Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,557 members, 7,861,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju (66730 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Meet In Lagos / Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome / Photos From Lateef Jakande 90th Birthday Party: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Abassmt: 9:18pm On May 29, 2022
Arysexy:

SE is presenting Umahi and Ogbonnaya Onu.

SW should should join force with SE and bring a SE candidate. Why is Tinubu and Osibanjo dragging it in South, but shout equity and fairness when North try to retain it. SW will just complete 8 yrs as VP and greed will not allow them support SE. Meanwhile SW had 8 yrs under Obj
This thing you requesting from West can south east give it to any other tribe, because m living among the ibos and I know them very well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by SenatePresdo(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2022
duro4chang:
Always blaming other tribes for their own woe. Shameless wailer.

Adeyanju is now an Igbo blaming yorubas and he's also a wailer?

Do you suffer from Bipolar disorder, or that you find it difficult to comprehend?

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Abassmt: 9:22pm On May 29, 2022
abbey621:
We have two major parties in Nigeria, APC and PDP yet only one party is being singled out, what happened? If Igbo people truly wanted to be president then surely the party most responsive to them should have put forth a candidate from the SE.

Let me get this straight, you all wanted a SE president so bad that your comrades watched silently as the party of Igbo people(PDP) chose a Northerner and would rather blame the party(APC) that you only gave 5% to? IS THIS NOT MADNESS? Y'all want to hear the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! Truth is very very bitter....Awon werey, no vex, manage president of Alaba for now grin grin grin
Sure, this is the fact at least if Apc don't give their ticket to southerner will can fall back to Southerner in Pdp.
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by OBJlive: 9:26pm On May 29, 2022
If South-West political elite can not support an apparent heir to the throne of Nigeria at this critical time,what makes them think that the apparent hire would gleefully rally support for them to ascend the throne.
At least what happened at the venue of PDP primary yesterday should pass a critical message to them

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Owaincouncil: 9:27pm On May 29, 2022
onuman:

North would not have gone to contest presidential election if Tinubu SW APC had not gone to contest the presidential election but backed two Igbos in APC and PDP for presidential tickets, as was done in 1999 when Obasanjo and Falae were backed by all to pick the tickets of the two largest political parties.

I agreed with you. What I know is that either tinubu declared or not, the north have their plan. Who could think that tambuwa supported by wike can step down for atiku st the die minutes. This tells us that the norther people have their plan from day one.
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:28pm On May 29, 2022
They allow greed to take over them, 8years as president, 8years as Vp and u want another 8yrs as president, what of other region that haven't been there... I will vote Atiku let them continue ruling us

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Shikini: 9:30pm On May 29, 2022
Sad
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 29, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

comman beat me..stop wailing

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Abassmt: 9:31pm On May 29, 2022
onuman:

Some of them from the SW who think they are foxy would argue that Ekwueme also contested against Obasanjo in 1999 PDP presidential primaries.

But they feign ignorance of the fact that if not that a consensus had been reached for a Yoruba to succeed Northern Abdulsalami Abubakar, there was no how Obasanjo fresh from prison would have defeated Ekwueme who was the architect of PDP.

Nigeria must be getting ready for another Biafra exit from Nigeria.
But your Ekweme never agreed, that's why he contested against OBJ now So no time ibo and Yoruba ever agree politically except for Jonathan in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Lightorder: 9:45pm On May 29, 2022
All I know is that taxes are equal, prices of commodities in the market are same for all tribes, insecurity is every tribes business. If Yoruba people like , they should raise Abacha from the dead and make him the president , idiamin his VP and Putin In charge of defense and economy. We are all here together. Eyes go soon clear. Selfish and Senseless people everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Perfectbeing(m): 9:47pm On May 29, 2022
successmatters:
Osinbajo and Tinubu are Igbo men according to chronic zone bees who have made us believe Igbos will never step down for their brothers grin
Tanbuwal stepped down for Atiku right in the venue of the PDP primaries. Time still dey for Tinubu or Osinbajo to step down for either of each other.
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Igbojew: 9:47pm On May 29, 2022
redPUSSY:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1530691738934951936?t=IMRGm7POYULKJo0C27JK0g&s=19

You see what I and some honest Igbos have been saying here but evil,wicked and devilish tribe or people in this forum were insulting me.Yorubas are indeed the problem of Southern Nigeria and in an extent South South.Now it is the turn of South East all of a sudden Yorubas and South South want the presidency to be thrown open.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Igbojew: 9:55pm On May 29, 2022
redPUSSY:
Those foolish miscreants will call Deji "Mkpurummiri addict" even when the truth is very audible to the deaf and visible to the blind

Nobody is interested whether Deji is playing mind game, mumu botton or not.. Take the msg and leave the msngr..

So many of us have be pleading to SW to support Eastern Presidency like it was done in the SW in 1999 where the two Major political Parties zoned their presidency to SW, what did we get in return ?.. Insults upon insults like "You can't deposit in zenith bank and withdraw in fidelity" or "," You can't plant yam and harvest cocoyam" and so many ridiculous comments from you people...

Forget whoever Deji is supporting or whatever mumu botton he's pressing.. This has been our stand since time immemorial and so shall it be..

"Eastern Presidency or power will forever remain in the north"
Let me also add another popular word those Yorubas used to taunt Igbos.Yorubas said here on Nairaland and I quote:that presidency is not giving but taking.I hope those stupid and foolish Igbos that think those treacherous and cunny Yorubas have their interest at heart by believing lies Yorubas feed on them can now see the true colours of Yorubas.......I am that Igbojew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by supereagle(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2022
obyrich:
Don't mind the idiots. Let's see if either Tinubu or Osibanjo will step down in support of the other.
Lawan Ahmed will get APC consensus candidate.
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Arysexy(m): 9:56pm On May 29, 2022
barbstee:

For your information Ekwueme contested against Obasanjo in the pdp primary in 1998
Do it wasn't a South West thing.
Presidency isn't given you work for it.
However the South East hasn't really invested in APC and it would be foolish of them to just give it to the South East however they really deserve it from pdp so you can't blame APC here

Do you think Obj that was just brot out of prison would have beaten Ekwueme who was among the founder of PDP if not that consensus was reached to compensate the SW?
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by goaldynman(m): 9:59pm On May 29, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
[s]You think they have sense and can think on their own? They are the perfect example of zombiesss, just tell them what they wanna hear and they'll follow you anywhere.

Reno was once their god
werey FFK was once their god
Heck, this Atiku was once their god
That's to tell you the kind of people they are[/s]

The only confirmed zombies are the people from Southwest that cued behind Tinubu to vote Buhari in 2015 and 2019!

How you people thought any good thing can come out of Buhari (after his woeful failure in 1984) beats my imagination!

You guys couldn't think for yourselves! Just follow follow like zombie!!

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Uchek(m): 10:01pm On May 29, 2022
YOU ARE THE DELUDED AND BLIND PERSON. YORUBA WILL NEVER LEARN

Moferere:
Deji is better described a Deluded Hybrid

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Uchek(m): 10:04pm On May 29, 2022
THEY ARE CLOWNS INDEED. We warned them of the long-term consequence of enthroning Buhari. We asked since they must support Buhari, they should leverage their stay in Abuja to fight for total restructuring of Nigeria so that in future the position of presidency will have no impact on the progress of Nigeria. Unfortunately, greed blinded their eyes and numbed their conscience

redPUSSY:

There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death.

Proverbs 14:12..

The two clowns Tinubu and Osibanjo thought they would inherit Buhari's supporters, not knowing that amajiris are preparing a breakfast for them.. I hope they won't do like Awolowo..

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by CoolAmbience(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Power is going back to the North should APC field any southerner let alone Tinubu..

Atiku didn't fought so hard to become Pdp presidential flagbearer second time in a row only to lose to a southerner, its just impossible!

You arent wrong in your analysis.

The easiest way for Atiku to emerge as Nigeria's president is for the APC to make the grave mistake of producing a Southern candidate.

And that is what Buhari will not gamble. Ahmad Lawan is most likely the man for APC while Ogbonnaya Onu may be his running mate.

It is very important for the APC that her presidential candidate is from the same region as Atiku. With that Buhari can focus on wresting as much votes from Kwankwaso in the Northwest for Lawan.

With Onu as VP candidate, substantial votes would be wrestled from Obi in the Southeast, while all candidates and parties take a huge dive into the Northcentral, Southwest and Southsouth pools, to tidy up loose ends.

Atiku won't be president in the end sha.
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by saintobing: 10:06pm On May 29, 2022
I will rather vote Hausa than. These two

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by GreyLaw(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
I don't care oo..I am happy it is happening.. Once APC choose northerner gbam..Finally igbos and the rest can have temporary peace and common sense. and I know no elections sha

What do you mean by no elections, if I may ask?
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by chinchum(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2022
So, PDP that chose a Northern candidate is not a problem, but APC that will most likely choose a Southern Candidate. The way these dolts reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by StrongandMighty: 10:24pm On May 29, 2022
CoolAmbience:

You arent wrong in your analysis.

The easiest way for Atiku to emerge as Nigeria's president is for the APC to make the grave mistake of producing a Southern candidate.

And that is what Buhari will not gamble. Ahmad Lawan is most likely the man for APC while Ogbonnaya Onu may be his running mate.

It is very important for the APC that her presidential candidate is from the same region as Atiku. With that Buhari can focus on wresting as much votes from Kwankwaso in the Northwest for Lawan.

With Onu as VP candidate, substantial votes would be wrestled from Obi in the Southeast, while all candidates and parties take a huge dive into the Northcentral, Southwest and Southsouth pools, to tidy up loose ends.

Atiku won't be president in the end sha.

Well let's watch and see
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by GreyLaw(m): 10:25pm On May 29, 2022
ZombieSlaughter:

Don't worry after another 8 years of Northern rule, when it is time for SE to produce president and SW oppose it, we'll send it back North and wait for another 8 years and see whether you wil have sense again. grin

Chai, guy you no serious oo... I kept laughing when I read your post. Which means if after 100 years they still don't learn you will still boot it back again to the North. Lol... you wicked. Make dem no catch you for street oo. Hahahaha...

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Iliya1520: 10:25pm On May 29, 2022
I know say northerners are more educated and intelligence than southerners but speaking foreign language keep deceiving them think say they are wise passed northerners, but they are learning the lesson gradually.

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:26pm On May 29, 2022
GreyLaw:

What do you mean by no elections, if I may ask?

We won't be forced to vote the rejected,cursed and forbidden word“ lesser evil”....Period.
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by maasoap(m): 10:27pm On May 29, 2022
redPUSSY:
Those foolish miscreants will call Deji "Mkpurummiri addict" even when the truth is very audible to the deaf and visible to the blind

Nobody is interested whether Deji is playing mind game, mumu botton or not.. Take the msg and leave the msngr..

So many of us have be pleading to SW to support Eastern Presidency like it was done in the SW in 1999 where the two Major political Parties zoned their presidency to SW, what did we get in return ?.. Insults upon insults like "You can't deposit in zenith bank and withdraw in fidelity" or "," You can't plant yam and harvest cocoyam" and so many ridiculous comments from you people...

Forget whoever Deji is supporting or whatever mumu botton he's pressing.. This has been our stand since time immemorial and so shall it be..

"Eastern Presidency or power will forever remain in the north"

I can't seem to remember you and your people showing love to APC right from its formation.
I can't seem to remember Tinubu and Osinbajo dragging presidential ticket with Peter Obi in PDP.
I can't seem to understand how PDP refused to give you and your people the presidential ticket is now the fault of Tinubu, Osinbajo and Yorubas.
You and your people are for PDP while Tinubu and Osibanjo are doing their thing in APC. Igbos hate APC with passion but love PDP to the core. I don't even understand the basis of your wailing.
Meanwhile, Atiku know how to get his slaves back to vote for him during general election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by GreyLaw(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2022
Evidenx:
I don't have any problem with PYO if not that he is part of buharis failures.

I don't have any personal problem with tinubu but I hate it when an elder who should be resting and paving way for youths still wants to come to power. Buhari and biden(president of America) have shown us that old men don't fit into the office of a president becos they can't do anything.

If am still to choose between this two,PYO is far better than the so called tinubu the agbaya...lol

If old men are fit then there is no problem. Biden was sick even before he got in. It was visible for all to see. But the hatred for Trump by the elite made them force rubbish through the media to the American people to get Trump out.

Age is not necessarily a problem, except when illness is present.
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by maasoap(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2022
Malory:
Deji Adeyanju is one of the few sensible Yorubas alive. He always come up with something worthy of note

That was how you described FFK in the past. Reno Omokri was your lovable darling too, in the past.

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:28pm On May 29, 2022
Iliya1520:
I know say northerners are more educated and intelligence than southerners but speaking foreign language keep deceiving them think say they are wise passed northerners, but they are learning the lesson gradually.

So to you foreign language speaking is wisdom or intelligence.

More educated you say....hahahahahahahaha..

Go and check ordinary Jamb cut off mark for Northern states..that should give you a glimpse of how dull una people be and why I feel you shouldn't give up pushing cows..

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by kingsceedon(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2022
duro4chang:
Always blaming other tribes for their own woe. Shameless wailer.

Illiterate Dummy, the man na Yoruba man like you naw, miscreant

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband / Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife / Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.