Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins (39957 Views)

Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) / Fish And Crab Soup In Peru / Ease Of Preparing Bole (Roasted Plantain) Using Gas Cooker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Kobojunkie: 2:08pm On May 24, 2022
Jesubaby:

Even draw soup?
Why not?; undecided
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by NOwazobia: 2:15pm On May 24, 2022
The food has no definite pattern, just combine as it suits you.

The OP just created his own pattern.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Jesubaby: 2:21pm On May 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why not?; undecided
Hmmmmm!! angry
Kobojunkie:
Why not?; undecided
Hmmmmm!!
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by templeRun20(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2022
Me after eating the egg soup I learnt how to prepare from here

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by akaahs(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2022
setobaba:
First step blend the pepper and boil for 5min, then add red oil, maggi, salt, the small melon and the fried fish and cover it for another 5mins.

Next step
Break the egg in a plate and dice onions in it, add small maggi and very small salt, mix it together and pour it in the boiling soup.
Add small water and wait another 5mins then you done.
You can use it to eat any swallow of your choice, it’s cost effective and not stressful to prepare. If you can fry egg, then you can prepare this meal.

Join me
Please I don't understand melon?
Is it water melon or egusi that you called melon?
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Wwwq: 4:23pm On May 24, 2022
Never
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by LOVEGINO(m): 4:24pm On May 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

I go make sure say I try am one day. cheesy

It's the hot rice for me @ valentinos22. cheesy
abeg use chicken prepare d egusi grin
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 4:43pm On May 24, 2022
LOVEGINO:
abeg use chicken prepare d egusi grin

Chicken no dey too give taste to egusi soup naa? undecided
If you want correct egusi soup wey sweet, na fresh beef be your best bet.
cheesy
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 4:46pm On May 24, 2022
templeRun20:
Me after eating the egg soup I learnt how to prepare from here

Instead of showing us picture(s) of the "egg soup" you cooked, you carry picture of your sweaty self plaster for our screen. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Chrisnolly(m): 5:02pm On May 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

Looks so good!
You're creative.

Please, can I ask what phone you used to take the pictures?
are you sure is the phone you want to ask off, or you want to ask of his phone number.
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 5:06pm On May 24, 2022
Chrisnolly:
are you sure is the phone you want to ask off, or you want to ask of his phone number.

Maybe you should decide for me naa...since you know me better. cheesy
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by LOVEGINO(m): 5:29pm On May 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

Chicken no dey give taste to egusi soup naa? undecided
If you want correct egusi soup wey sweet, na fresh beef be your best bet.
cheesy
try am n tank me later pls
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by BArris007(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2022
What's your take on this? to me it's a no go combination.

[Qquote author=mariahAngel post=113064673]

That meme! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by BArris007(m): 5:58pm On May 24, 2022
LOVEGINO:
try am n tank me later pls

mumu food.
na only goat go hungry chop this nonsense.
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by LOVEGINO(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2022
BArris007:

mumu food.
na only goat go hungry chop this nonsense.
which hungry man be dis again.
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Obagofixxy: 6:19pm On May 24, 2022
ityP:

Akwa Ibom soup? You dey mad? grin Akwa Ibom no get that kind mumu combo abeg
grin grin grin Boss Na Wetin the boi Tell me ohh ,if you see the way boys dey rush the soup grin grin
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Obagofixxy: 6:20pm On May 24, 2022
wiseone28:
I like egusi with okra and one leaf which i don't remember in English or general name in Nigeria

But we called it Ekoh in AKS
okay ohhhh
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Obagofixxy: 6:21pm On May 24, 2022
akaahs:

Please I don't understand melon?
Is it water melon or egusi that you called melon?
egusi

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 6:26pm On May 24, 2022
BArris007:
What's your take on this? to me it's a no go combination.

When it comes to cooking, exploring is allowed. Depends on what your taste buds can handle. smiley
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 6:27pm On May 24, 2022
Obagofixxy:

grin grin grin Boss Na Wetin the boi Tell me ohh ,if you see the way boys dey rush the soup grin grin

Owu na bastard! grin
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by ityP(m): 8:00pm On May 24, 2022
Obagofixxy:

Lol. I never hear that kind soup for Akwa Ibom sha grin
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by brain54(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

Looks so good!
You're creative.

Please, can I ask what phone you used to take the pictures?
Baby…are you obsessed with phone cameras?
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by incentive: 9:35pm On May 24, 2022
Wow so cool!
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by martinslaura: 11:05pm On May 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

I love food photography, that's why. cheesy

Oh I see. That's great

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Obagofixxy: 7:40am On May 25, 2022
ityP:

Lol. I never hear that kind soup for Akwa Ibom sha grin
HahHahah them dey say Na egg soup be the name

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Obagofixxy: 7:41am On May 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Owu na bastard! grin
Hahahahahhahaha me wey no dey like eat outside, I sabi cook and cook to my satisfaction

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by EgusiShankly: 8:29am On May 25, 2022
God forbid angry
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 8:48am On May 25, 2022
brain54:

Baby…are you obsessed with phone cameras?

Phone cameras that take good food pictures.
It's gradually becoming an obsession. cheesy
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by brain54(m): 8:09pm On May 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Phone cameras that take good food pictures.
It's gradually becoming an obsession. cheesy
Chai…!!!!
You and ‘phood’ sha…

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Igwe29(m): 8:29pm On May 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

The ugu one makes more sense to eat with rice.
I imagine nchuanwu will go well with it too. Especially if made with fresh mackerel.

You too like food. I also saw your comments on an 'egg frying recipe' post earlier.

Most times, I even prefer the Egusi stew to these tomatoes stews because they have always been our Sundays' routine rice&stew meal.

The Egusi stew is quite unique and tasty when properly prepared with enough pepper (as my elder brother would always want it).

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by ityP(m): 10:59pm On May 25, 2022
Obagofixxy:

HahHahah them dey say Na egg soup be the name

Lol. Very funny

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 12:04pm On May 26, 2022
Igwe29:

You too like food. I also saw your comments on an 'egg frying recipe' post earlier.

Most times, I even prefer the Egusi stew to these tomatoes stews because they have always been our Sundays' routine rice&stew meal.

The Egusi stew is quite unique and tasty when properly prepared with enough pepper (as my elder brother would always want it).

I love everything about food. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today / Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) / Some Local Fruits And Their Proper Names(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.