Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju (66735 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Meet In Lagos / Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome / Photos From Lateef Jakande 90th Birthday Party: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:17pm On May 30, 2022
9jaRealist:
>
Furthermore, here are all the candidates for the PDP presidential mandate in 1999 CONTESTED at the Jos Convention…

1) Olusegun Obasanjo
2) Alex Ekwueme
3) Don Etiebet
4) Graham Douglas
5) Jim Nwobodo
6) Philip Asiodu
7) Sen. Francis Ellah.

So this latter-day revisionism of EVERY party zoning, and EVERYONE conceding, the presidency to the SW in 1999 is a FALLACY!

>

When they talk of zoning, i think the reference is to the main power-brokers in at least two of the three main ethnic groups having a back-room agreement as to who or what region would be backed for president! It doesn’t stop those who believe a miracle will happen in Nigeria…..and the electorate will wake up all of a sudden and start voting based on merit, competence and antecedents, from trying their luck!

Or you think Obasanjo was brought out from prison by the hegemonic north and propelled forward to become the presidential flag-bearer of what then was the only major political party, without any prior discussions and agreements being reached!?

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:26pm On May 30, 2022
DenreleDave:

Sud we bring u evidence how ur people kneel to the north?

It started from ur ancestor, Azikwe, ojuwku and co..

North has always been ur master no matter how u beat ur chest

lol.. By their fruits ,you shall know them. Your words and actions have said it all.. STOP SEEKING FOR VALIDATION FROM ANY BEING. THATS A MAJOR ATTRIBUTE OF A SLAVE. YOURS IS EVEN WORSE COS YOU A 'SERIAL WILLING ' ONE AT THAT. So pathetic of you

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:27pm On May 30, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ipobianese Wailer, your weeping hasn’t started yet, it was because of Tinubu & Osinbajo that Peter Obi ran away from pdp, it was also because of them Anyim Pius Anyim got 14 votes?

Let your hypocrisy drown you in your deceit.

Nonsense.

who dey nag now? abeg stop barking a mad dog and go rest your frustrated and troubled soul
okay?
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Raph82(m): 1:09pm On May 30, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
You are sensible, which region was Nnamdi Azikiwe from? Dundee United.
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Nnamdi-Azikiwe
Did Nnamdi Azikiwe rule Nigeria between 1999 to date? Even if you've been born when he ruled Nigeria as president, I don't think you've done justice to the equation if that's your definition of equity and fairness. Power has gone round other regions many times. Power has gone to the South south & South west, remaining south east, they needed to be given a chance to rule too in this civilian era, that's what we're saying.
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by GreyLaw(m): 5:54pm On May 30, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Get out of here with this nonsense, shameless majority tribe Wailer.

Go & wail to pdp to dash you President, when you adopted, & christened him Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe aka “JEGA” pdp was sweeting you people then?

The Hypocrite plaster saints have forgotten so soon?

I don't suffer fools gladly, and you seem to be one. I never voted Jonathan, but your mind full of hate and vitriol tells you otherwise.

You are an ethnic irredentist, a tribal warlord devoid of any modicum of decency. You have nothing to add to the discourse. Hypocrite!
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by caracas: 6:43pm On May 30, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Not only South East, but East South, Shameless Lazy things, with all your majority tribe status in Nigeria?

Big big shame.
It’s clear you hediots are not ready for progress n peace… keep hating on the igbos while your useless country keeps getting destroyed
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by caracas: 6:47pm On May 30, 2022
DenreleDave:

Sud we bring u evidence how ur people kneel to the north?

It started from ur ancestor, Azikwe, ojuwku and co..

North has always been ur master no matter how u beat ur chest
Bring it on n display your sheer ignorance here
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by DenreleDave(m): 7:10pm On May 30, 2022
caracas:

Bring it on n display your sheer ignorance here

I don't speak too Dumbo like u pls
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by caracas: 9:00pm On May 30, 2022
DenreleDave:

I don't speak too Dumbo like u pls
Perfect example of “empty barrels makes the loudest noise”….
You should have dropped receipts na n let me humiliate you to depression…..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband / Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife / Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.