Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju (66736 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Meet In Lagos / Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome / Photos From Lateef Jakande 90th Birthday Party: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Buckeyemedia1: 4:49am On May 30, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

all this your long long talk/ nag doesnt change the truth in what he said. So i pray God rest your troubled soul. okay?
Ipobianese Wailer, your weeping hasn’t started yet, it was because of Tinubu & Osinbajo that Peter Obi ran away from pdp, it was also because of them Anyim Pius Anyim got 14 votes?

Let your hypocrisy drown you in your deceit.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Funflipper: 5:12am On May 30, 2022
vanunu:

People like Rochas and Ngige were instrumental to the formation of Apc, In 1999, south west was not even in Pdp, yet Obsanjo emerged. The Yorubas are just selfish people, they did same to Jonathan.

But you people demonized rochas for being in the APC or you think we have all forgotten how you people rebranded him okorohausa? When your war lord Ojukwu contested for president how many igbo votes did he get? How many igbo delegates voted for pius ayim in the just concluded pdp primaries? Now all of a sudden it has to be igbo presidency knowing fully well that PDP is SE and SE is PDP according to the mantra of you bandwagon followers. You people have been giving PDP bloc votes since 1999 with nothing to show and you expect someone like Tinubu to step down for your okorohausa or orji uzor kalu who is rooting openly for a northerner because you people have ten heads or what? Listen nobody is going to hand anything to you politically naive people on a platter. You have to work for it, in the mean time you guys can continue giving your bloc votes to PDP and the northerners lets see how that will transform into the igbo presidency. The only strategy you people understand is blackmail, why not try putting in the hardwork because blackmailing other regions will never ever get you people the presidency not even a vice.
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by barbstee(m): 5:14am On May 30, 2022
Arysexy:

Do you think Obj that was just brot out of prison would have beaten Ekwueme who was among the founder of PDP if not that consensus was reached to compensate the SW?

If he had won would he not have been on the ballot? Is that how consensus arrangements work? OBJ only had more support than him and nothing like consensus there
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Funflipper: 5:17am On May 30, 2022
maasoap:

But if APC don't field southerner, power is coming to the south, right? Lol
You PDP e-rats are talking about APC who hasn't done its primary election instead of talking about PDP who robbed it on your face and picked northerner. What's even you people interest in APC anyway?

They are a bunch of silly self entitled twats just like the northerners. They want to reap where they never sowed and the only way they go about it is sheer blackmail. Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:28am On May 30, 2022
goaldynman:

The only confirmed zombies are the people from Southwest that cued behind Tinubu to vote Buhari in 2015 and 2019!

How you people thought any good thing can come out of Buhari (after his woeful failure in 1984) beats my imagination!

You guys couldn't think for yourselves! Just follow follow like zombie!!
Nah, Buhari won in 2015 because of Jonathan's monumental failure (a broom could have easily won against GEJ in that 2015 election). I personally didn't vote at all 2019 and I could say same for other sensible people.

And I don't give a hoot about BAT, so you see? We are not the same grin
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by DenreleDave(m): 6:03am On May 30, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

lol.. so says a GLORIFIED SLAVE always seeking validation from his master ..

as for you wey don ready, how far for scores for the koso game wey dem dey ise you play?

Sud we bring u evidence how ur people kneel to the north?

It started from ur ancestor, Azikwe, ojuwku and co..

North has always been ur master no matter how u beat ur chest

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by SwissMass: 6:12am On May 30, 2022
caracas:

The party would have zoned the presidency to the SE
but am sure even this simple statement is beyond your scope n reasoning….
No Igbo dead or alive have the political sagacity and significance to win election in Nigeria if field against another zone, if APC zone their presidency to south east, their lose will be unprecedented because of vote aparthy and engulfing bitterness that igbos are enmashed in.
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by 9jaRealist: 6:46am On May 30, 2022
redPUSSY:
Those foolish miscreants will call Deji "Mkpurummiri addict" even when the truth is very audible to the deaf and visible to the blind

Nobody is interested whether Deji is playing mind game, mumu botton or not.. Take the msg and leave the msngr..

So many of us have be pleading to SW to support Eastern Presidency like it was done in the SW in 1999 where the two Major political Parties zoned their presidency to SW, what did we get in return ?.. Insults upon insults like "You can't deposit in zenith bank and withdraw in fidelity" or "," You can't plant yam and harvest cocoyam" and so many ridiculous comments from you people...

Forget whoever Deji is supporting or whatever mumu botton he's pressing.. This has been our stand since time immemorial and so shall it be..

“Eastern Presidency or power will forever remain in the north”[/b]

This UNTRUTH has been repeated often enough that everyone accepts it….
(Similar to the UNTRUTH that the 1993 elections were the most democratic in Nigeria).

First, there were actually 3 (not 2) “major” political parties in 1999…

Obasanjo had to DEFEAT Ekwueme at the Jos Convention to emerge as the PDP’s candidate…
Ekwueme did NOT step down for Obasanjo, rather he was DEFEATED (20% to Obasanjo’s 60% of the votes cast).

Similarly, Ogbonnaya Onu emerged as candidate for APP, one of the 3 major parties…
While the AD (which was substantively a South-West party) chose Olu Falae as its candidate.

To combat the PDP’s dominance, APP and AD decided to forge an electoral alliance…
However, their 2 candidates contested for the joint ticket, but when Onu lost he initially refused to step down.

So, this latter-day version of EVERYONE deciding to zone the presidency to the SW is an expedient FALLACY!

>

2 Likes

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by 9jaRealist: 6:58am On May 30, 2022
>
Furthermore, here are all the candidates for the PDP presidential mandate in 1999 CONTESTED at the Jos Convention…

1) Olusegun Obasanjo
2) Alex Ekwueme
3) Don Etiebet
4) Graham Douglas
5) Jim Nwobodo
6) Philip Asiodu
7) Sen. Francis Ellah.

So this latter-day revisionism of EVERY party zoning, and EVERYONE conceding, the presidency to the SW in 1999 is a FALLACY!

>

1 Like

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by sogodihno: 7:18am On May 30, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Because what's understood doesn't need to be said.

You stupid motherfucker. If you're going to insist on raising your hand to speak, the least you can do is speak in complete sentences.

Give the breakdown of the votes from SE

Don't come in here pretending all the igbo votes went to Ekwueme.

Also during national election, how did the igbos vote.

Dumb ass

Who cares If the ibo votes went to Ekueme or not, what is certain is, there was a contest, and this time too, there shall be. If you are pained, you can hang yourself
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Iliya1520: 7:35am On May 30, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

So to you foreign language speaking is wisdom or intelligence.

More educated you say....hahahahahahahaha..

Go and check ordinary Jamb cut off mark for Northern states..that should give you a glimpse of how dull una people be and why I feel you shouldn't give up pushing cows..

na this mentality keep cheating your society.
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by SupremeSpecimen: 8:27am On May 30, 2022
sogodihno:

Who cares If the ibo votes went to Ekueme or not, what is certain is, there was a contest, and this time too, there shall be. If you are pained, you can hang yourself

Of course you don't care to be factual.
Because it doesn't suit your preferred narrative.

Which election in the history of this country did EVERYONE just move out of the way? It doesn't happen. But that does not mean the outcome was not predetermined. Just like Atiku's victory was never in question

I don't know why I should hang myself when I'm doing better than YOU. Seems you should go first. No be your fellow tribesmen dey the Lagos lagoon? You people plenty for there
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by CorperKola: 8:28am On May 30, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Blabbering Rubbish
I guess 1999 n zoning of both parties to SW never happened

I don't know wtf you think you're talking to
. Your history knowledge is incomplete.
1999 happened as a result of Abiola's prior efforts, that favour didnt fall from heaven. You people are politically daft. Face your Aba businesses abd continue importing containers.
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by duro4chang(m): 8:53am On May 30, 2022
Igbojew:
you people will keep on wallowing in ignorance.Always shifting blames to Igbos even when their treacherous and betraying behaviour is written all you Yorubas faces.....I am that Igbojew
Trash
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by duro4chang(m): 8:54am On May 30, 2022
kingsceedon:

Illiterate Dummy, the man na Yoruba man like you naw, miscreant
Wailer and failure
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by ZombieSlaughter: 8:54am On May 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by duro4chang(m): 8:55am On May 30, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Adeyanju is now an Igbo blaming yorubas and he's also a wailer?

Do you suffer from Bipolar disorder, or that you find it difficult to comprehend?
Trash. He was echoing your words
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by duro4chang(m): 8:55am On May 30, 2022
docikenna:

its clear u dont understand the statement
He is echoing your words
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by duro4chang(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2022
SuperPanther:

Is DEJI ADEYANJUan Igbo man?
He is echoing your words
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by duro4chang(m): 8:57am On May 30, 2022
saintkel:
so deji is now Igbo?.....Yoruba people zef
He is echoing your words. Mr wailer
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by emmykk(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2022
Abfinest007:
Lies the north had a plan.were they the one that said pdp should present atiku

I don't think you are current. At PDP primaries they step down for Atiku.

That is what they will do for Lawal in APC
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:09am On May 30, 2022
Iliya1520:

na this mentality keep cheating your society.

goan sleep you minority dreaming to be fulania from the desert..

No stease,no class,no bite,no levels..one odour
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Sion47: 10:08am On May 30, 2022
U mean the Yoloba man Deji that made that comment?

duro4chang:
Always blaming other tribes for their own woe. Shameless wailers.
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by duro4chang(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2022
Sion47:
U mean the Yoloba man Deji that made that comment?

Wailer, you go wail taya. I did not mention any tribe see how you are crying, wailing and gnashing your teeth. E pain you. U na just started.
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by loooozeem: 10:19am On May 30, 2022
It seems these igbos are scared of TINUBU than ATIKU
Is he the one that cause your problem.
E ya were ni.
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by SupremeSpecimen: 10:51am On May 30, 2022
CorperKola:
. Your history knowledge is incomplete.
1999 happened as a result of Abiola's prior efforts, that favour didnt fall from heaven. You people are politically daft. Face your Aba businesses abd continue importing containers.

I don't care about your excuses n asterisks. The point is that it happened.

You mean keep growing our personal economic empire? Not a bad advice at all.

We always want to be at the ready when hunger pushes you people to put the land for sale.

N always end up selling to an igbo you swore you'd NEVER sell to .

There's indeed POWER in economics

No doubt Majority igbos would never exchange economic power for political power.
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by CorperKola: 10:55am On May 30, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

I don't care about your excuses n asterisks. The point is that it happened.

You mean keep growing our personal economic empire? Not a bad advice at all.

We always want to be at the ready when hunger pushes you people to put the land for sale.
Eh en . Be content with that naw. Stop crying for political power when you dont know how to work to get it. You guys shot yourselves in the foot with that civil war crap. Don't start a war you can't win.

N always end up selling to an igbo you swore you'd NEVER sell to .

There's indeed POWER in economics

No doubt Majority igbos would never exchange economic power for political power.

Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by SupremeSpecimen: 11:09am On May 30, 2022
[quote author=CorperKola post=113306636][/quote]

Yes.. I will take your advise n just get richer.
Not a bad consolation prize.

Oya go chop your presidency
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Obansy112(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2022
Malory:
Deji Adeyanju is one of the few sensible Yorubas alive. He always come up with something worthy of note

Deji Adeyanju is From kogi State, hence politically he is from the North.
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:44am On May 30, 2022
Malory:
Deji Adeyanju is one of the few sensible Yorubas alive. He always come up with something worthy of note

Can’t speak for other ethnicities, but as pertains the Igbo and Yoruba, there are more sensible than ‘unsensible’ ones in both! However, i’ve noticed it’s the unreasonable Yoruba (Tinubu and his mob) that seem to be speaking for the entire race, whereas when it comes to Ndigbo, it’s the reasonable ones (Mazi Kanu….yeah, i know he can be a bit brash and go overboard with his rhetoric a-times, but the central thrust of his message is what i’m referring to here) that speak for and represent the feelings and sentiments of the vast majority of Ndigbo….and this explains why the Fulani hegemony would support a referendum (even if it’s just in ‘your 5 south-east states wink) over their dead body!
Re: Blame Osinbajo & Tinubu For Power Staying In The North - Adeyanju by Malory: 11:47am On May 30, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

Can’t speak for other ethnicities, but as pertains the Igbo and Yoruba, there are more sensible than ‘unsensible’ ones in both! However, i’ve noticed it’s the unreasonable Yoruba (Tinubu and his mob) that seem to be speaking for the entire race, whereas when it comes to Ndigbo, it’s the reasonable ones (Mazi Kanu….yeah, i know he can be a bit brash and go overboard with his rhetoric a-times, but the central thrust of his message is what i’m referring to here) that speak for and represent the feelings and sentiments of the vast majority of Ndigbo….and this explains why the Fulani hegemony would support a referendum (even if it’s just in ‘your 5 south-east states wink) over their dead body!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Set To Take 17-Year-Old Girl As Fourth Wife / Omoyele Sowore's Injured Face (Photo) / Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.