Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets (46748 Views)

White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) / Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Anointedclass: 10:14pm On May 31, 2022
a
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Tannhauser(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2022
grin

I suspect more to come...

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by DuMebi1030: 10:14pm On May 31, 2022
Blessed family. God is the most high smiley
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Musty112: 10:15pm On May 31, 2022
To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth; He creates what he wills. He gives to whom He wills female [children], and He gives to whom He wills males. Or He makes them [both] males and females, and He renders whom He wills barren. Indeed, He is Knowing and Competent. -- Qur'an 42:49-50

May God bless all those praying for the fruit of the womb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Frank150: 10:15pm On May 31, 2022
God blesses the common man with kids easily

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Ogamysamo: 10:15pm On May 31, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!!
oga read well na idoma man
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Kobojunkie: 10:15pm On May 31, 2022
MrCover:

His Wife then started family planning and was placed on contraceptives.

Mr Agbo said his wife had an implant contraception surgery at a local health centre where they lived. They also supplemented with drugs from a pharmacy.

Despite their best efforts, the wife conceived and gave birth to four babies at once.

"But despite all these, she conceived and was confirmed to be carrying four babies after a scan," the husband told DailyTrust.

He continued: "We then visited the Kubwa General Hospital where she had a second scan and the same thing was confirmed; even with the expected date of delivery next month.
Is it me or this story does not add up. She had a contraceptive object implanted into her, yet she was able to conceive and birth four healthy babies? Did the object inserted into her disintegrate or what? lipsrsealed
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Okobola146: 10:16pm On May 31, 2022
Sharp shooter! The real GOAT
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Pussyassasin(m): 10:16pm On May 31, 2022
Fearme344:
God i need this kind of blessing please.. somebody send prayers to me please
falsephrophet1 your attention is needed daddy grin
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by TriCee: 10:16pm On May 31, 2022
Chai, God don 'choke' them with blessings. 9kids!!

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Sleekfingers: 10:16pm On May 31, 2022
peepydelano:
This is a huge blessing to the family, they shouldn’t be sad.Congrats to them.

You go send them baby food money?

4 Likes

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by AMI3(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2022
This is serious. When some are just looking for one but they can have . This life no balance at all.
Election is at the corner vote a credible man for president PETER OBI IS THE MAN FOR THE JOB.
JOIN HIS WHATSAPP GROUP TODAY FOR MORE UPDATES
https:///HqMzdB4zXzv2Sv7trB4cn2
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Contagious100d(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2022
Naawao for this period. Hmmm
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by BoboNogoDie: 10:17pm On May 31, 2022
grin grin
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On May 31, 2022
TriCee:
Chai, God don 'choke' them with blessings. 9kids!!
Who said God had anything to do with it? undecided
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by hope4nigeria(m): 10:18pm On May 31, 2022
peepydelano:
This is a huge blessing to the family, they shouldn’t be sad.Congrats to them.
you won't understand! Baby food, pampas, school fee, food, remember, Buhari effect

4 Likes

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by ogododo: 10:19pm On May 31, 2022
MrCover:

https://dailytrust.com/abuja-couple-disappointed-as-wife-on-contraceptive-gives-birth-to-quadruplets
First time wey go cover good news.

Congratulations to father, mother and nine children. Na national team be de family

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by tarantino1: 10:19pm On May 31, 2022
NYSC

Now your suffering continues

2 Likes

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Microwhy: 10:20pm On May 31, 2022
Benue women are extremely fertile..

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Slynation(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2022
Medianna:
2 kids na govt property na.
Reminds me of a man that was complaining that his wife is always giving birth to twice, and concluded that he doesn't want to sleep with her again.
Then decides to impregnate his mistress abi na side chic and she gave birth to triples.
Congrats sha
This your story shaah, we know you are telling us about a movie but it's very interesting cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Tess24: 10:22pm On May 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the konji forcing the man to keep releasing inside his wife. I see her giving birth to quintuplets by this time next year.

This I have seen.

Mr seer... See well ooo
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by AnanseK(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2022
MrCover:

https://dailytrust.com/abuja-couple-disappointed-as-wife-on-contraceptive-gives-birth-to-quadruplets

I believe there was a mix-up. She was given fertility drugs, perhaps in the pharmacy mentioned. The pregnancy with 4 babies is most probably related to error in her treatment.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Medianna(f): 10:24pm On May 31, 2022
Slynation:
This your story shaah, we know you are telling us about a movie but it's very interesting cheesy
No na... Na my friend tell me say e happen for her area for lugbe oo.FCT
(In case you want to verify the story)
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by KIDfurniture(m): 10:24pm On May 31, 2022
9 is too much….!!
The man would be praying for help from our philanthropist around…the guy is fertile but he is broke. Some are wealthy and not so fertile

Mindlog:
9 children in present day Nigeria?

Family planning has failed on the woman's side, the man should look into vasectomy if he does not want to father more children.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Cmanforall: 10:24pm On May 31, 2022
MrCover:

I thought it'd be in other country than Nigeria.
Anyways , contraceptives, depending on the type, have varying degrees of failure rates
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Larrycool1234(m): 10:24pm On May 31, 2022
Who say no dey carry good news ?……. Come see o
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Slynation(m): 10:27pm On May 31, 2022
Medianna:

No na... Na my friend tell me say e happen for her area for lugbe oo.
(In case you want to verify the story)
Ah talk am grin Anything "Them say" just fashi am, na movie grin

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 31, 2022
OYO
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by DLSReigns: 10:27pm On May 31, 2022
To the parents, The timing understandably may be tough but it never takes away the fact that the quadruplets are a blessing.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Perocom(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car / My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.