Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,918 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

See What I Saw On Her Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Saw On Her Facebook (10350 Views)

See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp / What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Saw On Her Facebook by MrOlodo2(m): 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
I, ve been reading tutorials on how to hack a facebook account and many tutorials were just how I would pay untill I read the tutorial written by p.guyokec on nairaland the one he said that can be done with a screen recorder application for android.. So this my girlfriend told me that I should send her card from facebook. So when we both met at mummyb ministry cause we go to the same church. I told her that av sent the card that she should login her facebook account in my phone and see the card not knowing my screen recorder was on it recorded all her passwords and her little conversation. so when I played the screen. recorder I changed her fb password and I saw that she do sexchat on fb she do share puccy pics and boys pay her for nnude.
Guys as am writing this am crying why are girls so cruel I would like to give her her fb password tomoro cuz av told her and she,s not willing to beg. cause I cant cope with her pals plz I need your kind advice thanks...

4 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Omolola1(f): 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Can you help me hack an account, olodo?

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by gboxbaba(m): 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
1st to comment guy inbox me the tutorial then i'll inbox u the advice

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Haywhymido(m): 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
Omolola1: Can you help me hack an account, olodo?
lack of trust dey worry u my dear. No go wake trouble ooo.
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by 190theclown: 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
abeg send me some of those nude pics wen u see

send to 190thebaddo@nairaland.com

i would review the quality of the pics and advice you accordingly angry angry angry

16 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by alotofgrace(m): 11:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
yanga dey sleep.....
btw wetin u call dat app again

**scratching belle**
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by MrOlodo2(m): 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
let me explain to you for example if you use a screen recorder it works on rooted android phones if you, re watching video from site that prohibit download d screen recorder can do it you know in android phones if you are entering password the number would show one by one atleast if not all atleast tecno. Am not advertising the screen recorder am just telling you how I hacked it and I need advice plz
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
smiley smiley
Why should she beg you?
Are younot the same?
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Omolola1(f): 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
Haywhymido: lack of trust dey worry u my dear. No go wake trouble ooo.

No time for such jaree, his post is just dumb

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by MrOlodo2(m): 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
gboxbaba: 1st to comment guy inbox me the tutorial then i'll inbox u the advice

let me explain to you for example if you use a screen recorder it works on rooted android phones if you, re watching video from site that prohibit download d screen recorder can do it you know in android phones if you are entering password the number would show one by one atleast if not all atleast tecno. Am not advertising the screen recorder am just telling you how I hacked it and I need advice plz..
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by 190theclown: 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
smh see wetin ASUU cause

smh
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Africandope(m): 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
So Mr.Olodo can speak good english

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Omolola1(f): 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Op,
Is your school on strike?

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
You saw what you wanted to see, you had doubts in your mind about her loyalty even before 'hacking' her account, I'm sure there are even dirtier things in your inbox, guilt pushed you into this, I wonder why you're crying now, wait the promised comforter would soon comfort you undecided

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 10, 2013
A little warning to all folks who "log into" their accounts on other people's devices.

@OP Wetin you want make we talk again? Send the Pics to me via DHL, I go review tell you how bad e be. angry
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Haywhymido(m): 12:06am On Oct 10, 2013
I av d device on my phone.U invade her privacy dat bad. Sumthins r ment nt to b seen
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by vizkiz: 12:47am On Oct 10, 2013
#yawninq#
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 10, 2013
You cried?

*hands him bucket*

Full am. undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 10, 2013
Permit me to say that I will not feel sorry for you at all. This is how I see this

1. You had doubts
2. You let your doubts over power you to the point of s.t.u.p.i.d.i.ty
3.You fueled the doubts and then went to invade her privacy
4.You got EXACTLY what you were looking for ....and now you feel awful. If anything, you should feel happy that you are psychic- what you were having bad feelings about was actually right! Hurray!

Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying what the girl did was good, to me it was messed up but you put yourself in this and now you are crying like a baby?

Complete this chapter okay? Because you chose to write it in the first place

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by AKMoney1(m): 1:43am On Oct 10, 2013
sexkillz: You cried?

*hands him bucket*

Full am. undecided

When will you learn to be a gentleman NO offense, just asking undecided

8 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 10, 2013
My turn:

OP bro, I can help you. Just send the pictures to my email.
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Reincarnated(m): 2:07am On Oct 10, 2013
ReineViolet: Permit me to say that I will not feel sorry for you at all. This is how I see this

1. You had doubts
2. You let your doubts over power you to the point of s.t.u.p.i.d.i.ty
3.You fueled the doubts and then went to invade her privacy
4.You got EXACTLY what you were looking for ....and now you feel awful. If anything, you should feel happy that you are psychic- what you were having bad feelings about was actually right! Hurray!

Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying what the girl did was good, to me it was messed up but you put yourself in this and now you are crying like a baby?

Complete this chapter okay? Because you chose to write it in the first place

You are very strange undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by tellwisdom: 2:26am On Oct 10, 2013
Does she have big Yansh?? sad
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by free2ryhme: 2:59am On Oct 10, 2013
Mr.Olodo:
I, ve been reading tutorials on how to hack a facebook account and many tutorials were just how I would pay untill I read the tutorial written by p.guyokec on nairaland the one he said that can be done with a screen recorder application for android.. So this my girlfriend told me that I should send her card from facebook. So when we both met at mummyb ministry cause we go to the same church. I told her that av sent the card that she should login her facebook account in my phone and see the card not knowing my screen recorder was on it recorded all her passwords and her little conversation. so when I played the screen. recorder I changed her fb password and I saw that she do sexchat on fb she do share puccy pics and boys pay her for nnude.
Guys as am writing this am crying why are girls so cruel I would like to give her her fb password tomoro cuz av told her and she,s not willing to beg. cause I cant cope with her pals plz I need your kind advice thanks...

with all this you've typed u are still asking for advise..

still dey wait for advise

advise dey come
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Acidosis(m): 5:13am On Oct 10, 2013
cool app
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Nomski0(f): 6:16am On Oct 10, 2013
190-the-clown:

i would review the quality of the pics and advice you accordingly angry angry angry
Omg grin grin grin
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by ITbomb(m): 6:41am On Oct 10, 2013
Wey the pics?
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 10, 2013
That's why Ogugua love the arrogant monkey...

Always wanna act though...
AK Money:

When will you learn to be a gentleman NO offense, just asking undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Popowaa: 7:14am On Oct 10, 2013
190-the-clown:

I knw u will jerk with the picsgringringringrin
Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2013
Moderators pls close this thread. The op is not a licenced ethical hacker ,he should not be discussing this in public,u are promoting criminality if you allow it to continue.

Imagine it was bank password he stole. Leaving this thread open is bad for our already idle youths,pls close it now

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by Madawaki01(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2013
2s£xy:
That's why Ogugua love the arrogant monkey...

Always wanna act though...
if he reply u now,u will say he's offensive,just look at what u wrote,why call him a monkey when he didn't refer to u in any of his post,some dudes self

5 Likes

Re: See What I Saw On Her Facebook by baroun04(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2013
4get d privacy handle, its not bad 4 one 2 doubt a partner cos d oda person ur in a relationship is like an unknown person which u discover as time goes on. Bro count urself lucky 2 av found out. Just immagin if ur friends or a family member brings it 2 ur notice wen u had tied d knot!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Cursed, South African Woman With Big Butt Cries Out / To The Sweetest Guy Ever! / Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.