Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,469 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Only Married Men Ask Me Out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Married Men Ask Me Out! (13761 Views)

10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat / Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by qualified(f): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2011
PLS HELP, I need help. i'm 32 years old, good-looking lady (sorry, i cant post my pix here) but the problem is that only married men have been asking me out, no young guy has come along for awhile now.

what could really be the problem, i'm slim, dress fine and decently.

since i cant date someone's husband, i ve been 'dateless' for a year now
is it peculiar to Abuja, or just me?
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by 1one: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2011
Would u date me?, I'm nt married
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by 1one: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2011
and since I'm single I think I'm very qualified
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by BeautfulB(f): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2011
that's too bad, there is nothing wrong with ya, the young guys in ur area has serious relationship, why not relocate.

in port Harcourt there are lot of single guys of 35 to 40, maybe is ur environment,

but remember God's time is the best.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Cuddlemii: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2011
lol at one being qualified.

@
babes I commend you for your boldness.

i wish you the best and hopefully u'll find the one here.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by 1one: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2011
^^Pun Intented O!
I think it's just happenstance I wouldn't want to attribute your "problem" to any undying banana tree inhabiting league of old women in your village,

The thing is single guys are easily put off by any ego-threatning lady and I stand to be corrected bt i tend to reason that you come off as such, possibly with all your conspicuous comfortable elements.

A married man has been there,done that,got a T-shirt and so he's not neccessarily intimidated by your status, I have so much to say, let others talk first
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by kokoye(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2011
Single guys will ask you ask when you seem to need their help.

Let them know they have someone you want and appreciate.

let them give you rides . .and buy your drink . . take you out . . . things like that

Call it ego but it is what it is.

Good luck
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Cachez(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2011
Nawa O
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2011
LMAO maybe married men are attracted to you. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by webcam(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2011
the same problem am having is this my sister only marrie woman that fall inlove with me, i don tired of this, i gues is my structure that cause this
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2011
qualified:

PLS HELP, I need help. i'm 32 years old, good-looking lady (sorry, i cant post my pix here) but the problem is that only married men have been asking me out, no young guy has come along for awhile now.

what could really be the problem, i'm slim, dress fine and decently.

since i cant date someone's husband, i ve been 'dateless' for a year now
is it peculiar to Abuja, or just me?
[size=15pt] Yeah! That's because you're getting past your prime, Better get hooked fasssssssssssssssssssssssst. [/size] grin
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by clemcykul(f): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2011
my dear i feel for u. sad

its not abuja, maybe the age difference put them off, or ur manners, or you dont attend function where u can meet new people.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Godmother(f): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2011
My gf is going through the same problem and she was complaining just last month, though in her case she has a bf who happens not to be serious
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by dave2(m): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2011
Godmother:

My gf is going through the same problem and she was complaining just last month, though in her case she has a bf who happens not to be serious

What did u advice her pls?

@Poster
Anyway, i think u should pray seriously about it.
Is not a good sign at all.
Good luck wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by iv4real(f): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2011
There is nothing wrong with u , its everywhere PH, Lagos, Abuja and even UK. I have heard of a lot of single girls complaining of the same problem. You just have to be patient.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Cuteobi(f): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2011
shocked where are all dem single guys on nairaland.just hang on my dear,d singles will soon start comin
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by dave2(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2011
iv4real:

There is nothing wrong with u , its everywhere PH, Lagos, Abuja and even UK. I have heard of a lot of single girls complaining of the same problem. You just have to be patient.

Are u talking from experience? wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
God catch u, when my grandpa wan marry u 5 years ago, u talk say hin too old
now no body wan marry u again,
omo na wa o
u better go change ur plate number to age25 customize stuff
so people go they toast u grin grin grin grin
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by MMM2(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2011
Op
Am single,

But d only thing i can do is 2 nyash u. undecided
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Phate07(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2011
OP, you are old(and prolly nasty), thats why young folks avoid ya company. angry
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Araboy(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2011
@ Poster maybe the way you dress send them message you might be hooker
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2011
If women look good, all they have to do is position themselves properly really.

I sometimes go to functions and see some single women that seriously took time on themselves that evening, but then they go on and do something REAL silly.
Like putting layers of her friends between them and eligible bachelors. That just says "don't bother me, I'm not open". The guys who try anyway are typically those who are out for something else and could care less if you're open or not. Worthwhile guys are respectful of their time and yours and will treat you according to how you advertise yourself.

A single mature woman who's looking and knows what she wants need not use her friends as a crutch. Your friends won't/shouldn't run your relationship for you.
When you go to events, don't neglect your friends, but distance yourself from them from time to time to give the genuine fellas a chance to say hey.

Also another silly thing women do (some guys as well) is to make sure they always go to an event with a member of the opposite sex who is really just a friend (because they don't want to feel like a single loser). No genuine gentleman likes the idea of going after another man's catch. There is no honor in that. So by doing so, you automatically disqualify yourself from any proper consideration.

I guess what I'm saying is, if you're single and looking, advertise yourself as such because there is such a thing as single and not looking and fellas aren't psychic.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by 190: 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2011
Cuteobi:

shocked where are all dem single guys on nairaland.just hang on my dear,d singles will soon start comin

we don enter house- we nor get interest
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2011
@op, start talking to woman
u will see how so may guys will get at u
well for nyashing oly
e.g my padi 190 grin
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by 190: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2011
^a 32year old woman - haba you nor like me @ all  angry angry
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Festac771: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2011
Hi Nairalander's,

I wish to apply for the job of hubby to the poster,I am 35 years single but still in the market searching,I believe i am the most qualified to that Job,she should give me chance to occupy that vacant position.I can be reached on festacproperties@yahoo.com
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2011
see as apllication full for ground, i laugh o
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by shirleyz: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2011
Try toning down ur lifestyle a bit IF you are flashy, single guys get intimidated by flashy ladies and at ur age, I am sure you would have acquired enough to make you comfortable. All the best sis and make all d efforts you can as time ticks.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2011
190:

^a 32year old woman - haba you nor like me @ all  angry angry
no be so my brother, u not fit nyash 32 years old woman?  shocked shocked
i think say u be oshomo  grin grin
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by 190: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2011
angry angry
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by obowunmi(m): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2011
OP: you need prayer and deliverance. Good luck!

You can find men in:
Churches
At wedding reception
Thru friends.

Get hitched quickly before you get older.
Re: Only Married Men Ask Me Out! by Cuddlemii: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2011
Babes but why did you wait till 32yrs before finding a solution. Anyways its better late than never.

I didn't want to say anything before because this is a sensitive topic but since we are all free here, I can advice.

I think you need a self evaluation. You are the one who knows yourself. Are you arrogant? Are you too flashy? Do you live a flamboyant life? Do you frown all the time? ,

Once you can identify your character or habits that send wrong signals then you would be able to tackle them. You can ask young guys around you to evaluate you too.

Secondly, maybe you are not a social person. Single guys will not know you exist if you keep hiding. Try and socialize, keep the right group of friends and who knows anything can happen.

You said you are slim, good looking and u dress well. Sometimes we ladies wear hideous clothes that makes us look older. Probably you need to use your natural hair and dress a little bit youthful. Do a make over. Change your walking steps, when you walk too fast it shows lack of confidence. Get a signature walk. Find what suits your body type, face and height. Good hygiene is impt too cos men have infrared eyes.

Ladies mistake beauty as a criteria for marriage. Asides beauty, you have to be well behaved, have principles & all the wifely characteristics.

Take yourself out once in a while and spoil yourself. Men like independent women so this should be a catch for them.

Travel a lot to other states and visit your friends. Then get active in the church.

You can also join a sport club or something.

It can also be that you are too choosy. There is no way a single guy won't have approached you, maybe the ones that have been coming are just not ur type. Try and be a little bit flexible.

Finally, humility is the best selling point. So if you have all them luxuries aka 220k gold jewelries, 230k lace materials, shoe and bag to match etc, kindly put them away and be modestly sexy. Maturity, simplicity and good charisma are sturvs u need to work on.

Please don't be desperate, men would smell that inches away and capitalize on it.

Make sure you don't cross 35 Oh! Best of luck and pray hard!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vagina Of A Woman Is Poisonous, Wash With Alcohol Or Spirit Before Sucking / Nack O Nack Well Well Before You Come Here - Nigerian UK Resident / Share Your Worst Sex Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.