Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets (46751 Views)

White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) / Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by adimchi87: 11:31pm On May 31, 2022
His ways is different from that of man.
To Him be praised forever
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Kirkman: 11:43pm On May 31, 2022
peepydelano:
This is a huge blessing to the family, they shouldn’t be sad.Congrats to them.
5+4 = 9 kids, in this buhari's wicked economy?

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by seanwilliam(m): 11:43pm On May 31, 2022
It takes a lot of effort and self control not to cum inside

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Cutehector(m): 11:45pm On May 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the konji forcing the man to keep releasing inside his wife. I see her giving birth to quintuplets by this time next year.

This I have seen.
grin prick will always be the downfall of man

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by meobizy(f): 11:48pm On May 31, 2022
Quadruplets are not a natural birth. She should confess, she secretly underwent fertility procedures. What is someone doing with five children to begin with if not to burden him/herself?
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Openyamind111(m): 11:52pm On May 31, 2022
Demographers are yet to proof that the use of contraceptives will totally prevent pregnancy.. though the method varies.. it actually depends on the method of contraceptive you’re using.. but it’s better to practice any method of contraceptives than to do it “laga si laga” grin
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by bigtt76(f): 11:54pm On May 31, 2022
She must have been set up with using fertility pills instead of birth control pills cheesy The guy sef, must you be f@cking? Buhari government still de make people preek stand? Eiii cheesy cheesy cheesy

MrCover:

https://dailytrust.com/abuja-couple-disappointed-as-wife-on-contraceptive-gives-birth-to-quadruplets
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Liodins: 12:07am On Jun 01, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!!
Your comment really shows that you don't read before dropping comment, and if by chance they are igbos, do they bare children more than the tribe u come from?
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by onunwa21(m): 12:08am On Jun 01, 2022
In this APC time!!!??
Wahala be like wetin again
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by cococandy(f): 12:09am On Jun 01, 2022
He needs to get a snip snip

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Christucor(m): 12:20am On Jun 01, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!!
wetin do igbos?
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Hotice007: 12:46am On Jun 01, 2022
peepydelano:
You go buy pampers and baby food abi?
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by OptimistZeus(m): 12:50am On Jun 01, 2022
Are you daft?? Or just an illiterate
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Cousin9999: 12:58am On Jun 01, 2022
She probably used the contraceptive incorrectly.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by chigator2: 1:07am On Jun 01, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!!

Igbo Haters , who has cursed you ?
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Orestino(m): 1:12am On Jun 01, 2022
bush meat later catch hunter sha grin
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by johnnychuks(m): 1:49am On Jun 01, 2022
I will say congratulations but is not easy on this Buhari government, with countabing kids.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by nijanigga: 2:23am On Jun 01, 2022
If na better country be naija ,they for consider giving some out for adoption, but for naija ,na ritualist go come adopt them
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Kobojunkie: 2:26am On Jun 01, 2022
AnanseK:
I believe there was a mix-up. She was given fertility drugs, perhaps in the pharmacy mentioned. The pregnancy with 4 babies is most probably related to error in her treatment.
Error ke? You sure say the woman herself no get hand for that kind error?. undecided
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Kobojunkie: 2:27am On Jun 01, 2022
Cousin9999:
She probably used the contraceptive incorrectly.
it was supposedly surgically implanted which is why I doubt the claim. undecided
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Kobojunkie: 2:39am On Jun 01, 2022
meobizy:
Quadruplets are not a natural birth. She should confess, she secretly underwent fertility procedures. What is someone doing with five children to begin with if not to burden him/herself?
Exactly! Imagine claiming the had implant contraceptive surgery done, only for 4 babies to come out of the same womb. Where the implant go?? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Cousin9999: 2:47am On Jun 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
it was supposedly surgically implanted which is why I doubt the claim. undecided

They probably mean it was inserted (ring or IUD) in genitals, or implanted (rod) just under the skin of the arm. Various things could have made it fail, e.g. not inserted correctly, usage error, medication interaction.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Kobojunkie: 2:52am On Jun 01, 2022
Cousin9999:
They probably mean it was inserted (ring or IUD) in genitals, or implanted (rod) just under the skin of the arm. Various things could have made it fail, e.g. not inserted correctly, usage error, medication interaction.
She had quadruplets. That does not result from a case of contraception error. undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by BlackFlamefromP: 3:31am On Jun 01, 2022
Human beings with sex. If you don't want to have babies again JUST STOP HAVING SEX! Isn't that more simple and less expensive and safer than any of the so-called contraceptives?

Congrats to them anyway.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Truvelisback(m): 3:47am On Jun 01, 2022
peepydelano:
Huge Blessings, Huge Responsibility.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Prettychild(f): 3:51am On Jun 01, 2022
MrCover:

https://dailytrust.com/abuja-couple-disappointed-as-wife-on-contraceptive-gives-birth-to-quadruplets
Sometimes, the contraceptives they give is almost going to expire, before you know it expires in the body of the woman and stops being effective. Women should always ask the Doctor or Nurse the expiry date of whatever contraceptive they want to give them
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by LOVEGINO(m): 3:52am On Jun 01, 2022
peepydelano:
Na u go feed dem?

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by whirlwind7(m): 3:54am On Jun 01, 2022
Sultty:
lol. [b]Constant usage of contraceptives will soon make the body less reactive to it hence the inability of it to stop her from getting pregnant, common sense should let her know [/b]that except to have hot fucck. Africans only care about food and sex

With this trash you posted here, you actually think you have common sense?

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Kobojunkie: 3:59am On Jun 01, 2022
Prettychild:

Sometimes, the contraceptives they give is almost going to expire, before you know it expires in the body of the woman and stops being effective. Women should always ask the Doctor or Nurse the expiry date of whatever contraceptive they want to give them
Use of expired contraceptive may result in multiple births? undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by dazzlingd(m): 4:08am On Jun 01, 2022
peepydelano:

What is blessing in having 9 children

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time / Zimbabwean Man Forces His Wife To Watch Him Have Sex With Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.