Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend (8415 Views)

I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Playloaded: 7:53am On May 28, 2022
I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend As She Dumps Him

In the chat, she mentioned that he paid her school fees and housed her but she does not want him to guilt-trip her into staying with him.

A chat between a man and his girlfriend who ended their relationship regardless of how generous he has been to her has been shared online.

It seems he had brought up all the things he did for her in the past as a way to discourage her from dumping him, but she asked him not to use all that to trap her.

In the chat, she mentioned that he paid her school fees and housed her but she does not want him to guilt-trip her into staying with him.

She said she is grateful for everything and noted that he chose to do all those things out of his own will and she did not beg him.

In response, the man expressed shock that she decided to end their relationship despite the fact that he had given her everything.

Read Below:

https://playloaded.com.ng/i-didnt-beg-you-to-pay-my-fees-dont-use-it-to-trap-me-lady-tells-boyfriend-as-she-dumps-him/
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:56am On May 28, 2022
Exactly.. if the relationship ain't working/ya no longer interested then pls cut it off.. regardless of what he did for you..you matter before any other thing or person..

He ain't the first and he is not gonna be the last.. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by caesymore(m): 7:57am On May 28, 2022
Man down.

Learn to give what won't hurt you at the end. Remember if you give more you will be more committed to the relationship.

She gave less probably her over used pussy with no measure of shortage.

Guys have some dicknity and give only the dick and the little financial help you can't wail about. Anam.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Dreadlock69(m): 7:59am On May 28, 2022
Why you do me so oyema

I Know no what I do you why you do me so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:59am On May 28, 2022
The money he would have use to better the life of a hustling and struggling male counterpart or even improve himself... He begin use am form Mr fo good... Now them never leave you?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by God1000(m): 8:03am On May 28, 2022
This is a big lesson for guys who will abandon their families and do everything humanly possible to please a lady out there.

Though I won't advise anyone to continue in a toxic and frosty relationship, but these words are very harsh.

I'm still hurting because of my niece whom I and my brothers assisted for 4 years in uni, she doesn't call me again, she even rejected my calls last year, it's more than one year since I heard from her.

This is someone I sacrificed so much for, even my own mum hasn't benefited such from me
This life ehh.

Thank God she's a family member, this is why many people don't render help

20 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nazgul: 8:03am On May 28, 2022
She's right, most guys spend blindly on a girl and expect to trap her with his sacrifice. Some guys even force and beg their girls to accept their gestures, then complain when she changes, guys should learn to spend on girls that appreciate and value their sacrifice.

25 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Candidlady: 8:04am On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Exactly.. if the relationship ain't working/ya no longer interested then pls cut it off.. regardless of what he did for you..you matter before any other thing or person..

They will hang you for this comment

2 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:05am On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:

They will hang you for this comment
Really? shocked grin cry
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Sweetvie: 8:05am On May 28, 2022
Man down cry

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Channah1(f): 8:06am On May 28, 2022
Better that way before he becomes frustrated like one crab here.

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by GoooodHardDick: 8:08am On May 28, 2022
SIMPS are curse!!!

Dear SIMPs,

1.) A girl will fvck everyone else except the nice guy.

2.) The only role a nice guy will play in her life is to pay her bills.

3.) Know this and know peace.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Candidlady: 8:11am On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Really? shocked grin cry

Yep
Just watch as most will insult the girl and call the guy a simp

Like the dork above this post

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by incandescentena: 8:13am On May 28, 2022
Fvcking blackmailing femails

5 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by 40fy: 8:13am On May 28, 2022
***Skibo!!!
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Jack005(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2022
A simp and more

3 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by rickpat(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2022
bro, count your losses and move on because if that girl should compensate with "love" for all you did for her..hmmm...she is going to frustrate the hell out of your life at the long run.....

hey,you should be glad that she even told you she ain't gonna be with you...

DON'T GIVE WHAT YOU CAN'T EASILY LET GO OF IN A RELATIONSHIP AND BE VERY CAREFUL OF MANIPULATIVE PEOPLE, PEOPLE THAT SEE LOVE AS A GAME,WHERE ONE PERSON IS THE FOOL(LOSER) AND THE OTHER THE WINNER

2 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by 6pack: 8:17am On May 28, 2022
I will never do this but if I ever do it and u betray me, just consider yourself a walking corpse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Flowboi(m): 8:26am On May 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

u must b a fool u always display ur stupidity in nairaland just to please d olosho in this forum

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nonexisting: 8:32am On May 28, 2022
Simps deserve whatever breakfast they get and however it is served them.

14 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Eriokanmi: 8:35am On May 28, 2022
A good definition of a fool. Guys no go eva learn. This one don japa finish, na to disappear remain.

6 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:37am On May 28, 2022
Flowboi:
u must b a fool u always display ur stupidity in nairaland just to please d olosho in this forum
And I love doing it..do you have a problem? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Theboy21: 8:38am On May 28, 2022
100 % percent support of her since pvssy ass niggas no wan hear word sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Ofunaofu: 8:39am On May 28, 2022
A simp have just been served hot breakfast

The Simp thinks he can get her by lavishing money on her

5 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:42am On May 28, 2022
Failed Transaction.
The man should see it as payments for services rendered.
Don't blame the girl pls. Its btw two adults.
Redpilllers, stay clear cos the Goddess has spoken.
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:52am On May 28, 2022
It is because of scenerios like this, that makes guys refrain from making sacrifices of this magnitude for a lady undecided...

No guy I know, will make this kind of sacrifice for a woman he doesn't see a future with, none! He saw a future with her and that's why he made all these sacrifices...

The lady was just opportunistic, she knew the guys intent for all this, but still, she used him to advance herself and dumped him undecided...

As harsh as her words sounded, she made the right decision, don't be with someone outta pity undecided....

I hope guys learn from this and NEVER make this kind of sacrifices for a woman you're not already married to, unless you're doing it for humanity sake...

15 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:57am On May 28, 2022
He deserves more. This type of guys no fit spend fir their fellow guyman they will be forming am in a serious relationship, my babe, my babe all over the place.them no go let person hear word. .that's really good for him. As for the okpo gf. U try oo. U deal with am wella. Godbless u in d future.

3 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:02am On May 28, 2022
When will these simps hear word like this
Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by DaInferno(m): 9:07am On May 28, 2022
A lady did something like this to a man in Gboko, I kid you not, I've grown up seeing that woman as a mad woman right from when I was in p-school till date that I'm done with uni, that's like 20yrs or more. One time she was even hit by a vehicle, so now she's been crawling on her ars for God knows how long! undecided
Ppl said its the man that made her mad. Its better to die than live like that!

14 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by siofra(f): 9:09am On May 28, 2022
Better pikin!!!

Redpillers are already crying on this thread grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by BigRocky: 9:09am On May 28, 2022
There is no way you played fatherly role for a babe and not go into depression wen she serve you breakfast!

Men,what you learnt late in life,teach your children early!

Trp is golden

9 Likes

Re: I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend by pretydiva(f): 9:10am On May 28, 2022
The girl is right tho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Love Story / Bola Shows Me Boobs (Pic) / Who Will You Choose Among This Two Ladies ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.