Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,216 members, 7,860,369 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee (13743 Views)

Ministerial Nominees: Senators Disagree On Mode Of Screening / Salary Rise For Workers Likely Over Inflation, Says FG / Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by STEWpid(f): 11:21am On May 27, 2022
Chai
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by oshonwambada: 11:22am On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
[b]•Stakeholders decry lull in convention activities

•Delay strategic, says official of Bello campaign group

•Buhari departs for AU summit after meeting with Osinbajo

•Fayemi: No cause for alarm over consensus candidate[/b]We didn't read

https://guardian.ng/news/48-hours-to-apc-presidential-primary-another-shift-likely-over-absence-of-screening-convention-committee/
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by iwaeda: 11:23am On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
•Stakeholders decry lull in convention activities

•Fayemi: No cause for alarm over consensus candidate

https://guardian.ng/news/48-hours-to-apc-presidential-primary-another-shift-likely-over-absence-of-screening-convention-committee/

APC may not have candidates grin cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by OmegaAutos: 11:23am On May 27, 2022
Tinubu should just secretly get the sdp presidential form and be screened

2 Likes

Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by Winning123: 11:25am On May 27, 2022
They are politically smart yet they can handle security in their backyard. It is people like you that gives them so much accolade, making it look as if they are smarter than other tribes when it comes to politicking

MonkeyMods:
Delay tactics

We know what that means

1 Like

Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by Soulsymbol99: 11:25am On May 27, 2022
Why postponing the calamity that is certain undecided
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by Bobloco: 11:27am On May 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
dangote truck is about to land on the tilumbu testicles we have been standing on since

grin grin grin grin
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by emmanuelbrown26: 11:27am On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The northerners are politically smart and I respect them for that , they are unpredictable .

They don't talk too much like Tinubu, they keep there game plans close to their chest and reveal them at the very last minute ..

I respect buhari abeg
Ones na game of politics, just give it north, they don't make noise at all. They will swallow d whole insult and every other thing but at d back of their mind, they already know what to do. Na like dis dem paralyze tinubu

3 Likes

Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by Nigerialabalaba: 11:27am On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The northerners are politically smart and I respect them for that , they are unpredictable .

They don't talk too much like Tinubu, they keep there game plans close to their chest and reveal them at the very last minute ..

I respect buhari abeg
Omo Ibo,d imposter princeoflagos from Owerri, Imo of barren Iboland, twale sir grin
Abeg, wen u start to dey respect Buhari grin
Na u be Igbo-crite of the year aswear2gud grin

As u eat ur words with Buhari na so u go do for d Yoruba and Tinubu u hate with ur full ibo passion.
U go wail until 2031 since u no fit wean urself of ur ibo hatred for Yoruba and Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by Ebubu3: 11:28am On May 27, 2022
Mooh247:
Carefully observing PDP
obviously
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by DSC7: 11:33am On May 27, 2022
Fayemi said: “I really think there’s no cause for alarm, the party will do that which it must do. Don’t forget, we are also working with a deadline. The electoral management body has given the deadline of June 3 for all these processes to be completed. All I know is the APC would have a candidate presented to INEC, and I’m very certain about that.”

End of Discussion,,, let's wait and see who the cabals will present to Inec....
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by CoolAmbience(m): 11:36am On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I respect buhari abeg

Na wetin I dey tell people, we Southerners are all mouth. See as Buhari wey dem claim say na NEPA certificate e get, dey teach dem politics 101.

For PDP, you see as Atiku don play Obi out. He sacrificed Obi to advance his bargain with PDP governors, since the governors are insisting that he picks one of them as running mate, for him to get their support.

Make we just sidon dey watch Buhari chess game. By the way, where is the screaming Wike? E go soon do am vuuuuum na anya.

2 Likes

Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by Funflipper: 11:36am On May 27, 2022
salbis:
This match must be played, even if they continue shifting the goal post. The worst that could happen is that APC may not get presidential candidate come 2023.

APC will be crushed mercilessly if Tinubu is schemed out.
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by Funflipper: 11:39am On May 27, 2022
DSC7:
Fayemi said: “I really think there’s no cause for alarm, the party will do that which it must do. Don’t forget, we are also working with a deadline. The electoral management body has given the deadline of June 3 for all these processes to be completed. All I know is the APC would have a candidate presented to INEC, and I’m very certain about that.”

End of Discussion,,, let's wait and see who the cabals will present to Inec....

If no primaries, APC should forget about the presidency.
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by ikpumbe(m): 11:40am On May 27, 2022
Winning123:
They are politically smart yet they can handle security in their backyard. It is people like you that gives them so much accolade, making it look as if they are smarter than other tribes when it comes to politicking

Na una dey sabotage the south. The north is dumb. But inability of SE and SW to reconcile their differences is the issue
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by Unperturbed2022: 11:42am On May 27, 2022
They are just waiting for PDP to declare their candidate before they decide on theirs.
By my permutation, If PDP give their ticket to Wike, then Lawan will be APC flagbearer. But, if PDP gives it to Atiku or Saraki, then Amaechi will clinch the APC ticket.
I'm not seeing Jagaban going home with anything. Buhari I know, won't support him to win. He will rather give it to a northerner or drag GEJ and give him automatic ticket.

Anyways, results arising from various States is showing that next year's election outcome will be a shocker to the political bigwigs, as most of them will be forced to their retirement.

Hmmm.... Peter Obituary knows he won't be favored, hence, the reason he quit. He is simply applying one of the laws of power which states that you should leave the ovation is high.
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by ikpumbe(m): 11:43am On May 27, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Omo Ibo,d imposter princeoflagos from Owerri, Imo of barren Iboland, twale sir grin
Abeg, wen u start to dey respect Buhari grin
Na u be Igbo-crite of the year aswear2gud grin

As u eat ur words with Buhari na so u go do for d Yoruba and Tinubu u hate with ur full ibo passion.
U go wail until 2031 since u no fit wean urself of ur ibo hatred for Yoruba and Tinubu.

Why the wail... Shebi na people like you started tribal politics in Nigeria. Let's see how it goes then

2 Likes

Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by Nobody: 11:44am On May 27, 2022
Someone please verify.

1 Like

Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by Truthisunique2: 11:46am On May 27, 2022
Astoria:
Someone please verify.
maybe some script that would happen on Sunday been leaked

I do know the meeting with buhari would determine who is screened

Those who don't sign withdrawal might be screened out more like tilumbu

2 Likes

Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by Ijaya123: 11:47am On May 27, 2022
The plan is to have a consensus candidate.

It’s crystal clear
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by PharNEWS(m): 11:57am On May 27, 2022
Which party get the f*ck enough time dey screen 28 aspirants self...na one full week exercise that thing be oo.
Consensus was always the way out!
That's why they allowed many aspirants to contest.
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by anonymous1759(m): 11:58am On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I respect buhari abeg

Haba don’t allow hate to kill you . Tinubu is most silent politician I’ve ever seen . Despite all the tantrums Tinubu is still focus . You don’t have to lie that Tinubu is a talkative.

2 Likes

Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by Arthurnna: 12:00pm On May 27, 2022
I didn't and won't read this long Freaking Epistle,but I have been observing a pattern here via APC though it's none of my business.
Either they are foot dragging to see who PDP brings out as candidate or they just want to serve Bourdillon Master Late and no option breakfast.. either ways,I pray we get it right this time around coz another 8yrs of misery no go funny.. TGIF

PrinceOfLagos:
•Stakeholders decry lull in convention activities

•Fayemi: No cause for alarm over consensus candidate

Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by justmi1: 12:03pm On May 27, 2022
What about tinubu and obi forming a 3rd force in different party should tinubu lose the primaries

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chevron, Shell Pull Out Of Olokola LNG Project / Murtala Mohammed's 79th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Anambra: Man Arrested For Inducing Voters Says Money Meant For APGA Party Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.