Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) (47422 Views)

Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) / New Challenge Currently Going On Whatsapp (photos Attached) / Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend Kpokpogri Reacts To Viral Audio Where He Insulted Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 12:45pm On May 28, 2022
A Nigerian lady has shared the screenshot of an exchange she had with a vendor who insulted her.

The lady had reached out to the vendor in search of shoes to purchase. Her shoe size got was shocking to the vendor and she made an unflattering comment to the intending buyer.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/lady-goes-hard-at-a-vendor-who-insulted-her-on-whatsapp-2.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by advanceDNA: 12:53pm On May 28, 2022
Goliath wife got me laughing for minutes non-stop....

Lalasticlala..u need to see this

371 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by mariahAngel(f): 12:54pm On May 28, 2022
Yeye vendor. grin grin

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by PerfectStranger(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2022
Goliath wife

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by Zonefree(m): 1:18pm On May 28, 2022
Simple question...you be Alpha female grin grin

I love the vendor already grin

200 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:29pm On May 28, 2022
vendor wey no sabi mind his business. smh

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by czarr(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2022
Lol....that vendor na werey.
The vendor never ready to do business.
E for go find job because business is not for everyone.
If your business no dey move you go say na village people dey on your matter...but na your mouth be your village people.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by Bluntguy: 1:38pm On May 28, 2022
The vendor dey confused as per the size. But him for just do him work collect him money instead of insulting his customer.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 28, 2022

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by Mirabella01: 2:28pm On May 28, 2022
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by Moneyboyz: 3:16pm On May 28, 2022
The Goliath comment got me rolling.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by Ahmback(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2022
Alpha female grin grin grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by Candidlady: 3:55pm On May 28, 2022
Lwkmd

But 45 for a lady lipsrsealed
na really goliath
Happy idont have a big foot

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by DaInferno(m): 5:47pm On May 28, 2022
advanceDNA:
Goliath wife got me laughing for minutes non-stop....

Lalasticlala..u need to see this
broooo grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by DaInferno(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2022
All of you in this comment section will not make heaven too grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by RapistOnBail: 7:39pm On May 28, 2022

I love those sexy big foot.

Very effective for Foot-Job

4 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by Gkay1(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2022
Ggddd

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by iCauseTrouble: 7:40pm On May 28, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by AliyuMahdi9: 7:40pm On May 28, 2022
Fake.

Things that Never Happened

6 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by Kazeem47(m): 7:40pm On May 28, 2022
grin, Goliath offspring

5 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by id4sho(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2022
grin
I don't like babes with big legs, not sexy at all. Foots like flying boats

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by donprinyo(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2022
Hahaha, funny dude

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 28, 2022
Staged
No serious vendor would say that
But then I understand it’s all cruise lol cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by chukkystar(m): 7:42pm On May 28, 2022
The vendor didn't have the size available that's why e shock am. But as a sarvy business man You go tell her to chill then go find am for market.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by EazyMoh(m): 7:42pm On May 28, 2022
Lol!
If you are familiar with female shoe size you will understand where the vendor is coming from.

Most female shoe size is between 35-40.
You can check several shops before you see size 42 set not to talk of 45.

The vendor doesn't have the size and knows it is very difficult to find even in the market.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by BabaIbo: 7:42pm On May 28, 2022
LOL, that Goliath's wife part got me I no go lie... grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) by BigBelleControl(m): 7:42pm On May 28, 2022
Maybe the buyer na female footballer wey done use leg hit kaka.

Next time, she for tell am say make she wait for few days to help her get for market.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.