Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,176 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! (3508 Views)

What Do You Think About my new crush Chijioke? / Yemi Alade In Hot Romance With New Crush On Instagram / Information About Seun CEO Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by olaniyilukman(m): 2:30am On May 29, 2022
Islandlady:
Yes, he is my newly found crush kiss

I love his drama free personal life!
No fuzz no buzz. . . Can someone tell me if he is married or not, I want to shoot my shot!!! cry

Seun I am a very beautiful and hardworking lady owink
Seen will just be laughing at me you, all he knows is Nairalanders and where the next available snake meat is coming from...
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Nobody: 9:42am On May 29, 2022
Islandlady:

No fuzz no buzz. . . Can someone tell me if he is married or not, I want to shoot my shot!!! cry

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by efficiencie(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2022
Islandlady:

What happened to your old crush? Soon enough you will turn Seun into an old crush. Abeg leave am for us.
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Laren24(m): 11:42pm On May 29, 2022
I like that people see you for who you are. A lousy loquacious man, woman or thing whatever you are @islandlady

Very irritating flaws
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Islandlady(f): 6:57am On May 30, 2022
Laren24:
I like that people see you for who you are. A lousy loquacious man, woman or thing whatever you are @islandlady

Very irritating flaws
it's funny how useless people like you judge people on a faceless forum! I noticed people that judge others live a more pathetic and useless life! Anyways it's your mouth, say whatever you like but Ogun will surely strike dead any one of you that call me a man... Asé
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Laren24(m): 1:22am On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:
it's funny how useless people like you judge people on a faceless forum! I noticed people that judge others live a more pathetic and useless life! Anyways it's your mouth, say whatever you like but Ogun will surely strike dead any one of you that call me a man... Asé
Ode omo
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Transcriber: 6:50pm On May 31, 2022
Islandlady:
okay so you were monitoring me...wow I don't even know u, it shows how jobless u have been, I do my thing as my mood swings, not to impress anyone dear, that's why my comments and posts are raw ..so if you feel I am noisy and am a man without confirmation or prove you are simply stupid!

Anyways I have noticed you now sweety, and pls desist from calling me a man so u won't be unfortunate kiss
your siggy

It is "a feminist
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Transcriber: 6:54pm On May 31, 2022
Choilila:

Then you don't have any shishi of yours, apart from the little chewing gum airtime Men are dashing you . And next time don't call someone joblesswink if you are not a self-made working under your firm.
stop smart begging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Romantic Ordeal I Am Having As A Cyber Cafe Manager [pix] / Guys Can U Marry A Tomboy / BREAKING NEWS: Must See For All Lovers Of Sex Both Singles And Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.