Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

What's Up With Albinos! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With Albinos! (3383 Views)

Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour / Do Albinos Marry Easily? / Can Albinos Lead A Normal Social Life Just Like Any Other Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Up With Albinos! by Easybaby(f): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2007
Ladies will you date Abino Guy and Guys will you date abino babe?
For me, never. cheesy grin grin tongue
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by ariblaze(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2007
***huhum***clears throat

Mutters’ albino’ under breath
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by Easybaby(f): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2007
@ariblaze . . . . . . . you need cough syrup I think! . . . .BTW . . .Is albino the cause of the cough? cheesy grin tongue
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by ariblaze(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2007
if you only knew grin
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by Easybaby(f): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2007
@ariblaze . . . . . . . .pls say something now! cheesy grin grin . . . . . . . . . . .Is the cough still intact tongue tongue tongue
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by ariblaze(m): 11:40am On Aug 10, 2007
which cough na? grin

cough syrub wont work,

i know what will though, grin
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by Easybaby(f): 11:50am On Aug 10, 2007
what will, . . . . . . .if I may ask tongue tongue tongue
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by ariblaze(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2007
say please grin
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by Easybaby(f): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2007
lol . . . . . . . pls grin tongue
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by ariblaze(m): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2007
ok,

its ,

on second thots say pretty please grin
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by CrazyMan(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2007
I won't date and Albino
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by desgiezd(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2007
Albino? Why not? At least for curiousity's sake. Some albinos are cute though.
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by drrionelli(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2007
Isn't it interesting that black people are discriminated against because of skin colour (i.e., too much pigmentation) and those with albinism are discriminated against because of skin colour (i.e., too little pigmentation)?

Our deities must be truly frustrated that we've yet to learn our lessons of acceptance of one another.   sad

No doubt you've guessed my answer: Sure, I'd date, or marry, an albino. Why not?
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by ariblaze(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2007
drrionelli:

Isn't it interesting that black people are discriminated against because of skin colour (i.e., too much pigmentation) and those with albinism are discriminated against because of skin colour (i.e., too little pigmentation)?

Our deities must be truly frustrated that we've yet to learn our lessons of acceptance of one another. sad

No doubt you've guessed my answer: Sure, I'd date, or marry, an albino. Why not?

you have started again

some of us arent learned enuff

with fragile brains n stuff
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by drrionelli(m): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2007
@ariblaze:
I fear that I don't understand what you're saying. You say that I "have started again."

What is it that I have started?
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by ariblaze(m): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2007
intimidating me with your wealth of knowledge grin
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by denex: 9:36am On Aug 12, 2007
Well, I've met one really cute and hot albino chick. Her name's Amara. I didn't even know she was albino till I saw her reading one day and she brought the book so close to here eyes and I thought it looked really funny, so I started laughing till she told me she couldn't see well because of the albinism thing.
Am like "what albinism thing?" and right then I realise why she was so yellow skinned?

The girl fine sha. Her skin wasn't rough and funny looking like most albinos. She looked more indian than albino.

I sure would have loved to go out with her, but marriage? Hell no! Lest we forget, albinism is a genetic defect so it's not the kind of parting gift I want to leave behind for my children.
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by drrionelli(m): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2007
@ariblaze:
My "wealth of knowledge"? 

Surely, you jest, my friend!
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by ariblaze(m): 7:52am On Aug 13, 2007
my good sir.

i fear to tell this

but i jest not.

the upper crust delivery of your knowledge

intimidates me grin
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by aloib(f): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2007
afin lomo latile, i'm albino, just so ull knw i have a boyfriend, so being albino doesnt mean shit, i make millions of dollars, i ball big
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by ariblaze(m): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2007
easybabe

i think you just struck a cord
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by drrionelli(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2007
@aloib:
In the vernacular of today's youth, I can only say: WORD! grin

@ariblaze:
First of all, thank you for your candor. It is very much appreciated. Really, it is not my intention to present myself in an "upper-crust" manner. Far from it. I tend to shy away from colloquial language so as to be more clear to those who might not be familiar with its use (myself included).

Indeed, it is I who often feels intimidated, here, with so many languages other than those I call my own. The richness of Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and Pidgin--among others--affords a beauty of expression to which I can only hope to aspire. So, I'll offer this: If you ever feel intimidated with my posting, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'll be more than happy to try to re-express myself in a manner that's more clear. Deal? grin
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by ariblaze(m): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2007
ooook

but first you have to go back

to previous rejoiners by yourself

and add [/i]simple translation for ariblaze[i]

and every single time u need to add a rejoiner, you need to add my translated version

you asked for it grin

you could just have offered to make me high breed too, bet it would be a whole lot easier wink
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by aloib(f): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2007
wats wrong wid albinos, aint they humanbeings
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by ariblaze(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2007
biola oops aloib

there is absolutely nuthing wrong with them

i dated a lady with that pigmentation once

and i see no difference,as a matter of fact i found her very interesting and quite fiesty

i think it had something to do with the need to prove herself(same as the short man syndrome)

i can still date an albino if i meet one that matches my temperament
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by aloib(f): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2007
i aint afin sha, was just kidding, but then wats the big deal, as long as they take care of them selves, if u see some clean albinos ull trip for them i swear, but there r some who dont take care at all and dont follow their watever( as in not taking salt and dose other stuffs), sha i'm just saying, if he is goodlooking and presentable why not?
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by drrionelli(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2007
you could just have offered to make me high breed too, bet it would be a whole lot easier

Indeed, I cannot make you "high breed," facilitation not withstanding, as I'm sure you are quite already of noble birth and standing, whereas I, alas, am not!   grin

And, I shall make every endeavor to post "simple translations for ariblaze" in postings where such is deemed of needed translation! grin
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by ariblaze(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2007
lawd am so enjoying this,

so much so that in my poll office i caught everyone

including my sometime stiffed coded boss staring only

to realise i was laughing out loud, (lol)

but yet again my good sir

you only jest,or maybe put me in jest.

where it not so,

the manner of the first paragraph in your rejoiner

would not be so

all those big words,

i fear i have become faint with head ache cool
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by drrionelli(m): 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2007
So you are suggesting that my putative proclivity for polysyllabification and circumlocutory phraseology amuses you?   cheesy
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by iice(f): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2007
Chai!! shocked shocked grin
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by Easybaby(f): 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2007
drrionelli:

So you are suggesting that my putative proclivity for polysyllabification and circumlocutory phraseology amuses you? cheesy

Is all this grammer for the albinos huh? . . . . . . . .albions don suffer! cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What's Up With Albinos! by desgiezd(m): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2007
drrionelli:

So you are suggesting that my putative proclivity for polysyllabification and circumlocutory phraseology amuses you? cheesy

Someone just complained of headache and you are writing this? I hope you wont send this guy to an early grave oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does Having A Man A Very Big Achievement For Women / Would You Marry Your Ex-girlfriend's Younger Sister? / Help!! Am Addicted To Looking At Female Nairalanders Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.