Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) (46697 Views)

Groom Breaks His Spine At Own Wedding After Friends Threw Him Up (VIDEO) / Sleeping Groom: Man Slept Off During His Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Animegirl(f): 8:43pm On May 24, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Foreigna2: 8:44pm On May 24, 2022
beautyhd:
Awwww

He is shedding tears of joy, didn’t believe that the beautiful lady will finally say I do to him.

Wish you guys a marital bliss, plenty money and children of both sexes.

Beautiful what? That lady that looks like Bobrisky.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Buje1987(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
Wow! This is the type of love you just can't explain.

Not everyone can reach this point, Honestly he's a Real Man. He's a very strong man. I love his strength. May God bless their union with everything beautiful. (Amen)

Roadside wannabe broke redpillars over to you!

You just dey find wahala Ehhhn. Trouble no dey tire you this female. Lol � just kidding ohh let them attack you now.

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Vicdgreat556(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2022
Mtcheew... activities...

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2022
Oga groom are u scare of ur duty nii ,abii the bright price cause pains to u nii, why are u tearing ur face ooo

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by WildChild00(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool After u don BREAK DOWN finish, better BILLING AWAITS u...

All this BIG BABIES wey dem feed with AKAMU till Dem grow up!

Better be a MAN because them go Bill u WOTOWOTO!

BILLING from wife...

you talk too much, I forbid you!!

You talk too much, I forbid you!!

BILLING from wife sister..

BILLING from wife mother...

BILLING from wife father...

Get ready to invest in the NEXT family since u ain't a real MAN or nigga..

LITE UP my precious WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by baba4thegehs: 8:46pm On May 24, 2022
Mumu!!!

angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2022
Eryah. He's probably emotional because of the absence of one of his parents

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 24, 2022
Only few will understand!
If you find true love in a world like ours, you will shed tears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by chloride6: 8:49pm On May 24, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by faceland: 8:49pm On May 24, 2022
Sissy.

Hope this wouldn't be a new trend were men are expected to cry on their wedding for social media?

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by WildChild00(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2022
BoredBerry:
Adorable! Redpillers should cry tears of blood... grin

Millions of men are getting married each day and enjoying marital bliss... grin

What is holding you, young woman!

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by NaijaCars4sale: 8:50pm On May 24, 2022
This crying by Grooms started sometime around 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 8:50pm On May 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mynd44
lalasticlala
dominique
Seun
OAM4J
Farano
Mukina2
Rule 2 and 3..
Make Dem do wetin?

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Heavensent01(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

What is happening these days..

So many emotional and weak men everywhere

Anyway....let me not conclude....lets assume he is crying because he is aware of the deep shit is about to put his hand into...probably crying in advance

Because I see no reason why a man will be crying tears of joy in accepting dramatic, clingy, jealous, entittled, manipulative being into his life

that bolded crack me up, you mean he dey cry because of billing

anyway all this cry na just old format, if him go cheat, he go still cheat

2 Likes

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Rexymania(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2022
You are crying for pussy lolxx grin women no get joy o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by wonderr(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
Wow! This is the type of love you just can't explain.

Not everyone can reach this point, Honestly he's a Real Man. He's a very strong man. I love his strength. May God bless their union with everything beautiful. (Amen)

Roadside wannabe broke redpillars over to you!
why are you so sure he's crying because of the love he has for the lady, he might be crying simply because his mom or dad might be late and not on sit that day, or perhaps he used to be a poor guy and never knew he could pull up that kind of event in life, looking around seeing friends and family celebrate you alone can make one have goosebumps and draw tears, no real nigga can cry because of the lady, na today he know say na the girl he go marry?

5 Likes

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Toykodrift: 8:54pm On May 24, 2022
Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Otunbakayce: 8:55pm On May 24, 2022
Chai! A grown ass man crying because an olosho agreed to marry him? Smh.
She is the one that should be crying you s5uoid piece of shit. If I were your brother I will lambaste you right there in public for disgracing me.
Idiot man!

2 Likes

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 8:56pm On May 24, 2022
grin grin...we've been there....e go understand say no be by tears... grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by DMerciful(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2022
SIMPlified grin

2 Likes

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Heavensent01(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2022
Kizzygentle:
In as much as I don't like the simp/redpill rant here.. The man messed up.. Like it's even disgusting that he cried like a baby ffs.. Its the women that cry not the men.. Its like this man don't know that it's women that are mostly favoured during marriage.. I bet he will definitely sit back and ask himself like was it really me that cried after few months into the marriage.. BS

maybe na the babe sponsor the marriage or the babe parents carry cash, tears of wealth because I see no reason why someone go dey cry when responsible boku for front

2 Likes

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by osazsky(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2022
His in laws show am pepper...after them wan kill my guy hence the tears,,I understand u sir,I have been there but as a die hard akpako man tears nor fit commot for my eyes...I have seen everything life has to offer

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by favour32(m): 9:00pm On May 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

What is happening these days..

So many emotional and weak men everywhere

Anyway....let me not conclude....lets assume he is crying because he is aware of the deep shit is about to put his hand into...probably crying in advance

Because I see no reason why a man will be crying tears of joy in accepting dramatic, clingy, jealous, entittled, manipulative being into his life

Getting ready for continuous billing.

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by unmask: 9:00pm On May 24, 2022
damilola4162:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a11hpeg0dk][/url]

Please subscribe and turn on notification to get notified each time we post new video.

A video which captured the adorable moment a man broke down at his traditional wedding, has gone viral after being shared online.

The man held on to his bride tightly, and she reciprocated and also called on someone to bring a tissue which she used in cleaning his eyes.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/adorable-moment-a-man-broke-down-at-his-traditional-wedding-video-2.html
she looks like she is concerned about her makeup

Sadly another dude has fallen for the scam called marriage, saw the future and started crying

2 Likes

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 9:01pm On May 24, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by samonak(m): 9:01pm On May 24, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool After u don BREAK DOWN finish, better BILLING AWAITS u...

All this BIG BABIES wey dem feed with AKAMU till Dem grow up!

Better be a MAN because them go Bill u WOTOWOTO!

BILLING from wife...

BILLING from wife sister..

BILLING from wife mother...

BILLING from wife father...

Get ready to invest in the NEXT family since u ain't a real MAN or nigga..

LITE UP my precious WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Shares

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by ukaface(f): 9:01pm On May 24, 2022
I found this video annoyingly irritating.
Why the Bleep was he crying ?
He can't believe he is marrying her? But Na hum propose give the girl Na.
Orisirisi and osiririsi....
So tey he use tissue clean face

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) / 65-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex With Lover In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.