Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Interview With A Reptilian Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interview With A Reptilian Woman (5303 Views)

Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles / Please Where Is Our Reptilian Comrade Ourtruth / Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by Nobody: 7:19am On May 31, 2022
Just a neuromorphic biocomputing hubot designed by some Research as an experiment to test machine consciousness. So called Humans are being created and introduced into the world to test its polymathic abilities as future vehicles of the next 'us'.

I love immortality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 9:38am On May 31, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Do you have any picture or drawing of this reptile.

I believe that the existence of reptiles are plausible after reading zechariah sitchin's work on Anunnaki.

This is just a composite photo of a male and female reptilian made by abductees, contactees and remote viewers.

Note that each reptilian individual will have their own unique facial appearance just as it is with humans.

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 9:49am On May 31, 2022
Zulu shaman, Credo Mutua also shared drawings of the race of reptilian beings who his culture called the Chitahuri. According to him, information about the Chitahuri have been passed down his culture for hundreds of years.

He talked in detail about the reptilians being native to this planet and were present during the creation of man.

I find it interesting that Credo mutua included a third eye opening in the forehead of this reptilian beings as this suggests some form of spiritual enlightenment.

Well, lots of sources claim that the reptilians are spiritually advanced beings and they reside vibrationally in the 4th dimension along with a lot of evil inter-dimensional entities, hence why the correlation between reptilians and what you'd call the devil or Satan.

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by Teenwolf(m): 10:31am On May 31, 2022
The only reptilians that exists are demons

1 Like

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 10:37am On May 31, 2022
Teenwolf:
The only reptilians that exists are demons

Reptilians are physical and spiritual beings. Humans are also physical and spiritual beings. But the reptilians have mastered the spiritual side of their nature and are way more advanced than humans in that aspect, hence why they are able to manipulate spiritually weak humans.

Yes they can also appear as demons or dark entities in the astral realm because that's where they vibrationally reside

They also feed on humans energetically and physically, so calling them demons isn't exactly wrong. But that's just one aspect of their nature.

4 Likes

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by josh123(m): 12:22pm On May 31, 2022
Pls continue. Earth has a very long history, so many things hidden from the ordinary man

2 Likes

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by an0daGuy: 1:01pm On May 31, 2022
When I was a small child my mom brought a house help to live with us who later confessed to being a witch. The things that started happening during the 2 years that she lived with us made my parents start seeking answers until somebody intervened. In fact I still remember vividly some incredible things that happened that time. This girl was just around 15 years old that time and I was like 8 years old. that was when I started believing in witches and wizards

I later grew up and went to secondary school and university and started disbelieving in ufo’s and stuff until one night me and my friend were gisting outside when nepa too light at around 11:30pm and I was lying on my back looking up into the sky then my eyes picked up one green light moving above us coming from the west going towards the north. I stared at this green light and I knew it wasn’t a star because it was moving. I knew it wasn’t an aircraft because it was moving in a snake-like trajectory slowly and silently and the light was one single green and not blinking. It was just moving on its own. I thought I was seeing things so I tapped my friend and pointing told him to look at the light and tell me what he sees.

Omo, that my friend was silent for like one minute as we were just following the light with our eyes then he said “I don’t know” as we kept looking at that green light passing over us (not too high above us, highest like 10 stories high) yet noiseless until it disappeared in the horizon. that was the day I started believing there was something else in our skies that we were yet to discover

What of when we were sleeping in our hostel that was a bungalow. Our environment had bushes so One night around 1am we started hearing baby crying. Not one or two but like 20 different babies crying outside. We were two in the room. We both woke up but we’re scared stiff to even stand up from the bed and go near the windows to check exactly what we’re making the noises. Their cries were circling our hostel. We thought they were cats not until the crying stopped abruptly and suddenly, then THE WHOLE HOUSE STARTED VIBRATING , I kid you not, it was vibrating hard from the foundation to the roof. Then as if on cue the vibrating will stop and the cries will all begin at the same time encircling our hostel. This cycle continued for like 3 hours until it stopped. Nobody in the hostel made PIM during that ordeal and no door or window opened. We couldn’t sleep again until the sun came up. The. Doors started opening and our neighbors started coming out the we also opened our doors and came out too. We were just asking ourselves if we all experienced the same thing last night and it was affirmative. The funny thing is that nobody had the guts to open window and check whatever were the things making the noises and shaking the house. Everybody just remained paralyzed on their beds wide awake throughout the ordeal. Even the strongest guy in our hostel panicked and packed out the next semester. Since that day if someone talks of creatures like the infamous bush-baby or the ones that this op is talking about I don’t judge or question it anymore

Then now that I am a full grown man, one fraudster cornered me and used juju to do something to me that made me start seeing things that were not there and burning real objects and even my property with a strange type of fire that was even set on my body yet I didn’t feel hot or get burned. That was the day I started believing that human beings can control supernatural things

EVER SINCE I EXPERIENCED THESE THREE INCIDENTS IN MY LIFE I FINALLY REALIZED THAT I AM JUST A BABY IN THIS WORLD AND I KNOW NOTHING AND I AM NOTHING.

I JUST KEEP MY BELIEF IN THE GOD OF ABRAHAM WHILE KNOWING THAT YES THERE ARE OTHER GODS TOO.

leave science, religion, race or tribe. Humans are indeed not in charge of this earth I swear. That’s is why I am now fascinated with knowledge of these kind of things that other people dismiss just because they haven’t encountered something unbelievably strange in their lives.

If you like believe me or don’t believe me. I won’t divulge more information so my other family members or relatives won’t stumble across this post and automatically put a face to my moniker.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 31, 2022
OurTruth:

Reptilians are physical and spiritual beings. Humans are also physical and spiritual beings. But the reptilians have mastered the spiritual side of their nature and are way more advanced than humans in that aspect, hence why they are able to manipulate spiritually weak humans.

Yes they can also appear as demons or dark entities in the astral realm because that's where they vibrationally reside

They also feed on humans energetically and physically, so calling them demons isn't exactly wrong. But that's just one aspect of their nature.
What about that anunnaki stuff? undecided what's the fuss about it sef
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by OurTruth: 4:21pm On May 31, 2022
Question 12: First of all, you handle with a very large time scale. You claim that your primitive ancestors lived together with the dinosaurs, survived the - as you called it artificial cataclysm and evolved then over 40 million years and your evolution was completed 10 million years ago. This sounds very unbelievable to me. Can you say something to this?

Answer: I understand that this must sound absolutely unbelievable to you, because you are a young and genetically engineered
species. Your historical horizon ends at a scale of just some thousands of years and you think this is right. But it isn't. This is impossible.

Your programmed mind is obviously not able to handle with such large time scales. Our evolution time may seem incredible long to you, but this is in fact the original way of nature.

Remember, your early mammal ancestors developed together with dinosaurs and they survived the bomb like us. They evolved slowly during the next millions of years and they divided into various species and shapes, some of them larger, some of them smaller.

This is evolution of the body. But what about their mind and intelligence? They were simple animals. The mammals evolved since - let us say - 150 millions of years, but only in the last 2 - 3 millions of years they were able to became intelligent and thinking. And within this small period beings like you were created. From nature?

148 millions of years time for the evolution of animal-like mammals, 2 millions of years time for the development of (more or less) intelligent beings like you? Ask yourself: Do you really think this accelerated evolution is natural? Then your species is more ignorant then I've thought. We have not evolved wrong but you.
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by SKhanmi: 5:34pm On May 31, 2022
Very old story. Think it's named the Lacerta Files. Unfortunately the human race is not ready to acknowledge all this either out of ego but mostly fear. They think they are at the top of the food chain on this planet, I laugh.

There's are other species in the water & many more in the remote jungles.

Anybody who is familiar with the UFO/reptilians/Bigfoot/other unidentified intelligent beings folklore in the western world and has read the popular novel by D.O Fagunwa ( Igbo olodumare ) would have drawn connections by now.

We're not alone on this planet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by Rexymania(m): 8:02pm On May 31, 2022
Don't mind him jare. I'm also a researcher. Most of them don't know that Satan came from the reptilian race

OurTruth:

Actually the information in this interview corroborates some of the research I've done on the subject. So yes, I believe a lot of what is said here.

I don't think a secondary school writer can write a more convincing interaction as a lot of the information that I'll still share from the interview is very technical even for someone well versed in science and technology. A lot of the scientific stuff said by the reptilian woman in 1999 has now been validated by current reputable scientific sources.

I believe reptilians are real and I believe aliens are real and have interacted with humans in the past and are still interacting with humans now. The evidence is staggering. In my earlier threads I've posted a lot of evidence that validate this claim. I'm not going to go into that now.

There have been recent sightings of cylindrical crafts with the same description and in exactly the locations stated in this interview. Bear in mind that this interview was done over 20 years ago.

The recent UAP congressional hearings reveal information about alien craft that matches the description given in this interview. Also, a lot of information that I'll still share here squares with a lot of recent documented information on the subject.

I think it's best to keep an open mind. The default reaction is usually to ridicule information like this, especially if you haven't taken anytime to do any serious personal research on the subject. But it's your right to air your opinions even if they include ridicule.
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by judatech: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
The Catholic Church and the American government have more information on this...and it's classified

1 Like

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by playapayaski: 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
judatech:
The Catholic Church and the American government have more information on this...and it's classified

Catholic church in particular.. scary

1 Like

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by jonandez: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
SKhanmi:
Very old story. Think it's named the Lacerta Files. Unfortunately the human race is not ready to acknowledge all this either out of ego but mostly fear. They think they are at the top of the food chain on this planet, I laugh.

Anybody who is familiar with the UFO/reptilians/Bigfoot/other unidentified intelligent beings folklore in the western world and has read the popular novel by D.O Fagunwa ( Igbo olodumare ) would have drawn connections by now.

Do u have the English version in PDF format
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by SKhanmi: 12:01am On Jun 06, 2022
jonandez:
Do u have the English version in PDF format
English version of what exactly?
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by bosstim(m): 1:16am On Jun 06, 2022
undecided
OurTruth:

Reptilians are very intelligent beings with advanced mental capacities. They've lived for thousands of years amongst humans, so of course they can speak English and other human languages.

Don't humans with ordinary mental capcacities speak multiple languages when they live and interact with people speaking other languages? How much more a being that is far more intelligent?

Besides, English is the most popular language in the human world, almost everyone speaks it these days.

Various other cultures in the past have made mention of interaction with reptilians. The Mayans, Egyptians, Chinese, Hopi Indians, zuli shamans etc. Obviously these cultures didn't speak English so the reptilians had to have been interacting with them in their own languages.

I actually don't see the point you are making.
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by bosstim(m): 1:18am On Jun 06, 2022
SKhanmi:

Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by jonandez: 1:40am On Jun 06, 2022
SKhanmi:

English version of what exactly?

The novel " Igbo olodumare"
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by SKhanmi: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2022
jonandez:

The novel " Igbo olodumare"

Nope, I'll be surprised if there's a translated version, it's written in conc old school yoruba
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by jonandez: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2022
SKhanmi:

Nope, I'll be surprised if there's a translated version, it's written in conc old school yoruba

I heard that Prof. Woke soyinka translated it
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by SKhanmi: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2022
jonandez:

I heard that Prof. Woke soyinka translated it

Maybe, The one that came up on search had a different name attached.

I only have the hard copy.
Re: Interview With A Reptilian Woman by jonandez: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
SKhanmi:

Maybe, The one that came up on search had a different name attached.

I only have the hard copy.

Ok..can u help summarize the book..
Not necessary long.. just what it is about

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does A Woman Cum? / Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: / Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.