
anything egusi I will use it to devour Rice either with ugu,bitter leaf, water leaf,iyana ipaja,ewuro Odo,Green, shoko,etc I will use it to be sincere

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by setobaba: 10:42pm On May 23, 2022
everythinggirly:
I rather eat that with rice.
Dear just try it and see, you won’t really enjoy it with rice, unto say water will be added while cooking. It goes well with yam and swallow. You can add Gesha but not Titus.
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Slynation(m): 10:43pm On May 23, 2022
setobaba:

Follow my instructions, remember the water part, make you no go fry egg ooo
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Bought From Market With 10k / See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed / The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.