Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? (986 Views)

Look At The Nails She did To A Dinner Date / Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? by Nonexisting1: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Testing the waters to see how many fools we have in this place.

Re: 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
1 trillion dollars kiss
Re: 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
A Dinner with Jesus of course... smiley
But dat 1 Trillion for good Guyman body o..

1 Like

Re: 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? by fman(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
A trillion $$$$
Just like
Thonia69

1 Like

Re: 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? by virginprincess(f): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
A dinner with our lord jesus christ.
Re: 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? by tnerro1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
I will take the Trillon dollars and invite all the poor people in the world to dinner, afterall he said in the Bible he made them in his image. Am sure he will be very happy with me.

2 Likes

Re: 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? by Osashalom: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
A dinner with my Lord Jesus is priceless
Re: 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? by ObamaMessi: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
I will take 1tn and buy quality food from mama Chibuzor Restaurant to dine with our Lord Jesus Christgrin
Re: 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? by romunu(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
1 trillion, am not worthy to be in his presence.

4 Likes

Re: 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? by 7buckz(m): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
Make i dine with Jesus o... I go tell am say make e kpai me carry me go heaven cus the future of planet earth is DARK.... DARK I TELL YOU DARRRK!
Re: 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? by TheoAndrew(m): 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
1 trillion abeg... Who jesus help?
Re: 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? by Medianna(f): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Una well so??
Christianity is a liberal just try it with the other religion na una ashes go remain..
Senselessness everywhere
Re: 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Op you're a very stupid and crazy dude idiot. angry

1 Like

Re: 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? by NeckingNgulping(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Testing the waters to see how many fools we have in this place.

The Only Jesus i know is the one that plays for Arsenal. I'm choosing that money over him anytime..
Re: 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? by LalastiklaIa(m): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
1 trillion naira is too much for one person na. And here you are talking of 1 trillion dollars which is 600 trillion naira. Nigeria's budget for for the next 35 years undecided

You will just die of depression. You don't know too much money can cause depression and lead to suicide of you are not spiritually and emotionally matured to handle it.

Reminds me of a woman that won over $30 million lottery and ended up committing suicide.
Re: 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? by LalastiklaIa(m): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
I will go with a dinner with Jesus and during the dinner tell him to pray for me to get ideas that will make me comfortably rich and help so many others..
Re: 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? by Wizywiz(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
The Money is tempting oooo...no be chice money....for me to choose the dinner with baba Jesu mean say him go guarantee me enternal life no matter my sin ( automatic ticket to eligwe) wink grin cheesy
Re: 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? by minasu190: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
Since it is not JESUS CHRIST, I guess it's Gabriel jesus,don't worry about the jesus just give me the money
Re: 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? by okoroemeka(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Osashalom:
A dinner with my Lord Jesus is priceless
and after that many other poor people will remain hungry,you can use 650 trillion naira to feed and enpower millions for life,dinner with Jesus my feet
Re: 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? by Dreadlock69(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
If i see jesus nah cry i go just dey cry cause i no fit tell am anything

Give me the 1trillion i go build orphanage home , school , hospital and donate to a Catholic Church
Re: 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? by Osashalom: 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
okoroemeka:
and after that many other poor people will remain hungry,you can use 650 trillion naira to feed and enpower millions for life,dinner with Jesus my feet
Ignorance is either bliss or disease. In your case, it is disease. Deal with it!
Re: 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? by marlow1962(m): 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Seek the kingdom of God first, and every other thing will be added onto you.

Dinner with my lord ( cus if not for em, I won’t be here today typing this)
Re: 1trillion Or A Dinner With Jesus? by Jayoungika: 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
That 1 Trillion is too much... make it 1 billion dollar

(1) (Reply)

Pls Sister Need Your Help / What I Will Be Doing To Lagos Beggars This Tinubu Administration / What Characters Did You Inherit From Your Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.