Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets (46746 Views)

White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) / Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 01, 2022
In this Buhari era? Well they should smile cos there is hope for them when another government takes over
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by PrinceGallant: 7:46am On Jun 01, 2022
God is Great
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by 9jaRealist: 7:58am On Jun 01, 2022
peepydelano:
This is a huge blessing to the family, they shouldn’t be sad.Congrats to them.

This mindset is why so many Nigerians keep getting poorer by the day…”huge blessing” my arse!
>

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Ezenzu: 8:05am On Jun 01, 2022
MrCover:

https://dailytrust.com/abuja-couple-disappointed-as-wife-on-contraceptive-gives-birth-to-quadruplets
instead of you to thank God, you are complaining about children. Pray for God to provide so u can take care of them.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by phemmyfour: 8:15am On Jun 01, 2022
Nonso92:
Wahala be like blessing
Blessing be like Wahala
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by lordally(m): 8:20am On Jun 01, 2022
peepydelano:

This is a curse!! 9 Fu*king children in this 9 Fu*king economy is a 9 f*king Curse!!

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Mycometp3(m): 8:21am On Jun 01, 2022
Huge blessing? When it's even hard to feed 5 kids and 4 kids com drop again ..Nan don cost ooo pampers sef don cost ...struggles continue
peepydelano:
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Zeewirld: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2022
Mindlog:
9 children in present day Nigeria?

Family planning has failed on the woman's side, the man should look into vasectomy if he does not want to father more children.
...I learned Vasectomy has side effects... Isn't that true?
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Zeewirld: 8:25am On Jun 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is it me or this story does not add up. She had a contraceptive object implanted into her, yet she was able to conceive and birth four healthy babies? Did the object inserted into her disintegrate or what? lipsrsealed
.... It's very possible...Have you heard of IUD failing before Well, I have heard of IUD failing.... Pregnancy came while the IUD was still well positioned inside
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by tarantino1: 8:32am On Jun 01, 2022
Princedapace:

I doubt this. In developed worlds, people use this method over years and decades. No issue.
I'm sure the method wasn't done properly as the doctor suggested.

They should give out the babies for adoption. Many are looking for kids.

Mistakes happen in the developed world too.

There are stories of men with vasectomies impregnating their partners as well. Nothing is set in stone as far as medical procedures are concerned.

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by 4realsexy: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2022
What are you waiting for, sue the company asap. You are fucking rich grin
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by FireUpNow(m): 9:17am On Jun 01, 2022
Multiple blessings.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Mrsserene: 9:19am On Jun 01, 2022
Omg
You should've mentioned the name of the drug she used o. Chai angry
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Nacl: 9:29am On Jun 01, 2022
In a more civilized society, the government (social service department) will step in to assist.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Babaken(m): 9:46am On Jun 01, 2022
Mindlog:
9 children in present day Nigeria?

Family planning has failed on the woman's side, the man should look into vasectomy if he does not want to father more children.
government fail, nepa fail , family planning fail this life no balance.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Shagamoni(m): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2022
Congratulations to you both. This is the LORDS doing. He will make provisions for your family and open more doors for you both. I tap into this blessing for my family in JESUS NAME..AMEN
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Emmanuel909090: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2022
See people's prayer.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by MtDave55: 10:18am On Jun 01, 2022
Okpani, double your hursle and God who bless you with this kids won't let you down, chee up and be happy.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Lionnation: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2022
That we are underpopulated in the southern region north no send you on how to raise children
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Kobojunkie: 10:53am On Jun 01, 2022
Zeewirld:
.... It's very possible...Have you heard of IUD failing before Well, I have heard of IUD failing.... Pregnancy came while the IUD was still well positioned inside
This isn't just a pregnancy but 4 healthy babies occupying the same space along with an IUD. One suppose wonder where the IUD Waka go. Also, multiple births of this sort aren't considered normal, so there is reason to suspect fertility treatment of some kind. . undecided
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by ashawopikin(m): 11:04am On Jun 01, 2022
This is what u get when strong sperm jam hebrew woman
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by harmargedon: 11:13am On Jun 01, 2022
ebute3:
It's a blessing, only say dem no get money. I am sure that some politicians would reach out to them very soon. 4 kids, big blessing! I pray for such ooo.
a blessing in disguise, but we fail to realize now they have to pay the price. See Mr man!!! Be careful and think it twice, before you choose to use your device (voice of 2face)
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 01, 2022
harmargedon:
a blessing in disguise, but we fail to realize now they have to pay the price. See Mr man!!! Be careful and think it twice, before you choose to use your device (voice of 2face)

I mentioned their financial situation, so I know it would be challenging. My own focus was just on the number of kids and I pray for such for myself. I would be the happiest man on earth if my future wife gave birth to twins, triplets or quadruplets...
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Bravewarrior1: 11:34am On Jun 01, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!!

which one is igbo again?
Read the details in the post you no go read
for your information the man is from Benue State
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by dododawa1: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
AGBO AGBO AGBO
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by malsnoop(m): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
I need this type of blessing too
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by AuroraB(f): 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
Fables. Why would she be taking oral contraceptive pills having an implant already
You got what you sought. These women don't give a damn what the men have to face to fend for the family. Anything that'd keep her home, jobless and fended for is very okay.
Serves the mumu man right, anyways grin
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
harmargedon:
Is it a blessing if there is a price to pay for it? undecided
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
AuroraB:
Fables. Why would she be taking oral contraceptive pills having an implant already
You got what you sought. These women don't give a damn what the men have to face to fend for the family. Anything that'd keep her home, jobless and fended for is very okay.
Serves the mumu man right, anyways grin
Wow.. so brutal! undecided
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by AuroraB(f): 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Wow.. so brutal! undecided
I no too happy cheesy cheesy
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by harmargedon: 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is it a blessing if there is a price to pay for it? undecided
yes. Everything comes with a price. Wealth (blessings) comes with hard work (price). Living (blessing) survival (price)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car / My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time / Zimbabwean Man Forces His Wife To Watch Him Have Sex With Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.