Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

The True Origin Of Humans. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The True Origin Of Humans. (5613 Views)

I Avoid These 7 Types Of Humans / Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids / See Why You Shouldn't Get Cursed By Fresh And Expired Nude Pics Of Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 5:27pm On May 29, 2022
nokspos:
Tell me your religion first, lets start from the end.

I believe every religion has some truth in them. Religion is a way to understand our world and peer into the unknown. I'm not against religion.

I believe people who are Christians or Muslims or Hindus are closer to the truth then people who call themselves atheists.

Even African traditional religions have some truth in them. The beings that shamans and Native doctors communicate with are real and they exist in other dimensions and through spiritual practices can be contacted, although most of them are hostile to humans and will demand blood sacrifices in exchange for technology (dark powers/magic)

Certain western Research Organizations like CERN are concerned with creating inter-dimensional door ways to contact inter-dimensional beings, albeit through "scientific methods" Certain hallucinogens also help create this door-way.

In summary, I'm an open minded individual who seeks the truth and doesn't discriminate against belief systems.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 5:30pm On May 29, 2022

Meanwhile, there were conflicts between the two underground civilizations on Mars, and the Martians petitioned the Federation to remove the Maldekians to another planet. The Federation viewed this as another golden opportunity to surround the Reptilians on Earth with motivated Reptilian opponents.

The Maldekians had suffered the extreme trauma of losing ancestors and friends in the brutal Reptilian destruction of their home planet. Even though they were several generations moved from those catastrophes, they would have, no doubt, appreciated the chance to wreak vengeance on the perpetrators.

The Federation sent the Maldekians to colonize Earth. They took over the area now known as the Gobi Desert, which was then a lush, tropical area, as well as parts of northern India and Asia.

So now there were two humanoid civilizations on Earth:

The Atlans who settled in Atlantis & the Maldekians who settled in Gobi Desert as well as parts of Northern India and Asia
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by Divoc19(f): 5:37pm On May 29, 2022
Eager to know your own version of how the first set (the different races we have today) of human was formed.

2 Likes

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 5:38pm On May 29, 2022
Divoc19:
Eager to know your own version of how the first set (the different races we have today) of human was formed.

I'll get there soon. Just keep reading.

2 Likes

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 5:42pm On May 29, 2022
The Humanoids fight back

Revelation 12: 7-9

Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.

But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him

1 Like

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 5:47pm On May 29, 2022
As the Federation expected, the old hatreds persisted, percolating up from the Atlan DNA, perhaps reinforced by stories passed on from generation to generation about the desecrations in Lyra.

Possibly even more than the Maldekians, the Atlans also detested the Reptilians. This new planet was too small for these archenemies, and wars broke out. The Atlans were a fierce human race, and the battles were many.

The dinosaurs were a major source of contention. These huge beasts rampaged over Atlantean agricultural areas, devouring the crops.

Finally, the Atlans began killing them.

The Atlanteans despised these destructive animals, so they used electromagnetic pulse weapons to kill them. This is the real truth of why dinosaurs, mammoths and other prehistoric creatures abruptly became extinct.

The Maldekians attacked the Reptilian lunar(moon) colonies. The underground Martians also entered the fray in the effort to remove the Reptilians from this solar system. They too began attacking the Reptilians on the moon to destroy the lunar outposts guarding their Earth settlements.

This might be considered the real First World War of the Worlds.

The Reptilians on Earth were now at a distinct disadvantage. They found themselves in a very precarious predicament. The conflict they had initiated by attacking Maldek and Mars had now resulted in their isolation in a distant solar system surrounded by Humanoids; humanoids who had learned to defend themselves by the development of high-tech weaponry and space technology, who were not afraid of the Draco bullies.
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 6:02pm On May 29, 2022
The humanoid colonies on earth were now more than motivated to destroy the Reptilians and they felt confident they could as they now had powerful allies all over the galaxy. The worm had turned.

The earth dwelling reptilians found themselves in a difficult situation. Their primary reptilian food source(dinosaurs) was destroyed, and there was no help available from Draco solar system. They could no longer just invade and take whatever they wanted. They now had to negotiate to survive.
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by allswellis(m): 6:06pm On May 29, 2022
story for the gods
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by Maxxim: 6:06pm On May 29, 2022
grin Too much binge watching sci fi cartoons, reminds me of when I used to watch silver hawks then, those people sabi cruise diff planets.

3 Likes

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 6:08pm On May 29, 2022
THE HATONA COUNCIL & THE CREATION OF HUMANS

Since the fighting was basically at a stalemate, the Federation initially sought to develop a peaceful civilization on the Earth to give the Atlan and Maldekian humanoids time and space to evolve and gain a larger population.

They decided to convene a neutral council on the planet Hatona in the Andromeda galaxy. All the parties interested in the Earth civilization were represented. This convocation was a sort of victory in itself for the Federation. It appeared to elicit an agreement by the Reptilians that they would grant ownership of the planet to a newly created race, although everyone knew that Reptilian agreements were worthless.

The Hatona Council convened for many decades as the fighting continued in this solar system. Finally, an agreement was reached between some of the human factions and the Reptilian Earth colonists.

Keep in mind that this agreement was without the participation of the Alpha Draco Reptilians from the original Draco Empire thus these Earth Reptilians had no permission from High Command and were acting solely on their own conniving interest.

The agreement stated that a new breed of humanity should be created on Earth that would contain the DNA of all interested parties who participated in the “peace” process. A designated area on Earth would be set aside for the creation of this new species. The Earth-based Reptilians of Lemuria agreed to this under the condition that the Reptilian “body” be the foundation for this new being

This was a critical stipulation. The Reptilians believed that if the beings of the new race had fundamental Reptilian DNA, they could be easily mind controlled from the lower fourth dimension by sympathetic vibration.

This did have the intended consequences. However, as will be seen, it also rebounded to the detriment of the Reptilians, since it made the new human species more resilient, thus allowing them to defend themselves successfully against Reptilian attacks and encroachments.
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 6:23pm On May 29, 2022
BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

The area that was chosen for this new experiment was southeastern Turkey at the origins of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, where they flowed down from the Taurus Mountains in the Caucasus.

That area was probably in Maldekian hands since it was close to their areas of settlement. It was a long way from Lemuria.

Each of the thirteen contributors sought to make their DNA dominant. Consequently, the new man was conflicted right from the start. The creation process was orchestrated by a collective of expert geneticists known as the Elohim. The Reptilians themselves were also geneticists.

The creation process went through several models that were not successful and were either destroyed or left to die out.

This accounts for the various short-lived human prototypes, such as Homo erectus, Neanderthal, Cro-Magnon, denisovan and so forth, of which fossils have been found.

Ultimately, twenty-two corrections were made to the human DNA over this fifty-thousand-year period by our extraterrestrial progenitors, finally resulting in the modern human that we know as Homo sapiens sapiens, which made its sudden appearance only forty thousand years ago
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by monsuruabiola(m): 6:24pm On May 29, 2022
Am homosexual please like aso share insta https://www.instagram.com/blessed_biola/ or Twitter https://twitter.com/AbiAlabede
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 6:25pm On May 29, 2022
Divoc19:

I think I answered your question to an extent in my 2 previous posts

1 Like

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by ednut1(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2022
Delusional

1 Like

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 6:31pm On May 29, 2022
Reptilians succeeded in keeping the DNA for the Reptilian brain in the “final product.” This segment of the human brain accounts for our aggressive and warlike behavior.

However, the more civilized mammalian aspects of the human DNA prevailed. The Federation monitored the entire process, and the council succeeded in the creation of the species we now call the human race. It was agreed to by all parties that this new planet Earth would be the home world of the new human race, thus settling once and for all the claims for control of the Earth by battling groups.

As the new humans spread out over the globe from Mesopotamia forty thousand years ago, they frequently encountered the previous versions of the human race, especially the Neanderthal. They were contemporary with the Neanderthal and obviously interacted, and possibly even interbred, with them.

But they obeyed the injunction given to them by the Humanoid geneticists and quickly outnumbered the Neanderthal, who were doomed to extinction. The new humans were more social and more creative, so they quickly established communities, while the Neanderthal remained as hunters in isolated tribes
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 6:36pm On May 29, 2022
Further Skirmishes

The Atlanteans were infuriated with the incorporation of Reptilian DNA in humans and believed that the experiment was not working anyway. They decided to launch an all-out attack on Lemuria to get rid of the Reptilians once and for all.

They bombarded the continent with electromagnetic pulse weapons that caused the bulk of Lemuria to sink beneath the ocean, now called the Pacific.

Lemuria went down about fifty thousand years ago and partially slipped beneath the North American tectonic plate.

The Reptilians retreated to deep, underground cavernous areas, primarily under Tibet and the Indian subcontinent, and Antarctica, which was then on the equator and subtropical.

This began the legends of hell and demonic entities underneath the Earth. To the Atlantean human beings, the Reptilians were demonic entities.

They also fled to adjacent landmasses that remained above water, including Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific islands, Japan, the Philippines, Hawaii, parts of Central and South America, and North America west of the San Andreas Fault. That strip of California land belongs to the part of the Lemurian tectonic plate that did not sink. They also remained underground on Venus.
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by TheKrakon: 6:48pm On May 29, 2022
I for one believe there is a hidden story behind humanity. We are too different and supirior to other life on earth to be accidental.

5 Likes

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 6:48pm On May 29, 2022
Underground and Inner-Earth Habitations of Reptilians

The Reptilians were now marooned inside the Earth. The Martian refugees who had been living inside Mars for several hundred years decided to colonize the Earth, probably at the urging of the Federation, who wanted to make certain that the surface of the planet remained in human hands.

The Martians settled in what is now southern Iraq and Kuwait, already inhabited by a small, primitive human population. The Martians were greeted as gods, and they created a highly developed civilization in Sumer. They also continued to attack the Reptilian lunar colony, and together with the Maldekians, they dispossessed the Reptilians from the moon.

The moon-based Reptilians fled to Earth and joined the underground colonies. The Atlan civilization could now grow and expand without any direct interference.

Meanwhile, as the new human race began to populate the surface world, the Federation kept a watchful eye on the entire situation.

The Reptilians created an entire civilization inside the planet. Remember that they were very adept at hollowing out planets and creating underground colonies and that they arrived in this solar system inside what is now Venus.

They built a seven-layer complex under the Indian subcontinent, where they founded a capital city known as Bhogovita. There were two main entrances, one near Benares and the other in the mountains surrounding Lake Manosarovar in Tibet, west of Lhasa. They created deep tunnels crisscrossing the planet, some as deep as two hundred miles down, and took over the entire subsurface world, creating underground highways.

They Reptilians built tubes containing fast, subway-like vehicles that can travel to any point on the Earth within a few hours. Thus they were able to travel rapidly all over the globe
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 6:58pm On May 29, 2022
Entry points to Inner Earth

There are entry points to the inner Earth at the poles that can be seen from space. You can find this in old NASA photos of the earth, although now these holes at the poles are blurred out in recent photos.

This would explain why the Reptilians founded a major colony under Antarctica.

Numerous cave entrances to the inner Earth exist in the Rocky Mountains and Sierra Mountains in the western United States, as well as less numerous openings in the Ozarks and Appalachian Mountains.

Entries also exist in the Alps, Himalayas, Andes, and the Caribbean.

There are also numerous sub-oceanic entry points, particularly in the deep trenches of the Pacific Ocean, the Caribbean Sea, and the Atlantic submarine mountain ranges, especially on or near the Azores, Canary Islands, and the Falklands.

The reptilians created the famed underworld cities of Akkadia, Agartha, Hyperborea, and Shamballa that are sought by explorers to this very day. These cities are built along the inside wall of the inner crust that lines the interior of the Earth.

1 Like

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by THeGamerBTL: 7:00pm On May 29, 2022
I love this writeup. I have also read the stories of the ANNUNAKIS and how they created the human race and I believe there has to be some truth to this.

2 Likes

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 7:04pm On May 29, 2022
THeGamerBTL:
I love this writeup. I have also read the stories of the ANNUNAKIS and how they created the human race and I believe there has to be some truth to this.

Every ancient civilization says the same thing; they all claim to have been created by Gods who came down to earth. Of course these beings weren't exactly Gods, but were advanced humanoid geneticists. But humans of the time looked to them as Gods.

The word Annunaki literally means: Beings that came down from the sky

The information I'm sharing is the finished product of my research.

2 Likes

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 7:09pm On May 29, 2022
From that secure redoubt, with all the entrances carefully guarded, the Reptilians quietly plotted their recapture of the Earth, a planet of which they believed they had rightful ownership. They knew they only had a short time before the new human population would grow to enormous proportion

However, that was not necessarily a problem. Since the humans would all be turned into slaves as on the other planets in their empire, the more the better. The first task in the Reptilians’ battle plan was to wreak vengeance on their mortal enemies from Lyra who had slain the dinosaurs and sunk their continent beneath the waves, the Atlans. For, if nothing else, the Reptilians are a vengeful race.

It was true that the Reptilians had agreed at Hatona to peacefully turn the Earth over to the new race that would populate the planet. But to them, agreements were simply a means of lulling opponents to inaction ignored or violated as needed.

The Federation knew this and never believed for a minute that the Reptilians would cease their campaign to take over the Earth. However, they believed confidently that they could now fight fire with fire and that the new human race would fight intelligently and heroically to defend their home world.

The Federation was totally prepared for the Reptilians to use their usual tactics of subterfuge, infiltration, lies, and deception, and to deploy their most potent weaponry: genetic hybridization and mind control through propaganda. But, they reasoned, the new Homo sapi-ens sapiens would recognize those now overused techniques and would uncover the plots and fight to the death for freedom and liberty.

Both sides recognized that, yes, Earth was a great prize, but this confrontation was really all about the solar system, and Earth was the key to the solar system. The Federation was not going to allow this Sol system to become another Lyra. Every skirmish and battle would be contested to the bitter end
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 7:13pm On May 29, 2022
History becomes Legend, Legend becomes Myth, Myth becomes a Disney Movie

~ CHARLES ALEXANDER MOFFAT (2002)

3 Likes

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by tommy589(m): 7:14pm On May 29, 2022
I don't know how electromagnetic pulse weapon works, but findings from several mammoths found in Siberia indicated they got frozen at the same time without warning of an impending doom. It is normal for animals to defend or run from attackers, but in this case no sign of struggle

1 Like

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 7:15pm On May 29, 2022
tommy589:
I don't know how electromagnetic pulse weapon works, but findings from several mammoths found in Siberia indicated they got frozen at the same time without warning of an impending doom. It is normal for animals to defend or run from attackers, but in this case no sign of struggle

Interesting. I didn't even know this.
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by brosom(m): 7:19pm On May 29, 2022
Now you capture my interest wink,

Grab my popcorn behind the blue cotten cool
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by Internet22: 7:20pm On May 29, 2022
How about Africans creation? I'm sure we evolved from the low IQ species grin

3 Likes

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 7:24pm On May 29, 2022
ATLANTIS

The Atlantean civilization was at the height of its power and influence when Lemuria sank beneath the waves around fifty thousand years ago.

Now free of the Reptilian threat, the Atlans could devote their efforts to creating a utopian culture. In this golden age, Atlantis was a flourishing, advanced civilization. The arts and sciences were well developed, and the citizens enjoyed the fruits of peace and prosperity.

The Atlans were directly descended from the Lyrans, who were known to have had a highly civilized society based on an agricultural economy and who fled to the Pleiades after the Reptilian invasion. Those Lyran refugees came from the very earliest humanoid origins in this galaxy, and so, of course, they did not have a Reptilian brain.

This may explain why they were able to develop such a highly evolved egalitarian society. The Atlans attempted to re-create on Earth the paradise their ancestors had built on their planet in Lyra.

Ancient books containing descriptions of the Atlantean civilization and histories of the Atlanteans have either been lost or destroyed. Apparently, this loss and destruction was purposeful.

In his book Masters of the World, written in 1974, French prehistorian and archaeologist Robert Charroux says,

“The true history of civilization is forbidden. Powerful conspiracies try to allow only a distorted version to be expressed. Our social and religious history has been falsified for thousands of years, ever since the Egyptians, forgetting or ignoring the truths handed to them by their ancestors

1 Like

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 7:29pm On May 29, 2022
Further exacerbating the cover-up of human prehistory was the devastating incineration of the Great Library of Alexandria by the Romans.

This was a catastrophic loss, since there were, no doubt, ancient scrolls from Atlantis and Lemuria lost in the conflagration.

In the Americas, the Spanish conquistadores burned priceless old manuscripts about prehistory that probably confirmed the Atlantean immigration into Central America.

In his Internet article “Suppressed Archaeology,” author, journalist, and documentary filmmaker Will Hart says:

"Is the true history of planet earth being suppressed? There are many archaeological finds, which don’t get recognized because they don’t fit into the official establishment record of how life on earth evolved. Why is this? What are they trying to keep hidden?.It can only be presumed that there is some history that they don’t want people to know about. In other words, we are being lied to about the real history of planet earth. Like the burning of the library at Alexandria, keeping the public in the dark has come to be a feature of our current world ruler"
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by nickyj19: 7:32pm On May 29, 2022
grin this faceless film sweet ooo
op try dey add picture na undecided
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by Rosaline5000: 7:32pm On May 29, 2022
This will make a great TV show smiley
We have the Reptiles plotting underground to take back their planet back from the inferior beings they helped in creating, maybe there will be a prophecy of a "Chosen one" that will helped them defeat humans and the Federation.
Then we have on the Human side a secret "Order" that has been tasks for thousands of years to keeping the secrets of their Origin and their greatest foe "The Dracons" This "Order" have their members in all top influential people, presidents, Supertars, Scientists and all their masterplan is to protect the Earth from the Dracons lol.
Then a child is born bla bla bla and it's turns out to be the one The Reptiles aka Draco has been waiting for to lead the war for the Apocalypse and then the story goes from there with the "Order" trying to kill this young man and an "Order" soldier which turns out to be the daughter of an high ranking "Order" member falls in love with the chosen Reptile one.
Will their Love survive

Dont mind me hyper imagination lol
Continue the story I am enjoying it

2 Likes

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 7:44pm On May 29, 2022
Rosaline5000:
This will make a great TV show smiley
We have the Reptiles plotting underground to take back their planet back from the inferior beings they helped in creating, maybe there will be a prophecy of a "Chosen one" that will helped them defeat humans and the Federation.
Then we have on the Human side a secret "Order" that has been tasks for thousands of years to keeping the secrets of their Origin and their greatest foe "The Dracons" This "Order" have their members in all top influential people, presidents, Supertars, Scientists and all their masterplan is to protect the Earth from the Dracons lol.
Then a child is born bla bla bla and it's turns out to be the one The Reptiles aka Draco has been waiting for to lead the war for the Apocalypse and then the story goes from there with the "Order" trying to kill this young man and an "Order" soldier which turns out to be the daughter of an high ranking "Order" member falls in love with the chosen Reptile one.
Will their Love survive

Dont mind me hyper imagination lol
Continue the story I am enjoying it

The information I'm sharing is indeed interesting, as it should be, and your fictionalized addition is equally interesting, but the story I'm sharing is the truth about the history of our planet. Reptilians are real. The Reptilians are found in the literature of multiple ancient cultures across the globe.

Jainism and Hindu talk about the 'NAGA' whom they describe as 'half-human half-serpent deities'.

The aztecs used to worship the 'Quetzalcoatl' whom they
described as the "serpent-like God".

The Hopi Indians in North America referred to a race of
reptoids called the 'Sheti', translated "Snake-Brothers".

In Africa, shamans claim to bear extensive esoteric
knowledge of a race of reptilian beings called the Chitauri,
whom they say control the Earth.

Chinese, Korean and Japanese legends talk about a race of
reptilian beings called the "Kappa".

The Hebrews tell about a serpent being that orchestrated the
fall of man

In our current time there have been multiple claims of reptilian sightings by different people.

The natives of Dulce, New Mexico report of seeing them all the time and even know about some of the entrances to their underground caverns.

There have been Whistle blowers like Phil Schneider who claimed to have engaged in warfare with these beings in their underground bases. Phil however was found strangled to death in his home after escaping multiple assassination attempts by the US government due to him sharing this information.

I could go on and on, but this would derial the thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Borrowed 50k From Jumia Pay Loan App / Motherless Man: Emotionally Unavailable? / My Prety Wife Alwayz LockUP At Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.