Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much (10173 Views)

Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / White Girls Dating Nigerian Men / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by k0be: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2007
Why do white girls like us so much?

Is it because we're bigger? or is it to make our BW jealous tongue?
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by Boondoggle(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2007
@ Kobe,

Where you dey self

Do you have any stats to back up this "assumption"

Shalom cool
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by kellorah: 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2007
They like black guys same way black girls like white guys, afterall, we're only human-and we've got rights to fancy whoever we want to fancy, irrespective of skin colour.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by k0be: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2007
boondogglejand the statistics walk around everyday. look outside your front lawn you'll see some of them.

kellorah tell me the truth - is is the money? you can't tell me it's the size grin
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by kellorah: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2007
Haven't you seen broke-ass black guys with white chicks?? cheesy It's not always about the money but sometimes it does help (i.e when it comes to celebs. grin)
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by k0be: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2007
white women don't care. they know a lot of us are handy men, and we also know how to lay the pipe.  it hurts BW so much when they see white women with our handsome selves to the extent that they feel the need to retaliate, so they end up getting with napoleon dynamite.

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by kellorah: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2007
EW!! i'd rather die unmarried. cheesy cheesy

My younger sis thinks he's funny undecided

As long as there's love, i don't see why they shouldn't be together-forever! wink
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by k0be: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2007
money go loveu go. tongue
i'm sufficient for you right? my expensive kellorah
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by kellorah: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2007
LMFAO!! I don't think money buys love, so that won't be a problem for me. wink -not that i'm NOT expensive though. grin
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by simplyme3(f): 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2007
cos of the moda foking d ick.
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by presido1: 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2007
kellorah:

LMFAO!! I don't think money buys love, so that won't be a problem for me. wink -not that i'm NOT expensive though. grin
How expensive, in cefa or cedi abi £
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by CrazyMan(m): 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2007
They like black guys b'cos of their d**k size
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2007
I don't think there are any concrete statistics that back up this assumption (re: topic).

My girlfriend's white, but just by choice, rather than skin colour.

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by marlet01(m): 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2007
Siena:

I don't think there are any concrete statistics that back up this assumption (re: topic).
You're rite.

Most of them go out with their fellow white guys and vice-versa.
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by lovemajek(f): 1:21am On Aug 10, 2007
no, check LA and NY city
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by moondust(m): 1:40am On Aug 10, 2007
because of big nads and little brains
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by lovemajek(f): 3:22am On Aug 10, 2007
you ait right
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by marlet01(m): 3:52am On Aug 10, 2007
lovemajek:

no, check LA and NY city

Agreed: LA and NYC are filled with blacks but that doesn't make the white chicks to go for black guys - I don't accept that opinion.
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by swiftycool(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2007
@ Topic
Cos we gat JOHNSONS this big**
c'mon girls use your imagination wink
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by drrionelli(m): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2007
OK, all joking aside, there really is no empirical evidence that suggests that black men--of any geographic locale--have significantly larger (longer or thicker) Instruments than those of our non-black counterparts.  Of course, as the automobile ads note, yours may vary.   grin

With that ruled out, why else do people connect across racial lines?  Personally, I believe that there is no such thing as race, and I offer that from a perspective not of quixoticism, but of logic.  That being the case, if race doesn't exist, then there is no "crossing over."  There can't be, de facto.  After all, there really is no working, useful definition of "race" as an anthropological concept. 

My question would be this:  Why do the so-called races not mix more frequently when that is possible?  Is it that we are "hardwired" to be conscious of "our own" kind, and guarded against those who are "different" from us?   If such is the case, have we not learned that we are, as a group, much more alike than we are different?

1 Like

Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by ssRhino: 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2007
cos blackmen knows how to spend, most white dude when they take u on date, it is 50 : 50 split, even the tip, but black man will trip the babe, and black men are damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn in beg and well endowed by baba God
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by lovemajek(f): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2007
you are talking
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by babygirl8(f): 11:24am On Aug 11, 2007
"because of big nads and little brains"
Are you sure ?huh?you know I have good brains,and I dont need big ___ winkfor love him,and I dont need have little brains angry for be with him,and I dont need moda for be with him all my life,this my life and I will do all I want,and you has written it because you are jeal. and will never have white girl,and its you are have little brains if you tell this! undecided
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by PTBNaija(f): 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2007
drrionelli:

OK, all joking aside, there really is no empirical evidence that suggests that black men--of any geographic locale--have significantly larger (longer or thicker) Instruments than those of our non-black counterparts. Of course, as the automobile ads note, yours may vary. grin

With that ruled out, why else do people connect across racial lines? Personally, I believe that there is no such thing as race, and I offer that from a perspective not of quixoticism, but of logic. That being the case, if race doesn't exist, then there is no "crossing over." There can't be, de facto. After all, there really is no working, useful definition of "race" as an anthropological concept.

My question would be this: Why do the so-called races not mix more frequently when that is possible? Is it that we are "hardwired" to be conscious of "our own" kind, and guarded against those who are "different" from us? If such is the case, have we not learned that we are, as a group, much more alike than we are different?

Actually. . .I saw on the Oprah Show lipsrsealed one day when they were doing a program in interracial relationships that it is actually statistically proven that on average, black men are packing more than their white counterparts. I forgot where Hispanic and white people are. . .but I know Asians were the smallest. But then again, that's kind of sad if that would be a reason to enter into a relationship because sex is not everything. Though I am well aware that people do this for that reason. Because I have seen such relationships (not that I actually know them, just based on what I observe about them).

I have a friend that's more attracted to Hispanic guys and Black guys. I wouldn't contribute it to what's below the belt though, because she's been that way even before she got her first kiss. And then black guy she dates now, well from what I heard it's because they're alike and she's attracted to him. And I have another friend that's attracted to black guys as well. Her last/first boyfriend was black, and she likes a black guy now. For her, I think it's a combination of things. . .skin tone could be one. Because she is on the pale side and so doesn't want pale kids? LOL I know other white girls that have never dated a black guy in their life, but the spontaneously gravitate towards one. . .but then don't date one again.

So in essence, white girls (just like anyone else) can date black men (or anyone else) for a whole range of reasons. Whether it's just personality, physical attraction, sexual attraction. . .who knows what. So everyone's answers here could be considered correct.
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by ebaymoney(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2007
Hello Freinds,

READ THE FULL CONTENT OF THIS MESSAGE

There comes a time in a man's or woman's life where he or she has to stand up for what they believe…

… And now is the time!

I stumbled across something very IMPORTANT I want you to be a part of.

Let's face it we Nigerians have soiled our name completely when it comes to buying and selling online.

On EBay alone you will see items listed specifically warning Nigerians to stay away; also if you do a search for “Nigeria auction” on Google, you will only come up with results from fraud alert.

This is a pity I must say, because Nigeria is entrepreneur driven,  buying and selling is in the blood.

As a result, because of many, not just a few bad eggs, this opportunity of online buying and selling has been blocked in many ways.

I would like you to join me in reviving this opportunity to allow Nigerians use the Internet for trade with a new auction platform dedicated to Nigerian Buyers and Sellers.

I really want you to be a part of this

The people behind this product have personally been involved in building and managing several of multimillion Naira/Dollars Companies on the web both at home and abroad, some from scratch and all from a single location… the Internet.

Before the official launch they have setup a separate site for people to share their views as well and opportunity to become partners so that we all can also be rewarded when it goes live…

… Honestly this will probably change the way we do business in Nigeria forever.

I can't share any further details. But I can tell you this is definitely something you don't want to let pass you by.

The spaces are extremely limited and will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.

To be considered for one of these super-elite spots, go immediately to:

https://www.bidnigeria.com/?ref=ebaymoney

I'd like you to see for yourself

To Your Success and mine!

Regards,
Sunday

https://www.bidnigeria.com/?ref=ebaymoney

PS: Be a pal and forward this link to your friends
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by lovemajek(f): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2007
is this the answer to the question.
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by drrionelli(m): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2007
Is this the answer to any question?
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2007
@ Ebaymoney: I did scratch my head, trying to understand how your post fits into this topic??
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by lovemajek(f): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2007
pls, help me tell am because e wan mislead some pple o.
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by Free(f): 2:53am On Aug 14, 2007
*yawns*
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by bimbolena(f): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2013
marlet01:
You're rite.

Most of them go out with their fellow white guys and vice-versa.

Yes, because that's what we get.

But we dream of black guys. I'm a white girl and I know I do all the time, and I know many girls I talked to do.

Of course some is tht we heard you have so big manly things. But more it's because you are real men! White guys nowadays are such sissies like.

And the black skin is sexy, and black and white together looks sexy!

Ohh, and black girls are sexy too!
Re: Why Do White Girls Like Black Guys So Much by paradoxqueen: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
I have never been attracted to my own race (white men) although I have tried dating some. I have dated a little of everything but in the end I love black men. There are many reasons why I will only date black men.
1. Size matters but its not what makes it count. Out of the many d!@#$ I have seen black men and any other man when it comes to length no one wins. Its random on who is extremely long but it is true that on average black men are thicker. But this isnt what makes the black mans sex better compared to other races. Black men are usually more passionate and work hard to please. They take pride in how good they are not in how they got to hit it. They are more talented and intune with a womans body.
2. Black men have a great balance for affection. They will not cling to u and kiss u repetitively like tLatinos but arent cold and distant like white or asian men. They will give you enough space to breath but not too much you feel alone. They are more emotionally sensitive but also can control their emotions more.
3. Equality...black men will almost always treat u as a partner with equal say and equal feelings. Where as many other races will treat u as either a prize/trophy or will treat u as a financial investment and only equality u know is that he values u and his 1000s of other possessions the same...he owns them.
4. They will equally help in daily task....cooking cleaning and child care.
5. They are more intimate and understanding. Of any issue.
6. Romance is not a chore. Black men usually equally enjoy romance with their partner.
7. Better body build...muscle mass. Not all black men are in shape or cut up but they have a natural definition to their muscles. White men dont usually have big muscular thighs and butt latinos have to kill themselves to have nice strong defined arms...asains are short and skinny nothing to them. Not only does a black mans muscle mass make him more attractive but it makes a woman feel safe. I like knowing my man could protect me if he needed to.
I could keep going on and on...many men from other races but have these same qualities but its not as frequent. Not all black men have these traits but its less frequent they dont.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Black Slay Queen Exposed Massive Backside On Social Media / Why Do Girls Like These Do Hookup? [PICS] / What Is Wrong With The Photo This Lady Posted Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.