Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets (46750 Views)

White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) / Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Digmygold: 4:25am On Jun 01, 2022
peepydelano:
This is a huge blessing to the family, they shouldn’t be sad.Congrats to them.

How much have you transferred into their bank account. Money and happiness go hand in hand. Best believe.

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Bigchristo22(m): 4:32am On Jun 01, 2022
Mindlog:
9 children in present day Nigeria?

Family planning has failed on the woman's side, the man should look into vasectomy if he does not want to father more children.
there are great consequences in what you suggested, Vasectomy has to do with cutting and sealing the tube that carry sperm flow into the semen, there’s also risk of to be considered before doing that
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:44am On Jun 01, 2022
peepydelano:

Which yeye huge blessing?

Have you considered the future of those 9 kids in this present world we live?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by SoapQueen(f): 5:17am On Jun 01, 2022
MrCover:

https://dailytrust.com/abuja-couple-disappointed-as-wife-on-contraceptive-gives-birth-to-quadruplets

The wife is very very pretty. A mother of 9 looking that Beautiful?

Oga will still impregnate her...

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Prettychild(f): 5:27am On Jun 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Use of expired contraceptive may result in multiple births? undecided
Yes, it can result to birth because it’s no longer effective again, it’s as if nothing is there to prevent conception.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by mercyland93(m): 5:46am On Jun 01, 2022
Hope the man did not run away oo, leaving mother and children for the government.
Well, children are gift and blessings from God.
Congrats to the family.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by zedegit: 5:58am On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Kobojunkie: 6:10am On Jun 01, 2022
Prettychild:

Yes, it can result to birth because it’s no longer effective again, it’s as if nothing is there to prevent conception.
You misunderstand! This particular error resulted in her having Quadruplets, almost as is the "expired contraceptives" took on a fertility treatment effect in this particular woman. undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Ishilove: 6:15am On Jun 01, 2022
Lol. Yet even one some no see. This life no balance at all.

Congratulobia!!!! cheesy
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 01, 2022
Not a party to contra..can disappoint anytime. Withdrawal and being vigilant is the key to controlled birth a.k.a family planning
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Adeebiwa09(m): 6:40am On Jun 01, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!!

SMH... He's not Igbo he is Idoma, Ado in Benue state. Know things before posting them
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Cousin9999: 6:41am On Jun 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
She had quadruplets. That does not result in the case of contraception error. undecided

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by maxito28: 6:41am On Jun 01, 2022
According 2 his name ”Agbo". The Agbo dey wrk 4 am wela wela.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Sultty(m): 6:43am On Jun 01, 2022
whirlwind7:

With this trash you posted here, you actually think you have common sense?
it's my view not ur view asides one man thrash is another man's treasure. Talk ur own thrash and leave my own in peace
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by yommen: 6:50am On Jun 01, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!!

Has common sense finally become your enemy?
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Zaminamina: 6:50am On Jun 01, 2022
Blessing overloaded
Congratulations
But economy hard ooo
To train a single child in Nigeria is not moi moi talk much of four.
May God help you guys
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Slurity(m): 6:56am On Jun 01, 2022
peepydelano:
This your mentality is the root cause of African problems. This is what is making us grow the population in a rate that encourages poverty that lead us to where we are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Badonasty(m): 6:58am On Jun 01, 2022
Lol…the woman is just too fertile

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Emperorx: 7:01am On Jun 01, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the konji forcing the man to keep releasing inside his wife. I see her giving birth to quintuplets by this time next year.

This I have seen.
Fake prophet
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Emperorx: 7:01am On Jun 01, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the konji forcing the man to keep releasing inside his wife. I see her giving birth to quintuplets by this time next year.

This I have seen.
Fake prophet son come
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by RosyIsBlessed: 7:12am On Jun 01, 2022
Uteghe:
angry

I am glad he lost.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by cato4u(m): 7:17am On Jun 01, 2022
What does Igbos have to do with it
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by donkarma: 7:21am On Jun 01, 2022
The man has done what Liverpool can not do as a team.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by maasoap(m): 7:22am On Jun 01, 2022
peepydelano:
This is a huge BLESSING to the family, they shouldn’t be sad.Congrats to them.

Well, they don't see it as blessing, brother John. That's why they're disappointed. Poor couple with 5 kids already in this economy now have additional 4 at once. Those kids may suffer if good Nigerians don't step in and support them. Even apart from money, imagine a single mother taking care of 4 babies at once without one or two helpers at least. Religious people are somehow dumb, everything na blessing to them. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Baldheaded: 7:28am On Jun 01, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
oga you wicked
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by maasoap(m): 7:29am On Jun 01, 2022
Bigchristo22:
there are great consequences in what you suggested, Vasectomy has to do with cutting and sealing the tube that carry sperm flow into the semen, there’s also risk of to be considered before doing that

You mentioned "great consequences" and "risk" but failed to name or explain the great consequences and that risk. Laughing

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by maasoap(m): 7:32am On Jun 01, 2022
ebute3:
It's a blessing, only say dem no get money. I am sure that some politicians would reach out to them very soon. 4 kids, big blessing! I pray for such ooo.

Politicians? You didn't mention NGOs, philanthropists, religion bodies, family, neighbours and friends.
You're even sure, lol

1 Like

Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Clinghton: 7:34am On Jun 01, 2022
The govt should come to there aid, but they are busy with preparation for next years election.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by JesusSaves49(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2022
It's a blessing in disguise.
Congratulations to the family.
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by goodman5(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2022
This is blessing
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by Johnbullirabor7(m): 7:38am On Jun 01, 2022
These are the children that will bring blessings and light to the family
Re: Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets by riczy(m): 7:41am On Jun 01, 2022
This is nt a blessing of any sort, contraceptives are drugs which can fail due to one reason or d other, some antibacterial agents like Clavulanic- Amoxicillin interact with oral oral contraceptive thus reducing d contraceptive effect. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time / Zimbabwean Man Forces His Wife To Watch Him Have Sex With Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.