Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,177 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 (12314 Views)

KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) / Account Of An Alien Abductee Who befriended A Reptilian ET ((Photos)) / Learn From My Mistakes First Interview Of Hushpuppi VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Interview continues

The kind and creative inmates of Earth are continuously tortured by butchers and lunatics who are controlled by the "Old Empire" prison operators.

The so-called "civilizations" of Earth, from the age of useless pyramids to the age of nuclear holocaust, have been a colossal waste of natural resources, a perverted use of intelligence, and an overt oppression of the spiritual essence of every single IS-BE on the planet.

If The Domain sent ships to every corner of the universe in search of "Hell", their quest could end on Earth. What greater brutality can be inflicted on anyone than to erase the spiritual awareness, identity, ability, and memory that is the essence of oneself?

The Domain has, as yet, been unable to rescue the 3,000 IS-BEs of the Expeditionary Force Battalion either. They are forced to inhabit biological bodies on Earth. We have been able to recognize and track most of them
for the past 8,000 years.

However, our attempts to communicate with them are usually futile, as they are unable to remember their true identity.
The majority of lost members of The Domain force have followed the general progression of civilization from India, into the Middle East, then to Chaldea, and Babylon, into Egypt, through Achaia, Greece, Rome,
into Europe, to the Western Hemisphere, and then all around the world.

The members of the lost Battalion and many other IS-BEs on Earth, could be valuable citizens of The Domain, not including those who are vicious criminals or perverts.

Unfortunately, there has been no workable method conceived to emancipate the IS-BEs from Earth.

Therefore, as a matter of common logic, aswell as the official policy of The Domain, it is safer and more sensible to avoid contact with the IS-BE population of Earth until such time as the proper resources can be allocated to locate and destroy the "Old Empire" force
screen and amnesia machinery and develop a therapy to restore the memory of an IS-BE

1 Like

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Gavorche: 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Good work op, I have been following many of your works here and I do not know whether to fully believe these claims or not but I have always keep an open mind about things.

For these particular topic and interview I was really enjoying and understanding but it got to a point where I got lost maybe due to lost reduced attention while reading,

Could you please briefly explain the concept of IS BE,the relationship between the domain people and the people of the old empire

I don't seem to understand how the ISBE are trapped or imprison on earth and their memories wiped,

Who are the Isbe on earth and how are they conceived are they born like other human or they just posses any human

Will be glad if you can clatify
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Gavorche:
Good work op, I have been following many of your works here and I do not know whether to fully believe these claims or not but I have always keep an open mind about things.

For these particular topic and interview I was really enjoying and understanding but it got to a point where I got lost maybe due to lost reduced attention while reading,

Could you please briefly explain the concept of IS-BE,the relationship between the domain people and the people of the old empire

I don't seem to understand how the ISBE are trapped or imprison on earth and their memories wiped,

Who are the Isbe on earth and how are they conceived are they born like other human or they just posses any human

IS-BE is the aliens term for what you will call soul. IS-BE is like a spirit person that resides in a body. IS meaning it exists eternally and Be meaning it becomes. You can just use soul for easy assimilation.

When she talks about IS-BE, she talks about beings with a soul.

Domain people are her people. They have bases in our solar system in the asteroid belt. They are IS-BE because they have souls. They arrived this solar system around 8000 years ago and 3000 of them lived among the Indian culture hidden in a mountain

Unknown to them another group of beings called the old empire, also IS-BEs because they have a soul, were already based in this solar system and on earth, hiding in bases on Mars and underground bases on earth. The Old Empire found their hide out in the mountains and killed the 3000 Domain people based on earth.

Usually when an IS-BE from The domain dies on any planet, he simply leaves his body(biological suit) and transports back to their bases, but when these ones were killed, a barrier stopped them from leaving the earth. The barrier is an electrical field constructed by the Old Empire to trap IS-BEs, zap their memories clean, and send them back to keep reincarnating on earth forever.

Humans are also IS-BEs and suffer the same fate when they die.

Members of the Old domain who are deemed unlawful or unable to be controlled are also sent to the earth as punishment.

So essentially Earth is a prison planet where the rejects from different planets are sent to suffer forever, oblivious of their pastlifes, of who there are, and placed under hyponitic command control to always return to this planet when they die.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Gavorche: 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
OurTruth:

IS-BE is the aliens term for what you will call soul. IS-BE is like a spirit person that resides in a body. IS meaning it exists eternally and Be meaning it becomes. You can just use soul for easy assimilation.

When she talks about IS-BE, she talks about beings with a soul.

Domain people are her people. They have bases in our solar system in the asteroid belt. They are IS-BE because they have souls. They arrived this solar system around 8000 years ago and 3000 of them lived among the Indian culture hidden in a mountain

Unknown to them another group of beings called the old empire, also IS-BEs because they have a soul, were already based in this solar system and on earth, hiding in bases on Mars and underground bases on earth. The Old Empire found their hide out in the mountains and killed the 3000 Domain people based on earth.

Usually when an IS-BE from The domain dies on any planet, he simply leaves his body(biological suit) and transports back to their bases, but when these ones were killed, a barrier stopped them from leaving the earth. The barrier is an electrical field constructed by the Old Empire to trap IS-BEs, zap their memories clean, and send them back to keep reincarnating on earth forever.

Humans are also IS-BEs and suffer the same date when they die.

Members of the Old domain who are deemed unlawful or unable to be controlled are also sent to the earth as punishment.

So essentially Earth is a prison planet where the rejects from different planets are sent to suffer forever, oblivious of their pastlifes, of who there are, and placed under hyponitic command control to always return to this planet when they die.

Thanks a lot for the explanation, I have a better understanding which will make me enjoy and appreciate the later part of the interview better

I hope more episodes are still coming
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by LordAbove: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Highman56:
Wow it makes sense.There was a time I was looking at a mirror and I saw another being inside me.It was kind of ugly

It’s normal. It’s called Troxler effect.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by colonelwealth(m): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
OurTruth:

I will continue posting

Thanks for the read...it is educational.
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by vcente(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Scientists have discovered that humans can remember a part of their past lives under hypnotizm, i think its called hypnotic regression. My question is how does that fit in with this if some of us can already remember a part of our past lives. Op, i think you should read cave of the ancients by Tuesday lobsang rampa

1 Like

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by blaquebelle: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Instead of you to just go back and read the thread.
Gavorche:

Could you please briefly explain the concept of IS BE,the relationship between the domain people and the people of the old empire

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Effulgent(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
OurTruth:
Interview continues

I got a question. I'm following this with an open mind, but here is my concern, does the Alien knows how we came to be?

like the origin of our biological body and even these IS-BE too?

Cos I see her explaining the concept of religion, Moses and God?
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
vcente:
Scientists have discovered that humans can remember a part of their past lives under hypnotizm, i think its called hypnotic regression. My question is how does that fit in with this if some of us can already remember a part of our past lives. Op, i think you should read cave of the ancients by Tuesday lobsang rampa

Yes some people can get some knowledge about their past lives through hypnotic regression. The mind wipe at the point of death is a form of technology. No form of technology is 100% fool-proof. There will always be loopholes.

The alien shared a story of one of her kind that resisted the mind wipe because he was spirtually strong. But these are rare cases and cases where a lot of work had to be done to yield any positive result. Amnesia at the point of reincarnation is still the default experience for 99% of the people on our planet

The Old Empire people know that their technology isn't fool-proof hence why they try to continue brainwashing and manipulating us even while we live on this Earth.

The point is that enlightenment is the best solution to escaping this bondage. And enlightenment is what these old empire people don't want. How many people know about the validity of reincarnation, let alone about past life regression? Almost everyone on earth is obsessed with things that are of no real value. People these days are obsessed with Tiktok, sex, celebrities, sports, drugs, money, organized religion etc. These things are just necessary distractions from actually seeking the truth. Because when you see the truth and find it, you can actually break free.

I'll check out the book, thanks for the suggestion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Effulgent:

I got a question. I'm following this with an open mind, but here is my concern, does the Alien knows how we came to be?

like the origin of our biological body and even these IS-BE too?

Cos I see her explaining the concept of religion, Moses and God?

I think she tries to explain this in future interviews.
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
A Time Line of Events

Note: For this interview I took written notes because Airl gave me a lot of dates and
names that I couldn't possibly remember without writing them down.

I didn't usually take notes, but during this lesson I thought it was important to get the information exactly as she gave it to me.

However, I discovered that my note taking
made it much more difficult for me to focus on receiving the communication from
Airl. I was sometimes so distracted by my own writing that I lost the train of her thought, so I had to ask her to "repeat" herself several times.

Airl continued to stay in communication with the Communications Officer on the
asteroid belt space station, from which she received much of this information.

Since Airl was an officer / pilot / engineer of The Domain, and not a historian, she
had to get this information from records of reconnaissance missions conducted by
other officers of The Domain Expeditionary Force.
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
TOP SECRET

Official Transcript of the U.S. Army Air Force
Roswell Army Air Field, 509th Bomb Group

SUBJECT: ALIEN INTERVIEW, 27. 7. 1947, 1st Session

The actual history of Earth is very bizarre. It is so nonsensical that is it is incredible to anyone on Earth who attempts to investigate it. A myriad of vital information is missing from it. A huge conglomeration of non sequitur relics and mythology has been arbitrarily
introduced into it.

The volatile nature of the Earth itself cyclically covers, drowns, mixes and shreds physical evidence. These factors, combined with amnesia and post-hypnotic suggestions, false facades and covert manipulation make
a reconstruction of the factual origins and history of Earth civilizations virtually indecipherable.

Any investigator, no matter how brilliant, is doomed to wallow in a quagmire of inconclusive assumptions, unworkable hypotheses, and perpetual mystery.

Since The Domain does not suffer these afflictions, having the advantage of memory, longevity and an exterior point of view, I will add some clarification to your fragmentary knowledge of the history of Earth.

These are some of the dates and events that are not mentioned in Earth history textbooks. These dates are significant because they provide some information concerning the influences of the "Old Empire" and of The
Domain on Earth.

Although I have attended several briefings by our mission control personnel on the general background of Earth within the past few hundred years, I will rely principally on data gathered from records captured after our invasion of the "Old Empire" planetary headquarters.

Since that time The Domain Expeditionary
Force has tracked the general progress of events on Earth.

As I mentioned, in some cases The Domain has chosen to intervene in certain affairs on Earth in order to ensure the success of our long term expansion plans. Although The Domain has no interest in Earth, per se, or
in the population of IS-BEs on this planet, it does serve our interests to ensure that the resources of Earth are not destroyed or spoiled.

To that end, certain officers of The Domain have been sent to Earth on reconnaissance missions from time to time to gather information.

However, the following dates and events have been extrapolated from the accumulated information in the data files of The Domain -- at least those that are accessible to me through the space station communications center.
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by KillJoy62(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Gundam34:
Reincarnation is a lie from the deepest pits of hell

When you die, you will be judged based on your actions on earth.

No day cap like this. In a quest to find truth you have confused yourself with lies

Go and read the Bible well, even Jesus said to Peter, James and John that John the Baptist was Elias (Elijah). Mathew 17, 1-14. Reincarnation is real.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Before 75,000 BCE

The Domain records contain very little information about the civilizations on the continental land masses of Atlantis and Lemuria, except to note that they did coexist on Earth at more or less the same time.

Apparently, both civilizations were founded
by remnants of electronic, space opera cultures who fled from their native planetary systems to escape political or religious persecution.

The Domain knows that a long-standing edict of the "Old Empire" prohibits unauthorized colonization of planets. Therefore, it is possible that their destruction was caused by police or military forces who pursued the colonists as criminals and destroyed them.

Although this seems a likely supposition, no conclusive evidence exists that explains the complete destruction and disappearance of two entire electronic civilizations.

Another possibility is that a massive submarine volcanic eruption in the region of Lake Toba, in Sumatra and Mt. Krakatoa in Java caused the destruction of Lemuria.
The flood waters caused by the eruption overwhelmed all the land masses, including
the highest mountains.

Survivors of the destruction of the civilization, the Lemurians, are the earliest ancestors of the Chinese. Australia and the ocean areas
to the north were the center of the Lemurian civilization and are the source of Oriental races. Both civilizations possessed electronics, flight and similar technologies of space opera cultures.

Apparently, the volcanic eruption expelled such a significant mass of molten rock that the resulting vacuum beneath the crust of Earth caused great areas of the land masses to sink below the oceans.

The continental areas occupied by both civilizations were covered with volcanic matter, and then submerged, leaving very little evidence that they ever existed except for legends of a global flood which prevail in every culture of the Earth, and for survivors who are the genus of oriental races and cultures.

That kind of colossal volcanic explosion fills the stratosphere with toxic gases which are carried around the whole planet. The usual refuse of these volcanic eruptions can easily cause a rain that lasts for many days due to atmospheric pollution as well as an extensive period during which radiation from the sun is deflected back into space, and cause global cooling.

Certainly such an event would cause an ice age, extinctions of life forms and many other relatively long-term changes lasting
thousands of years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
Snitch24:

Exactly bro
And again the crash of Luna exposed alot of shit about crypto
Believe it or not crypto is just a complex ponzi scheme there's some rules in the forex market that doesn't exist in the crypto world
It would be nice to tell you that some group of people are actually controlling the almighty Bitcoin
No cap
Does this mean we may unfortunately wake up one day to discover our bitcoin don disappear
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by KillJoy62(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
OurTruth:
Before 75,000 BCE

The Domain records contain very little information about the civilizations on the continental land masses of Atlantis and Lemuria, except to note that they did coexist on Earth at more or less the same time.

Apparently, both civilizations were founded
by remnants of electronic, space opera cultures who fled from their native planetary systems to escape political or religious persecution.

The Domain knows that a long-standing edict of the "Old Empire" prohibits unauthorized colonization of planets. Therefore, it is possible that their destruction was caused by police or military forces who pursued the colonists as criminals and destroyed them.

Although this seems a likely supposition, no conclusive evidence exists that explains the complete destruction and disappearance of two entire electronic civilizations.

Another possibility is that a massive submarine volcanic eruption in the region of Lake Toba, in Sumatra and Mt. Krakatoa in Java caused the destruction of Lemuria.
The flood waters caused by the eruption overwhelmed all the land masses, including
the highest mountains.

Survivors of the destruction of the civilization, the Lemurians, are the earliest ancestors of the Chinese. Australia and the ocean areas
to the north were the center of the Lemurian civilization and are the source of Oriental races. Both civilizations possessed electronics, flight and similar technologies of space opera cultures.

Apparently, the volcanic eruption expelled such a significant mass of molten rock that the resulting vacuum beneath the crust of Earth caused great areas of the land masses to sink below the oceans.

The continental areas occupied by both civilizations were covered with volcanic matter, and then submerged, leaving very little evidence that they ever existed except for legends of a global flood which prevail in every culture of the Earth, and for survivors who are the genus of oriental races and cultures.

That kind of colossal volcanic explosion fills the stratosphere with toxic gases which are carried around the whole planet. The usual refuse of these volcanic eruptions can easily cause a rain that lasts for many days due to atmospheric pollution as well as an extensive period during which radiation from the sun is deflected back into space, and cause global cooling.

Certainly such an event would cause an ice age, extinctions of life forms and many other relatively long-term changes lasting
thousands of years.

Well done Op, thanks for this info, keep it up.
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Due to the myriad types of naturally occurring global cataclysmic events which are indigenous to Earth, it is not a suitable planet for habitation by IS-BEs.

In addition there have been occasional global cataclysms caused by IS-BEs such as the one that destroyed the dinosaurs more than 70 million years ago. That destruction was caused by intergalactic warfare during which time Earth, and many other neighboring
moons and planets, were bombarded by atomic weapons. Atomic explosions cause atmospheric fallout much like that of volcanic eruptions.

Most of the planets in this sector of the galaxy have been uninhabitable deserts since then.
Earth is undesirable for many other reasons: heavy gravity and dense atmosphere, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes, polar shifts, continental drift, meteor im-pacts, atmospheric and climatic changes, to name a few.

What kind of lasting civilization could any sophisticated culture propose to develop in such an environment? In addition, Earth is a small planet of a "rim star" of a galaxy. This makes Earth very isolated geographically
from the more concentrated planetary civilizations which exist toward the center of the galaxy. These obvious facts have made Earth suitable for use only as a zoological or botanical garden, or for it's current use as a prison -- but not much else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Before 30,000 BCE

Earth started being used a dumping ground and prison for IS-BEs who were judged "untouchable", meaning criminal or non-conformists. IS-BEs were captured, encapsulated in electronic traps and transported to Earth from various parts of the "Old Empire".

Underground "amnesia stations" were set up on Mars and on Earth in the Rwenzori Mountains in Africa, in the Pyrenees Mountains of Portugal, and in steppes of Mongolia.

These electronic monitoring points create force screens designed to detect and capture IS-BEs, when the IS-BE departs the body at death. IS-BEs are brainwashed using
extreme electronic force in order to maintain Earth's population in state of perpetual amnesia.

Further population controls are installed through the use of long range electronic thought control mechanisms. These stations are still in operation and they are extremely
difficult to attack or destroy, even for The Domain, which will not maintain a significant military force in this area until a later date.

The pyramid civilizations were intentionally created as part of the IS-BE prison system on Earth. The pyramid is alleged to be the symbol for "wisdom". However, the "wisdom" of the "Old Empire" on planet Earth is intended to operate as part of the elaborate amnesia "trap" consisting of MASS, MEANING and MYSTERY. These are opposite to the qualities of an Immortal Spiritual Being which have no mass, or meaning. An IS-BE "is" solely because it thinks that it "is.
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
MEANING:

False meanings prevent knowledge of the truth. The pyramid cultures of Earth are a fabricated illusion. They are nothing more than "false civilizations" contrived by the "Old Empire" mystery cult called the Brothers of the Serpent.

False meanings were invented
to create the illusion of a false society to further reinforce the amnesia mechanism among the intimates in the Earth prison system.

MYSTERY is built of lies and half-truths. Lies cause persistence because they alter facts which are comprised of exact dates, places and events. When truth is known, a lie no longer persists. If the exact truth is revealed, it is no longer a mystery.

All of the pyramid civilizations of Earth were carefully contrived of layer upon layer of lies, skillfully combined with a few truths. The priest cult of the "Old Empire" combined sophisticated mathematics and space opera technology, with theatrical metaphors and symbolism.

All of these are complete fabrications of truth, baited with the allure of aesthetics and mystery. The intricate rituals, astronomical alignments, secret rites, massive monuments, marvelous architecture, artistically rendered hieroglyphs and man-animal "gods"
were designed to create a unsolvable mystery for the IS-BE prison population on Earth.

The mystery diverts attention away from the truth that IS-BEs have been captured, given amnesia and imprisoned on a planet far,
far away from their home.

Sophisticated technologies of entrapment and enslavement, which were developed over millions of years in the "Old Empire", have been applied to the IS-BEs on Earth with the intention to create a false facade for
the prison. These facades were installed on Earth in totality, all at once.

Every piece is a fully integrated part of the prison system. This includes a religion of mumbo-jumbo double-speak. Every pyramid civilization uses this as part of a control mechanism to keep the population enslaved by force, by fear and by ignorance.

The indecipherable muddle of irrelevant information, geometric designs,
mathematical calculation, astronomical alignments, are part of a false spirituality based on solidobjects, rather than immortal spirits, in order to confuse and disorient the IS-BEs on Earth.

When the body of a person died they were buried with their Earthly possessions, including their former body wrapped in linen, to sustain their "soul" or "Ka" after death.

An IS-BE does not "have" a soul. An IS-BE is a soul.

The only reason for these false meanings is to instill the idea that an IS-BE is NOT a spirit, but a physical object! This is a lie. It is a trap for an IS-BE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Circa 15,000 BCE
The "Old Empire" forces supervised the construction of a hydraulic mining operations in the Andes Mountains in present day Bolivia near Lake Titicaca at Tiahuanaco, including construction of the massive stone complex of carved stone buildings known as Kalasasaya and its "Gate of the Sun" at an elevation of nearly 14,000 feet.

11,600 BCE
The Polar Axis of Earth shifted to a sea area. The last Ice Age came to an end abruptly as the polar ice caps melted and the level of the ocean rose to submerge large sections of the land masses of Earth.

The last remaining vestiges of Atlantis and Lemuria were covered by water. Massive extinctions of animals occurred in the Americas, Australia and the Artic Re￾gions due to the shift of the poles.

10,450 BCE
Plans were made by the "Old Empire" IS-BE called Thoth for construction of a Great Pyramid of Giza. The 4 "air shafts" of the pyramid point precisely to key stars in
the "Old Empire" as seen from Giza in this year.

The alignment of the Pyramids of Giza on the ground matches perfectly the alignment of the constellation of Orion as seen in the sky from Giza relative to the Nile as the earthly representation of the Milky Way in the sky.

10,400 BCE

According to the Earth historian, Herodotus, records from the ruined civilization of Atlantis, containing electronic technology and other technology of that society, were buried in a vault beneath the paws of The Sphinx.

The Greek historian wrote that he was told this
by some of his friends who were Priests of Anu, the Sumerian god, at the Egyptian city of Heliopolis.

However, it is highly unlikely that any traces of an electronic civilization would be allowed to be left intact on Earth by the "old empire" prison system administrators.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Snitch24(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Onariii:

Does this mean we may unfortunately wake up one day to discover our bitcoin don disappear

Exactly bro
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
8,212 BCE
The Veda or Vedic hymns are a set of religious hymns that were introduced into the societies of Earth. They came forward in spoken tradition, memorized, from generation to generation.

"The Hymn to the Dawn Child'' includes an idea called the "cycle of the physical universe": the creation, growth, conservation, decay and death or destruction of energy and matter in a space

These cycles produce time. The same set of hymns describes the "theory of evolution". Here is a tremendous body of knowledge which contains a great deal of spiritual truth. Unfortunately, it has been incorrectly
evaluated by humans and altered with lies and reversals of fact by priests which are a booby trap to prevent anyone from using the wisdom to discover a way to escape from the prison planet.

8,050 BCE
Destruction of the "Old Empire" home planet government in this galaxy. This was the end of the "Old Empire" as a political entity in the galaxy. However, the vast size of the "Old Empire" will take many thousands of
years for The Domain to conquer completely.

The inertia of the political, economic and cultural systems of the "Old Empire" will remain in place for some time to
come. However, remnants of the "Old Empire" space fleet in the solar system of Earth were finally destroyed in 1,230 AD.

In addition to operatives of the "Old Empire"
who run the Earth prison operation, there were other beings from the "Old Empire" who came to Earth. Since Earth was no longer under the control of the "Old Empire" after their defeat by The Domain Forces, there
was no police force to control military renegades, space pirates, miners, merchants and entrepreneurs who came to Earth to exploit the resources of the planet for personal gain, and many other nefarious reasons.

For example, the history of Earth, according to the Jewish people, describes the "Nephilim".
The ancient Jewish people who wrote the history book called the Old Testament were slaves, herders and gatherers.

Any modern technology, even a simple flashlight, would seem astounding and miraculous to them. They attributed any unexplainable phenomenon or technology to
the workings of a "god". Unfortunately, this behavior is universal among all IS-BEs who have been given amnesia, and cannot remember their own experiences, training, technology, personality or identity.

Obviously, if these were men, and they mated with Earth women, they were not "sons of god". They were IS-BEs who inhabited biological bodies in order to take advantage of the political situation in the "Old Empire", or
simply to indulge in physical sensation. They set up mall colonies of their own on Earth beyond the reach of the police and tax authorities.
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Thegracefulness: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Snitch24(m): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
OBALOLA55:
STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD angry
You hate the Truth I guess
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by coolshegs1: 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
OurTruth:
Interview continues:

Of course, anyone with a previous military record against the "Old Empire" is also
shipped off to Earth. A list of "untouchables" include artists, painters, singers, musicians, writers, actors, and performers of every kind.

For this reason Earth has more artists per
capital than any other planet in the "Old Empire". "Untouchables" also include intellectuals, inventors and geniuses in almost every field. Since everything the "Old Empire" considers valuable has long since been
invented or created over the last few trillion years. They have no further use for such beings. This includes skilled managers also, which are not needed in a society of obedient, robotic citizens.

1. Some people are gifted than others, are aware of this gift, and are always positioned to succeed earlier than others (irrespective of their input).

A great example is Rema.

In one of his featured songs, he said, "you no fit kill person wey don die before."

I initially didn't put any meaning to this, but later when I started listening to his songs often, I started see him as a spiritual being that is aware (consciously or unconsciously) of his being.

As for the reincarnation

An example is Elijah.

Many years ago, some bricklayers came to work working in our compound and I overheard thier discussion.

Their boss said (in Yoruba): did you know that Elijah didn't die naturally but came back to life in the form of John the Baptist?
His boys: no
The boss: He came back because he had to pay for some of his actions during his 1st life. When he made the fire fall on his sacrifice in the competition with the prophets of baal, he beheaded all 400 of them out of anger, which wasn't supposed to be so. That was why he came back as John the Baptist, and he was also beheaded in a cruel way."

I later asked some people in church about this school of thought, but no one gave me a soothing answer.

Now, I might be correct or not. Like I said, I'm open to any ideas.

2. Most of the influential/successful people on earth do not really follow the principles of any religion, but they align with one just to feel among and blend in the society. Examples are local and foreign politicians.

3. Personally, I've had experiences where I remember that I've done something or being somewhere before, but I can't always remember where.

I had a encounter a demonic friend recently, who was into fetish things and spirituality.

He told me that reincarnation is real and that most of us, during our 2nd lives, are rewarded based on our performance in the 1st lifetime.

He said some people could have been kings who did good during their first life, so in their second life, tho they might not be kings again, but they'll have traits or flashbacks of royalty and things will go smoothly for them.

Whenever I watch documentaries about the catholic empire. I always look forward to visiting the library in the Vatican city (one of the most guarded places on earth. Why is it guarded? Are they trying to hide some truth from the public? Are there things we might know that will disrupt everything we've been made to believe?

Nonetheless, I really want to know who I am, what I am capable of and how to attain the highest form of natural spirituality without relying on any religious beliefs.

8 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Snitch24(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Thegracefulness:

You iduots, everything you’ve read here is a complacent work of fiction. Can’t you think or you just have others using your heads for you?

There’s Google to research from. There’s the internet and no matter how badly any government wants to hide an information, it’ll certainly be out here eventually. The author of this work wrote it himself in the book that it’s a work of fiction.

Nigerians are so much fun to deceive. Perfect audience who will swallow everything hook line and sinker.

Obviously your brain does not have enough nutrient to comprehend what I posted
Sorry
Eat enough fruits next time

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
Thegracefulness:

You iduots, everything you’ve read here is a complacent work of fiction. Can’t you think or you just have others using your heads for you?

There’s Google to research from. There’s the internet and no matter how badly any government wants to hide an information, it’ll certainly be out here eventually. The author of this work wrote it himself in the book that it’s a work of fiction.

Nigerians are so much fun to deceive. Perfect audience who will swallow everything hook line and sinker.

First of all, calling people idiots because they are open to an information that you disagree with really shows how intellectually arrogant you are. Usually it's the really ignorant ones that are always like this.

Below is an exceprt from the post that explains why it was released as a work of fiction:

Now I am entrusting these documents to your discretion to impart to the world in any form or manner you see fit. My only request is that you do so in a way that will not threaten your own life or well being, if possible. If you were to incorporate these notes of my experiences into a work of fiction, such as a novel, the factual nature of the material could be easily dismissed or discredited by any agency for whom "national security" is used as a personal shield against scrutiny and justice.

In so doing, you could "disavow any knowledge" of their true origin, and claim that it is a fictitious work of your imagination. Whoever said that "truth is stranger than fiction" was "right as rain".

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by OurTruth: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
6,750 BCE

Other Pyramid civilizations were set up by the "Old Empire" on Earth. These were established in Babylon, Egypt, China and Mesoamerica.

The Mesopotamian area provided service facilities, communication stations, space ports, and stone quarry operations for these
false civilizations.

Ptah was the name given to the first in a succession of administrators from the "Old Empire" who represented themselves to the Earth population as "divine" rulers.
Ptah's importance may be understood when one learns that the word "Egypt" is a Greek corruption of the phrase "Het-Ka-Ptah," or "House of the Spirit of Ptah".

Ptah, was nick-named "The Developer". He was a construction engineer. His high priest was given the title 'Great Leader of Craftsmen'.
Ptah was also the god of reincarnation in Egypt. He originated the "opening of the mouth ceremony" which was performed by priests at funerals to "release souls" from their corpses.

Of course, when the "souls" were released, they were captured, given amnesia, and returned to Earth again.

The so-called "Devine" rulers who followed Ptah on Earth were called "Ntr", meaning "Guardians or Watchers" by the Egyptians. Their symbol was the Serpent, or Dragon which represented a secret priesthood of the "Old Empire" called the "Brothers of the Serpent".

"Old Empire" engineers used cutting tools of highly concentrated light waves to quickly carve and excavate stone blocks. They also used force fields and space craft to lift and transport blocks of stone weighing hundred or thousands of tons each. The placement on the ground of some of these structures will be
found to have geodetic or astronomical significance relative to various stars in this galactic region.

The buildings are crude and impractical, compared to building standards on most planets. As an engineer of The Domain, I can attest that make-shift structures like these would never pass inspection on a planet in The Domain.

Stone blocks such as those used in the pyramid civilizations can still be seen, partially excavated, in the stone quarries in the Middle E and elsewhere. Most of the structures were hastily built "props", much like the false facades of a western town on the set of a motion picture.

They appear to be real, and to have
some use or value however, they have no value. They have no useful purpose. The pyramids and all of the other stone monuments erected by the "Old Empire" could
be called "mystery monuments". For what reason would anyone waste so many resources to construct so many useless buildings? To create a mysterious illusion.

The fact of the matter is that each one of the "divine rulers" were IS-BEs who served as operatives of the "Old Empire". They were certainly not "divine", although they were IS-BEs.
Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
OurTruth:
The information I'm about to share is collected from a document released by Lawrence Spencer. It includes a letter, interview transcripts and personal notes that he received from the late Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy.

Her letters are based on her recollection of communication with an alien being, who she claims "spoke" with her telepathically.

According to her, during July and August of 1947, she interviewed an extraterrestrial being who she identifies as "Airl", and whom she claims was and continues to be an officer, pilot and engineer who was recovered from a flyer saucer that crashed near Roswell, New Mexico on July 8th, 1947.

Lols, nice one, you go do tire too like us, you're not the first to investigate this, I spent at least 12 years studying this. There are two sides to the story, when you reach that point reach out.

Weldon

1 Like

Re: Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 by Ronald1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Every body is hiding something, every country in the world is hiding something not to talk of the "power that be"is it the Catholic hiding informations in their archives or the world powers hiding truths with propaganda and only feeding the public with informations they term "diclassified informations" all half bake truths covered with propaganda and public manipulation.
The Catholics will tell of a place called purgatory where sinners whose sins are not "heavy" stay till they suffer and attain forgiveness then go to heaven or so.
Why keep things in archives from general public if you ain't feeding us with shit
Why keep documents as classified then after many years declassified them??
Surely the truth is out there and of course the powers that be knows this.

Modified
OP
Do you think there is a relationship between what the alien said about each is-Be having different wavelength and can transport themselves large distance between galaxies and compare them to people who do astral projection and all it entrails

Will be back to complete my post!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound / Two Male Lions Caught Having gay Sex As Female Lion Looks Confused (photos) / Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.