Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju (66733 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Meet In Lagos / Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome / Photos From Lateef Jakande 90th Birthday Party: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by maasoap(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Power is going back to the North should APC field any southerner let alone Tinubu..

Atiku didn't fought so hard to become Pdp presidential flagbearer second time in a row only to lose to a southerner, its just impossible!

But if APC don't field southerner, power is coming to the south, right? Lol
You PDP e-rats are talking about APC who hasn't done its primary election instead of talking about PDP who robbed it on your face and picked northerner. What's even you people interest in APC anyway?

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by GreyLaw(m): 10:35pm On May 29, 2022
skentelelady:
Please who did SE present to run under APC? why are the blaming Pyo abd Bat for their failure. Tinubu should step down for Osinbajo please. His Muslim Muslim/ northern Christian will never work. Pyo christian/ northern muslims ticket will still work

Instead of SE to join force with SW to prevent poser returning to north, the bitterness against yoruba willlprevent thus from happening. When power goes back to north and they are sidelined for another 8years, they start blaming Awolowo and lord lingard

I dont like Jonathan but if he becomes the consensus candidate I will rather vote for him instead of Atiku

When will you join force with SE? You hate them so much. Tinubu made sure to destroy the rotation by helping evict Jonathan. And during Jonathan's reign most of you complained how he marginalised marginalised SW, even though that was not true. Even when the House of Rep speaker was to go to the SW Tinubu scuttled it in order to spite Jonathan. It then went to the North.

People are not stupid. You cannot turn the narrative upside down. You had OBJ for 8 years. Had Osinbajo another 8 years. Had Speaker of the House of Reps (Gbajabiamila) and still want another short at the presidency. Meanwhile the SE and NE have never tasted the presidency since 1999.

You are a hypocrite! And every sane Nigerian sees through that hypocrisy.

To answer your question about whom the SE presented, Ogbonnaya Onu is there. Ken Nnamani is there. These are not small politicians. These are bug boys. When Ken Nnamani was Senate president, Tinubu was Lagos governor. Ken Nnamani fought Obj and scuttled his third term Agenda.

There are others, but those two men are heavy weights. The SW should works with them. Fela sang and said, "teacher don't teach me nonsense". I hope young people reading nairaland don't get false narratives from people like you.

Tell the truth. If you don't know the truth, find out.

3 Likes

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Buckeyemedia1: 10:35pm On May 29, 2022
maasoap:

I can't seem to remember you and your people showing love to APC right from its formation.
I can't seem to remember Tinubu and Osinbajo dragging presidential ticket with Peter Obi in PDP.
I can't seem to understand how PDP refused to you and your people the presidential ticket is now the fault of Tinubu, Osinbajo and Yorubas.
You and your are for PDP while Tinubu and Osibanjo are doing their thing in APC. Igbos hate APC with passion but love PDP to the core. I don't even understand the basis of your wailing.
Very good analysis for the Hypocrite Ipobians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by maasoap(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

You lot have begun. This is how your romance began with Omokri till it ended in divorce when he began telling you IPObians some home truth.

Will you still be saying the same if Adeyanju starts telling you guys uncomfortable truth in future?

What about Femi Fani Kayode? No be the same thing dem say about him before he crossed to PDP?
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Buckeyemedia1: 10:38pm On May 29, 2022
GreyLaw:

When will you join force with SE? You hate them so much. Tinubu made sure to destroy the rotation by helping evict Jonathan. And during Jonathan's reign most of you complained how he marginalised marginalised SW, even though that was not true. Even when the House of Rep speaker was to go to the SW Tinubu scuttled it in order to spite Jonathan. It then went to the North.

People are not stupid. You cannot turn the narrative upside down. You had OBJ for 8 years. Had Osinbajo another 8 years. Had Speaker of the House of Reps (Gbajabiamila) and still want another short at the presidency. Meanwhile the SE and NE have never tasted the presidency since 1999.

You are a hypocrite! And every sane Nigerian sees through that hypocrisy.

To answer your question about whom the SE presented, Ogbonnaya Onu is there. Ken Nnamani is there. These are not small politicians. These are bug boys. When Ken Nnamani was Senate president, Tinubu was Lagos governor. Ken Nnamani fought Obj and scuttled his third term Agenda.

There are others, but those two men are heavy weights. The SW should works with them. Fela sang and said, "teacher don't teach me nonsense". I hope young people reading nairaland don't get false narratives from people like you.

Tell the truth. If you don't know the truth, find out.
Get out of here with this nonsense, shameless majority tribe Wailer.

Go & wail to pdp to dash you President, when you adopted, & christened him Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe aka “JEGA” pdp was sweeting you people then?

The Hypocrite plaster saints have forgotten so soon?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by mideactive: 10:40pm On May 29, 2022
redPUSSY:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1530691738934951936?t=IMRGm7POYULKJo0C27JK0g&s=19

Has brother Deji ever created anything b4? D political jobber now has a voice. People like Brother Deji know Nigeria has expired,money most be made anyway.
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by caracas: 10:41pm On May 29, 2022
SwissMass:
Whosoever said that, is brain dead, how does aspiring for a post become a snare to others, no one can contest with Atiku in the PDP, not even Azikiwe and Obi put together, he will floor them and you them as rags
The party would have zoned the presidency to the SE
but am sure even this simple statement is beyond your scope n reasoning….
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Buckeyemedia1: 10:45pm On May 29, 2022
mideactive:

Has brother Deji ever created anything b4? D political jobber now has a voice. People like Brother Deji know Nigeria has expired,money most be made anyway.
Useless Hypocrite Deji, a PDP henchman interloping In APC affairs?

Stupid mumurist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:46pm On May 29, 2022
DenreleDave:

Who av been slave to fulani.. Shud we bring out pictures how ur people go to kneel down b4 aboki and beg grin grin grin grin grin

Una never ready for presidency.... Not in 100 years to come

4th class citizen tribe grin

lol.. so says a GLORIFIED SLAVE always seeking validation from his master ..

as for you wey don ready, how far for scores for the koso game wey dem dey ise you play?
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Buckeyemedia1: 10:46pm On May 29, 2022
caracas:

The party would have zoned the presidency to the SE
but am sure even this simple statement is beyond your scope n reasoning….
Not only South East, but East South, Shameless Lazy things, with all your majority tribe status in Nigeria?

Big big shame.

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:52pm On May 29, 2022
sangresan:

Pa Adebanjo has his reasons. But do you ever see him talk like an imkpi by saying power will go back to the north because of two individuals?

As Pa Adebanjo his own reasons , so does Adeyanu his.

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:53pm On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Not only South East, but East South, Shameless Lazy things, with all your majority tribe status in Nigeria?

Big big shame.

I ve got alot of sniper. I know you need some if not all for your restless soul

2 Likes

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Buckeyemedia1: 10:56pm On May 29, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

As Pa Adebanjo his own reasons , so does Adeyanu his.
The Hypocrite should have questioned his own party pdp for zoning it to a Northerner, Maybe he thinks he is deceiving other Nigerians, like he is playing volley ball with ipobians emotions?
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by clothingonline(m): 10:58pm On May 29, 2022
Evidenx:
I don't have any problem with PYO if not that he is part of buharis failures.

I don't have any personal problem with tinubu but I hate it when an elder who should be resting and paving way for youths still wants to come to power. Buhari and biden(president of America) have shown us that old men don't fit into the office of a president becos they can't do anything.

If am still to choose between this two,PYO is far better than the so called tinubu the agbaya...lol
Wow so Atiku is young lol
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:58pm On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
The Hypocrite should have questioned his own party pdp for zoning it to a Northerner, Maybe he thinks he is deceiving other Nigerians, like he is playing volley ball with ipobians emotions?

all this your long long talk/ nag doesnt change the truth in what he said. So i pray God rest your troubled soul. okay?
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Phaantom22: 11:04pm On May 29, 2022
The good thing is that non of them will emerge even in the primaries

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by onuman: 11:05pm On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:

Your statistics is not disputing my assertion that if a consensus had not been reached for a Yoruba to succeed Northern Abdulsalami Abubakar in 1999, Olusegun Obasanjo fresh from prison would not have defeated Alex Ekwueme who pionered PDP in PDP presidentialprimaries.

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Igbojew: 11:30pm On May 29, 2022
duro4chang:
Always blaming other tribes for their own woe. Shameless wailer.
you people will keep on wallowing in ignorance.Always shifting blames to Igbos even when their treacherous and betraying behaviour is written all you Yorubas faces.....I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Igbojew: 11:36pm On May 29, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
You Yorubas and una hypocrite and betrayal have reach to Heaven and soon judgement will pass on you people.i never seen a tribe that is so much figetting in Igbo matter or progress but it will shock you treacherous Yorubas how Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by SupremeSpecimen: 11:58pm On May 29, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
You think they have sense and can think on their own? They are the perfect example of zombiesss, just tell them what they wanna hear and they'll follow you anywhere.

Reno was once their god
werey FFK was once their god
Heck, this Atiku was once their god
That's to tell you the kind of people they are

So damn emotional
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by SupremeSpecimen: 12:04am On May 30, 2022
Nauttyprof:
I still don't understand why people still grant this guy audience. It is also comments like his that make power to remain in the North. He feels because he has one nonsense recognition he can spew nonsense on social media. If he checks his senses well, when should power be based on region and not performance? Fine, we are tired of the North ruling, I don't understand why it is a must it should go to South East. We are looking for performance now as Nigeria needs someone passionate about the country and has the capacity for the position.

Personally, if eventually I vote for Peter Obi it won't be based on his region but his previous record as a Governor

You're mature sir
Read comments N you will quickly realize you're in a room full of babies

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by SupremeSpecimen: 12:07am On May 30, 2022
CorperKola:

You are a capital foool
Pdp that has the highest number of pdp governors has just elected atiku as presidential flagbearer.
What do u expect apc to do?
Its not our fault you people from the east are politically daft

Blabbering Rubbish
I guess 1999 n zoning of both parties to SW never happened

I don't know wtf you think you're talking to

2 Likes

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by SupremeSpecimen: 12:13am On May 30, 2022
skentelelady:
Please who did SE present to run under APC? why are the blaming Pyo abd Bat for their failure. Tinubu should step down for Osinbajo please. His Muslim Muslim/ northern Christian will never work. Pyo christian/ northern muslims ticket will still work

Instead of SE to join force with SW to prevent poser returning to north, the bitterness against yoruba willlprevent thus from happening. When power goes back to north and they are sidelined for another 8years, they start blaming Awolowo and lord lingard

I dont like Jonathan but if he becomes the consensus candidate I will rather vote for him instead of Atiku

Interesting.....
It's always the igbos that have bitterness against Yoruba

Yet it's the same igbos that have a proven record of voting for a Yoruba presidency

My bad I'm sorry. I forgot many of you don't consider Obasanjo Yoruba again

Never mind...

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by SupremeSpecimen: 12:28am On May 30, 2022
sogodihno:

How come Ekueme contested if it was really micro zone to SW? You can only deceive your fellow Ibos. Southwest will not step down for any Ibo man, those that want to die should go ahead and die.

Because what's understood doesn't need to be said.

You stupid motherfucker. If you're going to insist on raising your hand to speak, the least you can do is speak in complete sentences.

Give the breakdown of the votes from SE

Don't come in here pretending all the igbo votes went to Ekwueme.

Also during national election, how did the igbos vote.

Dumb ass

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Murphyenemuwe: 12:31am On May 30, 2022
Pleading to support? What were you guys doing when everyone else was trying to form an opposition that will oust PDP from the sit of power? Let me help you. You were busy labelling the party an Islamic party. You sit and fold your arms expecting power to be served on a platter of gold.
redPUSSY:
Those foolish miscreants will call Deji "Mkpurummiri addict" even when the truth is very audible to the deaf and visible to the blind

Nobody is interested whether Deji is playing mind game, mumu botton or not.. Take the msg and leave the msngr..

So many of us have be pleading to SW to support Eastern Presidency like it was done in the SW in 1999 where the two Major political Parties zoned their presidency to SW, what did we get in return ?.. Insults upon insults like "You can't deposit in zenith bank and withdraw in fidelity" or "," You can't plant yam and harvest cocoyam" and so many ridiculous comments from you people...

Forget whoever Deji is supporting or whatever mumu botton he's pressing.. This has been our stand since time immemorial and so shall it be..

"Eastern Presidency or power will forever remain in the north"
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Jeftliu: 12:33am On May 30, 2022
redPUSSY:

There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death.

Proverbs 14:12..

The two clowns Tinubu and Osibanjo thought they would inherit Buhari's supporters, not knowing that amajiris are preparing a breakfast for them.. I hope they won't do like Awolowo..

No be only u sabi quote Bibile..

Nonsense!!

Senseless Yeebos aleast Awos didn't mislead his people to miserable death as Zik and coward Ojukwu did b4 ran away to they Bleep Ashawo in ivory coast starve them to death become order of the day cannibalism begin to reign in their gene since then
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Glycosunde: 2:42am On May 30, 2022
Is it not this same Deji that also lambasted Peter Obi? So if Power was to go to the South East, who was his preferred candidate? Abeg rest and let us see road

Sighs.......... Drops pen
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Zeezenho: 3:14am On May 30, 2022
DenreleDave:

Ode.... If the north are ready, why did ur obi Coward ran away?

Why can't Atiku step down for obi?

They know the. Truth,.

Obi stands no chance against a fowl In apc

And pls show me evidence that the north was ready to seed power to the east...

You don't know how much north hate the east... U don't know

North don't like nobody.wike is not from east. His best friend tabunwa messed him up . Buhari will mess the greedy afonja duo up too .
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by McLizbae: 3:27am On May 30, 2022
One thing Deji is not telling our igbo bros is that, whenever Presidency comes back to the south, it will be welcome in the southwest before ever visiting the east.
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by vanunu: 4:00am On May 30, 2022
maasoap:

I can't seem to remember you and your people showing love to APC right from its formation.
I can't seem to remember Tinubu and Osinbajo dragging presidential ticket with Peter Obi in PDP.
I can't seem to understand how PDP refused to give you and your people the presidential ticket is now the fault of Tinubu, Osinbajo and Yorubas.
You and your people are for PDP while Tinubu and Osibanjo are doing their thing in APC. Igbos hate APC with passion but love PDP to the core. I don't even understand the basis of your wailing.
Meanwhile, Atiku know how to get his slaves back to vote for him during general election.

People like Rochas and Ngige were instrumental to the formation of Apc, In 1999, south west was not even in Pdp, yet Obsanjo emerged. The Yorubas are just selfish people, they did same to Jonathan.
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Funflipper: 4:42am On May 30, 2022
redPUSSY:
Those foolish miscreants will call Deji "Mkpurummiri addict" even when the truth is very audible to the deaf and visible to the blind

Nobody is interested whether Deji is playing mind game, mumu botton or not.. Take the msg and leave the msngr..

So many of us have be pleading to SW to support Eastern Presidency like it was done in the SW in 1999 where the two Major political Parties zoned their presidency to SW, what did we get in return ?.. Insults upon insults like "You can't deposit in zenith bank and withdraw in fidelity" or "," You can't plant yam and harvest cocoyam" and so many ridiculous comments from you people...

Forget whoever Deji is supporting or whatever mumu botton he's pressing.. This has been our stand since time immemorial and so shall it be..

"Eastern Presidency or power will forever remain in the north"

If power forever remain in the north, then so be it as if that will make the SE become paradise from a war torn zone overnight? You cannot reap where you didn't sow period!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband / Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife / Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.