Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) (37883 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by ebukajay184: 5:59pm On May 22, 2022
...Many People Were Against Me When I Wanted To Marry Says Physically Challenged Groom, Ohaeri

Two visually impared lovers got married in a wedding ceremony that attracted over 15 Catholic priests and government functionaries in Anambra state, IgbereTV reports.

Thankgod Ohaeri, a legal practitioner and Amarachi Nwokedi, a staff of Anambra State Ministry of Education, walked down the aisle at St. Peter's Catholic Church Nkwelle, Awka on Saturday, May 21, 2022.

Thankgod hails from Ohokobe Ndume Ibeku, Umuahia North Local Government Area, Abia State, while his hearttrob, Amarachi Nwokedi, is a native of Umunnebuogbu Okohia, Ihiala, Ihiala council area.

In an interview with the Anambra State Broadcasting Sevice, ABS, the groom spoke about how he met his wife and how some people tried to discourage him from getting married.

"Today, I feel great walking down the aisle with my lovely wife. It was indeed ordained by God. By the grace of God I feel I have moved to the next level of life. I met my wife when I was a student. She was living close to my apartment and I was the one helping her. So from there, we fell in love and that's what led to today's occasion," Thankgod narrated.

"There were many challenges, but with God on our side we have been scaling through. Though my wife is blind, she's doing well. It is a thing of joy to be with her. When I said I want to marry, many people were against me, but as a man I know what I want and I went for it.

"I realized that there is ability in disability, that a person is blind doesn't mean he/she can't go to school. My wife is a civil servant and works in the Ministry of Education. So I wish we will continue in the mutual understanding we have built, because understanding matters so much in any marriage", said the groom.

On her part, the bride said she is so happy getting married to Thankgod.

"This is the best time of my life since I was born. Thanks be to God for achieving my dream. I was attracted to my husband because he is a God fearing person, nice and loving."

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/pfbid0dA7SmiDAP1FqSDUvzhMaF6e3dYS72CgGCdt2AaFBe1uRoD52NWgx4Wzf9LUr9CJDl/

32 Likes

Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by ebukajay184: 6:00pm On May 22, 2022
More

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by Breadandpeppers(f): 6:02pm On May 22, 2022
Congrats

48 Likes

Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by tayo4ng(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2022
This is so inspiring

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 22, 2022
Nothing is impossible. Congratulations love birds. Make sure you are a good simp. Take care of madam wella and God ll bless you abundantly.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by Malory: 6:11pm On May 22, 2022
Oh sweet love

5 Likes

Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 6:22pm On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:
Nothing is impossible. Congratulations love birds. Make sure you are a good simp. Take care of madam wella and God ll bless you abundantly.
they will give birth to children's that will be whole and perfect to take care of them in old age

180 Likes

Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2022
This is literally nice though grin grin
I feel pity for those Niggars, the husband isn't able to see his beautiful bride's face...

15 Likes

Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by Mikelarteta(m): 7:21pm On May 22, 2022
Oju ni Oba Ara. Sometimes we need to be grateful to God even if you do not have any money in your pocket. Thank God for sight and thank him your organs are all working.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:22pm On May 22, 2022
From all of us @ : Happy married life to the cute couple.

This is the best time of my life since I was born. Thanks be to God for achieving my dream. I was attracted to my husband because he is a God fearing person, nice and loving."

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by bigdammyj: 7:22pm On May 22, 2022
Congrats to them.

2 Likes

Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by bmdmix14: 7:22pm On May 22, 2022
Me i still dey find embarassed

1 Like

Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by SwissMass: 7:22pm On May 22, 2022
How are they going to be lamosuanging

3 Likes

Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by DayDreamer05(m): 7:22pm On May 22, 2022
Congrats.

Nah you wey no wan fall in love, you still dey find your spec?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by tiswell(m): 7:23pm On May 22, 2022
which one us virtually impaired?

they are blind ffs!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by zedegit: 7:23pm On May 22, 2022
Okay
Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by Oxtertee(m): 7:23pm On May 22, 2022
This is amazing. Wishing them happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 7:24pm On May 22, 2022
Congrats
Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by zedegit: 7:24pm On May 22, 2022
SwissMass:
vqbqv

Mumu that's all you can type
Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by CDO97: 7:24pm On May 22, 2022
Congrats to them
Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 7:24pm On May 22, 2022
The guy is handsome. Tall and lanky.

The girl is beautiful too.

Cute children loading.

4 Likes

Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 7:24pm On May 22, 2022
shocked

Please what is the need of wrist watch to a visually impaired person??

1 Like

Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by bestman09(m): 7:25pm On May 22, 2022
sad
Love over everything

This is to show that the blind can indeed lead the blind
Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by SmartGeneral: 7:25pm On May 22, 2022
shocked

Awwwn!

So sweet.
Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by zedegit: 7:25pm On May 22, 2022
Trillodillo:
H

Space Bookers oshi
Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by slawormiir: 7:25pm On May 22, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations
Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by Musty112: 7:25pm On May 22, 2022
And my lord in his mercy will give them children that sees

4 Likes

Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by zedegit: 7:26pm On May 22, 2022
lipsrsealed
doggedfighter:

See them
Re: Visually Impaired Lovers Wed In Anambra State (Photos) by harmony75: 7:26pm On May 22, 2022
Wow may God bless your home ❤️

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.