Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million (42930 Views)

We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening / Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome / Afenifere Tackles Osinbajo: You Are A Pastor, Stop Lying; Nigeria Not Safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Buckeyemedia1: 6:01pm On May 24, 2022
TrackerXL:
The fund Obasanjo withheld ?!
You igbos are excessively foolish beyond redemption I swear. Same Lagos that was jam packed with Molue as the best mean of transportation before Tinubu brought BRT Lawma Neighborhood guard, KAI LASERA Alpha Beta, Rapid Response Squad for security, now Ekorail, Eko Atlantic, Lekki Airport n Seaport are all coming up.

Can you now tell us the achievement of the Pandora Criminal or his vision that can be compared to the insight of Tinubu that brought about the economic advancement of Lagos. Even your Igbo father will kill himself if not allowed to visit obodo Lagos.

Who built Falomo Bridge, who built carter bridge, who built third mainland bridge, who built Murtala Mohammed Airport, who built Apapa port, who built Tin Can Island, who destroyed Maroko (Oniru Estate) who dredged so called Eko Atlantic Apese victoria Island) In 1996/97 when erosion had eaten up to Eko Hotel (That Bola Tinubu & His Chaugory Brothers Roland & Kenneth) own together today, who built the so called Lekki Epe road that LCC is collecting toll for today.

Lagos State built a link bridge, in Lekki to Ikoyi they tolled it, & the Criminal is the one collecting the money?

Mr man I knew Bola Tinubu back when he was a nobody & lived in his Mobil oil house of Balarabe Musa Close Victoria Island, opposite Baba Adini Yinka Folawiyo’s house, not everyone is fascinated by his robin hood escapade, Bola Ahmed Tinubu did jack shit for Lagos State, than enriched himself & cronies beyond figures, your only call to fame to his praises is because he is Yoruba like you.

Peter Obi would have done ten times more than Tinubu if he was in Lagos State. Abi Tinubu know commerce reach an Igbo man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter Obi is the best Governor Nigeria has ever had since Independence.Anambra was among the top 3 States when he handled over to Obiano with 75Billions in Savings and no debts.

75 Billions in Savings to be looted by the next government intstead of viable investments in Anambra.
The guy is indeed a half-ass clown.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Okobola146: 6:04pm On May 24, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Since when did Osibanjo became the president?
stop giving excuses, he is part of the failure as long as he refuses to resign
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:15pm On May 24, 2022
Skyview01:

75 Billions in Savings to be looted by the next government intstead of viable investments in Anambra.
The guy is indeed a half-ass clown.
He made many Investments for Anambra, or you wanted him to loot the money like others do before handing over?
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Duduyankee1: 6:19pm On May 24, 2022
Your beard have covered your number six, is pyo the president, working for the smuggler from a far. We know your type
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Reference(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
The Federal Government in the center only creates policies, the states & Local Governments create the wealth based on their comparative advantages.

People & States are so lazy that they are not imaginative enough to think out the box & create wealth for themselves? If i ask you name a state that did commerce to the tune of $500 million added to the state’s foreign reserve, could not be more than 3 states out of 36?

No one exonerated him, you are also part of the problem, looking for a scapegoat to blame for been lazy minded.

Maybe the Federal Government should come & plant, grow & export cocoa for Southern Nigeria, & also come to The South South and do the same for palm oil, rubber, cassava for export, but yet we have elected Governors like Tinubu that turn public property to theirs, to the detriment of the public?

It is always easier to blame the center for our own laziness, still living in colonial, military mentality, oblivious to the system of Democrazy they practice.

Hmmm....I see,
Then if I am to blame for the poor economy together with 199,999,999 of my long suffering comrades.... including you my friend.
Then and a very big then..... WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF GOVERNMENT....??

You know me very well as a consistent preacher of the gospel of restructuring such that the centre devolves responsibility aka power, amongst many other things so that we all will not be shouting 'President', 'President oh!!!' when any cat is stuck on a tree.

But your very own 'rock star veepee' said during the first term of this government, and I quote. '..that restructuring is not the problem facing Nigeria, but quality of governance'..... a view reiterated by the former Minister of State for Education and another Presidential hopeful just today.

So it looks like a case of holding the steering when the journey is smooth but claiming it was the driver that crashed the car when an accident happens.

Be honest with yourself.
If the Nigerian economy was dandy and we were all having a big party, will you say what you are saying now as a fan of this government??
Will you say it was the States that bolstered the economy and it was Nigerian spirit and enterprise that catapulted it.
Will you not be flying the party kite and singing praises to the amiable 'Head of the Economic Team'.
After all is it not a certain 'Leader of the Party' that has made Lagos a 'success story" you folks say.
Have you ever praised the Lagosian??...
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Buckeyemedia1: 6:30pm On May 24, 2022
Reference:

Hmmm....I see,
Then if I am to blame for the poor economy together with 199,999,999 of my long suffering comrades.... including you my friend.
Then and a very big then..... WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF GOVERNMENT....??

You know me very well as a consistent preacher of the gospel of restructuring such that the centre devolves responsibility aka power, amongst many other things so that we all will not be shouting 'President', 'President oh!!!' when any cat is stuck on a tree.

But your very own 'rock star veepee' said during the first term of this government, and I quote. '..that restructuring is not the problem facing Nigeria, but quality of governance'..... a view reiterated by the former Minister of State for Education and another Presidential hopeful just today.

So it looks like a case of holding the steering when the journey is smooth but claiming it was the driver that crashed the car when an accident happens.

Be honest with yourself.
If the Nigerian economy was dandy and we were all having a big party, will you say what you are saying now as a fan of this government??
Will you say it was the States that bolstered the economy and it was Nigerian spirit and enterprise that catapulted it.
Will you not be flying the party kite and singing praises to the amiable 'Head of the Economic Team'.
After all is it not a certain 'Leader of the Party' that has made Lagos a 'success story" you folks say.
Have you ever praised the Lagosian??...
When I was a kid, my papa they export processed crepe & crumb rubber from his factory in Bendel now Delta State, abokis for Lagos state na em best friend because of the Benjamin Franklin, maybe will all have a different perspective of Nigeria?

We are too lazy minded in this Country always looking to the center, practicing primitive democrazy, Fela coined it colonial mentality, which is quite similar to Military mentality.

Florida doesn’t depend on DC to make money for itself & promote commerce based on their comparative advantages, Wike did not visit Abuja for 8 years of President Buhari, no one can tell you that Rivers state did not prosper?

I respect Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom, the man has foresight, they need him for another 8 years in the state, even the great Suharto of Indonesia in his ideology accepted the fact that 20 years of rule to judge the changes, which Obasanjo tried to use as a justification for a third term.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Kkk777: 6:33pm On May 24, 2022
StrongandMighty:

God bless you.

I thought this guy called Femi Afolayan has sense.

Is Osibanjo the president or finance minister ?

As Vice president, Osinbajo can only do the assignment given to him by his boss; mr. president. The government does not belong to Osinbajo. It belong to buhari.

Omo ale jatijati.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by TrackerXL: 6:36pm On May 24, 2022
Sir is your father mad ? You counted 4 bridges from 1960 to 1999. Do you want me to list over 10 bridges Tinubu inspired govt built in Lagos, how many estate as been built across Lagos since 1999, Lekki homs alone as over 20 different location all over Lagos. What about the visionary mother n child hospital being built across the state, the best in the entire country. Lekki Epe road was built by Fashola m not by your father or the FG.

Your Pandora Criminal would of course would have turn Lagos to paradise according to your analogy but what did he do in 8 years of misruling n endemic looting of Anambra state.

Imagine the fool you talk about was caught red-handed looting over two hundred and fifty million naira cash weekly from Anambra that is aside the millions that he siphoned into his daughter Pandora account.

There is no debating economy btw Tinubu n Obi their antecedent speak for itself. Lagos is now the 4 largest economy in Africa Anambra is not among the 10 in Nigeria.

Only bigotry foolishness n sentiment will blind any to this level. There will never be any induces of Peter being a beta achiever than Tinubu be it in politics or private. Peter Obi go de learn till eternity ni.
L

Buckeyemedia1:
Who built Falomo Bridge, who built carter bridge, who built third mainland bridge, who built Murtala Mohammed Airport, who built Apapa port, who built Tin Can Island, who destroyed Maroko (Oniru Estate) who dredged so called Eko Atlantic Apese victoria Island) In 1996/97 when erosion had eaten up to Eko Hotel (That Bola Tinubu & His Chaugory Brothers Roland & Kenneth) own together today, who built the so called Lekki Epe road that LCC is collecting toll for today.

Lagos State built a link bridge, in Lekki to Ikoyi they tolled it, & the Criminal is the one collecting the money?

Mr man I knew Bola Tinubu back when he was a nobody & lived in his Mobil oil house of Balarabe Musa Close Victoria Island, opposite Baba Adini Yinka Folawiyo’s house, not everyone is fascinated by his robin hood escapade, Bola Ahmed Tinubu did jack shit for Lagos State, than enriched himself & cronies beyond figures, your only call to fame to his praises is because he is Yoruba.

Peter Obi would have done ten times more than Tinubu if he was in Lagos State. Abi Tinubu know commerce reach an Igbo man?
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Buckeyemedia1: 6:39pm On May 24, 2022
TrackerXL:
Sir is your father mad ? You counted 4 bridges from 1960 to 1999. Do you want me to list over 10 bridges Tinubu inspired govt built in Lagos, how many estate as been built across Lagos since 1999, Lekki homs alone as over 20 different location all over Lagos. What about the visionary mother n child hospital being built across the state, the best in the entire country. Lekki Epe road was built by Fashola m not by your father or the FG.

Your Pandora Criminal would of course would have turn Lagos to paradise according to your analogy but what did he do in 8 years of misruling n endemic looting of Anambra state.

Imagine the fool you talk about was caught red-handed looting over two hundred and fifty million naira cash weekly from Anambra that is aside the millions that he siphoned into his daughter Pandora account.

There is no debating economy btw Tinubu n Obi their antecedent speak for itself. Lagos is now the 4 largest economy in Africa Anambra is not among the 10 in Nigeria.

Only bigotry foolishness n sentiment will blind any to this level. There will never be any induces of Peter being a beta achiever than Tinubu be it in politics or private. Peter Obi go de learn till eternity ni.
L

Yes, list the Bridges over water that Lagos State has built from 1999 till date, not even Bola Tinubu that built none?

Oblivious Mumurist Muric Member, you think everyone is like you that migrated from Osogbo Osun State to Lagos State?

I am waiting for you to list the bridges, I know you are searching google vigorously for something that does not exist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by King44(m): 6:44pm On May 24, 2022
Nemere2020:
''I thought you are a person of God. You are faceless to me'' - Actor Aremu Afolayan tackles VP Osinbajo after he changed 6,500 Dihram in Dubai to N1 million

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/i-thought-you-are-a-person-of-god-you-are-faceless-to-me-actor-aremu-afolayan-tackles-vp-osinbajo-after-he-changed-6500-dihram-in-dubai-to-n1-million.html

"Hello guys, Nigeria is dead, Sincerely dead. I will show you why it's dead because if an economy of a Country is not growing, it's a burial ground." (Afolayan)
thisnis a misdirected shot because of election. How can you leave Buhari and blame Osinbajo
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by TrackerXL: 6:46pm On May 24, 2022
Awesome !

I will list 2 verifiable ones if you can list a single bridge the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi built over water in his 8 years of misrule and it is yet to collapse.

Your Pandora Criminal is the only governor since 1999 to have built a bridge that collapsed. That is the bastard you want to bring to rule Nigeria. Even failures like Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Bello the rubbish bridge they built did not collapsed. Bro your have to be mad to project this Pandora bastard as an option to Nigeria.

Buckeyemedia1:
Yes, list the Bridges over water that Lagos State has built from 1999 till date, not even Bola Tinubu that built none?

Oblivious Mumurist Muric Member.

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Buckeyemedia1: 6:48pm On May 24, 2022
TrackerXL:
Awesome !

I will list 2 verifiable ones if you can list a single bridge the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi built in his 8 years of misrule and it is yet to collapse.

Your Pandora Criminal is the only governor since 1999 to have built a bridge that collapsed. That is the bastard you want to bring to rule Nigeria. Even failures like Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Bello the rubbish bridge they built did not collapsed. Bro your have to be mad to project this Pandora bastard as an option to Nigeria.

Don’t change the narrative, List the bridges over water that Lagos State has built from 1999-2022?

I am waiting? Let me help you with one Lekki - Ikoyi link bridge tolled by Lekki Consensus Company (LCC) controlled by Tinubu & his cronies, name the other ones?
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by patrickcollins: 7:06pm On May 24, 2022
aspabay:
So beacuse you change diram to naira you say Nigeria is dead, better stay there and never come back.

We do not need people who see no good in Nigeria.
Nigeria is dead my brother, the state of affairs keep getting worse, is gone already by the facts and statistics used as a yardstick.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Lightorder: 7:39pm On May 24, 2022
donphilopus:

Same Peter Obi that couldn't take Anambra to the so-called promised land?! Y'all will fail in your attempt to whitewash this Peter Obi. Someone who couldn't transform that tiny Anambra would transform Nigeria? Funny!
and what didn’t he transform ?
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Lightorder: 7:41pm On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:
Tinubu is a beta option. Nigeria need it economy transformed the way Tinubu transformed Lagos.

which Lagos? God forbid!!!!

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:42pm On May 24, 2022
They scam am 75k.. 6500 dirhams nah 1,075,000 naira as for exchange rate of today
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Lightorder: 7:43pm On May 24, 2022

Mumu man, if he have a problem with Christianity he should say it out... How come he never advised the Muslim to stop going to Masjid When we all know a Muslim is the one running the Shit...The Vice president is just a Figure head.
as if Atiku wasn’t a Vice President
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by TrackerXL: 7:45pm On May 24, 2022
Is your father a fool or a lunatic. Is the debate not btw Peter Pandora n Tinubu again. Who is your father to be dictating lining of arguement to me.

The link bridge you mentioned was not built by the FG n Lagos as built close to 20 bridges be it over river or sea since 1999 so what your miserable soul arguing about.

Why is your father shivering just to mention a bride built by the Pandora criminal. I will help to cite the only bridge built since 1999 to have collapsed was built by your Pandora failure n I have attached it picture below.

We are talking on achievement of person this were de use person wey not fit build a single bridge without it collapsing with those that built close to 20 still standing strong bridges. No be madness be that.

Buckeyemedia1:
Don’t change the narrative, List the bridges over water that Lagos State has built from 1999-2022?

I am waiting? Let me help you with one Lekki - Ikoyi link bridge tolled by Lekki Consensus Company (LCC) controlled by Tinubu & his cronies, name the other ones?

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by shegoon: 8:06pm On May 24, 2022
Yes absolutely dead! Imagine an economy where manufacturers cant access forex (dollar) to procure machineries and raw materials for production but our polticians have more than enough dollars hoarded to bribe party delegates.
Nemere2020:
''I thought you are a person of God. You are faceless to me'' - Actor Aremu Afolayan tackles VP Osinbajo after he changed 6,500 Dihram in Dubai to N1 million

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/i-thought-you-are-a-person-of-god-you-are-faceless-to-me-actor-aremu-afolayan-tackles-vp-osinbajo-after-he-changed-6500-dihram-in-dubai-to-n1-million.html

"Hello guys, Nigeria is dead, Sincerely dead. I will show you why it's dead because if an economy of a Country is not growing, it's a burial ground." (Afolayan)
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by efficiencie(m): 8:09pm On May 24, 2022
Malory:
Osinbajo just like Buhari has failed woefully. Let's give Peter Obi the chance to take us to the promised land

You want to give another liar a chance. Dude no politician can solve Nigeria. Nigeria should be listed among the clay institute's unsolved math problems. Nigeria is unsolvable.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Ayed44: 8:11pm On May 24, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Nigeria is currently being ruled by Buhari/Osinbajo. It's a fact
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Voiceofthestree: 8:15pm On May 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter Obi is the best Governor Nigeria has ever had since Independence.Anambra was among the top 3 States when he handled over to Obiano with 75Billions in Savings and no debts.

Confirm from a reliable source
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Voiceofthestree: 8:16pm On May 24, 2022

Mumu man, if he have a problem with Christianity he should say it out... How come he never advised the Muslim to stop going to Masjid When we all know a Muslim is the one running the Shit...The Vice president is just a Figure head.

Nah you be mumu
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Owologbo(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2022
Jollylolly:
So the VP is now Emefiele or is he Zainab Ahmed who is the finance minister?All these yeyebrities with their ignorance.

He even lied grin grin because 1AED is N113 as of today.
https://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Dirhams-to-Nigerian-Naira-currency-conversion-page.html
but you are screenshoting how Osinanjo policy crashes dollar.
Hope you are stable?
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 24, 2022
pricklewane:
Tinubu is a beta option. Nigeria need it economy transformed the way Tinubu transformed Lagos.

All these una yeye lies wey una dey spew here eehn undecided

You guys must think everyone on nairaland was born in year 2000 or 2005.

Tinubu transformed which Lagos? Oga go and use another thing to campaign abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 24, 2022
ukaface:
See ehn, better enjoy your diaspora very well. If you like rant from now till tomorrow it won't change anything they will only tag you a mad man like someone already did on this thread.

Better enjoy yourself and forget Nigeria.

Me like this, I should just get Opportunity to leave Naija, Na for where I go board plane I go just turn give two middle fingers to this godforsaken country

grin

Una nor go kee person for this nairaland sef. Your own home. Your own fatherland ooo.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 24, 2022
Famocious:
Most people in Nigeria love pointing accusing fingers to the leaders/politicians thinking that the followers are innocent/victims..

Almost everyone in Nigeria is as good as the leaders they produce ! Those leaders/politicians are the products of our society, they didn’t fall from the sky.

Exactly! God bless you for this Sir.

The Nigerian ruling class is a mirror image of the society that produced them. Case closed.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Onomehenry: 8:51pm On May 24, 2022
donphilopus:

Same Peter Obi that couldn't take Anambra to the so-called promised land?! Y'all will fail in your attempt to whitewash this Peter Obi. Someone who couldn't transform that tiny Anambra would transform Nigeria? Funny!

838 likes, this wan loud o. Obi no go win this election o shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by VoiceofDPeople: 8:52pm On May 24, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Exactly. God bless you
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by ukaface(f): 8:53pm On May 24, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin

Una nor go kee person for this nairaland sef. Your own home. Your own fatherland ooo.
normally
Na mistake say I dey naija

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by VoiceofDPeople: 8:54pm On May 24, 2022
donphilopus:

This is deep. You are very smart.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar / FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others / Gays, Lesbians, Satan: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Biden, Harris & Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.