Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos (26277 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu / Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2022
And what of all the promises unah made in 2015 These druggie should stop disgracing himself

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2022
And what of all the promises unah made in 2015 This druggie should stop disgracing himself

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Lightened: 4:09pm On May 22, 2022
Tales by the moonlight
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by goaldynman(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2022
Who told this fossil that Lagos is beautiful?!

So if they are counting beautiful places you will call Lagos?!

This goes to show that this man is aiming to perpetuate mediocrity if he is mistakenly and foolishly elected!!
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by ikpumbe(m): 4:11pm On May 22, 2022
He has nothing to say. Just talking like a dumb politician he is.

Go and listen to Peter obi talk. You will now who has the right key to changing Nigeria

Evil men

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Odogwu46: 4:11pm On May 22, 2022
New Post (Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos)

This is a very strong format.
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 22, 2022
Fairmedia:

People selling gala and chin chin on the go slow are Igbo people, and the beggars are abokis. Abokis and igbos are the scums and cankerworm of Nigeria...they are like MTN, you see them every where constituting nuisance, being everywhere they are not wanted.

This talk from you, please read it and tell me if you have sense at all with this rubbish you posted?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by ikpumbe(m): 4:12pm On May 22, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
And what of all the promises unah made in 2015 This druggie should stop disgracing himself

He knows many Nigerians from his side are dumb

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by techWriter3: 4:13pm On May 22, 2022
Edo no wanna Lagos oga Bobo Chicago

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by walefresh3(m): 4:13pm On May 22, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
what is beautiful about Lagos when 90% of it is rough, tight and dirty? Is it the flood prone beautiful small areas or the zoonotic traffic congestion that even affects pedestrians walking with leg? Is it the rough life of fighting to board a commercial vehicle despite waking up early as 4a.m? Or people paying to sh!t and piss? Is that why you piss on yourself because you can't tolerate paying to piss in the tiny state? What is beautiful about the over populated tiny island? Can you compare the spacious beauty of Abuja and kaduna with your tiny Lagos? Abeg getat, go change your diapers I'm pretty sure you've soaked them with urine already, after that wash your brown/yellowish teeth to make it almost look like humans teeth before you come talk to us on why you are already failing before election
Are u typing dis from your anus ? Pls use your senses ... Lagos is by far beautiful / developed than Abuja... everything is not about wide roads... abeg...
U can bring stastics let's judge

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by bablon20(m): 4:13pm On May 22, 2022
Edo no be Lagos. Ojuyobo!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by AliyuMahdi9: 4:13pm On May 22, 2022
Nigerian Politicians have ran out of Fake Promises
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 22, 2022
olas24u:

Do they have banana island equivalent? Do they have apple island? Do they have orange island? Eko Atlantic? Leeki phase 1 and 2?victoria Island? Free-trade zone? They can also do it. The experts can help the great kingdom.

These places you mentioned are no where near Sandton in South Africa, they look more like a middle income estate in places like Kigali, Casablanca and Johannesburg.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by olas24u(f): 4:16pm On May 22, 2022
obynzo:

These places you mentioned are no where near Sandton in South Africa, they look more like a middle income estate in places like Kigali, Casablanca and Johannesburg.

Does are places developed by Europeans and Arabs. Nigeria is a country with the highest number black people at once followed by Brazil.
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2022
ikpumbe:

He knows many Nigerians from his side are dumb
dump people full Nigeria
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by walefresh3(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2022
obynzo:

Liar number one discovered.... No island in the whole of Africa worth 19 billions dollars ...
Eko Atlantic will be one the most beautiful island in the world..
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Okobola146: 4:20pm On May 22, 2022
Meaning Edo state worwor as at the moment
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by sukieboy(f): 4:23pm On May 22, 2022
Lori iro
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Obesity(m): 4:24pm On May 22, 2022
Sir, With all due respect You are lying tongue

Will you make Imo state as beautiful as Lagos or you will say something different when you get there? grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 22, 2022
obynzo:

This talk from you, please read it and tell me if you have sense at all with this rubbish you posted?
Mumu truth is bitter, if you stay in Lagos you will understand. These people should not come all the way from their states and do this in Lagos, it's madness...or maybe because they have destroyed their states with tribal and religious violence. Fools always think they are smart in their own eyes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by walefresh3(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2022
obynzo:

Keep shot... Show me expensive city like banana island or eko Atlantic in Kigali... Kigali look more Serene but not developed than Lagos... No place in Nigeria is developed than Lagos...

Check out dis documentary of eko Atlantic.... In 2009.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJr3WI5cF7U
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 22, 2022
walefresh3:

Keep shot... Show me expensive city like banana island or eko Atlantic in Kigali... Kigali look more Serene but not developed than Lagos... No place in Nigeria is developed than Lagos...

Check out dis documentary of eko Atlantic.... In 2009.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJr3WI5cF7U

You don't have sense honestly. Has Eko Atlantic been Occupied? If not then what is the comparison with estates in SA that are already occupied. You these Tinubu urchins love illusions walahi

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by therajah: 4:40pm On May 22, 2022
joe54:
grin grin grin grin grin
Edo will soon be Lagos.

I thought they said Edo no be Lagos.
Of course, Edo no be Lagos..
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by LaconicINC: 4:41pm On May 22, 2022
Did he say he will give them back Edo state? This man is so proud of his money and feels he can buy his way through just anything, anyway we are waiting!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by vokon2555(m): 4:49pm On May 22, 2022
See where him deh derived him energy go. U see who unah wan vote for abi. lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 4:52pm On May 22, 2022
rippa:

Lolzz
And he never make osun state as beautiful as lagos
This man na very funny man

E nor shock u grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by walefresh3(m): 4:55pm On May 22, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense honestly. Has Eko Atlantic been Occupied? If not then what is the comparison with estates in SA that are already occupied. You these Tinubu urchins love illusions walahi

Shotup where u know for Lagos ?...
Tinubu is referring to upper Lagos not primitive area u are residing...
These are occupied estate in same Lagos u are trying to bad-mouth due to your hatred towards the yorubas..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odmIxl5eOqo

I will show u beautifull videos of same Lagos... Where u knowself ?
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by chemberlin(m): 4:55pm On May 22, 2022
Afonjakid:
What happened to making osun state his state as developed as Lagos first abi Osun state doesn't want development
That man is stupid... I'm still waiting to hear from people in osun where his relative is the Governor. They are far from been Lagos. Even Edo is better than them lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Adrian98(m): 4:59pm On May 22, 2022
Abeggi
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 22, 2022
WEED TALKING.. LOL
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by tonididdy(m): 5:02pm On May 22, 2022
Is this one ok?

... angry
Oga take your smelly ass outta my city

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-rufai Marks 9 Makarfi’s Companies For Demolition, Revokes C Of O / Naira To Be Re-Denominated / Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.