Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,282 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee (13742 Views)

Ministerial Nominees: Senators Disagree On Mode Of Screening / Salary Rise For Workers Likely Over Inflation, Says FG / Rerun Likely Over Obi, Kwankwaso’s Emergence – US Institutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 27, 2022
They said the consequence of not signing the withdrawal form is same as submitting your question paper instead of the answer sheets in an exam. They also said Tinubu refused to sign it....they said Tinubu will be....

1 Like

Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by Jostoman: 12:07pm On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The northerners are politically smart and I respect them for that , they are unpredictable .

They don't talk too much like Tinubu, they keep there game plans close to their chest and reveal them at the very last minute ..

I respect buhari abeg
they are waiting for PDP to choose their aspirant first, you saw what they did the day before yesterday immediately PDP conclude their primary for governor and house of assembly they quickly reversed their own primary back.

1 Like

Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by SunMusk(m): 12:09pm On May 27, 2022
Thy re not smart.... They have the population which gives them advantage.
PrinceOfLagos:
The northerners are politically smart and I respect them for that , they are unpredictable .

They don't talk too much like Tinubu, they keep there game plans close to their chest and reveal them at the very last minute ..

I respect buhari abeg
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by Truthisunique2: 12:16pm On May 27, 2022
Jostoman:
they are waiting for PDP to choose their aspirant first, you saw what they did the day before yesterday immediately PDP conclude their primary for governor and house of assembly they quickly reversed their own primary back.
na PDP make them nor do their screening abi does screening now signify aspirant that is chosen
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 12:20pm On May 27, 2022
It's getting interesting
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by 77star: 12:21pm On May 27, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Barring any last minute changes, Muhammadu Buhari and his fellow Fulani Political Master Chess Players are set to teach the Afonjas Politics101.

Logistics are being put in place to acquire enough diapers and wipes for the Druggie and his useless urchins to use.

Money has been sent to Vulture Griller to make sure there is enough rotten grilled vulture meat in Abuja during this special convention.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by ezegold4we: 12:22pm On May 27, 2022
Adamu, buhari and the cabal's are really really making a final political rape on Tinubu, Osibanjo and Amaechi, what a world, these guy's are Master strategist,

Adamu nailed the coffin yesterday when he said that APC will decide on zoning after screening their presidential aspirants,

This is my observation from what Adamu Said, they will zone it to South-south thereby Making it easier for Jonathan to pick the ticket because Amaechi will easily step down for GEJ.
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by autodevice(m): 12:27pm On May 27, 2022
Ok
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by ogbuefi677(m): 12:42pm On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I respect buhari abeg
Nothing smart about this abeg.
They're just cashing in on d greed of the yorubas
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by heysquare(m): 12:49pm On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I respect buhari abeg
Remember Tinubu's mountain didn't go to meet Buhari's Muhammed in Daura! Same Lagos Buhari came to begging Tinubu in 2003 to form alliance. Buhari wept when the alliance failed and returned to same Lagos again to form APC that gave him the opportunity to become president. Only God can stop Tinubu to become a president as he aspiring for it! Buhari's fate was decided in Lagos and that's why he has many haters as if he buy market from them wey he no pay!

1 Like

Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by tunapawizzy: 1:12pm On May 27, 2022
abeyaktech:
If there's no screening by today or tomorrow consensus loading.
See ehn only Tinubu followers no know say na consensus go end this matter....we dey tell dem, dem no wan gree...people wey sell form to you put the clause that I willingly withdraw my intention to run, u think dey don't know what they are doing. A party that wants to do election will by now be bragging about how democratic it is and how the will of the people will take the day, that's a cheap point to score if u r doing election and trust apc to brag about that if they will do election.
Just yesterday APC chairman dey say delegates are not acting right, today Fayemi say the party constitution supports consensus. That's an information we know already why are they telling us what we know, e wan happen be dat.
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by mastermaestro(m): 1:27pm On May 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
maybe some script that would happen on Sunday been leaked

I do know the meeting with buhari would determine who is screened

Those who don't sign withdrawal might be screened out more like tilumbu

As it stands, no anxiety anymore as it concerns screening out Tinubu. Sanwolu’s abracadabra emergence as sole governorship aspirant and eventual candidate serves as a template. If he makes noise, they will show him what he did with Lagos primaries.

No worries again. Consensus wins!
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by FaithBrain1994(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Jonathan winning the APC primaries, if he doesn't win it, I'll share N100 to the first 100 people that quote me.

This I have seen.
Let me be the first or second to quote you for future reference.

1 Like

Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by Truthisunique2: 3:06pm On May 27, 2022
tunapawizzy:

See ehn only Tinubu followers no know say na consensus go end this matter....we dey tell dem, dem no wan gree...people wey sell form to you put the clause that I willingly withdraw my intention to run, u think dey don't know what they are doing. A party that wants to do election will by now be bragging about how democratic it is and how the will of the people will take the day, that's a cheap point to score if u r doing election and trust apc to brag about that if they will do election.
Just yesterday APC chairman dey say delegates are not acting right, today Fayemi say the party constitution supports consensus. That's an information we know already why are they telling us what we know, e wan happen be dat.
no forget consensus be no even dey constitution before now

Buhari had to basically fight national assembly to have it in but Dem say na for fancy he put am

Buhari had to literally interfer in the party and put adamu there something he never did before but them say na fancy

Buhari (apc) had to literally inform them to add withdrawal form to their forms and call it compulsory initially but them say na fancy

Buhari (apc) had to postpone the screening which is the only licence that the party qualified you to contest till further notice of (buhari aspirants consesus meeting) yet them say na fancy

Tinubu supporters are the fullest in the world, buhari can literally screen anyone out of the contest if he doesn't sign the withdrawal form, in which case you can't go to court because you didn't meet your own party requirement
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 27, 2022
heysquare:

Remember Tinubu's mountain didn't go to meet Buhari's Muhammed in Daura! Same Lagos Buhari came to begging Tinubu in 2003 to form alliance. Buhari wept when the alliance failed and returned to same Lagos again to form APC that gave him the opportunity to become president. Only God can stop Tinubu to become a president as he aspiring for it! Buhari's fate was decided in Lagos and that's why he has many haters as if he buy market from them wey he no pay!
You know nothing boy. Had the then governor of kano not left the PDP , APC would have gotten that three million votes that gave them the leap.
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by tamdun: 5:44pm On May 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I respect buhari abeg
Is that what u call smartness? Southerners are just cowards, north ain't smark kankan
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by heysquare(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2022
MyFlair:

You know nothing boy. Had the then governor of kano not left the PDP , APC would have gotten that three million votes that gave them the leap.
You sound like a toddler!
Re: 48hrs To APC Primary: Another Shift Likely Over Absense Of Screening Commitee by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 27, 2022
heysquare:

You sound like a toddler!
Brainless methusella

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Shettima Visits Scenes Of Bomb Blast & Injured CJTFs In Hospital(pics) / Chevron, Shell Pull Out Of Olokola LNG Project / Murtala Mohammed's 79th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.