Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) (46693 Views)

Groom Breaks His Spine At Own Wedding After Friends Threw Him Up (VIDEO) / Sleeping Groom: Man Slept Off During His Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

What is happening these days..

So many emotional and weak men everywhere

Anyway....let me not conclude....lets assume he is crying because he is aware of the deep shit is about to put his hand into...probably crying in advance

Because I see no reason why a man will be crying tears of joy in accepting dramatic, clingy, jealous, entittled, manipulative being into his life

Sir,so you think a man crying is a sign of weakness,uhnWhich book do you people get all these things you say or it's based on just your own assumptions?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
Wow! This is the type of love you just can't explain.

Not everyone can reach this point, Honestly he's a Real Man. He's a very strong man. I love his strength. May God bless their union with everything beautiful. (Amen)

Roadside wannabe broke redpillars over to you!
It's a cry for help
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Sparrk007(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2022
E GET WHY

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by samonak(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Eryah. He's probably emotional because of the absence of one of his parents
You've made de only sensible comment I've seen so far. Crying as a man is not a sign of weakness, it shows you're human and doesn't make u any less of a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by bonnyhope: 9:07pm On May 24, 2022
Men are now taking the positions of women

Tuel!!!

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by drmuchin: 9:08pm On May 24, 2022
unless he is marrying a VIRGIN, na BIG MUMU him be
crying over fairly used
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by olamoses75(m): 9:09pm On May 24, 2022
damilola4162:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a11hpeg0dk][/url]

Please subscribe and turn on notification to get notified each time we post new video.

A video which captured the adorable moment a man broke down at his traditional wedding, has gone viral after being shared online.

The man held on to his bride tightly, and she reciprocated and also called on someone to bring a tissue which she used in cleaning his eyes.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/adorable-moment-a-man-broke-down-at-his-traditional-wedding-video-2.html
Baba remembered the loan he'll be paying back after the ceremony grin
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 24, 2022
BoredBerry:
Adorable! Redpillers should cry tears of blood... grin

Millions of men are getting married each day and enjoying marital bliss... grin

sharrap there! At least they are not married to u shocked, the opposite of marital bliss is getting married to u, tongue
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

What is happening these days..

Anyway....let me not conclude....lets assume he is crying because he is aware of the deep shit is about to put his hand into...probably crying in advance

Because I see no reason why a man will be crying tears of joy in accepting dramatic, clingy, jealous, possesive, stubborn, billing, entittled, manipulative being into his life

shocked shocked shocked

Bros abeg Na which daughter of Eve make you vex this period. Omo e choke ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 9:12pm On May 24, 2022
SIMPle Groom grin
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Ororocelemi(m): 9:14pm On May 24, 2022
Shame!
E sure me say na the woman go dey straff am for bed.
SIMPly an ODEY of the highest order!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 24, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Eryah. He's probably emotional because of the absence of one of his parents

You get it. That's just the main reason.

I just dey here dey laugh people wey think say him do am for love.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Btruth: 9:15pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

Not everyone can reach this point, Honestly he's a Real Man. He's a very strong man. I love his strength. May God bless their union with everything beautiful. (Amen)

.....strong man?
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 24, 2022
wonderr:
why are you so sure he's crying because of the love he has for the lady, he might be crying simply because his mom or dad might be late and not on sit that day, or perhaps he used to be a poor guy and never knew he could pull up that kind of event in life, looking around seeing friends and family celebrate you alone can make one have goosebumps and draw tears, no real nigga can cry because of the lady, na today he know say na the girl he go marry?

Wisdom.
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Campus4u(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2022
This one is already in her priv8 part...
Why am I hearing Ebuka,Ebuka Ebuka
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Jennyclay(f): 9:18pm On May 24, 2022
Btruth:
.....strong man?
yes. He's not a weakling like you wannabe redpillars!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by elitper: 9:18pm On May 24, 2022
This one nor be groom. Na broom him be. Nonsense
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Mooh247: 9:19pm On May 24, 2022
The niggar done too suffer for the love, nobody go understand
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Neddstark: 9:20pm On May 24, 2022
I can never cry for a woman. Never.
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by descarado: 9:21pm On May 24, 2022
At his marriage ceremony.

Enough of this traditional wedding stuff.

It's inferiority complex that makes us call our banga stew traditional stew and marriage ceremony traditional marriage ceremony.
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by toujurs: 9:23pm On May 24, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool After u don BREAK DOWN finish, better BILLING AWAITS u...

All this BIG BABIES wey dem feed with AKAMU till Dem grow up!

Better be a MAN because them go Bill u WOTOWOTO!

BILLING from wife...

BILLING from wife sister..

BILLING from wife mother...

BILLING from wife father...

Get ready to invest in the NEXT family since u ain't a real MAN or nigga..

LITE UP my precious WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
As in ehn grin grin, Anyways wahala for who marry from a broke family, na liability you marry. I can't take any lady i give transport fare everytime and buy her food. Serious. Godforbid it's not me. We just f**k, when we done. I know how to break up. Just silence. You will get the memo asap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by lereinter(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2022
Broke down in tears
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by humberjade: 9:26pm On May 24, 2022
People are quick to judge when they don't even know the full story of what transpired before the tears.

Was the guy an addict or extremely hopeless before meeting that woman. No one knows the roles the lady has played and still playing in his life.

Tears are there for a reason, well programmed in the body, as a reflection of what and how one is feeling at each particular time. One needs to know the guy's story before judging him. Even great men have betrayed emotion; crying publicly on so many occasions.

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by VenumX: 9:26pm On May 24, 2022
chatinent:
Wetin concern Calabar people with fish

Lol. I am watching you.
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by ednut1(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2022
I don sign my freedom things hahahaha
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 24, 2022
Mumu man
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Paulianfa(m): 9:35pm On May 24, 2022
Emotional
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by alizma: 9:35pm On May 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

What is happening these days..this one na groom abi broom...this baby girl don wrap this niggar inside pussy already....it is over

Because I see no reason why a man will be crying tears of joy in accepting dramatic, clingy, jealous, possesive, stubborn, billing, entittled, manipulative being into his life
Except maybe he is missing his own mother and he is seeing the wife as a replacement for the mother...even as at that he is not supposed to cry....weak asss men everywhere..
Before you go dey talk from both side of your mouth, try ask some questions, are his parents there, what is his background like, etc?
If you are coming from a financially humble background and God choose you among your siblings to be rich, I don't mean yahoo kind of riches, there is tendency to be emotional on such occasion when you turned around to see the crowd that turn up for you or when you see the kind of things you are able to put in place. also if your parents suffered to see you through certain stage of your life but couldn't make it to your happy day, there is tendency for tears to roll down when you look around but can't find them in the crowd and suddenly reflect on all they went through.
Stop thinking only about pussy, there other things to life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by GreyLaw(m): 9:36pm On May 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

A real man for crying? This generation is trying hard to emasculated men. Crying has NEVER been used to define men. The men of old, even in death never shed a tear. Never.
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 9:39pm On May 24, 2022
That is one epic hight of love, I swear
Re: Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) by Elporo(m): 9:41pm On May 24, 2022
ukaface:
I found this video annoyingly irritating.
Why the Bleep was he crying ?
He can't believe he is marrying her? But Na hum propose give the girl Na.
Orisirisi and osiririsi....
So tey he use tissue clean face

Ruined the day for the girl.

------
Mama Uka, where is my egusi soup?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo) / 65-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex With Lover In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.