Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

The True Origin Of Humans. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The True Origin Of Humans. (5612 Views)

I Avoid These 7 Types Of Humans / Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids / See Why You Shouldn't Get Cursed By Fresh And Expired Nude Pics Of Humans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 2:30pm On May 30, 2022
Fashdeejay:
You've been reading books that are based on someone's fiction. It is an interesting read for ufo conspiratists but compared to the reality of it, it's purely nonrealistic and purely fictional. But I did enjoy the book by Brian Scot about the planet maldek.... Like I said, beautiful read but purely fictional.

The story I just wrote about isn't someone's fiction, it's an account cobbled from different sources, mainly an alien being that was retrieved from a crashsite by native Indians and his account on the history of our planet was documented. Some of the story is also derived from accounts by contactees, remote viewers and those versed in esoteric knowledge.

Names like Maldek and Atlantis might sound fictional but they represent ancient worlds that existed in times past.

I'll go further to post more accounts on humanities history that mirror the one I just posted.
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 2:37pm On May 30, 2022
History of Planet Earth according to a Reptilian Female who made contact with a human far back in 1999.

The account I'm about to share was documented in December of 1999. It's part of a transcript by a Swedish man who interviewed a reptilian Female being in a warm house in samll town in south of sweden

I'll just be posting parts of the interview.

Please keep an open mind. A lot of this dovetails with the account of our history that I already shared. Note that this account are independent completely from different sources.
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 3:05pm On May 30, 2022
Question 1: Who are you or what are you? Are you an extraterrestrial species or can your be found on this planet

Answer: As you can see with your own eyes, I'm not a human being like you and I'm no real mammal despite my partly mammal like body features which are as a result of evolution. I'm a female reptile being belonging to a very old reptilian race and we are native to this planet and we've lived on this planet for millions of years. We are described in your religious writings and many ancient cultures were aware of our presence and we were worshiped like Gods by some of these cultures. For example, the Egyptians and the Inca and some other old tribes.

Some of your religions for example your christian religion has misunderstand our role in your creation and describes us as evil serpents in their writings. This is wrong. Your human race was genetically engineered by aliens and we were more or less just passive visitors of this accelerated evolution process.

You must know some of your scientists have already supposed this; that your species had evolved in a naturally completely impossible speed within just 2-3 millions of years. This is absolutely impossible because evolution is a much slower process if it's natural but you have not understood this. Your creation is artificial and was done by genetic engineering, not by us but by an alien species.

If you ask me if I'm an extraterrestrial, I must answer no! We are native terrans. We have some colonies in the solar system but we originate on this planet. It's in fact our planet and not yours. It was never yours.

1 Like

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by HairyBalls: 3:32pm On May 30, 2022
OurTruth:
Question 1: Who are you or what are you? Are you an extraterrestrial species or can your be found on this planet

Answer: As you can see with your own eyes, I'm not a human being like you and I'm no real mammal despite my partly mammal like body features which are as a result of evolution. I'm a female reptile being belonging to a very old reptilian race and we are native to this planet and we've lived on this planet for millions of years. We are described in your religious writings and many ancient cultures were aware of our presence and we were worshiped like Gods by some of these cultures. For example, the Egyptians and the Inca and some other old tribes.

Some of your religions for example your christian religion has misunderstand our role in your creation and describes us as evil serpents in their writings. This is wrong. Your human race was genetically engineered by aliens and we were more or less just passive visitors of this accelerated evolution process.

You must know some of your scientists have already supposed this; that your species had evolved in a naturally completely impossible speed within just 2-3 millions of years. This is absolutely impossible because evolution is a much slower process if it's natural but you have not understood this. Your creation is artificial and was done by genetic engineering, not by us but by an alien species.
I've got a question

What happens when we die?

Is that the end of our purpose or do we get transported to another dimension entirely?
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 3:35pm On May 30, 2022
HairyBalls:

I've got a question

What happens when we die?

Is that the end of our purpose or do we get transported to another dimension entirely?

I've already answered this question in a previous thread. Just check my profile.

1 Like

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 3:54pm On May 30, 2022
Question 2: What is your name?

Answer: This is difficult, because your human tongue may not be able to pronounce it correctly and a mispronounciation of our names is very offensive for some of our kind. Our language is very different from yours.

Unlike humans, we have only a single, unique name which is characterized by a way of speaking and which is given not to children, but to adolescents in a special procedure at a time of either spiritual or scientific enlightenment and awareness. I would appreciate if you don't call me by my real name with your human tongue. I prefer you call me Larceta. This is the name I generally use when I'm among humans.
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 4:13pm On May 30, 2022
Question 3: How old are?

Answer: We measure the time not like you in astronomical years and in the revolving of the earth around sun, because usually we live beneath the surface of the planet

Our time measurement depends on periodically returning cycles in the Earth's magnetic field and according to this and said with your numbers, I'm today, let me calculate, 57,653 cycles old. I've reached my adult phase and my awareness 16337 cycles ago. This is a very important date for us. According to your human time scale, I'm around 28 years old.
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 4:26pm On May 30, 2022
Question 4: What is your task? Do you have a job like us?

Answer: To say it in your words, I'm a curious student of the social behavior of your species. That's why I'm here and talk to you, and thats why I have revealed my real nature to you and that's why I give you all that secret information, and why I will try to answer all the questions on your many sheets of paper honestly.

I will see how you react, and how others of your kind react. There are so many crazies and liars of your kind on this planet who claim to know the truth about us, about UFOs and about aliens and so on, and some of you believe their lies.

I'm interested to see how your species react if you make the truth which I will tell you now, public. I'm quite sure every one of you will refuse to believe my words, but I hope I'm wrong, because you will need to understand if you are to survive the coming years.
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 4:45pm On May 30, 2022
Question 5: Are UFOs real flying objects piloted by extraterrestrials or do they belong to your species?

Answer: Some observed UFOs as you call them belong to us, but most of them aren't ours. Most of the mysterious flying objects in the sky are not technological devices but mainly misinterpretation of natural phenomenon that your scientists have not understood, like spontaneous plasma flares in the high atmosphere.

But nevertheless, some UFOs are real craft belonging to your own species, especially to your military, or to other alien species, or at last to us, but a minority of sighted craft belongs really to us, because we are generally very careful with our movements in the atmosphere and we have special ways to hide our crafts.

If you read a report about the sighting of a metallic bright grey cigar shaped cylindrical object with a length of, there are different types. Let me say between 20 and 260 of your metres, and if this object had made a very deep humming sound, and if there were five bright red lights on the metallic surface of the cigar, one at the top, one in the middle and three at the end, then it would mean that one of you has sighted one of our ships.

It would also mean that it was partly defect or one of us was not careful enough. We have also a very small fleet of disk shaped craft, but such UFOs belong usually to an alien species. Triangular UFOs belong generally to your own military but they use foreign alien technology to build them.

To see one of our craft, you should have a look at the skies over the artic, the artactic and over the mountains in Andalusia.
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by Fashdeejay(m): 5:57pm On May 30, 2022
OurTruth:

The story I just wrote about isn't someone's fiction, it's an account cobbled from different sources, mainly an alien being that was retrieved from a crashsite by native Indians and his account on the history of our planet was documented. Some of the story is also derived from accounts by contactees, remote viewers and those versed in esoteric knowledge.

Names like Maldek and Atlantis might sound fictional but they represent ancient worlds that existed in times past.

I'll go further to post more accounts on humanities history that mirror the one I just posted.

I know about the story of the lost city of Atlantis. But when you read into it, how did the supposed alien life form communicate? How did they know exactly what story the alien was telling? Who interpreted the language? There are so many holes in the story, from maldek to Pluto not being a planetary body, to interstellar light speed travel, to humanoids and reptilian warriors, there is no strong evidence to corroborate the story.
I respect your belief and all, but a story about being settlers from another Galaxy is quite ..... Weird and interesting at the same time.
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by okoroemeka(m): 6:35pm On May 30, 2022
OurTruth:
ATLANTEAN TECHNOLOGY

The Atlanteans used laser rays and crystals to fuel their power plants. There was a huge ‘Firestone’ with power generated by filtering the rays of the sun through ruby prisms, which concentrated energy upon instruments connected in the transportation complex by remote control.

Inside a huge dome with a sliding roof, cosmic energy stations transmitted beams that could be turned up so high, they became the famous Death Ray.”

Inventor and visionary Nikola Tesla, who claimed to have “off-planet” sources of information and appeared to be tuned in to Atlantean information, described a possible death ray. Tesla said that it could “destroy anything approaching within 200 miles and will provide a wall of power” and would “make any country, large or small, impregnable against armies, airplanes, and other means for attack.”

Tesla’s version was really a potent particle-beam accelerator, something that is now in the arsenals of both the United States and Russia. But apparently, the Atlantean version could somehow exponentially amplify the power of the sun’s rays using the Firestone.

Atlantean scientists had also developed an antimatter weapon. When a beam of anti-matter comes in contact with ordinary matter, it instantaneously converted it into invisible energy. In other words, it vaporized it.

No wonder traces of Atlantean buildings and cities are so hard to find. They were converted into invisible energy. It is said that one of these anti-matter rays is still operating in the Bermuda Triangle, underwater & has been causing ships and planes to disappear.”
now this is pure fantasy,there is nothing like Atlantis but a fantasy,the remains that fuelled the speculation was an island civilization that was submerged in the Mediterranean Sea during a violent volcanic eruption and subsequent tsunami,it is believed to be an ancient minoan civilization.
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 6:46pm On May 30, 2022
okoroemeka:
now this is pure fantasy,there is nothing like Atlantis but a fantasy,the remains that fuelled the speculation was an island civilization that was submerged in the Mediterranean Sea during a violent volcanic eruption and subsequent tsunami,it is believed to be an ancient minoan civilization.

Not true. The history of Atlantis has been discussed by academics dating back to Plato who received information about this Ancient civilization from the Egyptian esoteric schools. The story of Atlantis dates back to thousands of years ago..

Nonetheless, the term Atlantis is just a common term used to indicate an advanced ancient civilization that thrived on this Earth long ago before the ice age. Such a civilization had a hand in the transfer of advanced technology to different ancient human civilizations.

History is replete with evidence of the use of advanced technology at ancient sites like Gobekli tepe, Puma panku and the Giza plateau. It is believed that this advanced technology was handed down to these cultures that thrived around these sites by an earlier more advanced civilization.
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by IMO01: 6:52pm On May 30, 2022
U see

Our origins as humans is a very very complex topic

It's beyond Adam and eve.

U see once upon a time the gods arrived on earth.

They meet humans who were not really advanced.

They came to earth to search for monoatomic gold

The humans were slaves to the gods but at a time humans waged war with the gods

The gods decided to create their own breed of humans

Thats the beginning of Adam and eve to understand our origin you must study Sumerian origins.

From Anton parks translation of Sumerian tablet

The garden of Eden was called a concentration camp for the gods for their experiment.

Before Adam and eve humans were already on earth

But some gods wants their seed to exist with mankind.

Noah was hybrid if you read the book of enoch you'll see that lamech noah father accused noah mother of sleeping with angels. Noah eyes was to bright for a human being

1 Like

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by IMO01: 6:53pm On May 30, 2022
Just study trans humanism you'll observe that really humans are just an expirement
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 7:20pm On May 30, 2022
Question 6: As you have not allowed me to make photos, what would be very useful to prove your real existence and the truth of this story? Can you describe yourself detailed?

Answer: I know that it would be helpful to prove the authenticity of this if you could make some photos of me. You humans are very skeptic and that's good for us and for the real alien species acting secretly on this planet. So even if you had such photos, many of your kind will say that they are frauds, that I'm just a masked human woman or something like that. That would be very offensive for me. You must understand that I can't give you permission to make photos of me or my equipment. This has various reasons that I want not to discuss with you further.

But one of the reasons is the keeping up of the secrecy of our existence. Another reason is more religious. Nevertheless, you have permission to make drawings of my look and of my equipment I can show you later.

I can also try to describe myself, but I doubt that others of your kind will be able to imagine my real look just from simple words, because the automatic denial of the existence of reptilian species and generally of any other intelligent species other than your own is part of the programming of your mind.

Well, I'll try.

Imagine the body of a normal human woman and you have a first good imagination of my body. Like you, I have a head, two arms, two hands, two legs and two feet, and the proportions of my body are like yours.

As I'm female I have two breasts. Despite our reptile origin, we have started to give milk to our babies during the evolution process. This happened around 30 million years ago, because this is the best thing to keep the young alive.
Evolution had done this for your species already in the dinosaur age and a little bit later, also for us. This doesnt mean that we are now real mammals, but our breasts are not as large as those of a human woman and the size are generally equal for every female of my kind.

The external reproduction organs are for both sexes smaller than those of humans but they are visible and they have the same function as yours. Another gift of evolution to our species.

My skin is mainly of a green-beige colour, more pale green and we have some patterns of brown irregular dots. Each dot of the size of 1 cm to 2 cm on our skin and on our face. The patterns are different for both sexes but females have more, especially more on the lower body and on the face.
You can see them in my case as two lines over the eyebrows crossing my forehead, at my cheek and at my chin.

My eyes are a little bit larger than human eyes. For this reason we can see better in the darkness. We have a small bright green Iris which is surrounded by large black pupils. Males have a dark green Iris. The pupil is slit and can change its size from a small black line to a wider open egg shaped oval. Our retina is very light sensitive.
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 7:21pm On May 30, 2022
Continuation

We have external round ears but they are smaller and not so curved as yours. But we can hear better because our ears are more sensitive to sonic. We can also hear a wider range of sonic. There is a muscle or lid over the ears which can completely close them, for example under water.

Our nose is more pointed and there is a Vshaped curve in the nostrils which enabled our ancestors to see temperature. We have lost most of this ability but we can still feel temperature much better with this organ.

Our lips are shaped like yours, but those of females are little bit largers than males, both of a pale brown color and our teeth are very wide and strong and a little bit longer and sharper than your soft mammal teeth.

We have no different hair colour like you. But there is a tradition to colour the hair in different ages. And the original colour is like mine a greenish brown. Our hair are thicker and stronger than yours and they grow very slow. In addition, the head is the only part of our body where we have hairs.

The colour of our bodies are green-beige like the face and there are scale-like structures on the legs, over the kneww and upper arms over the elbow.

Our fingers are a little bit longer and thinner than your human fingers and our skin on the palm is plain. We have no lines like you but again, scalelike skin structure and brown dots. Both sexes have the dots on the palm and we have no fingerprints like you.

If you touch my skin you will see that it is smoother than your hairy skin. There are four sharp horns on the upside or both middle fingers. The fingernails are grey and generally longer than yours. You see that my nails are not so long and round at the top, this is because I'm female. Males have sharp pointed nails with a length of sometimes five or six or your centimeters.

The following feature is very different from your body and part of our Reptilian origin. If you touch the backside of my upper body you will feel a hard bony line through my clothing. This is not my spine but a very difficult shaped external plate structure of skin and tissue following exactly a spine from the head to the hip. There is an extremely high number of nerves and blood vessels in the structure and in the plates which are around 2 or 3 cm long and very touch sensitive.

This is the reason why we have always problems to sit in chairs with a back like this chair. The main task of these small plates beside a role in our sexuality is simply the regulation of our body temperature and if we sit in natural or artificial sunlight, this plates become more blood filled and the vessels become wider and the sun is able to heat our reptile blood which circulates through the body and through the plates for many degrees and that gives us a great pleasure.

What else is different from your kind? Oh we have no navel because we were born in a different way to your mammal birth.

Other external differences from your kind are minor. I won't mention them all now as most are not visible if we wear clothing. I hope the description of my body is detailed enough. I'd advise you to make some drawings.
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 7:36pm On May 30, 2022
I'll like to add that the description above matches a lot of recent accounts of reptilians by abductees, contactees, remote viewers, those who had personal encounters, description by African shamans like credo muttua and spiritually gifted people with their third eye open. This is one of the reasons I take this interview account seriously.
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 8:25pm On May 30, 2022
Question 7: What kind of clothing do you generally wear? I suppose this isn't how your dress normally

Answer: No, I wear his human clothing only when I'm among humans. To be honest, it's not very comfortable for me to wear these tight things. It's a very unusual feeling. If we are in our homes, which means in our subterranean home or in our large artificial sun areas, and if we are together with others near to our own name, we are usually naked.

Is this shocking for you? When we are in the public and together with many others of my species we wear very wide and soft clothing made of thin light stuff.

I have told you that many parts of our bodies are very touch sensitive, mostly the back plates, so we can't feel comfortable in tight clothing because it can hurt us. Man and woman wear often the same kind of clothing, but the colours are different for the sexes.
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 8:38pm On May 30, 2022
Question 8: Do you have you a tail like normal reptiles?

Answer: Do you see one? We have no visible tail. If you look at our skeleton, there is only a small rounded bone at the end of our spine behind the pelvis. This is a useless rudiment of the the tail of our ancestors but it's not visible from the outside.

Oh, our embryos have tails during the first months of development, but these tail dissapear before they are born. A tail makes only sense for a primitive species which tries to walk on two legs and must have the balance with the tail. But our skeleton had changed during evolution and our spine is nearly in the shape as yours. So we need no tail to stay on two feet.
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 9:11pm On May 30, 2022
Question 9: You said that you are born in a different way to us. Do you lay eggs?

Answer: Yes, but not like your birds or primitive reptiles. Actually the embryo grows in a protein liquid inside the mother's womb. But there is also an egg shaped but very thin cover around it that fills the whole womb. The embryo within this egg doesn't depend on the mother for nutrients as it has every substance it needs to develop.

There is also a cord like your navel cord which is connected to point hidden behind the back plates. When the baby is going to be born the whole leg is pressed through the vagina covered in the slimy protein substance and the baby comes out of the soft egg after some minutes.

These two holes in our middle fingers are instinctively used for babies to break through the egg to take their first breathe. Our young are not so large as your babies when they are born. They are between 30 and 35 of your centimeters tall. The egg is around 40 of your centimeters tall. This is because our vagina is smaller than a human one.
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth: 9:12pm On May 30, 2022
Question 10: What do you eat?

Answer: Generally various things like you; flesh, fruits, vegetables, special kinds of fungus from subterranean farms and other things.

We can also eat and digest some substances which are poisonous for you. The main difference between you and us is that we must eat flesh, because our body needs the proteins.

We can't live completely vegetarian like your kind because our digestion will stop working and we will die after some weeks or maybe months without flesh.

Many of us eat raw flesh or other things which will be disgusting for you. Personally, I prefer cooked flesh and certain surface fruits like apples or oranges.
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by Ovulo: 3:38pm On May 31, 2022
OurTruth:
Question 10: What do you eat?

Answer: Generally various things like you; flesh, fruits, vegetables, special kinds of fungus from subterranean farms and other things.

We can also eat and digest some substances which are poisonous for you. The main difference between you and us is that we must eat flesh, because our body needs the proteins.

We can't live completely vegetarian like your kind because our digestion will stop working and we will die after some weeks or maybe months without flesh.

Many of us eat raw flesh or other things which will be disgusting for you. Personally, I prefer cooked flesh and certain surface fruits like apples or oranges.

What a wonderful work your doing man! Fire on brother,unleash the long hidden secret which has kept us from evolving into a far more advanced entities.

We are grateful.

1 Like

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by Canvass: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dmacqh:
The way “ Theorists “ describe events with magnanimous numbers always surprise me .
Quoting billons of years ...like wtf.

“ ... Meanwhile, there were conflicts between the two underground civilizations on Mars, and the Martians petitioned the Federation to remove the Maldekians to another planet. The Federation viewed this as another golden opportunity to surround the Reptilians on Earth with motivated Reptilian opponents... “

... who saw the conflicts ... let’s see the petition... how do you know they got motivated... story time .

See the way you gave them names , they created this , destroyed that, travelled to this place , killed that ... did this and that ..,ol.

I follow NASA . Astronomy was one of my best fields. I studied Field Astronomy 1 and 2 for 1 year . I had encyclopedia from the age of 4 .

Fact is , humans will keep on guessing . They will keep on sourcing . These things aren’t to be taken as hard facts but fictions .
I was surprised how you described moon creation.

Can air form body ? Can wind form soul ? Can eruptions form breath ?
Evolution of earth will only give us new earthy formations.
I enjoyed your post though .
Fact is humans have been existing trillions of years . We know the form . Adam and angels are the first humans .

Going further , may arose the questions, how did God , Source , Creator , Light etc came into Being ?
Also I’ve my believe rooted in Duality.

I believe in Almighty God .

About believing in Almighty God, I agree with you absolutely as this story does not disprove His existence.
The reptilians met a pre-existing hostile entities in the inner sanctum of the earth that they subdued. The entities are the ones the shamans, magicians and spiritists commune with and they requires blood to cooperate with humans, according to Mr Ourtruth.
The question is who created these hostile entities and how did they get to earth before everyone else? There is a grand designer who created all and He is the almighty we seek.

1 Like

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by Highman56: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
OurTruth:

This isn't a work of fiction. It's the culmination of over 10 years of my research. I'm posting truth that has been supported by different sources. Every information I post is fact.

You can check my other threads.
even if u spent 100years in research it can still be fiction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by marsman: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
I am just glad we are finally putting Nairaland to good use.

1 Like

Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by logicalhumour: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
I saw that 1hr+ Phil Schneider's last lecture before his death... He briefly stated that up to 11 alien species have lived among us (he claimed that 9 species were still roaming earth as at the time of that lecture). And of the 11, only two (2) were benevolent (I.e, only two had good intentions for humans)

He further said something like the two benevolent species left, leaving us in the hand of the sinister/malevolent ones.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9COrANDQvWg
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by OurTruth2: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
Very insightful responses so far. @logicalhumour
Thanks.
Re: The True Origin Of Humans. by Omoawoke: 2:49am On Mar 10
OurTruth:
Lyran Humanoids

The humanoids in this galaxy were, at that time, concentrated in the Lyran star system, where they had established peaceful and advanced agricultural communities on several planets, and they traded with each other.

The Lyran star cluster was the home base for humanoids in this galaxy.

When I use the term Humanoids what I mean is human like beings that resemble humans today as we are, but with slight differences.

An example of a humanoid alien race is the picture below of the corpse of the "moon girl" recovered from the secret Apollo 20 moon mission. She was recovered from a cigar-shaped space craft on a location on the moon. She was said to have died a very long time ago but preserved due to the temperature and atmosphere of the moon.

More info about the moon girl and secret moon missions is on my previous threads.

They have taken out this video from YouTube. Can’t find it anywhere. Please do you have the video ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Date With Nairaland Babe At Shoprite Today With PICTURE / See What A Girl Used To Cook For Her Boyfriend...it'll Shock You / Women Pretend Like They Don't Like It But They Love It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.