Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,146 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! (3507 Views)

What Do You Think About my new crush Chijioke? / Yemi Alade In Hot Romance With New Crush On Instagram / Information About Seun CEO Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Islandlady(f): 12:17pm On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
When isee ladies throw jabs at each other makes Me wonder "if Iam the weird one"
yeah you're kinda wierd undecided
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Candidlady: 12:18pm On May 28, 2022
Larilari677:
USE SALT AND BITTERLEAF TO RECOVER YOUR STOLEN GLORY.

Bad Energy, Negativity, and Curses can cost us a lot of damage in our lives.
When you experience difficulty, hardship, brokenness, disappointment, sickness, Unemployment and many more. You should know these things are happening because of the Bad energy placed on you.

You complain the country is hard but people are building houses, buying cars, Wedding, Travelling overseas, doing good and beautiful things in the same country you said is hard. Check yourself well Chief, Ma'am, Sis and Bro. You need to activate your spiritual life and take away the bad energy hindering you from getting your heart's desire. Hindering you from success.

You need to be your healer. Heal your soul from Bad energy. Have Some Spiritual Cleansing Done to help your life.
Continue reading on our blog through the web address in the image below....

Stop littering this platform with this nonsense
Since you have found your glory bless five people on here with 5 thou' each to confirm your sh!T works undecided
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Islandlady(f): 12:18pm On May 28, 2022
Choilila:
Yes, I'm jobless @ Miss Royal Dutch Shell firm company. And I'm still waiting for your 2k alert.
Nah I ain't giving you shishi
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Candidlady: 12:21pm On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
yeah you're kinda wierd undecided

Weird how undecided
Cuz ichose to be different and have things done my own way undecided
Or maybe cuz isplif and find ladies more attractive undecided

1 Like

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Choilila: 12:25pm On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
Nah I ain't giving you shishi

Then you don't have any shishi of yours, apart from the little chewing gum airtime Men are dashing you . And next time don't call someone joblesswink if you are not a self-made working under your firm.

2 Likes

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 28, 2022
Islandlady, who no like better thing? Seun that I know must v been married. Me sef like him but he seems to just be his own Baba jeje. I love his big eyes.
Choilila:
Clearly this is a man behind this moniker.
And my suspicious is very correct.
You may be wrong Choilila or I should just call you Kokila.
Due to many males impersonating females, many v trolled me that s man is behind my moniker.
Me sef come craze small due to topics I follow angry

1 Like

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Islandlady(f): 12:27pm On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:

Weird how undecided
Cuz ichose to be different and have things done my own way undecided
Or maybe cuz isplif and find ladies more attractive undecided
firstly you wierd by joining your i to words like icandidlady undecided

Secondly, did you just said you find ladies more attractive than man shocked

1 Like

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Islandlady(f): 12:28pm On May 28, 2022
Choilila:

Then you don't have any shishi of yours, apart from the little chewing gum airtime Men are dashing you . And next time don't call someone joblesswink if you are not a self-made working under your firm.
hahaha grin Whatever!
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 28, 2022
Ferrytech:
seun might be flushing now. dont band me for that cus i was once given 10years band on my last account
It's not band. It's ban. You no be performing artist.
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Choilila: 12:30pm On May 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
Islandlady, who no like better thing? Seun that I know must v been married. Me sef like him but he seems to just be his own Baba jeje. I love his big eyes.
Due to many males impersonating females, many v trolled me that s man is behind my moniker.

NOTED!
I thought you wanna take me back to the stable.

2 Likes

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 28, 2022
Choilila:

NOTED!
I thought you wanna take me back to the stable.
Naaa. It's not good to fight all the time.
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Mikester: 12:33pm On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
okay so you were monitoring me...wow I don't even know u, it shows how jobless u have been, I do my thing as my mood swings, not to impress anyone dear, that's why my comments and posts are raw ..so if you feel I am noisy and am a man without confirmation or prove you are simply stupid!

Anyways I have noticed you now sweety, and pls desist from calling me a man so u won't be unfortunate kiss

You're a lady. No need arguing over that.

1 Like

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Choilila: 12:34pm On May 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
Naaa. It's not good to fight all the time.
Still NOTED!

2 Likes

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Candidlady: 12:34pm On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
firstly you wierd by joining your i to words like icandidlady undecided

Secondly, did you just said you find ladies more attractive than man shocked

You got an issue with the bolded sad
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Choilila: 12:35pm On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
hahaha grin Whatever!
Yeah Whatever angry.

2 Likes

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 28, 2022
Choilila:

Still NOTED!
Why you come dey look me like that cat?
You done chop breakfast?
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Islandlady(f): 12:37pm On May 28, 2022
Abi better things sweet o! But must you crush on my man huh undecided
Sweetplum:
My sister I am tired of proving to this people that I am a female o, maybe until is snap my breast and pussy post before they believe grin
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Islandlady(f): 12:38pm On May 28, 2022
Mikester:

You're a lady. No need arguing over that.
Abi thanks
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Choilila: 12:39pm On May 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
Why you come dey look me like that cat? You done chop breakfast?
Noted!

3 Likes

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Islandlady(f): 12:40pm On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:

You got an issue with the bolded sad
No I don't embarassed but I got an issue with u joining ur i to words
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 28, 2022
Islandlady:
Abi better things sweet o! But must you crush on my man huh undecided My sister I am tired of proving to this people that I am a female o, maybe until is snap my breast and pussy post before they believe grin
Limao. It never reach that one o.
Na too just respond those we care to respond.
To Seun matter, na me first notice him naa.
Records dey!
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Albertone(m): 12:45pm On May 28, 2022
Werey lo poju ninu yin.
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Albertone(m): 12:48pm On May 28, 2022
Which dissing can you diss asides "ugly" and your new found word "bipolar"?
Choilila:

keep your diss aside [you can't diss like my other self ]

You are a man.
I said so because of how you display your noisy self and trying so hard to be noticed.

You were not like this before, it all started when you deactivated your other moniker.
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Albertone(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2022
Stop using words you know nothing about.Offshore is not used in this context.Bipolar olodo.
Choilila:

Lol monitoring you? How?
When I don't even know what you looked like, behave and how you interact offshore.

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Choilila: 12:53pm On May 28, 2022
Albertone:

Stop using words you know nothing about.Offshore is not used in this context.Bipolar olodo.

OOH.
So our Black monkey boy is here too?

3 Likes

Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Islandlady(f): 12:54pm On May 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Limao. It never reach that one o.
Na too just respond those we care to respond.
To Seun matter, na me first notice him naa.
Records dey!
grin okay o...where the records undecided
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by DaInferno(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2022
Choilila:
Clearly this is a man behind this moniker.
And my suspicious is very correct.
wtf? Wait, what you take men for??
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Albertone(m): 12:59pm On May 28, 2022
Shush your ugly mouth.
Choilila:

OOH.
So our Black monkey boy is here too?
Re: My New Crush Is Seun (CEO Of Nairaland)!!! by Choilila: 1:00pm On May 28, 2022
Albertone:

Shush your ugly mouth.

Ugly boy. howdy?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Female Mod(photos) / "If she's in a relationship, leave her alone!" / Please Advice!! Got This Txt Mssg This Evening..kinda Funny, But Weird.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.