Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins (39954 Views)

Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) / Fish And Crab Soup In Peru / Ease Of Preparing Bole (Roasted Plantain) Using Gas Cooker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Slynation(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2022
setobaba:

Dear just try it and see, you won’t really enjoy it with rice, unto say water will be added while cooking. It goes well with yam and swallow. You can add Gesha but not Titus.
what about meat..is it applicable as well??
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by setobaba: 10:45pm On May 23, 2022
wiseone28:
Op if person use dry pepper how will he start first?

Since you use fresh pepper and you boil it first.

Not everybody likes too much pepper in their food
Don’t use dry pepper, you about to cook what you won’t be able to eat, I added enough tomatoes and 1 big onions while blending the pepper. It’s really cool, why you people acting wired like you about to test this with ya wedding meal. Just spare like 2k and try this meal and see lol
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by ukaface(f): 10:46pm On May 23, 2022
God abeg
God abeg.

God forbid
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by setobaba: 10:48pm On May 23, 2022
Burgerlomo:
You suppose to replace those eggs with Panla (Stock fish)

You can’t do that, cos panla fish takes long time to get soak, and this meal don’t contain enough water and time to have it readily cooked. You can add Gesha or boiled gizzards if you want to garnish it more
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by setobaba: 10:50pm On May 23, 2022
Slynation:
what about meat..is it applicable as well??
Boiled gizzards only
If you eating meat it will Fried separately not on this meal, it’s a soft meal not a party meal

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by setobaba: 10:51pm On May 23, 2022
ukaface:
God abeg
God abeg.

God forbid

And why? You all acting like you can’t try it out
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Slynation(m): 10:54pm On May 23, 2022
setobaba:

Boiled gizzards only
If you eating meat it will Fried separately not on this meal, it’s a soft meal not a party meal
well detailed enough...will try it out one of this days
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Funnyhubtv(m): 10:56pm On May 23, 2022
Wetin concern egg and soup kwa
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by ukaface(f): 11:01pm On May 23, 2022
setobaba:

And why? You all acting like you can’t try it out
why I go wan try am out?
For what reason?
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by wiseone28: 11:03pm On May 23, 2022
setobaba:

Don’t use dry pepper, you about to cook what you won’t be able to eat, I added enough tomatoes and 1 big onions while blending the pepper. It’s really cool, why you people acting wired like you about to test this with ya wedding meal. Just spare like 2k and try this meal and see lol
Quick meal and it cost up to 2k you are funny.

E be like say na u be that girl wey them want buy 200mil naira gift for

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by AngelicBeing: 11:07pm On May 23, 2022
cheesy
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Burgerlomo: 11:10pm On May 23, 2022
mariahAngel:

Se eja kika?

Wa gbayi iwo omo binrin yi eja kika yen gangan ni iyo be grin

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by jclassiq(m): 11:15pm On May 23, 2022
Why would I waste eggs like this? Can't i just buy okra or ugu and put in this soup?
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:16pm On May 23, 2022
setobaba:

XsMax
The picture quality is really nice...I had to stare at the eggs picture for long.
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by jaxxy(m): 11:16pm On May 23, 2022
op how can u eat egba with egg?? Are u sure u are ok??

dangerous food combo
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Preciousppearl(f): 11:28pm On May 23, 2022
mariahAngel:

Can you eat rice with egusi soup?
I asked a few people, and they said they can't.
Some said they can though.
rice be eaten with egusi, there's egusi stew too.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by HELLASJ(m): 11:58pm On May 23, 2022
Obo egeh shocked
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Kobojunkie: 12:00am On May 24, 2022
wiseone28:
Op if person use dry pepper how will he start first?

Since you use fresh pepper and you boil it first.

Not everybody likes too much pepper in their food
He meant Tomatoes and peppers. undecided
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by OscarJaden(m): 12:10am On May 24, 2022
Kharol1234:
Actually I'm not the foodie type, So you haven't eaten rice and egusi before?
rice and egusi hit differently

I prefer it more to stew
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Azgaad(m): 12:17am On May 24, 2022
Download Kuda here: https://kuda.onelink.me/abUI/w70m43ij and join with this code: RvyKfCQv.
JOIN WITH THE CODE ABOVE AND WE BOTH GET #2000 TO SHARE.
GOODLUCK �
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by ImaIma1(f): 1:22am On May 24, 2022
Egg with palm oil...Nooo.

Egg with egusi...hell no
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Dshocker(m): 1:30am On May 24, 2022
setobaba:
Happy sunday, for the bachelors, there are times you felt so lazy to prepare soup for yourself, especially weekends when you tired of rice and noodles. Below are the steps in preparing yourself soup made with egg to eat your swallow.
Let’s ride one

Ingredients
Egg
Small melon if possible not necessary
Pepper
Fried fish
Red oil
Maggi
Salt

Now let’s proceed, in just 15mins you should have a nice delicious soup.

Na suffer make you discover this kind of combination
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Tlyon(m): 2:00am On May 24, 2022
setobaba:
Happy sunday, for the bachelors, there are times you felt so lazy to prepare soup for yourself, especially weekends when you tired of rice and noodles. Below are the steps in preparing yourself soup made with egg to eat your swallow.
Let’s ride one

Ingredients
Egg
Small melon if possible not necessary
Pepper
Fried fish
Red oil
Maggi
Salt

Now let’s proceed, in just 15mins you should have a nice delicious soup.
Sins have been cooking these neverhad tried egusi in it .nice
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Nobody: 2:29am On May 24, 2022
Egg with Eba? Disgusting!! May sapa never take us back to our boarding school ways.
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by dontbothermuch: 3:08am On May 24, 2022
You be port Harcourt person, Infact Choba or Ogbakiri to be precise. I enjoy eating it.
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by toprealman: 4:19am On May 24, 2022
Are you from Ghana?
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by valentinos22(m): 4:21am On May 24, 2022
mariahAngel:

Can you eat rice with egusi soup?
I asked a few people, and they said they can't.
Some said they can though.

Hot white rice with egusi soup is really good... Try it now and thank me latter.

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Cutehector(m): 4:23am On May 24, 2022
All these hydraulic soup sef.. Person fit throw up
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Ajilenu: 4:55am On May 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Egg and Egusi in one pot
I always have a different thought whenever I see this meme. I always wondered what was going through the mind of this individual. Cos he looked so troubled and if you see it, you'll know the odds are against him especially that he is a dwarf so the society has limited the chance of him having opportunities. Too bad
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Ajilenu: 4:58am On May 24, 2022
Which do you prefer?

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by GreenArrow1(m): 5:24am On May 24, 2022
setobaba:

You can actually eat it with anything you can think of even rice

Yes! That's what I was waiting to hear. Thank you. Trying this out by weekend.
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Kajaard: 5:36am On May 24, 2022
Dshocker:

Na suffer make you discover this kind of combination

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

Nairalanders and their bad mouth. Very useless set of people cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed / The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today / Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.