Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins (39952 Views)

Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) / Fish And Crab Soup In Peru / Ease Of Preparing Bole (Roasted Plantain) Using Gas Cooker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Obagofixxy: 1:26pm On May 26, 2022
ityP:

Lol. Very funny
No worry if i come across the soup again I go snap and tag you

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Munzy14(m): 8:32pm On May 26, 2022
mariahAngel:

I love everything about food. cheesy
Plus eating okwaya? grin
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 8:39am On May 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Plus eating okwaya? grin

Of course. Who doesn't like food? cheesy
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Munzy14(m): 5:06pm On May 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

Of course. Who doesn't like food? cheesy
cool me...Awu m aka na emeputa nri, mana I don't fancy choppings grin
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 5:35pm On May 27, 2022
Munzy14:

cool me...Awu m aka na emeputa nri, mana I don't fancy choppings grin

O wu eshiokwu? cheesy
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Munzy14(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

O wu eshiokwu? cheesy
Ajuju mpa m juru anyi mgbe anyi di ntakiri, do you live to eat or eat to live? cheesy
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 7:17pm On May 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Ajuju mpa m juru anyi mgbe anyi di ntakiri, do you live to eat or eat to live? cheesy

To enjoy life, one has to do both.
You not only eat healthy foods to stay alive and healthy, you should also eat those junks you love once in a while.

Like me, I live to eat cakes! cheesy
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Munzy14(m): 7:34pm On May 27, 2022
mariahAngel:

To enjoy life, one has to do both.
You not only eat healthy foods to stay alive and healthy, you should also eat those junks you love once in a while.

Like me, I live to eat cakes! cheesy
Lol...okwaya.. grin

Sharwama and pizza junks I can eat non stop..

I am yet to see a lady wey no like cake..

Can you finish the big size alone?
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Acidosis(m): 9:14pm On May 27, 2022
mariahAngel and Munzy14,

I dey take one eye dey look una two on this forum. You two should get married already cheesy grin
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Munzy14(m): 10:58pm On May 27, 2022
Acidosis:

mariahAngel and Munzy14,

I dey take one eye dey look una two on this forum. You two should get married already cheesy grin
Lol...You need two eyes biko.. grin

Too many people observing us.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 9:55am On May 28, 2022
Acidosis:

mariah.Angel and Munzy.14,

Hahahahahahahaha
Acid the matchmaker. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by mariahAngel(f): 9:59am On May 28, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...okwaya.. grin

Sharwama and pizza junks I can eat non stop..

I am yet to see a lady wey no like cake..

Can you finish the big size alone?

A big sized cake in one sitting? No ooo!

The size below is what I can.

Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Acidosis(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...You need two eyes biko.. grin

Too many people observing us.. grin grin grin

grin grin two eyes
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Acidosis(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahaha
Acid the matchmaker. cheesy

I'm serious oo
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Munzy14(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

A big sized cake in one sitting? No ooo!

The size below is what I can.
Lol...

This one is almost cup cake na... cheesy

Is cool sha...Mana were kwa nwaayoo maka sugar na flour.
Re: Step By Step Method Of Preparing Egg Soup In 15mins by Munzy14(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2022
Acidosis:

grin grin two eyes
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Pictures Of The Hawk My Dad Killed / The Food Items I Bought For Less Than N4000 Today / Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.