Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million (42931 Views)

We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening / Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome / Afenifere Tackles Osinbajo: You Are A Pastor, Stop Lying; Nigeria Not Safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 24, 2022
farem:

With all your governors! He just chairs an advisory group. Whatever he does or proposes is not sacrosanct until approved by the president. He can't even instruct minister of finance or cbn governor.
Have learned anything here?

Good Sir!

Please don't defend Osinbanjo here please. He's to share the blames as much as buhari.

Being a man of honor, Osinbanjo should have resigned from this government when he saw his stance/advises/suggestions are being taken for granted.

You really can't explain this to the common man on the street who the same Osinbanjo promised heaven on earth if voted as Buhari's Vice.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 24, 2022
ukaface:
normally
Na mistake say I dey naija

grin

The way I dey see you now eehn, you fit fight the angel wey direct misdirect you come this country sef.

It's well. May God grant you us our heart desires. Amen.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by ukaface(f): 9:07pm On May 24, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin

The way I dey see you now eehn, you fit fight the angel wey direct misdirect you come this country sef.

It's well. May God grant you us our heart desires. Amen.
that angel suppose don dey regret him actions by now.

It is well

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 24, 2022
ukaface:
that angel suppose don dey regret him actions by now.

It is well
cheesy

Tis well my brother. God grant you your wish. Amen.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by FuckOsuPigs: 9:33pm On May 24, 2022
Malory:
Osinbajo just like Buhari has failed woefully. Let's give Peter Obi the chance to take us to the promised land

Peter Obi ko, Paul Obituary ni. That would be jumping from frying pan to a lake of fire.

Na to Pandorise our money go remain.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Malory: 9:59pm On May 24, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Peter Obi ko, Paul Obituary ni. That would be jumping from frying pan to a lake of fire.

Na to Pandorise our money go remain.
Shatap.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by farem: 10:23pm On May 24, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Good Sir!

Please don't defend Osinbanjo here please. He's to share the blames as much as buhari.

Being a man of honor, Osinbanjo should have resigned from this government when he saw his stance/advises/suggestions are being taken for granted.

You really can't explain this to the common man on the street who the same Osinbanjo promised heaven on earth if voted as Buhari's Vice.

Then you have to advise us on the constitutional roles of the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria or even anywhere in the world, first!
When you afford us that, we take the discourse further
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by OtunbaJ: 10:24pm On May 24, 2022
Mr Aremu, I can see that u are ignorant about how this things works or let me say u have not being in this country so u may speak like a child. How can a VP perform under this kind of Govt or leader. The little time that he was in charge, Nigerians saw d difference and that is what is be punished for till today for doing the right to things
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by UnknownGonemen: 10:33pm On May 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Buhari will handle security
Osinbjao will handle economy
..This is exactly how those two idiots scammed Nigerian
That is the exact words they used in scamming us.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by martinmiller: 10:39pm On May 24, 2022
Jollylolly:
So the VP is now Emefiele or is he Zainab Ahmed who is the finance minister?All these yeyebrities with their ignorance.

He even lied grin grin because 1AED is N113 as of today.
https://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Dirhams-to-Nigerian-Naira-currency-conversion-page.html

You are right 1AED ==113. 216 I dunno why the guy � came up with such a fat lie. It is understanding when he says Nigeria economy is on the floor, every body even a toddler knows that, but why lie 6500aed isn't up to 1million
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by martinmiller: 10:46pm On May 24, 2022
OtunbaJ:
Mr Aremu, I can see that u are ignorant about how this things works or let me say u have not being in this country so u may speak like a child. How can a VP perform under this kind of Govt or leader. The little time that he was in charge, Nigerians saw d difference and that is what is be punished for till today for doing the right to things

I disagree with your submission. As in don't let anyone fool you, the problems of Nigeria is beyond osinbajo and besides Nigeria problems isn't about who president Nigeria it is far more than that, give osinbajo 2023 to become the president he will continue to fail, and still failing.

The problems of Nigeria are Nigerians.
Selah.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Elibaba1: 11:07pm On May 24, 2022
donphilopus:

Same Peter Obi that couldn't take Anambra to the so-called promised land?! Y'all will fail in your attempt to whitewash this Peter Obi. Someone who couldn't transform that tiny Anambra would transform Nigeria? Funny!

Between Anambra and Lagos which is tiny? grin grin
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by 4richminds(m): 11:08pm On May 24, 2022
This guy called actor na real mumu self... When did Osibanjo became president of Nigeria?
Nemere2020:
''I thought you are a person of God. You are faceless to me'' - Actor Aremu Afolayan tackles VP Osinbajo after he changed 6,500 Dihram in Dubai to N1 million

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/i-thought-you-are-a-person-of-god-you-are-faceless-to-me-actor-aremu-afolayan-tackles-vp-osinbajo-after-he-changed-6500-dihram-in-dubai-to-n1-million.html

"Hello guys, Nigeria is dead, Sincerely dead. I will show you why it's dead because if an economy of a Country is not growing, it's a burial ground." (Afolayan)
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:13am On May 25, 2022
Jollylolly:
So the VP is now Emefiele or is he Zainab Ahmed who is the finance minister?All these yeyebrities with their ignorance.

He even lied grin grin because 1AED is N113 as of today.
https://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Dirhams-to-Nigerian-Naira-currency-conversion-page.html

Bank rate and bureau d change market na the same Over sabi, I too know, Vice President is also in charge of the economy, read about it. Try research, think before you type
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by lymelyte(m): 2:09am On May 25, 2022
NwaNimo1:
grin lunatic full 9ja sha grin grin cheesy
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by chubbyswit(m): 3:37am On May 25, 2022
donphilopus:

Same Peter Obi that couldn't take Anambra to the so-called promised land?! Y'all will fail in your attempt to whitewash this Peter Obi. Someone who couldn't transform that tiny Anambra would transform Nigeria? Funny!
shut up there!! And what did your buhari accomplish in the past before becoming the president?
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Okhuadams(m): 6:41am On May 25, 2022
Nemere2020:
''I thought you are a person of God. You are faceless to me'' - Actor Aremu Afolayan tackles VP Osinbajo after he changed 6,500 Dihram in Dubai to N1 million

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/i-thought-you-are-a-person-of-god-you-are-faceless-to-me-actor-aremu-afolayan-tackles-vp-osinbajo-after-he-changed-6500-dihram-in-dubai-to-n1-million.html

"Hello guys, Nigeria is dead, Sincerely dead. I will show you why it's dead because if an economy of a Country is not growing, it's a burial ground." (Afolayan)
When craze wah start na so e dey begin
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by aspabay(m): 8:38am On May 25, 2022
patrickcollins:
Nigeria is dead my brother, the state of affairs keep getting worse, is gone already by the facts and statistics used as a yardstick.

Nigeria is not dead.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by shegz24(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2022
Malory:
Osinbajo just like Buhari has failed woefully. Let's give Peter Obi the chance to take us to the promised land
.is it not in Peter Obi's state that IPOB have their headquarter of brutality?
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by PlanktonX: 10:57am On May 25, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Since when did Osibanjo became the president?

Hope you understand the capacity of a vice president? It is not just a seat to be occupied.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by JooEeL(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2022
remi4ever:

This thing dey make me laugh..

Haha
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by FuckOsuPigs: 6:51pm On May 25, 2022
Malory:
Shatap.

This gibberish-spewing kid again grin
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Malory: 7:43pm On May 25, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

This gibberish-spewing kid again grin
The joke is on you
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by FuckOsuPigs: 8:19pm On May 25, 2022
Malory:
The joke is on you

Sheybi your OBItuary has just signed his political death warrant now. Abi you never hear ni? The guy will soon go into oblivion. All of you should prepare to go into oblivion with him grin
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Malory: 8:26pm On May 25, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Sheybi your OBItuary has just signed his political death warrant now. Abi you never hear ni? The guy will soon go into oblivion. All of you should prepare to go into oblivion with him grin
Trash. 10 Downing street is solidly behind his decision. Obi is the choice of the world for Nigeria president
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by FuckOsuPigs: 9:08pm On May 25, 2022
Malory:
Trash. 10 Downing street is solidly behind his decision. Obi is the choice of the world for Nigeria president

Lol! 10 Downing Street? grin

Crude naivety!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others / Gays, Lesbians, Satan: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Biden, Harris & Supporters / Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.