Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,531 members, 7,843,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. (2743 Views)

Haters Of Homosexuals, Why Do You Hate Gay People? Give An Answer. / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. by Flamemignon1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
EASYGURU:

Abi you're m@d. I go follow beat you to pulp. You better run for your life than fight back.
Like I predicted,a savage always results to insults instead of talking like a civilized person. You lot deserve Nigeria the way it is

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. by EASYGURU(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
[sup][/sup]
Flamemignon1:

Like I predicted,a savage always results to insults instead of talking like a civilized person. You lot deserve Nigeria the way it is

So you mean being civilised means going down in your fellow man grin grin grin grin "so laughable". I already consider you less of a man.
Re: Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. by Flamemignon1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
EASYGURU:
[sup][/sup]

So you mean being civilised means going down in your fellow man grin grin grin grin "so laughable". I already consider you less of a man.
No it means having a civilized convo and the bolded just proved my point. Have you ever even questioned your homophobia or questioned everything you've learned in your life because that's the first step of growth,I'm gonna go with No because it's obvious.
You are so misogynistic that you see women as less than so anything that portrays that feminity is less than a man to you. You are no different from the masculine gay men who hate their feminine counterparts

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. by EASYGURU(m): 7:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Flamemignon1:

No it means having a civilized convo and the bolded just proved my point. Have you ever even questioned your homophobia or questioned everything you've learned in your life because that's the first step of growth,I'm gonna go with No because it's obvious.
You are so misogynistic that you see women as less than so anything that portrays that feminity is less than a man to you. You are no different from the masculine gay men who hate their feminine counterparts

So you think you're being civil this way. Also never compare me with lower men "Gay" of your likes. I'll be damned the day i question my homophobic nature. At all real men out there and on here on NL, please take my dear life the day i go low to becoming gave.
Re: Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. by Flamemignon1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
EASYGURU:

So you think you're being civil this way. Also never compare me with lower men "Gay" of your likes. I'll be damned the day i question my homophobic nature. At all real men out there and on here on NL, please take my dear life the day i go low to becoming gave.
Lol,no one is telling to support or become gay, that's not how sexuality works. I wanted to be civil but you switched up to savagery and yet those lower "gay" men are more braver than you coming out to weather the homophobic storms you throw, that's strength,they show bravery in face of adversity. A real man is a man who does whatever he wants as long as society isn't hurt. Enjoy your misogyny

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. by Sleekskin: 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Lol,no one is telling to support or become gay, that's not how sexuality works. I wanted to be civil but you switched up to savagery and yet those lower "gay" men are more braver than you coming out to weather the homophobic storms you throw, that's strength,they show bravery in face of adversity. A real man is a man who does whatever he wants as long as society isn't hurt. Enjoy your misogyny
Bro, I suggest you stop engaging these dumb unteachable misogynists.
Their dumb response amidst the back and forth is neausating.
Such callousness, savagery, wickedness and violence is what they live for.
Plz, pretend they exist not.
Re: Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Yea....you can do nothing

Don't let me catch anyone of you gays. You guys deserve severe punishing.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
IF U ARE GAY NAH UR BUSINESS>BUT DONT EVEN COME NEAR ME>I DONT LIKE WHAT I HATE>ESPECIALLY THOSE ONCE THAT BEHAVE LIKE WOMEN_GUSH IS SICKIN.
Re: Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. by DryMouth: 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
boxer022:
A person that posts such a rubbish on this forum should be banned for life. You can live your life the way you want but never bring it to a forum of this type, it is disgusting and disgracing for a young man in his senses to post such a trash. Mods please ban this fool.
Idiot...
This is a public forum and anything can be posted.
Visit reddit and other forums and see for yourself.

Am not gay tho.
Re: Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sleekskin:

Seun lalasticlacla mynd44 dominique puskin rocktation, rule 2 broken repeatedly.

You think I care about being banned?? It's illegal to be gay or support the practice in Nigeria. No moderator can ban me. You're a faggott. You deserve everything bad. I don't mind going to prison for your murder
Re: Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
So much hate in this thread.
Re: Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. by Prettygirl200(f): 1:25am On Jun 02, 2022
Sleekskin:
Pain is the reason most men hate gay sex. The thought of dick ramming my anus is what I will not try.
I have tried to, but abandoned mission due to the excruciating pain.

So kudos to those guys dat do receive. I wonder how they cope with the pain.

Minus the sex, some men give better bl0wjobs than women, more romantic, caring and are kiss better.

I suck dick too, and I'm one of the best. Bisexual in nature though.

Stop the hypocrisy guys.
Jesus Christ!!! The day dem born this one him parents happy say dem don born boy. God forbid I pity the girl wey dey friend this one.
Re: Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. by BlockResearcher: 1:53am On Jun 02, 2022
I need to put a hot bullet in this idiot's head. He is a waste and nuisance
Re: Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. by BlockResearcher: 1:56am On Jun 02, 2022
Just reported the animal to nairaland. He broke rule 9. I hope he gets banned
Re: Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. by boxer022(m): 5:55am On Jun 02, 2022
DryMouth:

Idiot...
This is a public forum and anything can be posted.
Visit reddit and other forums and see for yourself.

Am not gay tho.
Reddit is not a Nigerian forum or platform, such could be encouraged there, but should be discouraged here.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. by Flamemignon1(m): 6:28am On Jun 02, 2022
Sleekskin:

Bro, I suggest you stop engaging these dumb unteachable misogynists.
Their dumb response amidst the back and forth is neausating.
Such callousness, savagery, wickedness and violence is what they live for.
Plz, pretend they exist not.
Bullies needs to be put in their place but instead of having a civilized convo,they result to insults but you are right, it's not my place to educate and sate their hate

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. by Sleekskin: 6:32am On Jun 02, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Bullies needs to be put in their place but instead of having a civilized convo,they result to insults but you are right, it's not my place to educate and sate their hate
Bless U.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. by Flamemignon1(m): 6:32am On Jun 02, 2022
FunkyAlhaji2015:

I go beat you, kill you. Idiot, stupid bloody fool!! You're worse than an animal. You're a donkey! You deserve nothing good. I wish I was seeing you right now so I can break your head. Fool!!
Just resulting to hate proves my theory much more. Have a great day

1 Like

Re: Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. by Uwenkinaru: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2022
gay sex? gay people can't have sexual intercourse, they only have mutual masturbation.
A penis can't be inserted & thrusted into another penis. Same for vagina.
Re: Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. by IMAliyu2: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Sleekskin:
Pain is the reason most men hate gay sex. The thought of dick ramming my anus is what I will not try.
I have tried to, but abandoned mission due to the excruciating pain.

So kudos to those guys dat do receive. I wonder how they cope with the pain.

Minus the sex, some men give better bl0wjobs than women, more romantic, caring and are kiss better.

I suck dick too, and I'm one of the best. Bisexual in nature though.

Stop the hypocrisy guys.
You're talking about gay and bi guys right?

Because it makes no sense for a straight guy to like gay sex, I feel no attraction to men, therefore the thought of gay sex is like making love to a brick wall. And the thought of another man touching me with lustful intent makes me feel repulsed.
No offense, you do you, I have nothing against gay people.
Re: Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. by Morningblues: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Martinez39s:
The thought of having sex with a man is something I can't bear. It greatly irritates me and makes my skin crawl. It disgusts me. I have nothing against homosexuals and I wouldn't seek to oppress them.

See this hypocrite! When someone was saying gay was disgusting you make mockery of the person, that you’re straight and you don’t find gay men disgusting.. practice what you preach
Re: Why Most Men Hate Gay Sex. by Blake755: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
God created Adam not Stephen cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Gateman Wants To Leave His Wife For Me / Have U Ever Watch A Movie That Made U Shed Tears Profusely? / Masturbation: The Greatest Demon On Earth. If You Masturbate, You Will Be Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.