Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,116 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent (2018 Views)

Nigerian Slay Queen Goes Viral For Touching Herself As She Smokes / Unemployed Man Charged For Touching Woman’s Breast / Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by ReloadedNG(m): 7:06am On May 30, 2022
Click and open the link below to read the full story there

↓↓↓

https://reloaded.ng/man-arraigned-for-touching-womans-brests-without-consent/

↑↑↑

1 Like

Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by Islandlady(f): 7:07am On May 30, 2022
Good arrest them all, even if they smile seductively or look seductively without our consent arrest them!

Rape case is too much in our society this days, Anyways it is a Mad world undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by Tonypens48(m): 7:08am On May 30, 2022
Serves him right grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:10am On May 30, 2022
Sentence him to life imprisonment ASAP..he should go play with his fellow monsters.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by Pussyassasin(m): 7:28am On May 30, 2022
Just for touching bress?
The future is wicked undecided
Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by orisa37: 8:28am On May 30, 2022
If he touched the Breasts in Daytime and in public glare, the boy is a Mental Case.
But if he did it in secret, under cover or in the Night, he is just a play boy. The girl is mischievous.
Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by Bluezy13(m): 8:33am On May 30, 2022
As long as it is a woman accusing a man of sexual harassment, I do not believe he is guilty until he himself admits it or there is solid evidence.

Experience has taught me that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by orisa37: 8:40am On May 30, 2022
Sentence him to life imprisonment for just touching a common miserable BREAST?
Then ATIKU AND TINUBU WILL GO FOR HANGING FOR TOUCHING THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT AT THE GARDEN.
Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by Silentgroper(m): 8:49am On May 30, 2022
So when females touch males breast too.. Can we report case of sexual harrasment against them
Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by Nobody: 8:54am On May 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Good arrest them all, even if they smile seductively or look seductively without our consent arrest them!

Rape case is too much in our society this days, Anyways it is a Mad world undecided

Arrest for a smile? Haba isn’t that too harsh baby?

But yeah our women, especially the dimes like you, must be protected always kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by Nonexisting: 9:04am On May 30, 2022
If you look well now, na this nonsense he touch. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by Oturatetuala(m): 9:12am On May 30, 2022
Men self should start reporting the female gender too for inappropriate touching too.

He get one amaka girl for my area, I won use am as scape goat.

1 Like

Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by Johnycastro18: 1:06pm On May 30, 2022
This is injustice, sad

I am very sure the breasts in question has been sucked beyond redemption, and are now fallen flat like slippers.... sad

Why arraign a man for merely touching such fallen soldiers, that cannot rise to the stand of duty......with a good lawyer I see him walking free from court, this I have seen sad

1 Like

Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by Emmanuel909090: 2:25pm On May 30, 2022
See where breast, has kept this one.
Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by BigRocky: 2:29pm On May 30, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Arrest for a smile? Haba isn’t that too harsh baby?

But yeah our women, especially the dimes like you, must be protected always kiss

Ordinary pant,you no go see!
Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 30, 2022
BigRocky:

Ordinary pant,you no go see!

Sorry o. Woman bodyguard. We know your type grin grin
Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by BigRocky: 2:59pm On May 30, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Sorry o. Woman bodyguard. We know your type grin grin

There are 1000 ways to get a woman,simping aren't one.

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know#92715467.

Go through that link and educate yourself
Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 30, 2022
BigRocky:

There are 1000 ways to get a woman,simping aren't one.

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know#92715467.

Go through that link and educate yourself

Baba you have a problem o. Why you carry the matter for head?. I’m here catching cruise with the babe and you are foaming in the mouth. You think Nairaland is where I seriously go looking for women? grin

Abeg if you like the babe shoot your shot i no hold you.. instead of attacking me.

And keep your stupid link. I don’t any help getting pvssy okay? angry

Simp keee you there wayray.
Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by BigRocky: 3:55pm On May 30, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Baba you have a problem o. Why you carry the matter for head?. I’m here catching cruise with the babe and you are foaming in the mouth. You think Nairaland is where I seriously go looking for women? grin

Abeg if you like the babe shoot your shot i no hold you.. instead of attacking me.

And keep your stupid link. I don’t any help getting pvssy okay? angry

Simp keee you there wayray.

How many times the babe dun catch cruise with you? lol

And The weyrey babe no even reply your ass kiss
Didn't attack you though,you were just been over defensive.
Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 30, 2022
BigRocky:

How many times the babe dun catch cruise with you? lol

And The weyrey babe no even reply your ass kiss
Didn't attack you though,you were just been over defensive.

I can recommend a very good psychiatrist for you bro. Free of charge. Because you’re either insane or this is some pathetic strategy to get her attention lol. I told you I know your type. Una go dey do bodyguard for woman hoping to get some coochie Lmao. And you dare call me simp.
Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by BigRocky: 5:20pm On May 30, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

I can recommend a very good psychiatrist for you bro. Free of charge. Because you’re either insane or this is some pathetic strategy to get her attention lol. I told you I know your type. Una go dey do bodyguard for woman hoping to get some coochie Lmao. And you dare call me simp.

You letting emosions get the best of you .

U say u dey catch cruise,no problem

She dun catch cruise with u bfor?u begin write novel grin

Is all love bro, seriously u are overreacting like a babe lol
Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 30, 2022
BigRocky:

You letting emosions get the best of you .

U say u dey catch cruise,no problem

She dun catch cruise with u bfor?u begin write novel grin

Is all love bro, seriously u are overreacting like a babe lol

I’m overreacting like a babe same you who puts mouth in what doesn’t concern you like a market woman. If she no reply na your headache? She relate to you or you’re just a stalker?? Did someone tell you I was doing it for replies no be cruise people dey catch for here? or is your existence so worthless and pathetic that a faceless forum like Nairaland is real life to you?

Then you send me link on how to toast woman like I told you I was starved for women. Do you even know who the Fvck you’re talking too? You even sound like someone that just started dealing with woman from the way you talk so go show that link to your cohort of degenerate incel friends because ya’ll need it more. Silly twatt
Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by BigRocky: 6:51pm On May 30, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

I’m overreacting like a babe same you who puts mouth in what doesn’t concern you like a market woman. If she no reply na your headache? She relate to you or you’re just a stalker?? Did someone tell you I was doing it for replies no be cruise people dey catch for here? or is your existence so worthless and pathetic that a faceless forum like Nairaland is real life to you?

Then you send me link on how to toast woman like I told you I was starved for women. Do you even know who the Fvck you’re talking too[b]? You even sound like someone that just started dealing with woman from the way you talk so go show that link to your cohort of degenerate incel friends because ya’ll need it more. Silly twatt

Mk it short please.

I hate long novels cry
Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by BigRocky: 6:57pm On May 30, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Then you send me link on how to toast woman like I told you I was starved for women. Do you even know who the Fvck you’re talking too? You even sound like someone that just started dealing with woman from the way you talk so go show that link to your cohort of degenerate incel friends because ya’ll need it more. Silly twatt

Too long

Mk it short pls
Re: Man Arraigned For Touching Woman’s Bre*sts Without Consent by cavreek: 6:57pm On May 30, 2022
I am guessing that he has not come across the game 'kiss or grab'
He would have used that format. Imaging his fellow inmate asking him d reason he is in prison

(1) (Reply)

New Scam? Help Me Confirm How Genuine This Is Please / Darknaija Industry / What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.