Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles (4301 Views)

Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) / Interview With A Reptilian Woman / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Leiylau(f): 10:55am On May 01, 2023
Engineer Warren Shufelt Who Discovered A City Of Reptilians Below Los Angeles

In 1933, mining engineer George Warren Shufelt of Los Angeles, California, USA, stated that he had invented a “revolutionary new device” for exploring underground deposits of oil, gold, and other valuable resources, as well as detecting underground voids and cave systems.

He called some thing an “X-ray machine”, ( photo below ) although it looked like a pendulum suspended from a copper wire in a cylindrical glass case placed in a black box on three supports. It was more like an improved dowsing tool.

George Warren Shufelt said his machine could use “X-rays” to analyze the chemical, electrical and physical properties of matter at great depths, down to several miles. For this, a certain mysterious process was used, the details of which Schufelt did not really explain to anyone, but assured that this was a “recently discovered scientific principle.”

George Warren Shufelt then began using his mysterious device throughout Los Angeles in search of gold and other valuable materials. And one day, when he was working right in the center of the city, his device gave out data showing that there was an extensive system of tunnels underground.

Shufelt said that these winding tunnels went all the way to the top of Mount Washington and even passed under Santa Monica Bay. And these were not just passages dug in the ground, no, Shufelt assured that it was a competently and structured labyrinth created with rooms and chambers of various sizes.

And all this was of such a huge scale that, according to Schufelt’s estimates, at least 5 thousand people could easily be accommodated there.

Even more surprising were his words that large reserves of gold were stored in underground rooms and tunnels. Soon Shufelt made a map of this underground “city”.

I was above a maze of tunnels and I noted the course of the tunnels, the location of the large rooms scattered along the tunnel route, and the location of the gold deposits. But I could not understand the meaning of this. My “X-ray” pictures of the tunnels and rooms, which are underground voids, and golden shots with perfect angles, sides and ends, are scientific proof of their existence.”

In search of answers, Shufelt went to an old chief of the local Hopi Indians, known as Chief Little Greenleaf, who seemed to be well aware of the ancient tunnel system that existed here and told him a rather bizarre legend.

According to Little Greenleaf, thousands of years ago, a race of people once lived here, the ancestors of the Maya Indians, whom he called the Lizard People aka “Reptilians” because they worshiped lizards as a symbol of long life.

This lost civilization was extremely technologically and intellectually advanced far beyond its time, they had many inventions and mechanisms, as well as a lot of gold. But one day their world came to an end when a massive meteor shower fell on them about 5,000 years ago.

Few survived that catastrophe and they were saved only by retreating to underground shelters. They then built an entire city underground, working the stone with a mysterious chemical solution that could melt the rock. And they reinforced the tunnels and rooms with an unknown, improved form of concrete.

Many rooms were created as storerooms, but even more as gold stores. The “Lizard People” were so afraid to return to the surface that they built two more cities underground – one was in the area of ​​California’s Mount Shasta (now a place of great UFO activity), and the location of the second is now unknown to anyone. This unknown city was the largest of the three and became the center of an underground civilization.

In the tunnels below Los Angeles, Shufelt also discovered what he called the “Key Room”, which, according to Hopi legend, contained 37 huge gold slabs that contained complete records of the origins of the human race.

“My X-ray radio revealed the location of one of the three lost cities on the Pacific coast. The local city was dug out by the Lizard People after a great catastrophe that occurred about 5000 years ago. This legendary catastrophe was in the form of a huge tongue of fire that came out from the southwest, destroying all life in its path, and the path was several hundred miles wide.

The city was dug underground to avoid future fires. In large rooms in the domes of the hills above the city of labyrinths, 1000 families were housed, and imperishable stocks of various herbs were stored in the catacombs to provide food for the people of the lizards for a long time, “Shufelt said.

Shufelt began making plans to start excavating the underground city. He was able to get permission from the county review board to drill into the ground up to 1,000 feet deep, and in February 1934 he began excavations in a vacant lot off North Hill Street, just above where a large gold vault was located.

Shufelt argued that when the treasure was found, the city authorities would be able to receive half of the find. The media enthusiastically spread his stories about gold and the excavation site soon turned into a real “circus” with huge crowds of people watching the workers.

For several days, the workers dug into the ground, but when they dug 300 feet (9 meters), they came across abundant silt layers from groundwater, after which the dug hole was at risk of collapse.

Work slowed down, and the gold was never seen. The interest of the public and the press gradually faded, and then Shufelt ran out of money to continue excavations. In subsequent years, nothing changed, Shufelt sank into obscurity, and in 1957 he died in poverty.

His mysterious “X-ray machine” disappeared somewhere and has not been found until now.

What do you think about Shufelt’s claim? Is there really a Reptilian city below us
The elites are not human: This is how these Reptilians act with us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Leiylau(f): 11:03am On May 01, 2023
Photo above was according to how the man saw it . Religion has blinded us so much ,see how cute these lizards are .
And someone goes about insulting the lizards with Sisterfire 's name.

1 Like

Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Leiylau(f): 11:07am On May 01, 2023
Reptilian world is far better than ours ,

1 Like

Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by icon02(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2023
The word has now developed technically to be able to verify the authenticity of this story with a simple underground scan.

It would have been confirmed if it's true

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Amunethseranu(f): 11:11am On May 01, 2023
Leiylau:
Photo above was according to how the man saw it . Religion has blinded us so much ,see how cute these lizards are .
And someone goes about insulting the lizards with Sisterfire 's name.
... I'm not with the reptilians 70% are with the Jews ,I'm with the red serpents who has wings they arent with reptilians they avoided each other though dracs are stronger than the reptis.
So I'm not a lizard woman .

2 Likes

Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Leiylau(f): 11:13am On May 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... I'm not with the reptilians 70% are with the Jews ,I'm with the red serpents who has wings they arent with reptilians they avoided each other though dracs are stronger than the reptis.
Aren't they same ? Reptilians ! Draconians !!!
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Amunethseranu(f): 11:18am On May 01, 2023
Leiylau:
... No they aren't reptilians has no Carni-canines while dracs are looking like vampyres but red in colours . Due to mine relationship with them they made runeslania now called Roumania their second homes, they lived peacefully with humans there until Rome fought them back to middle earth and vampyres myth emerged till date. Their are many old mansion still standing in Hungary and Roumania which are owned by red serpents ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Leiylau(f): 11:33am On May 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... No they aren't reptilians has no Carni-canines while dracs are looking like vampyres but red in colours . Due to mine relationship with them they made runeslania now called Roumania their second homes, they lived peacefully with humans there until Rome fought them back to middle earth and vampyres myth emerged till date. Their are many old mansion still standing in Hungary and Roumania which are owned by red serpents ...
tanks
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by illicit(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2023
grin

4 Likes

Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by LikeAking: 2:16pm On May 01, 2023
Na scam...

No gold..

Although is good movie theme.

5 Likes

Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Jimmythewise: 2:35pm On May 01, 2023
The fact is that alot of natural resources under the ground have not yet been discovered. It is my belief that one day chests of diamonds will be discovered enough to turn the world into paradise literally.
Africa for Instance is sitting on its Destiny but it is blinded by sentimental religion and ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Gee64: 2:45pm On May 01, 2023
Lies methinks.
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 01, 2023
All these mumu and their lala land fantasies... Reptilians ko amphibians ni 😆😆😆

1 Like

Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Crystalom3(m): 3:05pm On May 01, 2023
Killbillz:
All these mumu and their lala land fantasies... Reptilians ko amphibians ni 😆😆😆
people are incredibly stup*d.

There are people here who believes this yeye story.

2 Likes

Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by DevilsEqual(m): 3:21pm On May 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:

What are you saying?
You're just trying to sound like a mysterious human

I remember how u once threatened to torment a guy here in his dreams
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 01, 2023
Crystalom3:
people are incredibly stup*d.

There are people here who believes this yeye story.
Frustrated souls will swallow any bs thrown at them which will eventually lead to more frustration. Funny thing is they accuse religions of brainwashing and they're doing the exact same thing but their hopefuls are too blind to notice 😂

2 Likes

Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Amunethseranu(f): 4:58pm On May 01, 2023
DevilsEqual:

What are you saying?
You're just trying to sound like a mysterious human

I remember how u once threatened to torment a guy here in his dreams
... No that's not me.
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by NoFucksToGive: 5:14pm On May 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... No that's not me.

It was you, useless liar.

Mad woman. The internet never forgets..

Junkie mad woman 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Careente7(m): 7:51pm On May 01, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

It was you, useless liar.

Mad woman. The internet never forgets..

Junkie mad woman 🤣🤣🤣
Bros ,your joyless🤣🤣🤣
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by NoFucksToGive: 7:58pm On May 01, 2023
Careente7:
Bros ,your joyless🤣🤣🤣

Bro you are stupid 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Careente7(m): 8:00pm On May 01, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Bro you are stupid 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bros your mad🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by madscientist88(m): 8:44pm On May 01, 2023
awesome to meet a theist female on nairaland,how much more of these secrets do you know? lets robe minds
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by madscientist88(m): 8:46pm On May 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
just say you are with jesus an alpha drakonian and a shape shifter,the gospel of judas exposed everything.
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by NoFucksToGive: 8:49pm On May 01, 2023
Careente7:
Bros your mad🤣🤣🤣🤣

It is you are not your 🤣🤣🤣😁
Dirty iliterate 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by madscientist88(m): 8:52pm On May 01, 2023
Leiylau:
drakonians are a hybrid mix of human and reptilians.but in human form the have small wings on ther backs,judas said christ was always shape shifting into a child, i think something to do with remembering his childhood days or his attachment to childrens humility and unbiasedness.
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Amunethseranu(f): 8:54pm On May 01, 2023
madscientist88:
just say you are with jesus an alpha drakonian and a shape shifter,the gospel of judas exposed everything.
...no no no !!!
immortal dracs has existed on earth before Yahweh was created . So be guarded .

2 Likes

Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Amunethseranu(f): 8:56pm On May 01, 2023
madscientist88:
awesome to meet a theist female on nairaland,how much more of these secrets do you know? lets robe minds
... You have missed 😁😁 . A female has a thread running into 600pages talking about universal things right here In nairaland .

2 Likes

Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Amunethseranu(f): 8:58pm On May 01, 2023
Killbillz:

Frustrated souls will swallow any bs thrown at them which will eventually lead to more frustration. Funny thing is they accuse religions of brainwashing and they're doing the exact same thing but their hopefuls are too blind to notice 😂
... Didnt her right up talked about buried reptilian city , why this animosity? She justed stated things to taunt christians .
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by NoFucksToGive: 8:59pm On May 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... Didnt her right up talked about buried reptilian city , why this animosity? She justed stated things to taunt christians .

See this mad dog 😂😂😂😂

Mad woman 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Drug addict 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by madscientist88(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
...no no no !!!
immortal dracs has existed on earth before Yahweh was created . So be guarded .
jesus is a hybrid, who is mary? Mary was human.look i dont know much about this stuff,but the little i learned was that Jesus was born of mary a human,which makes him a hybrid been able to coexist with humans.im not disputing the fact that imortal dracs didnt exist,but if you read the gospel according to judas you would get some valid information about the creation of the first luminaries and 72 heavens.
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by madscientist88(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2023
Amunethseranu:
... You have missed 😁😁 . A female has a thread running into 600pages talking about universal things right here In nairaland .
wow are you kidding me,thats some intellectual hero!ne we talking about,i am KAZEL im sure you know who i am.
Re: Top secret: A Man Who Noticed A Reptilian City Beneath Los Angeles by Careente7(m): 10:11pm On May 01, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

It is you are not your 🤣🤣🤣😁
Dirty iliterate 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Your a fckin schizophrenia,mf 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? / True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. / What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.