Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

We Should Appreciate The Good Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Should Appreciate The Good Wife (510 Views)

Many Not To Do Well Guys Should Appreciate Blue Movies Female Actresses / Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? / Why You Should Appreciate Ladies "People" Who Were With You When You Were Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Should Appreciate The Good Wife by Nobody: 10:56am On May 28, 2022
It's really not easy but just a reminder for couples and intending couples. We should appreciate the good wife. In as much as u try to keep the family functional as a man by providing. Still pause sometimes and appreciate that babe standing by u all through it all.
Abeg no one should come and remind me of wtv I might have done. I no perfect and so are u. I just want appreciate my future wifey cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Should Appreciate The Good Wife by Nobody: 10:56am On May 28, 2022
Yep..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Should Appreciate The Good Wife by Candidlady: 11:04am On May 28, 2022
Coming from you shocked
Idey electrocuted rn shocked

Thanks for appreciating all the hardworking ladies out there

Females are proactive/multitasking

Unlike em ☆☆☆☆ zombies one way traffic

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Should Appreciate The Good Wife by Nobody: 11:08am On May 28, 2022
Candidlady:
Coming from you shocked
Idey electrocuted rn shocked

Thanks for appreciating all the hardworking ladies out there

Females are proactive/multitasking

Unlike em ☆☆☆☆ zombies one way traffic
Lool.. nor be small electrocution grin
Re: We Should Appreciate The Good Wife by DoingBetter: 11:15am On May 28, 2022
Those blessed with good wives and husbands, especially in these last days where people are becoming increasingly self centered and unfaithful, they are truly divinely favoured.

1 Share

Re: We Should Appreciate The Good Wife by RightToReject(m): 11:32am On May 28, 2022
Only a foolish husband will take his dutiful wife and good woman in general for granted in the name of any nonsense ideology or guise. All women are certainly not of the same ethical leanings, so wherever you see a woman from strong ethical leanings, always accord her the highest level of regard whether or not she is your wife, friend, companion, relation, etc.

However, if you do automatically equate all the women that do project civil or respectful persona, demeanor, and disposition in public among those from strong ethical leanings, you might be in for a rude shock to know what does happen on closer observation or in secret.

1 Like

Re: We Should Appreciate The Good Wife by Nobody: 11:37am On May 28, 2022
RightToReject:
Only a foolish husband will take his dutiful wife and good woman in general for granted in the name of any nonsense ideology or guise. All women are certainly not of the same ethical leanings, so wherever you see a woman from strong ethical leanings, always accord her the highest level of regard whether or not she is your wife, friend, companion, relation, etc.

However, if you do automatically equate all the women that do project civil or respectful persona, demeanor, and disposition in public among those from strong ethical leanings, you might be in for a rude shock to know what does happen on closer observation or in secret.
Well said bruv.. respect
Re: We Should Appreciate The Good Wife by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 28, 2022
I m honoured a man is appreciating us. God bless you n your home.
To all that refuses to appreciate women. May you all get less appreciation, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Should Appreciate The Good Wife by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
I m honoured a man is appreciating us. God bless you n your home.
To all that refuses to appreciate women. May you all get less appreciation, amen.
Blessings on u too my dear

1 Like

Re: We Should Appreciate The Good Wife by Emma2Seconds: 2:11pm On May 28, 2022
The Beautiful ones are not yet born

(1) (Reply)

Stop Using Wealth To Attract Women. Instead, Use These 4 Free Resources Instead / Share Your Memorable "It's A Small World" Moment. / What Are The Things You Don't Like People Do But You Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.