Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Our Women Have Made Marriage Look Like A Scam To Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Women Have Made Marriage Look Like A Scam To Me. (981 Views)

Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains / Marriage: Look At The Smart Strategy Men Now Use To Avoid Mistake (pictures) / Relationship/marriage: Look Into Your Partner's Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Women Have Made Marriage Look Like A Scam To Me. by JONSYN7154: 6:45am On May 26, 2022
OUR WOMEN HAVE MADE MARRIAGE LOOK LIKE A SCAM TO ME.

When they are dating, you see them paint their walls with pictures of their boyfriends in the name of yeye love. But, when a man gather his hard earn money to pay their bride price, everything changes. Hardly will you see a married woman paint her walls with their husbands pictures.
When dating, a lady will give her boyfriends all the sex style in this world and will hardly say no when the guy demand for sex. But once a man marries her, she will start saying sex na food?
The kind of affection , submission, care and understanding young ladies shows to their boyfriends, you will never see them show half of it to their husbands.
Paying huge amount of money to marry a lady is more like paying just to have children. There seems to be nothing like love in marriage. It looks contractual.
Most women have finished their emotions while dating. In fact, I don't think there is anything a man will enjoy more in a woman that he married that will equal what her boyfriends have enjoyed.
It looks enjoyable to date a lady and have fun than to marry her.
I know many will come for me with this write up but deep down , we all knows it is the bitter truth. Something is absolutely wrong somewhere.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Women Have Made Marriage Look Like A Scam To Me. by superCleanworks(m): 7:12am On May 26, 2022
You can't sit under an orange tree and expect apples to fall down.
Many men & women see all these signs before marriage and expect the bf/gf to change like a fairy tale and they start to cry when the CHANGE doesn't come.

There are evil and pretentious men & women everywhere just as there are good ones too. But some people enjoy the thrill of being with the bad ones. They enjoy the danger. They enjoy having that man that will make them cry and the woman that will make them suicidal.

So if you keep meeting women that make you feel like marriage isn't worth it, na you sabi the bucket wey u take dey fetch your water. Check yourself

9 Likes

Re: Our Women Have Made Marriage Look Like A Scam To Me. by ZirdoRoray(m): 7:17am On May 26, 2022
There is no problem here. The problem is people don't want to accept reality the way it is. You can't eat your cake and have it. The only solution is women should also allow men cheat. Look the other way. As long as he is caring for you, then don't complain. The standard rating for men and women are not the same. Men are judged by their financial success, their status, their future and their personalities. Women are judged by their appearance, ability to bear children, their body counts, their past relationships and their submissiveness.
Women and Men are not the same. Women peak at age 30, after that the attention they receive and their worth start plummetting very fast. The high value women in their 40s who are successful and single are always very lonely because men don't want them anymore.
Generally Men start really enjoying life in their 40s and can go for any woman, thing men will always go for a younger woman but will only settle for a submissive woman. High value men are always surrounded by women so they will always cheat, nothing wrong about this after all they can provide the lifestyle most women seek. Reputation is also important for men so if he catches you cheating don't expect him to forgive you because if he kicks you out, he can easily replace you. So just love him tbe way he is, because my men are polygamous by nature. After all there are more women than men in this world. A man is more happy and will live you more if you allow him keep other women. He will treat you better. 95% of men want this. You can check the statistics online, it is backed by scientific research.

5 Likes

Re: Our Women Have Made Marriage Look Like A Scam To Me. by Nobody: 7:33am On May 26, 2022
You go talk tire, nothing go change.
You better continue life and stop bothering yourself about what you can't change.

1 Like

Re: Our Women Have Made Marriage Look Like A Scam To Me. by caesymore(m): 7:41am On May 26, 2022
What happened to morality.

I wonder where it is stated that its ok to think with your dick, because that's what you just implied in your post.

You must not give in to just what your body wants, that's discipline. Show me a Man without discipline such a Man is like dust to the wind.

Use your head and have some DICKnity.
Re: Our Women Have Made Marriage Look Like A Scam To Me. by ZirdoRoray(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2022
It is not about discipline, it is about nature. There are different types of self discipline. Monogamy is not self discipline. Polygamy is not lack of morals either. It is all about sexuality, sexual preferences and orientation. A man who can climb the ladder of success and provide in this harsh environment is discipline enough. See numbers don't lie, you think because you are monogamous, everyman out there is like you? NO! Go and check the statistics online, there are more polygamous people in the world second with the fact that men are more than women. Why is that men with lots of wealth and fortune can keep a harem of women and not lose their marriages so easily, because the women understand the nature of men. Reality and your feelings are not the same. The thing is once you get married the infatuation will die off, it is only compromise, respect and tolerance that keeps it going. You think you will always be in cloud nine every day for the rest of your life? Or the sex will always be mind blowing? No. Thing is, middle and lower class can't afford this lifestyle because they don't have the finances to do so. Who do you think sponsor the lifestyles of all these girls you see around, it is guys like us. Ladies mature faster than men because they become sexually active earlier on so they understand the way life works. The monogamous ones about men and women are very few. The truth is coming out become of technology we have today. In the 1800s men kept large number of women because women needed men for survival and these women couldn't move around easily because means of transportation was very poor so they easily settled for the natural polygamous nature of men because men were more physically capable to go out and sort for means of survival. Today these women also depend on men for survival but are free to move around easily so we start denying the polygamous nature of men because we don't often see what goes on behind the scene. See it takes two to tango, meaning your idea of infidelity is equal on both sides. The earlier you understand the nature of things, the better. Polygamy has always been existing since the beginning of creation, it didn't start today. If you are angry about other people's sexual preferences and orientation, then I also have the right to be angry that you're monogamous. End of story.

2 Likes

Re: Our Women Have Made Marriage Look Like A Scam To Me. by Theboy21: 8:29am On May 26, 2022
cheesy
Re: Our Women Have Made Marriage Look Like A Scam To Me. by Nobody: 9:42am On May 26, 2022
completely true, If u want to marry, marry a young girl btw the ages of 24-27, the others has given their all in their past sexcapades, what they bring to the table later is their bones!

"Oya carry me go my husband house"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Women Have Made Marriage Look Like A Scam To Me. by PressyKcee: 10:47am On May 26, 2022
When you have a rigorous lecturer in charge of a difficult school course. You will purchase textbooks and handouts for the course. You'll give it your all to pass the course. Because you care about that course and don't want to fail it. When you have finally completed the course. What happens to the textbook and other materials you received for that course? You'll probably dismiss them and move on to a more demanding course.

This is how most partnerships work.
The lady is primarily concerned about receiving a ring and planning a large wedding. So, during the wooing period. They make every effort to conceal their flaws. Also, show the man a lot of affection.

They make every effort to conceal their flaws. Also, lavish the man with love and attention. However, once they reach their goal of "the wedding," they reveal their true selves.

Love and marriage, on the other hand, are still quite wonderful things. Simply pray for a heart that loves you, understands you, and is prepared to walk down that road with you honestly, no matter what.

Marriage isn't a waste of time. Love isn't a waste of time. These are amazing places to visit!!

JONSYN7154:
OUR WOMEN HAVE MADE MARRIAGE LOOK LIKE A SCAM TO ME.

When they are dating, you see them paint their walls with pictures of their boyfriends in the name of yeye love. But, when a man gather his hard earn money to pay their bride price, everything changes. Hardly will you see a married woman paint her walls with their husbands pictures.
When dating, a lady will give her boyfriends all the sex style in this world and will hardly say no when the guy demand for sex. But once a man marries her, she will start saying sex na food?
The kind of affection , submission, care and understanding young ladies shows to their boyfriends, you will never see them show half of it to their husbands.
Paying huge amount of money to marry a lady is more like paying just to have children. There seems to be nothing like love in marriage. It looks contractual.
Most women have finished their emotions while dating. In fact, I don't think there is anything a man will enjoy more in a woman that he married that will equal what her boyfriends have enjoyed.
It looks enjoyable to date a lady and have fun than to marry her.
I know many will come for me with this write up but deep down , we all knows it is the bitter truth. Something is absolutely wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Our Women Have Made Marriage Look Like A Scam To Me. by JONSYN7154: 12:24pm On May 26, 2022
PressyKcee:
When you have a rigorous lecturer in charge of a difficult school course. You will purchase textbooks and handouts for the course. You'll give it your all to pass the course. Because you care about that course and don't want to fail it. When you have finally completed the course. What happens to the textbook and other materials you received for that course? You'll probably dismiss them and move on to a more demanding course.

This is how most partnerships work.
The lady is primarily concerned about receiving a ring and planning a large wedding. So, during the wooing period. They make every effort to conceal their flaws. Also, show the man a lot of affection.

They make every effort to conceal their flaws. Also, lavish the man with love and attention. However, once they reach their goal of "the wedding," they reveal their true selves.

Love and marriage, on the other hand, are still quite wonderful things. Simply pray for a heart that loves you, understands you, and is prepared to walk down that road with you honestly, no matter what.

Marriage isn't a waste of time. Love isn't a waste of time. These are amazing places to visit!!

I love this you candid answer. Thumbs up bro
Re: Our Women Have Made Marriage Look Like A Scam To Me. by OsbornTyler7: 1:49pm On May 27, 2022
If you've ever wondered how to get a Russian bride to the United States, you're not alone. The cost of getting a Russian bride https://russiansbrides.com/ can reach as high as $5,000! And the costs don't stop there. You'll have to pay a membership fee to a Russian mail order bride dating service in order to communicate with the bride. Although you can browse profiles and view pictures for free, sending and receiving messages requires payment. On average, Russian mail order bride
Re: Our Women Have Made Marriage Look Like A Scam To Me. by baretalk: 3:01pm On May 27, 2022
Marry for convenience.
Re: Our Women Have Made Marriage Look Like A Scam To Me. by baretalk: 3:03pm On May 27, 2022
author=ZirdoRoray post=113182795]There is no problem here. The problem is people don't want to accept reality the way it is. You can't eat your cake and have it. The only solution is women should also allow men cheat. Look the other way. As long as he is caring for you, then don't complain. The standard rating for men and women are not the same. Men are judged by their financial success, their status, their future and their personalities. Women are judged by their appearance, ability to bear children, their body counts, their past relationships and their submissiveness.
Women and Men are not the same. Women peak at age 30, after that the attention they receive and their worth start plummetting very fast. The high value women in their 40s who are successful and single are always very lonely because men don't want them anymore.
Generally Men start really enjoying life in their 40s and can go for any woman, thing men will always go for a younger woman but will only settle for a submissive woman. High value men are always surrounded by women so they will always cheat, nothing wrong about this after all they can provide the lifestyle most women seek. Reputation is also important for men so if he catches you cheating don't expect him to forgive you because if he kicks you out, he can easily replace you. So just love him tbe way he is, because my men are polygamous by nature. After all there are more women than men in this world. A man is more happy and will live you more if you allow him keep other women. He will treat you better. 95% of men want this. You can check the statistics online, it is backed by scientific research. [/quote]
Facts

(1) (Reply)

1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? / What's Relationship Issue Turning Into These Days Self / Who Is This Jenny Clay Bashing Men Up And Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.