Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets (46753 Views)

White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) / Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by harmony75: 10:28pm On May 31, 2022
Bountiful blessings this is now Nigerians responsibility to help this family care for these bountiful of joy❤️
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by squarelead(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2022
Congrats to the family. If you throw little seeds to a fertile land, no matter the hindrances, it must germinate.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by autodevice(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Medianna(f): 10:29pm On May 31, 2022
Slynation:
Ah talk am grin Anything "Them say" just fashi am, na movie grin
Wahala for who no know you
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by spartachico(m): 10:31pm On May 31, 2022
Mr Agbo has taken Agbo (herbs )
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by GloriousGbola: 10:32pm On May 31, 2022
Mindlog:
9 children in present day Nigeria?

Family planning has failed on the woman's side, the man should look into vasectomy if he does not want to father more children.

He better do it quick. This woman's fertility is off the charts.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Slynation(m): 10:35pm On May 31, 2022
Medianna:

Wahala for who no know you
grin
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Kaymansion(m): 10:36pm On May 31, 2022
That's God doing
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by TechBIogger: 10:37pm On May 31, 2022
TimGodffrey:
Lol, unwanted blessing grin grin The wife is too fertile
na so benue people be
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by izubext007: 10:37pm On May 31, 2022
God knows best.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by TechBIogger: 10:38pm On May 31, 2022
Fearme344:
God i need this kind of blessing please.. somebody send prayers to me please
I'm watching you on this forum.
seems you're new in trolling
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Etimemy: 10:42pm On May 31, 2022
inoki247:
Village people jus decide to deal with dem massively....
Village people hand no dey
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:43pm On May 31, 2022
Daddy's name is AGBO. Maybe the AGBO the baba drink caused him to misfire when he was on top. cheesy
Imagine how much they would have born if they did not use contraceptive
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 31, 2022
Una wan try GOD THE ALMIGHTY ni undecided undecided undecided
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Fearme344: 10:45pm On May 31, 2022
Watch man abi gal.. i have been in nairapropagandaland b4 u
TechBIogger:
I'm watching you on this forum.
seems you're new in trolling
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:47pm On May 31, 2022
God's work no one can understand. Congratulations iya Omo
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by lagosrd: 10:47pm On May 31, 2022
Nonso92:
Wahala be like blessing

����✋
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by tamdun: 10:56pm On May 31, 2022
peepydelano:
This is a huge blessing to the family, they shouldn’t be sad.Congrats to them.
More bills, I really pity them, this na recipe for poverty

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Breastfeed: 10:56pm On May 31, 2022
You can't cheat nature
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by owaodunayo1: 10:57pm On May 31, 2022
God is wonderful. He will provide for them according to his riches in glory.

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Ezedon(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2022
Wahala no dey finish
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by omoadeleye(m): 11:07pm On May 31, 2022
peepydelano:
This is a huge blessing to the family, they shouldn’t be sad.Congrats to them.

Nah. Not.

The poverty go too much

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Beautygoddesss: 11:09pm On May 31, 2022
This one is overdose of blessing May GOD give them the finances to take care of them
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Princedapace(m): 11:11pm On May 31, 2022
Sultty:
lol. Constant usage of contraceptives will soon make the body less reactive to it hence the inability of it to stop her from getting pregnant, common sense should let her know that except to have hot fucck. Africans only care about food and sex

I doubt this. In developed worlds, people use this method over years and decades. No issue.
I'm sure the method wasn't done properly as the doctor suggested.

They should give out the babies for adoption. Many are looking for kids.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by sharone21(f): 11:14pm On May 31, 2022
Seems like the couple meet themselves even on her ovulation period (8-9 days)or she ovulates 2ce in a month.

Ovulation period and menses period should be off the calendar for couples with enough kids.....Though this advice is for disciplined couples.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Streetmovement(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Abobi come see truck load with kids

Oh mehn cool

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 31, 2022
Hard to trust anything in this country. Our leaders make promises and failed us, now common contraceptives now failed us.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:24pm On May 31, 2022
abortion would have solved this unfortunate accident...

2 Likes

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by nairaman66(m): 11:30pm On May 31, 2022
Uteghe:
angry

This your news is stale! Update your yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time / Zimbabwean Man Forces His Wife To Watch Him Have Sex With Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.